|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Diomedes allowed to do to Aphrodite if necessary?
(a) Warn her away.
(b) Stab her.
(c) Talk to her.
(d) Spear her.
2. What promise does Zeus get from Hera?
(a) That she cannot protest if Zeus destroys a city that holds men dear to her.
(b) That she cannot protest if Zeus assures Helen's safety.
(c) That she cannot protest if Zeus destroys a city where there is a temple to her.
(d) That she cannot protest if Zeus helps the other side.
3. Which Greek man's death is foretold by Zeus to Hera?
4. Who must breathe strength into Hector?
5. Who answers Paris' challenge to the Greeks on the battlefield?
Short Answer Questions
1. What emotion causes Agamemnon to have a change of heart towards Achilles?
2. What will Pandaros get if he follows the advice of Athena and causes more fighting?
3. Who was the mortal man responsible for the plague against the army?
4. Who kills Adrestos?
5. Who is the priest that Achilles calls upon to see what must be done to appease Apollo?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)