|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before Pandaros' actions cause more fighting, what are the Greeks and Trojans close to doing?
(a) Creating a truce and returning Helen.
(b) Giving each other gold to create a peace.
(c) Ending the war.
(d) Ending the war by trading kings.
2. What is Diomedes allowed to do to Aphrodite if necessary?
(a) Talk to her.
(b) Warn her away.
(c) Stab her.
(d) Spear her.
3. Which Greek man's death is foretold by Zeus to Hera?
4. How does Helen entertain King Priam?
(a) She tells him jokes.
(b) She tells him stories of her life before Paris.
(c) She makes fun of the men fighting.
(d) She points out Greek warriors she remembers.
5. Phoenix is what to Achilles?
(a) A family retainer.
(b) A friend.
(c) A cousin.
(d) A brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What promise does Zeus get from Hera?
2. Who goes and spies on the Greek camp?
3. Who is Zeus' wife?
4. What does Zeus suggest to Agamemnon in a dream in order to trick him?
5. How is Hector inspired in his plan to stop the fighting?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)