|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is stolen from the Thracian camp when the Greek spies find the Thracian camp?
(a) The king's jewels.
(b) The king's weapons.
(c) The king.
(d) The king's famous horses.
2. What is listed in Book 2?
(a) The names of the nobles fighting.
(b) The troops and their ships.
(c) The gods and which side they are on.
(d) The names of the troops.
3. What does Zeus forbid the other gods to do after he tells them his plan?
(a) From accepting sacrifices from the mortals on either side.
(b) From talking about his plans to the mortals on either side.
(c) From helping the mortals on either side.
(d) From visiting the mortals on either side.
4. What does Thetis advise Achilles to do?
(a) Wear his new armor into battle.
(b) Pray to the gods for help.
(c) Fight hard with strength.
(d) Make up with Agamemnon.
5. Apollo reminds Patroclus of what?
(a) That it is not his fate to take the city of Troy.
(b) That it is not his fate to die this day.
(c) That it is not his fate to destroy Paris.
(d) That it is not his fate to kill Hector.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pandaros do to Menelaus in order to break the truce between the Greeks and the Trojans?
2. Patroclus tells Hector that Hector gained victory because?
3. What warning does Athena give Diomedes after she lifts the veil from his eyes?
4. Who comes to grieve Patroclus' death with Achilles?
5. What is the challenge Paris issues to the Greeks on the battlefield?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)