|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Zeus, Hera, and Athena arguing about on Mount Olympus after the divine intervention in Paris' duel?
(a) They are arguing if Paris is a coward.
(b) They are arguing who won the war.
(c) They are agreeing not to interfere.
(d) They are arguing over the outcome of the duel.
2. What are the two sides in the war?
(a) The Greeks and the Trojans.
(b) The Spartans and the Greeks.
(c) The Creteans and the Trojans.
(d) The Trojans and the Spartans.
3. Who does Athena disguise herself as?
(b) A goddess.
(c) A Trojan man.
(d) A soldier.
4. What will Pandaros get if he follows the advice of Athena and causes more fighting?
(a) Great honor.
(b) A place among the kings and princes.
(c) A place among the gods.
(d) Great glory.
5. What does Helen challenge Paris to do?
(a) Fight honorably to keep her.
(b) Go back and fight for her honor.
(c) Fight without the gods' help.
(d) Go back and finish fighting Menelaus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who answers Paris' challenge to the Greeks on the battlefield?
2. What promise does Zeus get from Hera?
3. What about Helen angers Aphrodite in Book 3?
4. Who accompanies Chryseis back home?
5. Agamemnon is confident that what?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)