|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the priest that Achilles calls upon to see what must be done to appease Apollo?
2. Before Pandaros' actions cause more fighting, what are the Greeks and Trojans close to doing?
(a) Ending the war.
(b) Creating a truce and returning Helen.
(c) Giving each other gold to create a peace.
(d) Ending the war by trading kings.
3. Who prophesies that the Greeks will win the war against the Trojans in ten years?
4. Why does Agamemnon tell the soldiers that they should give up and go home?
(a) He is testing their loyalty.
(b) He is telling them his dream.
(c) He want. to see who really wants to fight.
(d) He wants them all to go home.
5. Who is urging Paris to return to the battlefield?
(b) Helen and Hector.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Agamemnon is confident that what?
2. What is one of Achilles' possible destinies?
3. What are Zeus, Hera, and Athena arguing about on Mount Olympus after the divine intervention in Paris' duel?
4. What does Hector do when the Trojans are forced to retreat?
5. Where did Hector's wife go to see if she can find him?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)