|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the wise leader from Pylos who tries to stop Achilles and Agamemnon from arguing?
2. Who is Achilles' mother?
3. What is stolen from the Thracian camp when the Greek spies find the Thracian camp?
(a) The king.
(b) The king's famous horses.
(c) The king's jewels.
(d) The king's weapons.
4. What does Paris promise to Hector when Hector finds him after the Trojans retreat to the city?
(a) To direct the fighting from the walls.
(b) To keep Hector's son safe.
(c) To return to the fighting.
(d) To prevent Hector's son from dying.
5. Ajax wounds Hector with what?
(a) A large stone.
(b) A sword.
(c) A spear.
(d) An arrow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paris decide to do to end the fighting?
2. Why does Agamemnon tell the soldiers that they should give up and go home?
3. Which goddess hates Troy?
4. What warning does Athena give Diomedes after she lifts the veil from his eyes?
5. Patroclus leaves Eurypylos to go to whom?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)