|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Aphrodite's mother?
(c) A mortal.
2. What is one of Achilles' possible destinies?
(a) He will return home from fighting the Trojans, and his glory will be everlasting.
(b) He will not come home from fighting the Trojans, and he will have no glory.
(c) He will come home from fighting the Trojans, and he will have no glory
(d) He will not return home from fighting the Trojans, but his glory will be everlasting.
3. Why does Aphrodite flee the battle after she interferes to save her son, Aeneas?
(a) She got bored.
(b) Her favorite warrior died.
(c) Pandaros did not favor her.
(d) Diomedes wounded her.
4. Who kills Adrestos?
(b) Adrestos doesn't die.
5. What is Diomedes allowed to do to Aphrodite if necessary?
(a) Stab her.
(b) Spear her.
(c) Talk to her.
(d) Warn her away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What promise does Zeus get from Hera?
2. Who answers Paris' challenge to the Greeks on the battlefield?
3. How does Aphrodite flee the battle in Book 5?
4. Nestor reminds the men that they have not accomplished what goal?
5. What are the two sides in the war?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)