|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the wise leader from Pylos who tries to stop Achilles and Agamemnon from arguing?
2. What frightens Hector's son?
(a) The noise of his armor.
(b) The plume on his helmet.
(c) The sounds of battle.
(d) His sword.
3. Agamemnon's offer to Achilles is meant to do what?
(a) Get Achilles to bring the gods onto the side of the Greeks.
(b) Get Achilles to not fight for the Trojans.
(c) Get Achilles to come back and fight for the Greeks.
(d) Get Achilles to forgive Agamemnon.
4. Who calls Agamemnon greedy for profit and shameless?
5. Who answers Paris' challenge to the Greeks on the battlefield?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Ares?
2. Where did Hector's wife go to see if she can find him?
3. Who speaks to the Greek soldiers to convince them to stay and fight when Agamemnon is telling them to go home?
4. What does Patroclus do for the wound of Eurypylos?
5. Who does Athena disguise herself as?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)