|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the mortal man responsible for the plague against the army?
2. Who demands that the Trojans concede victory to the Greeks and return Helen?
3. What objects are sacrificed before the duel in Book 3 between Paris and his competition?
4. Why do the men gather down by their vessels at the end of Book 2?
(a) To go home.
(b) To prove their loyalty.
(c) To get ready to fight.
(d) To stir up the war god.
5. Who is the wise leader from Pylos who tries to stop Achilles and Agamemnon from arguing?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who intervenes to prevent the soldiers from deserting Agamemnon?
2. What does Helen challenge Paris to do?
3. Who answers Paris' challenge to the Greeks on the battlefield?
4. The book opens during what year of the Trojan War?
5. What about Helen angers Aphrodite in Book 3?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)