|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Athena disguise herself as?
(a) A Trojan man.
(c) A soldier.
(d) A goddess.
2. What does Helen challenge Paris to do?
(a) Fight honorably to keep her.
(b) Fight without the gods' help.
(c) Go back and finish fighting Menelaus.
(d) Go back and fight for her honor.
3. How does Helen entertain King Priam?
(a) She points out Greek warriors she remembers.
(b) She makes fun of the men fighting.
(c) She tells him stories of her life before Paris.
(d) She tells him jokes.
4. Why does Hector chastise Paris when he finds Paris with the troops and not preparing to meet his challenger from the Greek army?
(a) For bringing the Trojans to war and being a coward.
(b) For bringing the Trojans to the point of war and his selfishness for stealing another man's wife.
(c) For being a coward for not standing up and accepting his challenge.
(d) For stealing another man's wife.
5. What objects are sacrificed before the duel in Book 3 between Paris and his competition?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Agamemnon tell the soldiers that they should give up and go home?
2. What are the two sides in the war?
3. Who is Zeus' wife?
4. Who was the mortal man responsible for the plague against the army?
5. Which goddess hates Troy?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)