|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Zeus awake at night in the beginning of Book 2?
(a) He is planning on how to bring honor to Achilles.
(b) He is planning on how to humiliate Agamemnon.
(c) He is planning on how to bring Helen home.
(d) He is planning on how to win the war for the Trojans.
2. What about Helen angers Aphrodite in Book 3?
(a) That Helen is unhappy.
(b) That Helen doesn't want to go to Paris.
(c) That Helen can resist her.
(d) That Helen wants Menelaus.
3. How do Diomedes and Glaukos seal their friendship?
(a) By trading armor.
(b) By praying together to the gods.
(c) By trading swords.
(d) By trading horses.
4. In Achilles' absence, who is the Greek's best warrior?
5. Who answers Paris' challenge to the Greeks on the battlefield?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the wise leader from Pylos who tries to stop Achilles and Agamemnon from arguing?
2. Which god or goddess protects Paris during the challenge that he issued to the Greeks on the battlefield?
3. What are Zeus, Hera, and Athena arguing about on Mount Olympus after the divine intervention in Paris' duel?
4. What god or goddess helps the Trojans in Book 4?
5. Who does Athena disguise herself as?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)