|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which Greek man is chosen to fight Hector after Nestor shames them?
2. What god or goddess helps the Trojans in Book 4?
3. Who does King Priam blame for the war?
(a) The gods.
(b) The Greeks.
4. What does Hera do to Poseidon?
(a) Tells him she is going to tell Zeus of his disobedience.
(b) Puts him into a deep sleep.
(c) Asks him to keep interfering.
5. After Zeus and Hera come to an agreement on Mount Olympus, who is sent to stir the men up to battle?
Short Answer Questions
1. What weapon does Ajax carry?
2. What are Zeus, Hera, and Athena arguing about on Mount Olympus after the divine intervention in Paris' duel?
3. Who saves Hector from being killed?
4. Who does Nestor meet with in order to discuss what to do now that they were wounded and could not fight?
5. Who speaks to the Greek soldiers to convince them to stay and fight when Agamemnon is telling them to go home?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)