|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Diomedes and Glaukos seal their friendship?
(a) By trading armor.
(b) By trading horses.
(c) By praying together to the gods.
(d) By trading swords.
2. What does Achilles' mother ask him to wait for?
(a) Her to bring back fighters.
(b) Her to bring back a new set of armor.
(c) Her to bring back a set of sea-armor.
(d) Her to bring back a god-made weapon.
3. Where do the Greeks retreat to?
(a) Their ships.
(b) Their camp.
(c) Their fort.
(d) Their cities.
4. What is the response of the god to Hera's request for him to help the Greeks?
(a) No, he will not disobey Zeus.
(b) No, he doesn't like the Greeks.
(c) No, he isn't interested.
(d) No, he doesn't want to help Hera.
5. What promise does Zeus get from Hera?
(a) That she cannot protest if Zeus destroys a city where there is a temple to her.
(b) That she cannot protest if Zeus destroys a city that holds men dear to her.
(c) That she cannot protest if Zeus assures Helen's safety.
(d) That she cannot protest if Zeus helps the other side.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the eagle injured?
2. What does Zeus suggest to Agamemnon in a dream in order to trick him?
3. What advice does Zeus let Athena give to the Greeks after she promises not to interfere?
4. What are the two sides in the war?
5. Who is urging Paris to return to the battlefield?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)