|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which Greek man's death is foretold by Zeus to Hera?
2. Why does Andromache not want Hector to go back to the battle?
(a) She does not want him to kill any more Greeks.
(b) She does not want to be a widow and her son an orphan.
(c) She does not want to live without him.
(d) She wants him to take over for Paris.
3. Why does Hector say he has to fight?
(a) He needs to be a leader.
(b) It is his responsibility.
(c) It is destined by the gods.
(d) He is good at fighting.
4. Who kills Adrestos?
(c) Adrestos doesn't die.
5. Who is Zeus' wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Greek spies do with the Trojan spy's information?
2. Who does King Priam blame for the war?
3. After Zeus and Hera come to an agreement on Mount Olympus, who is sent to stir the men up to battle?
4. Who are the two beautiful women that are captured as war prizes?
5. Who is Achilles' mother?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)