|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does King Priam blame for the war?
(c) The gods.
(d) The Greeks.
2. Who is Zeus' wife?
3. Why do the men gather down by their vessels at the end of Book 2?
(a) To prove their loyalty.
(b) To get ready to fight.
(c) To go home.
(d) To stir up the war god.
4. Who calls Agamemnon greedy for profit and shameless?
5. Which god or goddess protects Paris during the challenge that he issued to the Greeks on the battlefield?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who demands that the Trojans concede victory to the Greeks and return Helen?
2. What does Zeus suggest to Agamemnon in a dream in order to trick him?
3. What does Agamemnon sacrifice to Zeus in Book 2?
4. What objects are sacrificed before the duel in Book 3 between Paris and his competition?
5. Nestor reminds the men that they have not accomplished what goal?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)