|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who joins forces with the Greeks to even the odds against Ares?
(a) Hera and Athena.
(b) Aphrodite and Apollo.
(c) Hera and Aphrodite.
(d) Apollo and Athena.
2. What does Pandaros do to Menelaus in order to break the truce between the Greeks and the Trojans?
(a) Shoot an arrow at Menelaus.
(b) Stab Menelaus with a spear.
(c) Run down Menelaus with a horse.
(d) Stab Menelaus with a sword.
3. Who does King Priam blame for the war?
(c) The gods.
(d) The Greeks.
4. Who demands that the Trojans concede victory to the Greeks and return Helen?
5. What about Helen angers Aphrodite in Book 3?
(a) That Helen wants Menelaus.
(b) That Helen is unhappy.
(c) That Helen can resist her.
(d) That Helen doesn't want to go to Paris.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Agamemnon sacrifice to Zeus in Book 2?
2. What is one of Achilles' possible destinies?
3. Who does Poseidon appear to?
4. Why does Phoenix burst into tears after Achilles' speach?
5. What does Zeus send as a sign that he has heard Agamemnon when Hector is on the verge of burning the Greek ships?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)