|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the eagle injured?
(a) Chest and neck.
(b) Chest and throat.
(c) Head and chest.
(d) Neck and stomach.
2. After Patroclus is sent to the fighting by Achilles, Achilles asks what of Zeus?
(a) For the Greeks' success and safety.
(b) For Patroclus to be unharmed.
(c) For Patroclus' success and safety.
(d) For no more Greek ships to be burned.
3. Who goes and spies on the Greek camp?
4. What does Helen challenge Paris to do?
(a) Go back and fight for her honor.
(b) Fight honorably to keep her.
(c) Go back and finish fighting Menelaus.
(d) Fight without the gods' help.
5. What god or goddess helps the Trojans in Book 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zeus send as a sign that he has heard Agamemnon when Hector is on the verge of burning the Greek ships?
2. After Zeus sends the goddess of Hate down to the Greeks, what does he send Iris to tell Hector?
3. What about Helen angers Aphrodite in Book 3?
4. Which god or goddess do the Greek spies make an offering to after returning safely to the Greek camp?
5. Who recommends that both sides take a break from the war to bury their dead?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)