|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Zeus tell the divinities on Mount Olympus when he summons them after Achilles returns to the fighting?
(a) They can interfere any way they want.
(b) They must remember to not disobey him.
(c) They can interfere only when Achilles is fighting.
(d) They may not interfere in the battle.
2. What frightens Hector's son?
(a) His sword.
(b) The plume on his helmet.
(c) The sounds of battle.
(d) The noise of his armor.
3. What does Agamemnon sacrifice to Zeus in Book 2?
(a) A fat cow.
(b) A fat pig.
(c) A fat ox.
(d) A fat sheep.
4. Which god does Hera ask to help the Greeks when she sees the Greeks are overwhelmed?
5. What does Hera do to Poseidon?
(a) Asks him to keep interfering.
(c) Puts him into a deep sleep.
(d) Tells him she is going to tell Zeus of his disobedience.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Andromache not want Hector to go back to the battle?
2. How is Hector inspired in his plan to stop the fighting?
3. What are Zeus, Hera, and Athena arguing about on Mount Olympus after the divine intervention in Paris' duel?
4. What are the two sides in the war?
5. What god or goddess helps the Greeks in Book 4?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)