|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paris decide to do to end the fighting?
(a) To return all the possessions he took from the Greeks, along with some gifts.
(b) To return all the possessions he took from the Greeks, including Helen.
(c) To give Helen back to the Greeks.
(d) To give the Greeks gifts.
2. What does Zeus forbid the other gods to do after he tells them his plan?
(a) From helping the mortals on either side.
(b) From talking about his plans to the mortals on either side.
(c) From visiting the mortals on either side.
(d) From accepting sacrifices from the mortals on either side.
3. Why does Phoenix burst into tears after Achilles' speach?
(a) For fear of the future of the Trojans.
(b) For fear of the future.
(c) For fear of the future of Achilles.
(d) For fear of the future of the Greeks.
4. Who does Zeus send down to the Greeks to stir up the battle?
5. What god or goddess helps the Greeks in Book 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which Greek man is chosen to fight Hector after Nestor shames them?
2. Who recommends that both sides take a break from the war to bury their dead?
3. Who does Achilles send to get information on the war?
4. What prevents Diomedes from killing Glaukos?
5. Why does Andromache not want Hector to go back to the battle?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)