|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which god or goddess do the Greek spies make an offering to after returning safely to the Greek camp?
2. What objects are sacrificed before the duel in Book 3 between Paris and his competition?
3. What is stolen from the Thracian camp when the Greek spies find the Thracian camp?
(a) The king's weapons.
(b) The king.
(c) The king's jewels.
(d) The king's famous horses.
4. Who goes and spies on the Greek camp?
5. What are Zeus, Hera, and Athena arguing about on Mount Olympus after the divine intervention in Paris' duel?
(a) They are arguing over the outcome of the duel.
(b) They are arguing if Paris is a coward.
(c) They are arguing who won the war.
(d) They are agreeing not to interfere.
Short Answer Questions
1. The book opens during what year of the Trojan War?
2. What is the response of the god to Hera's request for him to help the Greeks?
3. Where did Hector's wife go to see if she can find him?
4. Who prophesies that the Greeks will win the war against the Trojans in ten years?
5. What god or goddess helps the Trojans in Book 4?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)