|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is urging Paris to return to the battlefield?
(b) Helen and Hector.
(d) His mother.
2. What are the two sides in the war?
(a) The Greeks and the Trojans.
(b) The Spartans and the Greeks.
(c) The Trojans and the Spartans.
(d) The Creteans and the Trojans.
3. Patroclus tells Hector that Hector gained victory because?
(a) Apollo gave it to him.
(b) Zeus gave it to him.
(c) Zeus and Apollo gave it to him.
(d) The gods gave it to him.
4. What instructions does Achilles give to his horses?
(a) To run over any Trojans in his way.
(b) To return him home when he is done fighting.
(c) To return him to the Greeks when he is done fighting.
(d) To prevent any Trojans from stopping him.
5. Which god or goddess do the Greek spies make an offering to after returning safely to the Greek camp?
Short Answer Questions
1. Poseidon appears to whom in order to inspire him to lead his men onto the battlefield, but stay out of range of arrows so as not to be wounded further?
2. Who does Zeus send down to the Greeks to stir up the battle?
3. Who does Athena disguise herself as?
4. How does Helen entertain King Priam?
5. Why does Hector say he has to fight?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)