|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Diomedes allowed to do to Aphrodite if necessary?
(a) Stab her.
(b) Talk to her.
(c) Warn her away.
(d) Spear her.
2. What objects are sacrificed before the duel in Book 3 between Paris and his competition?
3. Who does Poseidon appear to?
(b) The two Ajaxes.
(c) The Trojans.
4. Phoenix is what to Achilles?
(a) A family retainer.
(b) A friend.
(c) A brother.
(d) A cousin.
5. Who recommends that both sides take a break from the war to bury their dead?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Hector pray to for his son to be a great ruler?
2. What does Paris decide to do to end the fighting?
3. When do the Trojans finally break through the wall?
4. What does Hector do when the Trojans are forced to retreat?
5. Who does Athena disguise herself as?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)