|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Thetis advise Achilles to do?
(a) Fight hard with strength.
(b) Make up with Agamemnon.
(c) Pray to the gods for help.
(d) Wear his new armor into battle.
2. Which goddess hates Troy?
3. What does Zeus forbid the other gods to do after he tells them his plan?
(a) From accepting sacrifices from the mortals on either side.
(b) From talking about his plans to the mortals on either side.
(c) From visiting the mortals on either side.
(d) From helping the mortals on either side.
4. What does Paris promise to Hector when Hector finds him after the Trojans retreat to the city?
(a) To return to the fighting.
(b) To direct the fighting from the walls.
(c) To prevent Hector's son from dying.
(d) To keep Hector's son safe.
5. Who does Nestor meet with in order to discuss what to do now that they were wounded and could not fight?
(a) Agamemnon, Odysseus, and Diomedes.
(b) Achilles, Diomedes, and Agamemnon.
(c) Odysseus, Diomedes, and Achilles.
(d) Agamemnon, Odysseus, and Achilles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first man who offers to fight Hector when Hector challenges the Greeks to a duel so that the fighting can end??
2. Who does Achilles send to get information on the war?
3. What is the response of the god to Hera's request for him to help the Greeks?
4. Why does Hector say he has to fight?
5. Patroclus wears what that belongs to Achilles?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)