|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Agamemnon sacrifice to Zeus in Book 2?
(a) A fat pig.
(b) A fat sheep.
(c) A fat ox.
(d) A fat cow.
2. What frightens Hector's son?
(a) The plume on his helmet.
(b) His sword.
(c) The sounds of battle.
(d) The noise of his armor.
3. Who are the two beautiful women that are captured as war prizes?
(a) Atheanna and Kristianna.
(b) Charmis and Braeisis.
(c) Olysis and Banalis.
(d) Chryseis and Briseis.
4. What emotion causes Agamemnon to have a change of heart towards Achilles?
(a) A desire to win.
(b) A desire to get Helen back.
(c) Humility towards the gods.
(d) Humility over his army's losses.
5. Who is Achilles' mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Achilles send to get information on the war?
2. What is Helen weaving when she is visited by a divine messenger?
3. Who does Zeus send down to the Greeks to stir up the battle?
4. Nestor reminds the men that they have not accomplished what goal?
5. Who is the first man who offers to fight Hector when Hector challenges the Greeks to a duel so that the fighting can end??
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)