|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is urging Paris to return to the battlefield?
(c) His mother.
(d) Helen and Hector.
2. Agamemnon's offer to Achilles is meant to do what?
(a) Get Achilles to not fight for the Trojans.
(b) Get Achilles to come back and fight for the Greeks.
(c) Get Achilles to bring the gods onto the side of the Greeks.
(d) Get Achilles to forgive Agamemnon.
3. In Achilles' absence, who is the Greek's best warrior?
4. Who stops Achilles from killing Agamemnon?
5. Which god or goddess protects Paris during the challenge that he issued to the Greeks on the battlefield?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hector chastise Paris when he finds Paris with the troops and not preparing to meet his challenger from the Greek army?
2. Why does Hector say he has to fight?
3. After Agamemnon is stunned by Achilles' response to his offer, what does Diomedes says Achilles will do?
4. What god or goddess helps the Greeks in Book 4?
5. Who helps Diomedes when he is injured by Pandaros?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)