|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the challenge Paris issues to the Greeks on the battlefield?
(a) For any Greek warrior to steal Helen from him.
(b) For the Greeks to reclaim Helen.
(c) For any Greek warrior to kill him with an arrow.
(d) For any Greek warrior to fight him in man-to-man combat.
2. What does Zeus hope will make Achilles so angry that he will kill Hector?
(a) Paris wounding Patroclus.
(b) Hector wounding Patroclus.
(c) Hector killing Patroclus.
(d) Paris killing Patroclus.
3. What is the eagle carrying when it appears as a sign as the Trojans are trying to cross the ditch on foot?
(a) A rabbit.
(b) A lamb.
(c) A red snake.
(d) A deer.
4. What does Athena do to help the Greek spies after they steal from the Thracian camp?
(a) Gives a warning to the two men to leave the Thacrian camp so they aren't killed.
(b) Nothing, she is forbidden to do anything by Zeuss
(c) Gives a warning to the two men to leave the Thacrian camp so they aren't captured.
(d) Gives the two men a warning that they should leave the fighting so they aren't killed.
5. How do Diomedes and Glaukos seal their friendship?
(a) By trading horses.
(b) By trading armor.
(c) By praying together to the gods.
(d) By trading swords.
Short Answer Questions
1. Agamemnon is confident that what?
2. After Zeus sends the goddess of Hate down to the Greeks, what does he send Iris to tell Hector?
3. What does Helen challenge Paris to do?
4. Who's withdrawal weakens the Trojan army?
5. Who intervenes to prevent the soldiers from deserting Agamemnon?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)