|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hera do to Poseidon?
(a) Tells him she is going to tell Zeus of his disobedience.
(c) Puts him into a deep sleep.
(d) Asks him to keep interfering.
2. How is Hector inspired in his plan to stop the fighting?
(a) Helenos told him of the gods' plan because he overheard the gods.
(b) Helenos told him of the gods' plan as a prophecy.
(c) Zeus sent it to him in a dream.
(d) Hector prayed about it and was told this was his answer.
3. Who does Apollo disguise himself as in order to delay Achilles from fighting Hector?
(a) Lycaon, son of King Troy.
(b) Lycaon, son of King Priam.
(c) Lycaon, son of King Agamemnon.
(d) Lycaon, son of Zeus.
4. Why is Zeus awake at night in the beginning of Book 2?
(a) He is planning on how to win the war for the Trojans.
(b) He is planning on how to bring Helen home.
(c) He is planning on how to bring honor to Achilles.
(d) He is planning on how to humiliate Agamemnon.
5. Who does Hector pray to for his son to be a great ruler?
Short Answer Questions
1. Before Pandaros' actions cause more fighting, what are the Greeks and Trojans close to doing?
2. What does Agamemnon sacrifice to Zeus in Book 2?
3. Who saves Hector from being killed?
4. When do the Trojans finally break through the wall?
5. According to Zeus, who wins the duel between Paris and his Greek competitor on the battlefield?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)