|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Agamemnon offers gifts in repentance to Achilles, where does Achilles tell Agamemnon their attention should be?
(a) On killing the Trojans.
(b) On not losing the war.
(c) On winning the war.
(d) On recoving Helen.
2. Which Greek man is chosen to fight Hector after Nestor shames them?
3. What does Helen challenge Paris to do?
(a) Fight without the gods' help.
(b) Go back and finish fighting Menelaus.
(c) Go back and fight for her honor.
(d) Fight honorably to keep her.
4. After Zeus sends the goddess of Hate down to the Greeks, what does he send Iris to tell Hector?
(a) To pull back until Agamemnon asks to talk to Hector.
(b) To pull back until Agamemnon is dead.
(c) To pull back until the morning.
(d) To pull back until Agamemnon is wounded.
5. Who demands that the Trojans concede victory to the Greeks and return Helen?
Short Answer Questions
1. When do the Trojans finally break through the wall?
2. What does Poulydamas suggest to Hector?
3. What does Achilles tell his mother he is going to do in response to Patroclus' death?
4. What did the Greeks build without Poseidon's permission?
5. Who decides the violence should end?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)