|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which goddess hates Troy?
2. What does Athena do to Achilles?
(a) Makes him more visible with a cloud of fire over his head.
(b) Makes him more visible with a shining sun over his head.
(c) Makes him more visible with a bright star over his head.
(d) Makes him more visible by shining the sun on him.
3. What god or goddess helps the Trojans in Book 4?
4. What does Xanthos promise Achilles?
(a) To keep him safe this time.
(b) To return him to the Greeks.
(c) To fight with strength.
(d) To always stand by his side.
5. What weapon does Ajax carry?
(a) A long sword.
(b) A large stone.
(c) A long spear.
(d) A bow and arrow.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Zeus sends the goddess of Hate down to the Greeks, what does he send Iris to tell Hector?
2. What does Zeus send as a sign that he has heard Agamemnon when Hector is on the verge of burning the Greek ships?
3. According to Zeus, who wins the duel between Paris and his Greek competitor on the battlefield?
4. Who demands that the Trojans concede victory to the Greeks and return Helen?
5. Where has Eurypylos been wounded
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)