|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Zeus and Hera come to an agreement on Mount Olympus, who is sent to stir the men up to battle?
2. Who tells the gods about Zeus' plan?
3. Who's withdrawal weakens the Trojan army?
4. Who prophesies that the Greeks will win the war against the Trojans in ten years?
5. What do the Greek spies do with the Trojan spy's information?
(a) Find the Thacrian camp and kill everyone they can
(b) Find the Thacrian camp and take prisoners to get more information
(c) Go back to their camp and make a plan
(d) Go back to their camp and do nothing
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Achilles send to get information on the war?
2. What objects are sacrificed before the duel in Book 3 between Paris and his competition?
3. Why is Zeus awake at night in the beginning of Book 2?
4. How is Hector inspired in his plan to stop the fighting?
5. Before Pandaros' actions cause more fighting, what are the Greeks and Trojans close to doing?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)