|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Ares?
(a) The god of horses.
(b) The god of archers.
(c) The god of war.
(d) The god of the Greeks.
2. What are the two sides in the war?
(a) The Spartans and the Greeks.
(b) The Creteans and the Trojans.
(c) The Greeks and the Trojans.
(d) The Trojans and the Spartans.
3. Who demands that the Trojans concede victory to the Greeks and return Helen?
4. What does Helen challenge Paris to do?
(a) Go back and finish fighting Menelaus.
(b) Fight without the gods' help.
(c) Go back and fight for her honor.
(d) Fight honorably to keep her.
5. What god or goddess helps the Greeks in Book 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. What god or goddess helps the Trojans in Book 4?
2. Who prophesies that the Greeks will win the war against the Trojans in ten years?
3. Who is the wise leader from Pylos who tries to stop Achilles and Agamemnon from arguing?
4. How does Helen entertain King Priam?
5. Who intervenes to prevent the soldiers from deserting Agamemnon?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)