|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Hector inspired in his plan to stop the fighting?
(a) Helenos told him of the gods' plan as a prophecy.
(b) Zeus sent it to him in a dream.
(c) Helenos told him of the gods' plan because he overheard the gods.
(d) Hector prayed about it and was told this was his answer.
2. Who decides the violence should end?
(a) Apollo and Ares.
(c) Apollo and Athena.
(d) Ares and Athena.
3. Who kills Adrestos?
(c) Adrestos doesn't die.
4. What objects are sacrificed before the duel in Book 3 between Paris and his competition?
5. After Zeus and Hera come to an agreement on Mount Olympus, who is sent to stir the men up to battle?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Zeus, Hera, and Athena arguing about on Mount Olympus after the divine intervention in Paris' duel?
2. What are the two sides in the war?
3. Which Greek man is chosen to fight Hector after Nestor shames them?
4. Why does Andromache not want Hector to go back to the battle?
5. Which goddess hates Troy?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)