|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who prophesies that the Greeks will win the war against the Trojans in ten years?
2. Who does Helen sit next to when watching Paris taking part in the duel on the battlefield?
(a) King Priam.
(b) King Ageneneis.
(c) King Pyliam.
(d) King Agamemnon.
3. Who does Hector pray to for his son to be a great ruler?
4. What does Pandaros do to Menelaus in order to break the truce between the Greeks and the Trojans?
(a) Stab Menelaus with a sword.
(b) Stab Menelaus with a spear.
(c) Shoot an arrow at Menelaus.
(d) Run down Menelaus with a horse.
5. What does Diomedes say to his companions?
(a) That they should back down because the gods will make the weather bad for fighting.
(b) That they should back down because the gods want Helen to go back home.
(c) That they should back down because the gods will curse them.
(d) That they should back down because the gods are assisting their enemies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Zeus awake at night in the beginning of Book 2?
2. Before Pandaros' actions cause more fighting, what are the Greeks and Trojans close to doing?
3. Agamemnon is confident that what?
4. What frightens Hector's son?
5. Who speaks to the Greek soldiers to convince them to stay and fight when Agamemnon is telling them to go home?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)