|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will Pandaros get if he follows the advice of Athena and causes more fighting?
(a) A place among the kings and princes.
(b) A place among the gods.
(c) Great honor.
(d) Great glory.
2. Patroclus tells Hector that Hector gained victory because?
(a) The gods gave it to him.
(b) Zeus gave it to him.
(c) Apollo gave it to him.
(d) Zeus and Apollo gave it to him.
3. Who intervenes to prevent the soldiers from deserting Agamemnon?
(a) Athena and Hera.
(b) Athena and Artemis.
(c) Hera and Artemis.
(d) Athena and Helen.
4. Who recommends that both sides take a break from the war to bury their dead?
5. Why do the mortals end up fighting without the gods?
(a) The gods had bigger problems.
(b) The gods got annoyed with the mortals.
(c) The gods left the battle to keep things even.
(d) The gods didn't like all the fighting.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who demands that the Trojans concede victory to the Greeks and return Helen?
2. What warning does Athena give Diomedes after she lifts the veil from his eyes?
3. Why does Hector chastise Paris when he finds Paris with the troops and not preparing to meet his challenger from the Greek army?
4. What does Pandaros do to Menelaus in order to break the truce between the Greeks and the Trojans?
5. After Agamemnon is stunned by Achilles' response to his offer, what does Diomedes says Achilles will do?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)