|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hector chastise Paris when he finds Paris with the troops and not preparing to meet his challenger from the Greek army?
(a) For bringing the Trojans to the point of war and his selfishness for stealing another man's wife.
(b) For being a coward for not standing up and accepting his challenge.
(c) For stealing another man's wife.
(d) For bringing the Trojans to war and being a coward.
2. Why does Hector say he has to fight?
(a) It is his responsibility.
(b) He needs to be a leader.
(c) It is destined by the gods.
(d) He is good at fighting.
3. What are Zeus, Hera, and Athena arguing about on Mount Olympus after the divine intervention in Paris' duel?
(a) They are agreeing not to interfere.
(b) They are arguing over the outcome of the duel.
(c) They are arguing who won the war.
(d) They are arguing if Paris is a coward.
4. What goddess gives the horses a voice?
5. What does Hera do to Poseidon?
(a) Puts him into a deep sleep.
(c) Tells him she is going to tell Zeus of his disobedience.
(d) Asks him to keep interfering.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Achilles send to get information on the war?
2. Who is the fire god?
3. Which god or goddess protects Paris during the challenge that he issued to the Greeks on the battlefield?
4. What does Achilles keep from Patroclus?
5. When do the Trojans finally break through the wall?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)