|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does lifting the veil from Diomedes' eyes allow him to do?
(a) See the gods during sacrifices.
(b) See the gods on Mount Olympus.
(c) See the gods when they are helping the enemy.
(d) See the gods whenever he wants.
2. Nestor reminds the men that they have not accomplished what goal?
(a) Bringing glory to their king.
(b) Siezing the treasures of Troy.
(c) Reclaiming Helen.
(d) Conquering Troy.
3. What is the challenge Paris issues to the Greeks on the battlefield?
(a) For the Greeks to reclaim Helen.
(b) For any Greek warrior to fight him in man-to-man combat.
(c) For any Greek warrior to kill him with an arrow.
(d) For any Greek warrior to steal Helen from him.
4. Who is the priest that Achilles calls upon to see what must be done to appease Apollo?
5. Who was the mortal man responsible for the plague against the army?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Diomedes and Glaukos seal their friendship?
2. Who calls Agamemnon greedy for profit and shameless?
3. Who is Zeus' wife?
4. Agamemnon is confident that what?
5. Why does Aphrodite flee the battle after she interferes to save her son, Aeneas?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)