|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hector chastise Paris when he finds Paris with the troops and not preparing to meet his challenger from the Greek army?
(a) For being a coward for not standing up and accepting his challenge.
(b) For stealing another man's wife.
(c) For bringing the Trojans to the point of war and his selfishness for stealing another man's wife.
(d) For bringing the Trojans to war and being a coward.
2. Before Pandaros' actions cause more fighting, what are the Greeks and Trojans close to doing?
(a) Creating a truce and returning Helen.
(b) Ending the war.
(c) Ending the war by trading kings.
(d) Giving each other gold to create a peace.
3. Who demands that the Trojans concede victory to the Greeks and return Helen?
4. What does Hector do when the Trojans are forced to retreat?
(a) Goes into the city and gives a speech to the elders and women.
(b) Goes into the city and asks the elders and women to evacuate.
(c) Goes into the city and asks the elders and women to sacrifice to the gods.
(d) Goes into the city and asks the elders and women to pray to the gods.
5. Who calls Agamemnon greedy for profit and shameless?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Hector pray to for his son to be a great ruler?
2. In Achilles' absence, who is the Greek's best warrior?
3. Who answers Paris' challenge to the Greeks on the battlefield?
4. What is Helen weaving when she is visited by a divine messenger?
5. How does Aphrodite flee the battle in Book 5?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)