|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Helen challenge Paris to do?
(a) Go back and fight for her honor.
(b) Fight without the gods' help.
(c) Fight honorably to keep her.
(d) Go back and finish fighting Menelaus.
2. What will Pandaros get if he follows the advice of Athena and causes more fighting?
(a) Great honor.
(b) A place among the gods.
(c) Great glory.
(d) A place among the kings and princes.
3. Who intervenes to prevent the soldiers from deserting Agamemnon?
(a) Athena and Hera.
(b) Hera and Artemis.
(c) Athena and Artemis.
(d) Athena and Helen.
4. Who does Athena disguise herself as?
(b) A Trojan man.
(c) A soldier.
(d) A goddess.
5. Nestor reminds the men that they have not accomplished what goal?
(a) Reclaiming Helen.
(b) Conquering Troy.
(c) Bringing glory to their king.
(d) Siezing the treasures of Troy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who opposes the speech which encourages the Greeks to fight after Agamemnon tells them to go home?
2. What does Pandaros do to Menelaus in order to break the truce between the Greeks and the Trojans?
3. Which goddess hates Troy?
4. Which god or goddess protects Paris during the challenge that he issued to the Greeks on the battlefield?
5. Before Pandaros' actions cause more fighting, what are the Greeks and Trojans close to doing?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)