|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who demands that the Trojans concede victory to the Greeks and return Helen?
2. Before Pandaros' actions cause more fighting, what are the Greeks and Trojans close to doing?
(a) Ending the war by trading kings.
(b) Creating a truce and returning Helen.
(c) Ending the war.
(d) Giving each other gold to create a peace.
3. What does Zeus suggest to Agamemnon in a dream in order to trick him?
(a) That the Greeks will rescue Helen in the next battle.
(b) That the Greeks will gain lots of treaures from Troy.
(c) That the Greeks will be victorious over the Trojans in the next batttle.
(d) That the Greeks will beat the Trojans in the war.
4. Who prophesies that the Greeks will win the war against the Trojans in ten years?
5. What does Helen challenge Paris to do?
(a) Go back and fight for her honor.
(b) Fight honorably to keep her.
(c) Go back and finish fighting Menelaus.
(d) Fight without the gods' help.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Zeus, Hera, and Athena arguing about on Mount Olympus after the divine intervention in Paris' duel?
2. After Zeus and Hera come to an agreement on Mount Olympus, who is sent to stir the men up to battle?
3. What is listed in Book 2?
4. Who calls Agamemnon greedy for profit and shameless?
5. Who stops Achilles from killing Agamemnon?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)