|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the wise leader from Pylos who tries to stop Achilles and Agamemnon from arguing?
2. What is Diomedes allowed to do to Aphrodite if necessary?
(a) Warn her away.
(b) Talk to her.
(c) Spear her.
(d) Stab her.
3. What are Zeus, Hera, and Athena arguing about on Mount Olympus after the divine intervention in Paris' duel?
(a) They are arguing who won the war.
(b) They are agreeing not to interfere.
(c) They are arguing over the outcome of the duel.
(d) They are arguing if Paris is a coward.
4. Who are the two beautiful women that are captured as war prizes?
(a) Charmis and Braeisis.
(b) Chryseis and Briseis.
(c) Atheanna and Kristianna.
(d) Olysis and Banalis.
5. According to Zeus, who wins the duel between Paris and his Greek competitor on the battlefield?
(b) The Greeks.
(c) The Trojans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who opposes the speech which encourages the Greeks to fight after Agamemnon tells them to go home?
2. What promise does Zeus get from Hera?
3. What does Pandaros do to Menelaus in order to break the truce between the Greeks and the Trojans?
4. What are the two sides in the war?
5. The book opens during what year of the Trojan War?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)