|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Achilles send to get information on the war?
(d) No one.
2. What does Zeus tell the divinities on Mount Olympus when he summons them after Achilles returns to the fighting?
(a) They must remember to not disobey him.
(b) They may not interfere in the battle.
(c) They can interfere only when Achilles is fighting.
(d) They can interfere any way they want.
3. Where does Hector find Paris after the Trojans are forced to retreat?
(a) In the gardens with Helen.
(b) In his chambers with Helen.
(c) In the stables with Helen.
(d) In the dining room with Helen.
4. After Zeus sends the goddess of Hate down to the Greeks, what does he send Iris to tell Hector?
(a) To pull back until the morning.
(b) To pull back until Agamemnon is dead.
(c) To pull back until Agamemnon is wounded.
(d) To pull back until Agamemnon asks to talk to Hector.
5. Who tells the gods about Zeus' plan?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hector say he has to fight?
2. Who is the fire god?
3. Who answers Paris' challenge to the Greeks on the battlefield?
4. Who does Athena disguise herself as?
5. Which god or goddess do the Greek spies make an offering to after returning safely to the Greek camp?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)