|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Zeus suggest to Agamemnon in a dream in order to trick him?
(a) That the Greeks will beat the Trojans in the war.
(b) That the Greeks will be victorious over the Trojans in the next batttle.
(c) That the Greeks will gain lots of treaures from Troy.
(d) That the Greeks will rescue Helen in the next battle.
2. What is Helen weaving when she is visited by a divine messenger?
(a) A blue wall hanging with scenes from the war.
(b) A red wall hanging with scenes from the war.
(c) A red robe with scenes from the war.
(d) A blue robe with scenes from the war.
3. Who is Aphrodite's mother?
(c) A mortal.
4. What are Zeus, Hera, and Athena arguing about on Mount Olympus after the divine intervention in Paris' duel?
(a) They are arguing if Paris is a coward.
(b) They are agreeing not to interfere.
(c) They are arguing who won the war.
(d) They are arguing over the outcome of the duel.
5. Who does Hector pray to for his son to be a great ruler?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hector say he has to fight?
2. What objects are sacrificed before the duel in Book 3 between Paris and his competition?
3. Who calls Agamemnon greedy for profit and shameless?
4. Who helps Diomedes when he is injured by Pandaros?
5. Who is urging Paris to return to the battlefield?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)