Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Zeus, who wins the duel between Paris and his Greek competitor on the battlefield?
(a) The Greeks.
(b) The Trojans.
2. What are the two sides in the war?
(a) The Greeks and the Trojans.
(b) The Spartans and the Greeks.
(c) The Creteans and the Trojans.
(d) The Trojans and the Spartans.
3. Before Pandaros' actions cause more fighting, what are the Greeks and Trojans close to doing?
(a) Creating a truce and returning Helen.
(b) Ending the war by trading kings.
(c) Giving each other gold to create a peace.
(d) Ending the war.
4. Who prophesies that the Greeks will win the war against the Trojans in ten years?
5. What about Helen angers Aphrodite in Book 3?
(a) That Helen is unhappy.
(b) That Helen doesn't want to go to Paris.
(c) That Helen wants Menelaus.
(d) That Helen can resist her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Aphrodite's mother?
2. Which god or goddess protects Paris during the challenge that he issued to the Greeks on the battlefield?
3. Who does Thetis appeal to in order to regain honor to Achilles?
4. Who is Ares?
5. What promise does Zeus get from Hera?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)