1. The book opens during what year of the Trojan War?
The tenth year.
2. Who is the priest that Achilles calls upon to see what must be done to appease Apollo?
3. Who are the two beautiful women that are captured as war prizes?
Chryseis and Briseis.
4. Who was the mortal man responsible for the plague against the army?
5. Who calls Agamemnon greedy for profit and shameless?
6. Who stops Achilles from killing Agamemnon?
7. Who is the wise leader from Pylos who tries to stop Achilles and Agamemnon from arguing?
8. Who is Achilles' mother?
9. Who accompanies Chryseis back home?
10. What is Thetis?
This section contains 4,860 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)