|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls Agamemnon greedy for profit and shameless?
2. What is Thetis?
(d) Sea nymph.
3. Achilles tells Patroclus that he is not fighting because of what?
(a) The prophecy his mother told him.
(b) Agamemnon's actions in the matter of Briseis.
(c) He does not want to die.
(d) The prophecy Kalchas made.
4. What does lifting the veil from Diomedes' eyes allow him to do?
(a) See the gods during sacrifices.
(b) See the gods whenever he wants.
(c) See the gods on Mount Olympus.
(d) See the gods when they are helping the enemy.
5. Who does King Priam blame for the war?
(b) The Greeks.
(d) The gods.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Athena appear to Hector disguised as?
2. Who does Hector pray to for his son to be a great ruler?
3. Where has Eurypylos been wounded
4. Who's withdrawal weakens the Trojan army?
5. Why does Hector chastise Paris when he finds Paris with the troops and not preparing to meet his challenger from the Greek army?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)