|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the mortal man responsible for the plague against the army?
2. Who does Athena disguise herself as?
(a) A goddess.
(b) A Trojan man.
(c) A soldier.
3. Who does King Priam blame for the war?
(c) The Greeks.
(d) The gods.
4. What frightens Hector's son?
(a) The plume on his helmet.
(b) The sounds of battle.
(c) His sword.
(d) The noise of his armor.
5. Who does Helen sit next to when watching Paris taking part in the duel on the battlefield?
(a) King Pyliam.
(b) King Priam.
(c) King Ageneneis.
(d) King Agamemnon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the mortals end up fighting without the gods?
2. What god or goddess helps the Greeks in Book 4?
3. Who are the two beautiful women that are captured as war prizes?
4. Who does Thetis appeal to in order to regain honor to Achilles?
5. What does Helen challenge Paris to do?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)