|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the eagle injured?
(a) Head and chest.
(b) Chest and throat.
(c) Neck and stomach.
(d) Chest and neck.
2. Who does Poseidon disguise himself as when he appears to the Greeks after Zeus has taken his eyes off the battlefield?
3. What does lifting the veil from Diomedes' eyes allow him to do?
(a) See the gods whenever he wants.
(b) See the gods on Mount Olympus.
(c) See the gods during sacrifices.
(d) See the gods when they are helping the enemy.
4. What is Diomedes allowed to do to Aphrodite if necessary?
(a) Spear her.
(b) Warn her away.
(c) Talk to her.
(d) Stab her.
5. When do the Trojans finally break through the wall?
(a) When Hector leads them.
(b) When the wall collapses.
(c) When their horses break it down.
(d) When they see the eagle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is stolen from the Thracian camp when the Greek spies find the Thracian camp?
2. Which Greek man is chosen to fight Hector after Nestor shames them?
3. Who answers Paris' challenge to the Greeks on the battlefield?
4. Agamemnon is confident that what?
5. Who does Athena disguise herself as?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)