|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who answers Paris' challenge to the Greeks on the battlefield?
2. According to Zeus, who wins the duel between Paris and his Greek competitor on the battlefield?
(a) The Trojans.
(c) The Greeks.
3. Who calls Agamemnon greedy for profit and shameless?
4. Why is Zeus awake at night in the beginning of Book 2?
(a) He is planning on how to bring Helen home.
(b) He is planning on how to bring honor to Achilles.
(c) He is planning on how to humiliate Agamemnon.
(d) He is planning on how to win the war for the Trojans.
5. Before Pandaros' actions cause more fighting, what are the Greeks and Trojans close to doing?
(a) Ending the war by trading kings.
(b) Ending the war.
(c) Giving each other gold to create a peace.
(d) Creating a truce and returning Helen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Achilles' mother?
2. What is Thetis?
3. The book opens during what year of the Trojan War?
4. What about Helen angers Aphrodite in Book 3?
5. What does Helen challenge Paris to do?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)