|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of Achilles' possible destinies?
(a) He will not come home from fighting the Trojans, and he will have no glory.
(b) He will come home from fighting the Trojans, and he will have no glory
(c) He will not return home from fighting the Trojans, but his glory will be everlasting.
(d) He will return home from fighting the Trojans, and his glory will be everlasting.
2. Who must breathe strength into Hector?
3. Who demands that the Trojans concede victory to the Greeks and return Helen?
4. What does Hera do to Poseidon?
(a) Asks him to keep interfering.
(b) Tells him she is going to tell Zeus of his disobedience.
(d) Puts him into a deep sleep.
5. What do the Greek spies do with the Trojan spy's information?
(a) Find the Thacrian camp and take prisoners to get more information
(b) Go back to their camp and do nothing
(c) Go back to their camp and make a plan
(d) Find the Thacrian camp and kill everyone they can
Short Answer Questions
1. What will Pandaros get if he follows the advice of Athena and causes more fighting?
2. After Patroclus is sent to the fighting by Achilles, Achilles asks what of Zeus?
3. Who does Achilles send to get information on the war?
4. What does Athena do to help the Greek spies after they steal from the Thracian camp?
5. What does Zeus hope will make Achilles so angry that he will kill Hector?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)