|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Patroclus is sent to the fighting by Achilles, Achilles asks what of Zeus?
(a) For the Greeks' success and safety.
(b) For Patroclus' success and safety.
(c) For no more Greek ships to be burned.
(d) For Patroclus to be unharmed.
2. What did the Greeks build without Poseidon's permission?
(a) A wall on the beach.
(b) A fleet of ships.
(c) A fort on the beach.
(d) A wall in the ocean.
3. What are the two sides in the war?
(a) The Spartans and the Greeks.
(b) The Trojans and the Spartans.
(c) The Creteans and the Trojans.
(d) The Greeks and the Trojans.
4. Where has Eurypylos been wounded
5. Who comes to grieve Patroclus' death with Achilles?
(a) His father .
(b) His brother.
(c) His friends.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is stolen from the Thracian camp when the Greek spies find the Thracian camp?
2. Who decides the violence should end?
3. What is the response of the god to Hera's request for him to help the Greeks?
4. What about Helen angers Aphrodite in Book 3?
5. How is Hector inspired in his plan to stop the fighting?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)