|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paris decide to do to end the fighting?
(a) To return all the possessions he took from the Greeks, including Helen.
(b) To return all the possessions he took from the Greeks, along with some gifts.
(c) To give the Greeks gifts.
(d) To give Helen back to the Greeks.
2. Which Greek man's death is foretold by Zeus to Hera?
3. What god or goddess helps the Greeks in Book 4?
4. Who is Achilles' mother?
5. Nestor reminds the men that they have not accomplished what goal?
(a) Bringing glory to their king.
(b) Reclaiming Helen.
(c) Conquering Troy.
(d) Siezing the treasures of Troy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Diomedes and Glaukos seal their friendship?
2. Who joins forces with the Greeks to even the odds against Ares?
3. What will Pandaros get if he follows the advice of Athena and causes more fighting?
4. What is the response of the god to Hera's request for him to help the Greeks?
5. Why does Aphrodite flee the battle after she interferes to save her son, Aeneas?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)