|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What god or goddess helps the Greeks in Book 4?
2. Which god or goddess protects Paris during the challenge that he issued to the Greeks on the battlefield?
3. What are Patroclus' horses doing after Patroclus dies while there is a fight over his body?
(a) Weeping over his death.
(b) Standing guard over Patroclus' body
(c) Running away from the battle.
(d) Getting killed by the Trojans.
4. Who answers Paris' challenge to the Greeks on the battlefield?
5. What prevents Diomedes from killing Glaukos?
(a) They realize they are relatives.
(b) They realize they are on the same side.
(c) Their ancestors were friends.
(d) The gods interfere.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Patroclus is sent to the fighting by Achilles, Achilles asks what of Zeus?
2. What is Thetis?
3. Who's withdrawal weakens the Trojan army?
4. Who does Poseidon disguise himself as when he appears to the Greeks after Zeus has taken his eyes off the battlefield?
5. What about Helen angers Aphrodite in Book 3?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)