|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Agamemnon sacrifice to Zeus in Book 2?
(a) A fat pig.
(b) A fat ox.
(c) A fat cow.
(d) A fat sheep.
2. Who demands that the Trojans concede victory to the Greeks and return Helen?
3. What god or goddess helps the Trojans in Book 4?
4. The book opens during what year of the Trojan War?
(a) The tenth year.
(b) The fifth year.
(c) The eleventh year.
(d) The first year.
5. What does Pandaros do to Menelaus in order to break the truce between the Greeks and the Trojans?
(a) Stab Menelaus with a spear.
(b) Run down Menelaus with a horse.
(c) Shoot an arrow at Menelaus.
(d) Stab Menelaus with a sword.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hector chastise Paris when he finds Paris with the troops and not preparing to meet his challenger from the Greek army?
2. According to Zeus, who wins the duel between Paris and his Greek competitor on the battlefield?
3. After Zeus and Hera come to an agreement on Mount Olympus, who is sent to stir the men up to battle?
4. Which goddess hates Troy?
5. What promise does Zeus get from Hera?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)