|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which goddess hates Troy?
2. Where is the eagle injured?
(a) Head and chest.
(b) Chest and neck.
(c) Chest and throat.
(d) Neck and stomach.
3. During the fighting that occurs after the Greeks are driven to their ships by the Trojans, what inspires Menelaus to fight valiantly?
(a) The success of other men.
(b) The gods.
(c) The ability to rescue Helen.
(d) The death of Hector.
4. Who does Achilles send to get information on the war?
(c) No one.
5. What does Diomedes say to his companions?
(a) That they should back down because the gods will make the weather bad for fighting.
(b) That they should back down because the gods are assisting their enemies.
(c) That they should back down because the gods will curse them.
(d) That they should back down because the gods want Helen to go back home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does King Priam blame for the war?
2. What weapon does Ajax carry?
3. What does Zeus suggest to Agamemnon in a dream in order to trick him?
4. What does Poulydamas suggest to Hector?
5. What emotion causes Agamemnon to have a change of heart towards Achilles?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)