|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pandaros do to Menelaus in order to break the truce between the Greeks and the Trojans?
(a) Stab Menelaus with a sword.
(b) Run down Menelaus with a horse.
(c) Shoot an arrow at Menelaus.
(d) Stab Menelaus with a spear.
2. Nestor reminds the men that they have not accomplished what goal?
(a) Reclaiming Helen.
(b) Bringing glory to their king.
(c) Siezing the treasures of Troy.
(d) Conquering Troy.
3. Who does King Priam blame for the war?
(c) The gods.
(d) The Greeks.
4. According to Zeus, who wins the duel between Paris and his Greek competitor on the battlefield?
(a) The Greeks.
(d) The Trojans.
5. How do Diomedes and Glaukos seal their friendship?
(a) By praying together to the gods.
(b) By trading horses.
(c) By trading armor.
(d) By trading swords.
Short Answer Questions
1. What about Helen angers Aphrodite in Book 3?
2. How does Helen entertain King Priam?
3. Why does Andromache not want Hector to go back to the battle?
4. Why do the men gather down by their vessels at the end of Book 2?
5. Who does Athena disguise herself as?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)