|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hector do when the Trojans are forced to retreat?
(a) Goes into the city and asks the elders and women to pray to the gods.
(b) Goes into the city and asks the elders and women to evacuate.
(c) Goes into the city and asks the elders and women to sacrifice to the gods.
(d) Goes into the city and gives a speech to the elders and women.
2. Where does Achilles watch the battle from?
(a) A hilltop.
(b) The back of the army.
(c) His ship.
(d) The city walls.
3. What god or goddess helps the Greeks in Book 4?
4. What does Hera do to Poseidon?
(a) Asks him to keep interfering.
(c) Puts him into a deep sleep.
(d) Tells him she is going to tell Zeus of his disobedience.
5. How does Helen entertain King Priam?
(a) She makes fun of the men fighting.
(b) She points out Greek warriors she remembers.
(c) She tells him stories of her life before Paris.
(d) She tells him jokes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Patroclus leaves Eurypylos to go to whom?
2. Who does Apollo disguise himself as in order to delay Achilles from fighting Hector?
3. Where does Hector find Paris after the Trojans are forced to retreat?
4. What does Thetis advise Achilles to do?
5. Who speaks to the Greek soldiers to convince them to stay and fight when Agamemnon is telling them to go home?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)