|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Zeus, Hera, and Athena arguing about on Mount Olympus after the divine intervention in Paris' duel?
(a) They are arguing who won the war.
(b) They are agreeing not to interfere.
(c) They are arguing over the outcome of the duel.
(d) They are arguing if Paris is a coward.
2. Who helps Diomedes when he is injured by Pandaros?
3. Who are the two beautiful women that are captured as war prizes?
(a) Olysis and Banalis.
(b) Chryseis and Briseis.
(c) Atheanna and Kristianna.
(d) Charmis and Braeisis.
4. Where did Hector's wife go to see if she can find him?
(a) The city walls.
(b) The gardens.
(c) The palace.
(d) The town square.
5. Who was the mortal man responsible for the plague against the army?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who demands that the Trojans concede victory to the Greeks and return Helen?
2. The book opens during what year of the Trojan War?
3. What does Paris promise to Hector when Hector finds him after the Trojans retreat to the city?
4. Why does Agamemnon tell the soldiers that they should give up and go home?
5. How do Diomedes and Glaukos seal their friendship?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)