|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Athena do to help the Greek spies after they steal from the Thracian camp?
(a) Gives a warning to the two men to leave the Thacrian camp so they aren't killed.
(b) Gives the two men a warning that they should leave the fighting so they aren't killed.
(c) Nothing, she is forbidden to do anything by Zeuss
(d) Gives a warning to the two men to leave the Thacrian camp so they aren't captured.
2. What does Paris decide to do to end the fighting?
(a) To return all the possessions he took from the Greeks, including Helen.
(b) To give Helen back to the Greeks.
(c) To return all the possessions he took from the Greeks, along with some gifts.
(d) To give the Greeks gifts.
3. What god or goddess helps the Trojans in Book 4?
4. Why is Zeus awake at night in the beginning of Book 2?
(a) He is planning on how to win the war for the Trojans.
(b) He is planning on how to bring honor to Achilles.
(c) He is planning on how to humiliate Agamemnon.
(d) He is planning on how to bring Helen home.
5. Why does Phoenix burst into tears after Achilles' speach?
(a) For fear of the future of Achilles.
(b) For fear of the future of the Trojans.
(c) For fear of the future of the Greeks.
(d) For fear of the future.
Short Answer Questions
1. Agamemnon is confident that what?
2. Who answers Paris' challenge to the Greeks on the battlefield?
3. Who does Helen sit next to when watching Paris taking part in the duel on the battlefield?
4. What warning does Athena give Diomedes after she lifts the veil from his eyes?
5. Who is the wise leader from Pylos who tries to stop Achilles and Agamemnon from arguing?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)