|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the two beautiful women that are captured as war prizes?
(a) Atheanna and Kristianna.
(b) Olysis and Banalis.
(c) Chryseis and Briseis.
(d) Charmis and Braeisis.
2. Where has Eurypylos been wounded
3. What prevents Diomedes from killing Glaukos?
(a) The gods interfere.
(b) They realize they are on the same side.
(c) They realize they are relatives.
(d) Their ancestors were friends.
4. What does Athena do to help the Greek spies after they steal from the Thracian camp?
(a) Gives the two men a warning that they should leave the fighting so they aren't killed.
(b) Gives a warning to the two men to leave the Thacrian camp so they aren't captured.
(c) Gives a warning to the two men to leave the Thacrian camp so they aren't killed.
(d) Nothing, she is forbidden to do anything by Zeuss
5. In Achilles' absence, who is the Greek's best warrior?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is urging Paris to return to the battlefield?
2. Where is the eagle injured?
3. Why does Andromache not want Hector to go back to the battle?
4. Ajax wounds Hector with what?
5. What advice does Zeus let Athena give to the Greeks after she promises not to interfere?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)