|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which Greek man's death is foretold by Zeus to Hera?
2. What emotion causes Agamemnon to have a change of heart towards Achilles?
(a) Humility over his army's losses.
(b) A desire to win.
(c) A desire to get Helen back.
(d) Humility towards the gods.
3. Who recommends that both sides take a break from the war to bury their dead?
4. During the fighting that occurs after the Greeks are driven to their ships by the Trojans, what inspires Menelaus to fight valiantly?
(a) The death of Hector.
(b) The gods.
(c) The success of other men.
(d) The ability to rescue Helen.
5. Who does Hector pray to for his son to be a great ruler?
Short Answer Questions
1. Ajax wounds Hector with what?
2. How is Hector inspired in his plan to stop the fighting?
3. Which god or goddess do the Greek spies make an offering to after returning safely to the Greek camp?
4. Who prophesies that the Greeks will win the war against the Trojans in ten years?
5. Why does Aphrodite flee the battle after she interferes to save her son, Aeneas?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)