|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who kills Adrestos?
(a) Adrestos doesn't die.
2. After Agamemnon is stunned by Achilles' response to his offer, what does Diomedes says Achilles will do?
(a) Not fight for the Greeks.
(b) Fight when the time comes.
(c) Fight if the Greeks force him to.
(d) Fight only for himself.
3. What advice does Zeus let Athena give to the Greeks after she promises not to interfere?
(a) Give advice to the Greeks to maximize their victory.
(b) Give advice to the Greeks to retrieve Helen.
(c) Give advice to the Greeks on their retreat.
(d) Give advice to the Greeks to minimize their losses.
4. What god or goddess helps the Greeks in Book 4?
5. Why does Zeus take his eyes off the battlefield after the Trojans have driven the Greeks to their ships?
(a) Because he thinks no one will disobey him.
(b) Hera and Athena pursuade him to leave the battle alone.
(c) He has other places to be concerned about.
(d) He is no longer concerned about the battle.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Hector inspired in his plan to stop the fighting?
2. Who does Thetis appeal to in order to regain honor to Achilles?
3. What are Patroclus' horses doing after Patroclus dies while there is a fight over his body?
4. Where does Hector find Paris after the Trojans are forced to retreat?
5. Patroclus wears what that belongs to Achilles?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)