|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Athena disguise herself as?
(b) A soldier.
(c) A Trojan man.
(d) A goddess.
2. What is Diomedes allowed to do to Aphrodite if necessary?
(a) Warn her away.
(b) Talk to her.
(c) Spear her.
(d) Stab her.
3. How does Aphrodite flee the battle in Book 5?
(a) She borrows horses from Zeus.
(b) She borrows horses from Helen.
(c) She borrows horses from Apollo.
(d) She borrows horses from Ares.
4. Who is the first man who offers to fight Hector when Hector challenges the Greeks to a duel so that the fighting can end??
5. How do Diomedes and Glaukos seal their friendship?
(a) By trading swords.
(b) By trading horses.
(c) By trading armor.
(d) By praying together to the gods.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paris decide to do to end the fighting?
2. Who suggests that Odysseus, Diomedes, and Agamemnon go to the battlefield to be seen and not fight?
3. Who does Poseidon appear to?
4. Who goes and spies on the Greek camp?
5. The book opens during what year of the Trojan War?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)