|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Diomedes and Glaukos seal their friendship?
(a) By praying together to the gods.
(b) By trading swords.
(c) By trading armor.
(d) By trading horses.
2. Why does Phoenix burst into tears after Achilles' speach?
(a) For fear of the future of Achilles.
(b) For fear of the future of the Greeks.
(c) For fear of the future.
(d) For fear of the future of the Trojans.
3. Which god or goddess do the Greek spies make an offering to after returning safely to the Greek camp?
4. Who stops Achilles from killing Agamemnon?
5. Who does Apollo disguise himself as in order to delay Achilles from fighting Hector?
(a) Lycaon, son of King Priam.
(b) Lycaon, son of Zeus.
(c) Lycaon, son of King Agamemnon.
(d) Lycaon, son of King Troy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the wise leader from Pylos who tries to stop Achilles and Agamemnon from arguing?
2. Where did Hector's wife go to see if she can find him?
3. Patroclus tells Hector that Hector gained victory because?
4. Who was the mortal man responsible for the plague against the army?
5. How does Helen entertain King Priam?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)