|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Zeus, who wins the duel between Paris and his Greek competitor on the battlefield?
(a) The Greeks.
(b) The Trojans.
2. Why does Hector say he has to fight?
(a) It is his responsibility.
(b) He needs to be a leader.
(c) It is destined by the gods.
(d) He is good at fighting.
3. How does Aphrodite flee the battle in Book 5?
(a) She borrows horses from Zeus.
(b) She borrows horses from Helen.
(c) She borrows horses from Apollo.
(d) She borrows horses from Ares.
4. What prevents Diomedes from killing Glaukos?
(a) They realize they are on the same side.
(b) Their ancestors were friends.
(c) They realize they are relatives.
(d) The gods interfere.
5. What does Helen challenge Paris to do?
(a) Fight honorably to keep her.
(b) Go back and fight for her honor.
(c) Fight without the gods' help.
(d) Go back and finish fighting Menelaus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the two beautiful women that are captured as war prizes?
2. Who demands that the Trojans concede victory to the Greeks and return Helen?
3. What does lifting the veil from Diomedes' eyes allow him to do?
4. Who is Aphrodite's mother?
5. What is Thetis?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)