|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nestor reminds the men that they have not accomplished what goal?
(a) Siezing the treasures of Troy.
(b) Conquering Troy.
(c) Reclaiming Helen.
(d) Bringing glory to their king.
2. What is listed in Book 2?
(a) The troops and their ships.
(b) The gods and which side they are on.
(c) The names of the nobles fighting.
(d) The names of the troops.
3. Who is Achilles' mother?
4. Who is the wise leader from Pylos who tries to stop Achilles and Agamemnon from arguing?
5. Why does Agamemnon tell the soldiers that they should give up and go home?
(a) He wants them all to go home.
(b) He is telling them his dream.
(c) He want. to see who really wants to fight.
(d) He is testing their loyalty.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before Pandaros' actions cause more fighting, what are the Greeks and Trojans close to doing?
2. Who does Helen sit next to when watching Paris taking part in the duel on the battlefield?
3. Who does King Priam blame for the war?
4. What will Pandaros get if he follows the advice of Athena and causes more fighting?
5. Who prophesies that the Greeks will win the war against the Trojans in ten years?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)