|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the two sides in the war?
(a) The Creteans and the Trojans.
(b) The Greeks and the Trojans.
(c) The Spartans and the Greeks.
(d) The Trojans and the Spartans.
2. Who is the priest that Achilles calls upon to see what must be done to appease Apollo?
3. What is Helen weaving when she is visited by a divine messenger?
(a) A blue robe with scenes from the war.
(b) A red robe with scenes from the war.
(c) A red wall hanging with scenes from the war.
(d) A blue wall hanging with scenes from the war.
4. What objects are sacrificed before the duel in Book 3 between Paris and his competition?
5. Who does Nestor meet with in order to discuss what to do now that they were wounded and could not fight?
(a) Achilles, Diomedes, and Agamemnon.
(b) Agamemnon, Odysseus, and Achilles.
(c) Odysseus, Diomedes, and Achilles.
(d) Agamemnon, Odysseus, and Diomedes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Greek spies do with the Trojan spy's information?
2. How does Helen entertain King Priam?
3. Why does Phoenix burst into tears after Achilles' speach?
4. Which Greek man's death is foretold by Zeus to Hera?
5. When do the Trojans finally break through the wall?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)