|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Patroclus' horses doing after Patroclus dies while there is a fight over his body?
(a) Getting killed by the Trojans.
(b) Running away from the battle.
(c) Standing guard over Patroclus' body
(d) Weeping over his death.
2. Who speaks to the Greek soldiers to convince them to stay and fight when Agamemnon is telling them to go home?
3. What does Poulydamas suggest to Hector?
(a) That the men don't cross the ditch.
(b) That the men get off their horses to cross the ditch.
(c) That the men build a bridge to cross the ditch.
(d) That the men climb on their horses' backs to cross the ditch.
4. What does Achilles keep from Patroclus?
(a) His favorite sword.
(b) His favorite spear.
(c) His armor.
(d) His favorite bow and arrows.
5. Who wins the armor of Achilles?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the two beautiful women that are captured as war prizes?
2. Which Greek man is chosen to fight Hector after Nestor shames them?
3. Who must breathe strength into Hector?
4. Who saves Hector from being killed?
5. Who does Poseidon disguise himself as when he appears to the Greeks after Zeus has taken his eyes off the battlefield?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)