|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Zeus and Hera come to an agreement on Mount Olympus, who is sent to stir the men up to battle?
2. In Achilles' absence, who is the Greek's best warrior?
3. According to Zeus, who wins the duel between Paris and his Greek competitor on the battlefield?
(a) The Trojans.
(b) The Greeks.
4. Who demands that the Trojans concede victory to the Greeks and return Helen?
5. Who helps Diomedes when he is injured by Pandaros?
Short Answer Questions
1. Agamemnon is confident that what?
2. What is stolen from the Thracian camp when the Greek spies find the Thracian camp?
3. Who is Aphrodite's mother?
4. Who recommends that both sides take a break from the war to bury their dead?
5. Agamemnon's offer to Achilles is meant to do what?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)