|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Zeus, Hera, and Athena arguing about on Mount Olympus after the divine intervention in Paris' duel?
(a) They are arguing over the outcome of the duel.
(b) They are arguing if Paris is a coward.
(c) They are arguing who won the war.
(d) They are agreeing not to interfere.
2. What is Thetis?
(c) Sea nymph.
3. Who decides the violence should end?
(b) Apollo and Ares.
(c) Apollo and Athena.
(d) Ares and Athena.
4. What does Poulydamas suggest to Hector?
(a) That the men climb on their horses' backs to cross the ditch.
(b) That the men don't cross the ditch.
(c) That the men get off their horses to cross the ditch.
(d) That the men build a bridge to cross the ditch.
5. Who helps Diomedes when he is injured by Pandaros?
Short Answer Questions
1. What advice does Zeus let Athena give to the Greeks after she promises not to interfere?
2. Who suggests that Odysseus, Diomedes, and Agamemnon go to the battlefield to be seen and not fight?
3. What does Achilles' mother ask him to wait for?
4. Who accompanies Chryseis back home?
5. Who was the mortal man responsible for the plague against the army?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)