|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells the gods about Zeus' plan?
2. Apollo reminds Patroclus of what?
(a) That it is not his fate to destroy Paris.
(b) That it is not his fate to take the city of Troy.
(c) That it is not his fate to die this day.
(d) That it is not his fate to kill Hector.
3. What do Athena and Poseidon urge Achilles to do after he has angered the river god?
(a) Focus on preventing more Greek ships from dying.
(b) Focus on pushing the battle to Troy.
(c) Focus on saving the Greek forces.
(d) Focus on the war.
4. What about Helen angers Aphrodite in Book 3?
(a) That Helen doesn't want to go to Paris.
(b) That Helen can resist her.
(c) That Helen wants Menelaus.
(d) That Helen is unhappy.
5. What are Patroclus' horses doing after Patroclus dies while there is a fight over his body?
(a) Getting killed by the Trojans.
(b) Running away from the battle.
(c) Standing guard over Patroclus' body
(d) Weeping over his death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What weapon does Ajax carry?
2. What happens to Patroclus' horses?
3. What did the Greeks build without Poseidon's permission?
4. Who is Ares?
5. What does Pandaros do to Menelaus in order to break the truce between the Greeks and the Trojans?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)