|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Hera's messenger to Achilles?
(b) She goes herself.
2. What god or goddess helps the Trojans in Book 4?
3. Poseidon appears to whom in order to inspire him to lead his men onto the battlefield, but stay out of range of arrows so as not to be wounded further?
4. Who suggests that Odysseus, Diomedes, and Agamemnon go to the battlefield to be seen and not fight?
(c) Nestor .
5. When do the Trojans finally break through the wall?
(a) When they see the eagle.
(b) When Hector leads them.
(c) When their horses break it down.
(d) When the wall collapses.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hector chastise Paris when he finds Paris with the troops and not preparing to meet his challenger from the Greek army?
2. What is Helen weaving when she is visited by a divine messenger?
3. Before Pandaros' actions cause more fighting, what are the Greeks and Trojans close to doing?
4. Where is the eagle injured?
5. What does Zeus forbid the other gods to do after he tells them his plan?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)