|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the two beautiful women that are captured as war prizes?
(a) Chryseis and Briseis.
(b) Atheanna and Kristianna.
(c) Charmis and Braeisis.
(d) Olysis and Banalis.
2. Phoenix is what to Achilles?
(a) A friend.
(b) A brother.
(c) A cousin.
(d) A family retainer.
3. Which Greek man is chosen to fight Hector after Nestor shames them?
4. What advice does Zeus let Athena give to the Greeks after she promises not to interfere?
(a) Give advice to the Greeks to minimize their losses.
(b) Give advice to the Greeks on their retreat.
(c) Give advice to the Greeks to retrieve Helen.
(d) Give advice to the Greeks to maximize their victory.
5. Who demands that the Trojans concede victory to the Greeks and return Helen?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Zeus, Hera, and Athena arguing about on Mount Olympus after the divine intervention in Paris' duel?
2. Who is Aphrodite's mother?
3. What does Zeus forbid the other gods to do after he tells them his plan?
4. Who speaks to the Greek soldiers to convince them to stay and fight when Agamemnon is telling them to go home?
5. What does Zeus send as a sign that he has heard Agamemnon when Hector is on the verge of burning the Greek ships?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)