|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Athena disguise herself as?
(a) A Trojan man.
(b) A soldier.
(c) A goddess.
2. Who is Zeus' wife?
3. The book opens during what year of the Trojan War?
(a) The first year.
(b) The eleventh year.
(c) The tenth year.
(d) The fifth year.
4. Before Pandaros' actions cause more fighting, what are the Greeks and Trojans close to doing?
(a) Ending the war.
(b) Ending the war by trading kings.
(c) Creating a truce and returning Helen.
(d) Giving each other gold to create a peace.
5. What does Agamemnon sacrifice to Zeus in Book 2?
(a) A fat sheep.
(b) A fat cow.
(c) A fat ox.
(d) A fat pig.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Zeus, Hera, and Athena arguing about on Mount Olympus after the divine intervention in Paris' duel?
2. Who answers Paris' challenge to the Greeks on the battlefield?
3. Who calls Agamemnon greedy for profit and shameless?
4. After Zeus and Hera come to an agreement on Mount Olympus, who is sent to stir the men up to battle?
5. What god or goddess helps the Trojans in Book 4?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)