|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is listed in Book 2?
(a) The troops and their ships.
(b) The names of the nobles fighting.
(c) The gods and which side they are on.
(d) The names of the troops.
2. Who is Zeus' wife?
3. Who does Hector pray to for his son to be a great ruler?
4. Why do the mortals end up fighting without the gods?
(a) The gods didn't like all the fighting.
(b) The gods had bigger problems.
(c) The gods left the battle to keep things even.
(d) The gods got annoyed with the mortals.
5. Who stops Achilles from killing Agamemnon?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Achilles' absence, who is the Greek's best warrior?
2. What does Pandaros do to Menelaus in order to break the truce between the Greeks and the Trojans?
3. Who speaks to the Greek soldiers to convince them to stay and fight when Agamemnon is telling them to go home?
4. Why is Zeus awake at night in the beginning of Book 2?
5. What frightens Hector's son?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)