|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Athena appear to Hector disguised as?
2. What goddess gives the horses a voice?
3. How many events are there in the funeral games?
4. Nestor reminds the men that they have not accomplished what goal?
(a) Siezing the treasures of Troy.
(b) Conquering Troy.
(c) Reclaiming Helen.
(d) Bringing glory to their king.
5. Why is Zeus awake at night in the beginning of Book 2?
(a) He is planning on how to bring honor to Achilles.
(b) He is planning on how to humiliate Agamemnon.
(c) He is planning on how to win the war for the Trojans.
(d) He is planning on how to bring Helen home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Apollo disguise himself as in order to delay Achilles from fighting Hector?
2. What does Zeus suggest to Agamemnon in a dream in order to trick him?
3. Why does Phoenix burst into tears after Achilles' speach?
4. Who prophesies that the Greeks will win the war against the Trojans in ten years?
5. Where has Eurypylos been wounded
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)