|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instructions does Achilles give to his horses?
(a) To prevent any Trojans from stopping him.
(b) To run over any Trojans in his way.
(c) To return him home when he is done fighting.
(d) To return him to the Greeks when he is done fighting.
2. How does Helen entertain King Priam?
(a) She makes fun of the men fighting.
(b) She tells him stories of her life before Paris.
(c) She tells him jokes.
(d) She points out Greek warriors she remembers.
3. Which god or goddess do the Greek spies make an offering to after returning safely to the Greek camp?
4. Who is the first man who offers to fight Hector when Hector challenges the Greeks to a duel so that the fighting can end??
5. After Agamemnon is stunned by Achilles' response to his offer, what does Diomedes says Achilles will do?
(a) Not fight for the Greeks.
(b) Fight only for himself.
(c) Fight when the time comes.
(d) Fight if the Greeks force him to.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Zeus sends the goddess of Hate down to the Greeks, what does he send Iris to tell Hector?
2. What does Zeus suggest to Agamemnon in a dream in order to trick him?
3. What about Helen angers Aphrodite in Book 3?
4. What are Zeus, Hera, and Athena arguing about on Mount Olympus after the divine intervention in Paris' duel?
5. Who's withdrawal weakens the Trojan army?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)