|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Apollo reminds Patroclus of what?
(a) That it is not his fate to destroy Paris.
(b) That it is not his fate to die this day.
(c) That it is not his fate to kill Hector.
(d) That it is not his fate to take the city of Troy.
2. Who does Achilles send to get information on the war?
(d) No one.
3. Patroclus wears what that belongs to Achilles?
(a) His clothing.
(b) His armor.
(c) His helmet.
(d) His crown.
4. Who is Hera's messenger to Achilles?
(a) She goes herself.
5. Why does Hector chastise Paris when he finds Paris with the troops and not preparing to meet his challenger from the Greek army?
(a) For bringing the Trojans to the point of war and his selfishness for stealing another man's wife.
(b) For stealing another man's wife.
(c) For bringing the Trojans to war and being a coward.
(d) For being a coward for not standing up and accepting his challenge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Diomedes allowed to do to Aphrodite if necessary?
2. What does Hera do to Poseidon?
3. What does Pandaros do to Menelaus in order to break the truce between the Greeks and the Trojans?
4. What god or goddess helps the Trojans in Book 4?
5. The book opens during what year of the Trojan War?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)