|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who opposes the speech which encourages the Greeks to fight after Agamemnon tells them to go home?
2. What is Thetis?
(b) Sea nymph.
3. Who helps Diomedes when he is injured by Pandaros?
4. What does Diomedes say to his companions?
(a) That they should back down because the gods are assisting their enemies.
(b) That they should back down because the gods want Helen to go back home.
(c) That they should back down because the gods will make the weather bad for fighting.
(d) That they should back down because the gods will curse them.
5. Why does Hector say he has to fight?
(a) He is good at fighting.
(b) It is his responsibility.
(c) It is destined by the gods.
(d) He needs to be a leader.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Agamemnon sacrifice to Zeus in Book 2?
2. Why does Hector chastise Paris when he finds Paris with the troops and not preparing to meet his challenger from the Greek army?
3. What promise does Zeus get from Hera?
4. What about Helen angers Aphrodite in Book 3?
5. Who does Helen sit next to when watching Paris taking part in the duel on the battlefield?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)