|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who decides the violence should end?
(a) Apollo and Athena.
(b) Ares and Athena.
(d) Apollo and Ares.
2. Which Greek man is chosen to fight Hector after Nestor shames them?
3. Who accompanies Chryseis back home?
4. Who demands that the Trojans concede victory to the Greeks and return Helen?
5. Who is Ares?
(a) The god of war.
(b) The god of the Greeks.
(c) The god of archers.
(d) The god of horses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Helen challenge Paris to do?
2. What does Zeus suggest to Agamemnon in a dream in order to trick him?
3. Why does Agamemnon tell the soldiers that they should give up and go home?
4. Which god or goddess do the Greek spies make an offering to after returning safely to the Greek camp?
5. Who does Athena disguise herself as?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)