|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the mortal man responsible for the plague against the army?
2. What does Pandaros do to Menelaus in order to break the truce between the Greeks and the Trojans?
(a) Run down Menelaus with a horse.
(b) Stab Menelaus with a sword.
(c) Stab Menelaus with a spear.
(d) Shoot an arrow at Menelaus.
3. What are the two sides in the war?
(a) The Spartans and the Greeks.
(b) The Greeks and the Trojans.
(c) The Creteans and the Trojans.
(d) The Trojans and the Spartans.
4. What god or goddess helps the Greeks in Book 4?
5. What does Helen challenge Paris to do?
(a) Go back and finish fighting Menelaus.
(b) Fight without the gods' help.
(c) Fight honorably to keep her.
(d) Go back and fight for her honor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will Pandaros get if he follows the advice of Athena and causes more fighting?
2. Who is Achilles' mother?
3. What does Agamemnon sacrifice to Zeus in Book 2?
4. Who are the two beautiful women that are captured as war prizes?
5. Who is the priest that Achilles calls upon to see what must be done to appease Apollo?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)