|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the two beautiful women that are captured as war prizes?
(a) Chryseis and Briseis.
(b) Atheanna and Kristianna.
(c) Olysis and Banalis.
(d) Charmis and Braeisis.
2. What does Helen challenge Paris to do?
(a) Go back and finish fighting Menelaus.
(b) Fight without the gods' help.
(c) Fight honorably to keep her.
(d) Go back and fight for her honor.
3. Who demands that the Trojans concede victory to the Greeks and return Helen?
4. Before Pandaros' actions cause more fighting, what are the Greeks and Trojans close to doing?
(a) Ending the war.
(b) Ending the war by trading kings.
(c) Giving each other gold to create a peace.
(d) Creating a truce and returning Helen.
5. Who does Hector pray to for his son to be a great ruler?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Zeus' wife?
2. What does Paris promise to Hector when Hector finds him after the Trojans retreat to the city?
3. In Achilles' absence, who is the Greek's best warrior?
4. Why does Aphrodite flee the battle after she interferes to save her son, Aeneas?
5. What does Diomedes say to his companions?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)