|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Greeks build without Poseidon's permission?
(a) A wall in the ocean.
(b) A wall on the beach.
(c) A fleet of ships.
(d) A fort on the beach.
2. Who does Achilles send to get information on the war?
(a) No one.
3. Who stops Achilles from killing Agamemnon?
4. Apollo reminds Patroclus of what?
(a) That it is not his fate to take the city of Troy.
(b) That it is not his fate to kill Hector.
(c) That it is not his fate to die this day.
(d) That it is not his fate to destroy Paris.
5. Where does Achilles watch the battle from?
(a) A hilltop.
(b) The city walls.
(c) The back of the army.
(d) His ship.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Athena disguise herself as?
2. Who is Aphrodite's mother?
3. Achilles tells Patroclus that he is not fighting because of what?
4. What weapon does Ajax carry?
5. How does Aphrodite flee the battle in Book 5?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)