|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who opposes the speech which encourages the Greeks to fight after Agamemnon tells them to go home?
2. What god or goddess helps the Trojans in Book 4?
3. Who prophesies that the Greeks will win the war against the Trojans in ten years?
4. What will Pandaros get if he follows the advice of Athena and causes more fighting?
(a) A place among the gods.
(b) A place among the kings and princes.
(c) Great glory.
(d) Great honor.
5. Why does Agamemnon tell the soldiers that they should give up and go home?
(a) He wants them all to go home.
(b) He want. to see who really wants to fight.
(c) He is telling them his dream.
(d) He is testing their loyalty.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Phoenix burst into tears after Achilles' speach?
2. What advice does Zeus let Athena give to the Greeks after she promises not to interfere?
3. What does Zeus send as a sign that he has heard Agamemnon when Hector is on the verge of burning the Greek ships?
4. Who is Achilles' mother?
5. Where did Hector's wife go to see if she can find him?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)