|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Patroclus leaves Eurypylos to go to whom?
2. Agamemnon is confident that what?
(a) That his army is superior.
(b) That Zeus is on his side.
(c) That the Greeks will win.
(d) The gods are on his side.
3. Which god or goddess protects Paris during the challenge that he issued to the Greeks on the battlefield?
4. After Apollo intervenes, who confronts Achilles first?
5. What does Zeus tell the divinities on Mount Olympus when he summons them after Achilles returns to the fighting?
(a) They can interfere any way they want.
(b) They may not interfere in the battle.
(c) They must remember to not disobey him.
(d) They can interfere only when Achilles is fighting.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before Pandaros' actions cause more fighting, what are the Greeks and Trojans close to doing?
2. How is Hector inspired in his plan to stop the fighting?
3. Who does Zeus send down to the Greeks to stir up the battle?
4. After Agamemnon offers gifts in repentance to Achilles, where does Achilles tell Agamemnon their attention should be?
5. What are the two sides in the war?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)