|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who demands that the Trojans concede victory to the Greeks and return Helen?
2. What does Agamemnon sacrifice to Zeus in Book 2?
(a) A fat ox.
(b) A fat sheep.
(c) A fat pig.
(d) A fat cow.
3. Who speaks to the Greek soldiers to convince them to stay and fight when Agamemnon is telling them to go home?
4. Where did Hector's wife go to see if she can find him?
(a) The town square.
(b) The palace.
(c) The gardens.
(d) The city walls.
5. What frightens Hector's son?
(a) The plume on his helmet.
(b) The sounds of battle.
(c) The noise of his armor.
(d) His sword.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who prophesies that the Greeks will win the war against the Trojans in ten years?
2. Who recommends that both sides take a break from the war to bury their dead?
3. Who does Athena disguise herself as?
4. What does Paris decide to do to end the fighting?
5. How do Diomedes and Glaukos seal their friendship?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)