|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who suggests that Odysseus, Diomedes, and Agamemnon go to the battlefield to be seen and not fight?
(b) Nestor .
2. According to Zeus, who wins the duel between Paris and his Greek competitor on the battlefield?
(c) The Greeks.
(d) The Trojans.
3. Who does Achilles send to get information on the war?
(d) No one.
4. Which Greek man's death is foretold by Zeus to Hera?
5. Who does Nestor meet with in order to discuss what to do now that they were wounded and could not fight?
(a) Achilles, Diomedes, and Agamemnon.
(b) Odysseus, Diomedes, and Achilles.
(c) Agamemnon, Odysseus, and Achilles.
(d) Agamemnon, Odysseus, and Diomedes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What emotion causes Agamemnon to have a change of heart towards Achilles?
2. Who demands that the Trojans concede victory to the Greeks and return Helen?
3. Who opposes the speech which encourages the Greeks to fight after Agamemnon tells them to go home?
4. During the fighting that occurs after the Greeks are driven to their ships by the Trojans, what inspires Menelaus to fight valiantly?
5. Who joins forces with the Greeks to even the odds against Ares?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)