|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the mortals end up fighting without the gods?
(a) The gods got annoyed with the mortals.
(b) The gods didn't like all the fighting.
(c) The gods left the battle to keep things even.
(d) The gods had bigger problems.
2. After Zeus and Hera come to an agreement on Mount Olympus, who is sent to stir the men up to battle?
3. Who answers Paris' challenge to the Greeks on the battlefield?
4. Who recommends that both sides take a break from the war to bury their dead?
5. What god or goddess helps the Greeks in Book 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the two sides in the war?
2. Which goddess hates Troy?
3. What about Helen angers Aphrodite in Book 3?
4. Who speaks to the Greek soldiers to convince them to stay and fight when Agamemnon is telling them to go home?
5. Who does Helen sit next to when watching Paris taking part in the duel on the battlefield?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)