|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Aphrodite flee the battle after she interferes to save her son, Aeneas?
(a) Her favorite warrior died.
(b) She got bored.
(c) Pandaros did not favor her.
(d) Diomedes wounded her.
2. Why does Agamemnon tell the soldiers that they should give up and go home?
(a) He want. to see who really wants to fight.
(b) He wants them all to go home.
(c) He is telling them his dream.
(d) He is testing their loyalty.
3. The book opens during what year of the Trojan War?
(a) The first year.
(b) The tenth year.
(c) The fifth year.
(d) The eleventh year.
4. According to Zeus, who wins the duel between Paris and his Greek competitor on the battlefield?
(a) The Greeks.
(b) The Trojans.
5. What is Diomedes allowed to do to Aphrodite if necessary?
(a) Warn her away.
(b) Stab her.
(c) Talk to her.
(d) Spear her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is listed in Book 2?
2. Who is Aphrodite's mother?
3. Who does Thetis appeal to in order to regain honor to Achilles?
4. How do Diomedes and Glaukos seal their friendship?
5. Who prophesies that the Greeks will win the war against the Trojans in ten years?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)