|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Helen weaving when she is visited by a divine messenger?
(a) A blue wall hanging with scenes from the war.
(b) A red robe with scenes from the war.
(c) A blue robe with scenes from the war.
(d) A red wall hanging with scenes from the war.
2. What does lifting the veil from Diomedes' eyes allow him to do?
(a) See the gods during sacrifices.
(b) See the gods when they are helping the enemy.
(c) See the gods whenever he wants.
(d) See the gods on Mount Olympus.
3. Who prophesies that the Greeks will win the war against the Trojans in ten years?
4. What god or goddess helps the Greeks in Book 4?
5. What god or goddess helps the Trojans in Book 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Diomedes and Glaukos seal their friendship?
2. Who is the wise leader from Pylos who tries to stop Achilles and Agamemnon from arguing?
3. Before Pandaros' actions cause more fighting, what are the Greeks and Trojans close to doing?
4. Who is urging Paris to return to the battlefield?
5. Who accompanies Chryseis back home?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)