|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Zeus awake at night in the beginning of Book 2?
(a) He is planning on how to bring honor to Achilles.
(b) He is planning on how to humiliate Agamemnon.
(c) He is planning on how to win the war for the Trojans.
(d) He is planning on how to bring Helen home.
2. Who is the priest that Achilles calls upon to see what must be done to appease Apollo?
3. Which goddess hates Troy?
4. Who answers Paris' challenge to the Greeks on the battlefield?
5. Which god or goddess protects Paris during the challenge that he issued to the Greeks on the battlefield?
Short Answer Questions
1. What god or goddess helps the Greeks in Book 4?
2. What about Helen angers Aphrodite in Book 3?
3. Who calls Agamemnon greedy for profit and shameless?
4. What does Zeus suggest to Agamemnon in a dream in order to trick him?
5. Who intervenes to prevent the soldiers from deserting Agamemnon?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)