|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Hector pray to for his son to be a great ruler?
2. Where does Hector find Paris after the Trojans are forced to retreat?
(a) In his chambers with Helen.
(b) In the stables with Helen.
(c) In the dining room with Helen.
(d) In the gardens with Helen.
3. What is Helen weaving when she is visited by a divine messenger?
(a) A red robe with scenes from the war.
(b) A blue wall hanging with scenes from the war.
(c) A red wall hanging with scenes from the war.
(d) A blue robe with scenes from the war.
4. Where did Hector's wife go to see if she can find him?
(a) The gardens.
(b) The palace.
(c) The town square.
(d) The city walls.
5. Why does Hector say he has to fight?
(a) It is destined by the gods.
(b) He is good at fighting.
(c) It is his responsibility.
(d) He needs to be a leader.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who opposes the speech which encourages the Greeks to fight after Agamemnon tells them to go home?
2. Who intervenes to prevent the soldiers from deserting Agamemnon?
3. What does Hector do when the Trojans are forced to retreat?
4. Who does King Priam blame for the war?
5. What does Helen challenge Paris to do?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)