|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the mortal man responsible for the plague against the army?
2. What does Athena do to help the Greek spies after they steal from the Thracian camp?
(a) Gives a warning to the two men to leave the Thacrian camp so they aren't captured.
(b) Nothing, she is forbidden to do anything by Zeuss
(c) Gives the two men a warning that they should leave the fighting so they aren't killed.
(d) Gives a warning to the two men to leave the Thacrian camp so they aren't killed.
3. How does Aphrodite flee the battle in Book 5?
(a) She borrows horses from Ares.
(b) She borrows horses from Helen.
(c) She borrows horses from Apollo.
(d) She borrows horses from Zeus.
4. Who saves Hector from being killed?
5. After Apollo intervenes, who confronts Achilles first?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Thetis appeal to in order to regain honor to Achilles?
2. Who accompanies Chryseis back home?
3. Who goes and spies on the Greek camp?
4. Which Greek man's death is foretold by Zeus to Hera?
5. Where do the Greeks retreat to?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)