|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Achilles' mother is the daughter of which god?
2. What god or goddess helps the Greeks in Book 4?
3. Where does Achilles watch the battle from?
(a) The back of the army.
(b) A hilltop.
(c) His ship.
(d) The city walls.
4. Agamemnon's offer to Achilles is meant to do what?
(a) Get Achilles to not fight for the Trojans.
(b) Get Achilles to come back and fight for the Greeks.
(c) Get Achilles to bring the gods onto the side of the Greeks.
(d) Get Achilles to forgive Agamemnon.
5. How does Helen entertain King Priam?
(a) She makes fun of the men fighting.
(b) She points out Greek warriors she remembers.
(c) She tells him stories of her life before Paris.
(d) She tells him jokes.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Apollo intervenes, who confronts Achilles first?
2. Who tells the gods about Zeus' plan?
3. After Agamemnon is stunned by Achilles' response to his offer, what does Diomedes says Achilles will do?
4. What do the Trojans do to the Greek ships after Hector has had strength breathed into him by a god?
5. Why does Hector chastise Paris when he finds Paris with the troops and not preparing to meet his challenger from the Greek army?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)