|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paris decide to do to end the fighting?
(a) To give Helen back to the Greeks.
(b) To give the Greeks gifts.
(c) To return all the possessions he took from the Greeks, along with some gifts.
(d) To return all the possessions he took from the Greeks, including Helen.
2. What does Poulydamas suggest to Hector?
(a) That the men climb on their horses' backs to cross the ditch.
(b) That the men don't cross the ditch.
(c) That the men build a bridge to cross the ditch.
(d) That the men get off their horses to cross the ditch.
3. After Agamemnon is stunned by Achilles' response to his offer, what does Diomedes says Achilles will do?
(a) Fight if the Greeks force him to.
(b) Fight when the time comes.
(c) Fight only for himself.
(d) Not fight for the Greeks.
4. Who does Helen sit next to when watching Paris taking part in the duel on the battlefield?
(a) King Pyliam.
(b) King Priam.
(c) King Agamemnon.
(d) King Ageneneis.
5. Which god does Hera ask to help the Greeks when she sees the Greeks are overwhelmed?
Short Answer Questions
1. Nestor reminds the men that they have not accomplished what goal?
2. Who is Achilles' mother?
3. What god or goddess helps the Trojans in Book 4?
4. The book opens during what year of the Trojan War?
5. Why is Zeus awake at night in the beginning of Book 2?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)