|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ajax wounds Hector with what?
(a) A sword.
(b) An arrow.
(c) A large stone.
(d) A spear.
2. When do the Trojans finally break through the wall?
(a) When they see the eagle.
(b) When the wall collapses.
(c) When Hector leads them.
(d) When their horses break it down.
3. After Zeus and Hera come to an agreement on Mount Olympus, who is sent to stir the men up to battle?
4. After being advised by Poulydamas to concentrate his forces for more strength, Hector is challenged by which Greek man?
(a) Ajax the Lesser.
(c) Ajax the Greater.
5. Who is the first man who offers to fight Hector when Hector challenges the Greeks to a duel so that the fighting can end??
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Achilles' mother?
2. Where does Achilles watch the battle from?
3. Who decides the violence should end?
4. Where does Hector find Paris after the Trojans are forced to retreat?
5. What does Athena do to help the Greek spies after they steal from the Thracian camp?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)