|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paris promise to Hector when Hector finds him after the Trojans retreat to the city?
(a) To return to the fighting.
(b) To direct the fighting from the walls.
(c) To prevent Hector's son from dying.
(d) To keep Hector's son safe.
2. After Apollo intervenes, who confronts Achilles first?
3. Where has Eurypylos been wounded
4. What does Xanthos promise Achilles?
(a) To always stand by his side.
(b) To keep him safe this time.
(c) To fight with strength.
(d) To return him to the Greeks.
5. Why is Zeus awake at night in the beginning of Book 2?
(a) He is planning on how to bring honor to Achilles.
(b) He is planning on how to bring Helen home.
(c) He is planning on how to win the war for the Trojans.
(d) He is planning on how to humiliate Agamemnon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What frightens Hector's son?
2. Which god does Hera ask to help the Greeks when she sees the Greeks are overwhelmed?
3. Patroclus tells Hector that Hector gained victory because?
4. What does Achilles tell his mother he is going to do in response to Patroclus' death?
5. What weapon does Ajax carry?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)