|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Thetis?
(d) Sea nymph.
2. What will Pandaros get if he follows the advice of Athena and causes more fighting?
(a) Great glory.
(b) A place among the kings and princes.
(c) A place among the gods.
(d) Great honor.
3. What does Zeus send as a sign that he has heard Agamemnon when Hector is on the verge of burning the Greek ships?
(a) An eagle carrying a lamb.
(b) An eagle carrying a deer.
(c) An eagle carrying an ox.
(d) An eagle carrying an olive branch.
4. What does Achilles' mother ask him to wait for?
(a) Her to bring back a new set of armor.
(b) Her to bring back fighters.
(c) Her to bring back a god-made weapon.
(d) Her to bring back a set of sea-armor.
5. What does Agamemnon sacrifice to Zeus in Book 2?
(a) A fat pig.
(b) A fat ox.
(c) A fat cow.
(d) A fat sheep.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Agamemnon greedy for profit and shameless?
2. What does Athena do to Achilles?
3. What does Zeus tell the divinities on Mount Olympus when he summons them after Achilles returns to the fighting?
4. Who decides the violence should end?
5. Patroclus leaves Eurypylos to go to whom?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)