|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which Greek man's death is foretold by Zeus to Hera?
2. What does Zeus suggest to Agamemnon in a dream in order to trick him?
(a) That the Greeks will be victorious over the Trojans in the next batttle.
(b) That the Greeks will beat the Trojans in the war.
(c) That the Greeks will rescue Helen in the next battle.
(d) That the Greeks will gain lots of treaures from Troy.
3. Where has Eurypylos been wounded
4. Who does Athena disguise herself as?
(b) A soldier.
(c) A goddess.
(d) A Trojan man.
5. What god or goddess helps the Greeks in Book 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the wise leader from Pylos who tries to stop Achilles and Agamemnon from arguing?
2. What prevents Diomedes from killing Glaukos?
3. After Agamemnon is stunned by Achilles' response to his offer, what does Diomedes says Achilles will do?
4. What does Paris promise to Hector when Hector finds him after the Trojans retreat to the city?
5. Who does Achilles send to get information on the war?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)