|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which Greek man is chosen to fight Hector after Nestor shames them?
2. What prevents Diomedes from killing Glaukos?
(a) The gods interfere.
(b) They realize they are on the same side.
(c) Their ancestors were friends.
(d) They realize they are relatives.
3. Who prophesies that the Greeks will win the war against the Trojans in ten years?
4. What does Agamemnon sacrifice to Zeus in Book 2?
(a) A fat pig.
(b) A fat ox.
(c) A fat sheep.
(d) A fat cow.
5. Why is Zeus awake at night in the beginning of Book 2?
(a) He is planning on how to humiliate Agamemnon.
(b) He is planning on how to win the war for the Trojans.
(c) He is planning on how to bring Helen home.
(d) He is planning on how to bring honor to Achilles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who intervenes to prevent the soldiers from deserting Agamemnon?
2. What is Helen weaving when she is visited by a divine messenger?
3. Who is the first man who offers to fight Hector when Hector challenges the Greeks to a duel so that the fighting can end??
4. Which goddess hates Troy?
5. Who does Helen sit next to when watching Paris taking part in the duel on the battlefield?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)