|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Apollo grants what protection to Hector's corpse?
(a) Protection from burning.
(b) Protection from insects.
(c) Protection from the effects of the sun.
(d) Protection from decay.
2. Who does Apollo disguise himself as in order to delay Achilles from fighting Hector?
(a) Lycaon, son of King Agamemnon.
(b) Lycaon, son of Zeus.
(c) Lycaon, son of King Troy.
(d) Lycaon, son of King Priam.
3. What is Thetis?
(a) Sea nymph.
4. What gates of Troy will Paris and Apollo be waiting for Achilles at, according to Hector?
(a) The west gates.
(b) The Athenian gates.
(c) The Olympian gates.
(d) The Scaean gates.
5. Who saves Hector from being killed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hector do when the Trojans are forced to retreat?
2. What does Hera do to Poseidon?
3. Hera injures what god?
4. Who decides the violence should end?
5. What emotion causes Agamemnon to have a change of heart towards Achilles?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)