|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Patroclus' horses doing after Patroclus dies while there is a fight over his body?
(a) Standing guard over Patroclus' body
(b) Getting killed by the Trojans.
(c) Running away from the battle.
(d) Weeping over his death.
2. What warning does Athena give Diomedes after she lifts the veil from his eyes?
(a) Not to talk to the gods.
(b) Not to do battle with the immortals.
(c) Not to anger the gods.
(d) Not to interfere with the gods.
3. Who is Hera's messenger to Achilles?
(c) She goes herself.
4. Which god or goddess protects Paris during the challenge that he issued to the Greeks on the battlefield?
5. Who does King Priam blame for the war?
(a) The gods.
(b) The Greeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who must breathe strength into Hector?
2. What does Hera do to Poseidon?
3. Why does Zeus take his eyes off the battlefield after the Trojans have driven the Greeks to their ships?
4. Who wins the armor of Achilles?
5. Why does Menelaus think Achilles will not come to fight?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)