|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Patroclus leaves Eurypylos to go to whom?
2. Who joins forces with the Greeks to even the odds against Ares?
(a) Aphrodite and Apollo.
(b) Apollo and Athena.
(c) Hera and Athena.
(d) Hera and Aphrodite.
3. What does Zeus forbid the other gods to do after he tells them his plan?
(a) From accepting sacrifices from the mortals on either side.
(b) From talking about his plans to the mortals on either side.
(c) From helping the mortals on either side.
(d) From visiting the mortals on either side.
4. After Apollo intervenes, who confronts Achilles first?
5. Who goes and spies on the Greek camp?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the mortal man responsible for the plague against the army?
2. Patroclus wears what that belongs to Achilles?
3. Why does Agamemnon tell the soldiers that they should give up and go home?
4. Where did Hector's wife go to see if she can find him?
5. What does Achilles keep from Patroclus?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)