|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nestor reminds the men that they have not accomplished what goal?
(a) Conquering Troy.
(b) Siezing the treasures of Troy.
(c) Bringing glory to their king.
(d) Reclaiming Helen.
2. What does Diomedes say to his companions?
(a) That they should back down because the gods are assisting their enemies.
(b) That they should back down because the gods want Helen to go back home.
(c) That they should back down because the gods will curse them.
(d) That they should back down because the gods will make the weather bad for fighting.
3. How does Helen entertain King Priam?
(a) She tells him stories of her life before Paris.
(b) She points out Greek warriors she remembers.
(c) She tells him jokes.
(d) She makes fun of the men fighting.
4. Who accompanies Chryseis back home?
5. What god or goddess helps the Greeks in Book 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. What will Pandaros get if he follows the advice of Athena and causes more fighting?
2. What does lifting the veil from Diomedes' eyes allow him to do?
3. Who is Zeus' wife?
4. Where did Hector's wife go to see if she can find him?
5. Who calls Agamemnon greedy for profit and shameless?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)