|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who recommends that both sides take a break from the war to bury their dead?
2. What will Pandaros get if he follows the advice of Athena and causes more fighting?
(a) Great honor.
(b) A place among the kings and princes.
(c) Great glory.
(d) A place among the gods.
3. What objects are sacrificed before the duel in Book 3 between Paris and his competition?
4. What is listed in Book 2?
(a) The troops and their ships.
(b) The names of the nobles fighting.
(c) The gods and which side they are on.
(d) The names of the troops.
5. Who does Helen sit next to when watching Paris taking part in the duel on the battlefield?
(a) King Agamemnon.
(b) King Ageneneis.
(c) King Priam.
(d) King Pyliam.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who speaks to the Greek soldiers to convince them to stay and fight when Agamemnon is telling them to go home?
2. How is Hector inspired in his plan to stop the fighting?
3. Where did Hector's wife go to see if she can find him?
4. Where does Hector find Paris after the Trojans are forced to retreat?
5. Before Pandaros' actions cause more fighting, what are the Greeks and Trojans close to doing?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)