|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which goddess hates Troy?
2. What does Athena do to help the Greek spies after they steal from the Thracian camp?
(a) Nothing, she is forbidden to do anything by Zeuss
(b) Gives the two men a warning that they should leave the fighting so they aren't killed.
(c) Gives a warning to the two men to leave the Thacrian camp so they aren't captured.
(d) Gives a warning to the two men to leave the Thacrian camp so they aren't killed.
3. Which god or goddess do the Greek spies make an offering to after returning safely to the Greek camp?
4. What is the challenge Paris issues to the Greeks on the battlefield?
(a) For any Greek warrior to fight him in man-to-man combat.
(b) For the Greeks to reclaim Helen.
(c) For any Greek warrior to kill him with an arrow.
(d) For any Greek warrior to steal Helen from him.
5. Who speaks to the Greek soldiers to convince them to stay and fight when Agamemnon is telling them to go home?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the eagle carrying when it appears as a sign as the Trojans are trying to cross the ditch on foot?
2. Why does Hector chastise Paris when he finds Paris with the troops and not preparing to meet his challenger from the Greek army?
3. What advice does Zeus let Athena give to the Greeks after she promises not to interfere?
4. Patroclus tells Hector that Hector gained victory because?
5. What does Hera do to Poseidon?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)