|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Patroclus leaves Eurypylos to go to whom?
2. According to Zeus, who wins the duel between Paris and his Greek competitor on the battlefield?
(b) The Greeks.
(c) The Trojans.
3. Who does Achilles send to get information on the war?
(c) No one.
4. Why does Hector say he has to fight?
(a) He needs to be a leader.
(b) It is his responsibility.
(c) He is good at fighting.
(d) It is destined by the gods.
5. What does Apollo forbid Hector to do when fighting Achilles after Patroclus has died?
(a) Fight Achilles alone.
(b) Fight Achilles in battle.
(c) Fight Achilles on a hillside.
(d) Fight Achilles with swords.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Athena do to Achilles?
2. Where has Eurypylos been wounded
3. What about Helen angers Aphrodite in Book 3?
4. Who does Athena disguise herself as?
5. Which god does Hera ask to help the Greeks when she sees the Greeks are overwhelmed?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)