|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Zeus and Hera come to an agreement on Mount Olympus, who is sent to stir the men up to battle?
2. Who decides the violence should end?
(a) Apollo and Ares.
(c) Ares and Athena.
(d) Apollo and Athena.
3. What does Thetis advise Achilles to do?
(a) Make up with Agamemnon.
(b) Fight hard with strength.
(c) Pray to the gods for help.
(d) Wear his new armor into battle.
4. What does Zeus hope will make Achilles so angry that he will kill Hector?
(a) Hector killing Patroclus.
(b) Paris wounding Patroclus.
(c) Hector wounding Patroclus.
(d) Paris killing Patroclus.
5. Who opposes the speech which encourages the Greeks to fight after Agamemnon tells them to go home?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Poseidon appear to?
2. What are the two sides in the war?
3. What advice does Zeus let Athena give to the Greeks after she promises not to interfere?
4. Ajax wounds Hector with what?
5. Who comes to grieve Patroclus' death with Achilles?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)