|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Ares?
(a) The god of archers.
(b) The god of horses.
(c) The god of war.
(d) The god of the Greeks.
2. According to Zeus, who wins the duel between Paris and his Greek competitor on the battlefield?
(b) The Trojans.
(c) The Greeks.
3. What does Zeus suggest to Agamemnon in a dream in order to trick him?
(a) That the Greeks will beat the Trojans in the war.
(b) That the Greeks will be victorious over the Trojans in the next batttle.
(c) That the Greeks will rescue Helen in the next battle.
(d) That the Greeks will gain lots of treaures from Troy.
4. How does Aphrodite flee the battle in Book 5?
(a) She borrows horses from Apollo.
(b) She borrows horses from Ares.
(c) She borrows horses from Zeus.
(d) She borrows horses from Helen.
5. What is Thetis?
(c) Sea nymph.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Athena disguise herself as?
2. Who are the two beautiful women that are captured as war prizes?
3. What is the challenge Paris issues to the Greeks on the battlefield?
4. Who was the mortal man responsible for the plague against the army?
5. What are Zeus, Hera, and Athena arguing about on Mount Olympus after the divine intervention in Paris' duel?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)