|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which god does Hera ask to help the Greeks when she sees the Greeks are overwhelmed?
2. Who kills Adrestos?
(d) Adrestos doesn't die.
3. Who is the priest that Achilles calls upon to see what must be done to appease Apollo?
4. Who does Helen sit next to when watching Paris taking part in the duel on the battlefield?
(a) King Pyliam.
(b) King Priam.
(c) King Ageneneis.
(d) King Agamemnon.
5. Who answers Paris' challenge to the Greeks on the battlefield?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the two sides in the war?
2. Where does Hector find Paris after the Trojans are forced to retreat?
3. Who intervenes to prevent the soldiers from deserting Agamemnon?
4. The book opens during what year of the Trojan War?
5. Agamemnon is confident that what?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)