|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Achilles tells Patroclus that he is not fighting because of what?
(a) The prophecy Kalchas made.
(b) He does not want to die.
(c) The prophecy his mother told him.
(d) Agamemnon's actions in the matter of Briseis.
2. Who goes and spies on the Trojan camp?
(b) Menelaus and Diomedes.
(c) Diomedes and Odysseus.
(d) Odysseus and Menelaus.
3. Who does Hector pray to for his son to be a great ruler?
4. Who must breathe strength into Hector?
5. What prevents Diomedes from killing Glaukos?
(a) They realize they are relatives.
(b) The gods interfere.
(c) Their ancestors were friends.
(d) They realize they are on the same side.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which god or goddess do the Greek spies make an offering to after returning safely to the Greek camp?
2. What weapon does Ajax carry?
3. Who recommends that both sides take a break from the war to bury their dead?
4. Where has Eurypylos been wounded
5. Nestor reminds the men that they have not accomplished what goal?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)