|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Diomedes allowed to do to Aphrodite if necessary?
(a) Talk to her.
(b) Spear her.
(c) Warn her away.
(d) Stab her.
2. Who is Zeus' wife?
3. Why do the men gather down by their vessels at the end of Book 2?
(a) To go home.
(b) To get ready to fight.
(c) To stir up the war god.
(d) To prove their loyalty.
4. How does Aphrodite flee the battle in Book 5?
(a) She borrows horses from Helen.
(b) She borrows horses from Apollo.
(c) She borrows horses from Ares.
(d) She borrows horses from Zeus.
5. Who was the mortal man responsible for the plague against the army?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hector say he has to fight?
2. Who accompanies Chryseis back home?
3. What does Hector do when the Trojans are forced to retreat?
4. Who prophesies that the Greeks will win the war against the Trojans in ten years?
5. Which god or goddess protects Paris during the challenge that he issued to the Greeks on the battlefield?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)