|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which god does Hera ask to help the Greeks when she sees the Greeks are overwhelmed?
2. Agamemnon is confident that what?
(a) That his army is superior.
(b) That the Greeks will win.
(c) The gods are on his side.
(d) That Zeus is on his side.
3. Who does Achilles send to get information on the war?
(a) No one.
4. Who does Helen sit next to when watching Paris taking part in the duel on the battlefield?
(a) King Agamemnon.
(b) King Ageneneis.
(c) King Pyliam.
(d) King Priam.
5. What advice does Zeus let Athena give to the Greeks after she promises not to interfere?
(a) Give advice to the Greeks to maximize their victory.
(b) Give advice to the Greeks on their retreat.
(c) Give advice to the Greeks to minimize their losses.
(d) Give advice to the Greeks to retrieve Helen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Poseidon appears to whom in order to inspire him to lead his men onto the battlefield, but stay out of range of arrows so as not to be wounded further?
2. Why does Hector say he has to fight?
3. Why do the men gather down by their vessels at the end of Book 2?
4. Apollo reminds Patroclus of what?
5. What does Poulydamas suggest to Hector?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)