|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the eagle carrying when it appears as a sign as the Trojans are trying to cross the ditch on foot?
(a) A deer.
(b) A rabbit.
(c) A lamb.
(d) A red snake.
2. Patroclus leaves Eurypylos to go to whom?
3. Agamemnon's offer to Achilles is meant to do what?
(a) Get Achilles to forgive Agamemnon.
(b) Get Achilles to bring the gods onto the side of the Greeks.
(c) Get Achilles to not fight for the Trojans.
(d) Get Achilles to come back and fight for the Greeks.
4. What emotion causes Agamemnon to have a change of heart towards Achilles?
(a) A desire to win.
(b) Humility towards the gods.
(c) Humility over his army's losses.
(d) A desire to get Helen back.
5. How do Diomedes and Glaukos seal their friendship?
(a) By praying together to the gods.
(b) By trading horses.
(c) By trading armor.
(d) By trading swords.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which Greek man is chosen to fight Hector after Nestor shames them?
2. Who was the mortal man responsible for the plague against the army?
3. Who kills Adrestos?
4. Phoenix is what to Achilles?
5. What does Helen challenge Paris to do?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)