|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What god or goddess helps the Trojans in Book 4?
2. Who was the mortal man responsible for the plague against the army?
3. Who is the priest that Achilles calls upon to see what must be done to appease Apollo?
4. Who demands that the Trojans concede victory to the Greeks and return Helen?
5. What does Pandaros do to Menelaus in order to break the truce between the Greeks and the Trojans?
(a) Run down Menelaus with a horse.
(b) Stab Menelaus with a spear.
(c) Shoot an arrow at Menelaus.
(d) Stab Menelaus with a sword.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who speaks to the Greek soldiers to convince them to stay and fight when Agamemnon is telling them to go home?
2. Who answers Paris' challenge to the Greeks on the battlefield?
3. Who stops Achilles from killing Agamemnon?
4. What is Thetis?
5. Why does Agamemnon tell the soldiers that they should give up and go home?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)