|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Patroclus' horses doing after Patroclus dies while there is a fight over his body?
(a) Weeping over his death.
(b) Running away from the battle.
(c) Getting killed by the Trojans.
(d) Standing guard over Patroclus' body
2. Which god or goddess do the Greek spies make an offering to after returning safely to the Greek camp?
3. After Zeus and Hera come to an agreement on Mount Olympus, who is sent to stir the men up to battle?
4. Phoenix is what to Achilles?
(a) A brother.
(b) A friend.
(c) A family retainer.
(d) A cousin.
5. Agamemnon is confident that what?
(a) That his army is superior.
(b) The gods are on his side.
(c) That Zeus is on his side.
(d) That the Greeks will win.
Short Answer Questions
1. After being advised by Poulydamas to concentrate his forces for more strength, Hector is challenged by which Greek man?
2. What are the two sides in the war?
3. Who comes to grieve Patroclus' death with Achilles?
4. Who tells the gods about Zeus' plan?
5. Agamemnon's offer to Achilles is meant to do what?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)