|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Andromache not want Hector to go back to the battle?
(a) She does not want him to kill any more Greeks.
(b) She does not want to live without him.
(c) She does not want to be a widow and her son an orphan.
(d) She wants him to take over for Paris.
2. Who does Athena disguise herself as?
(a) A goddess.
(b) A soldier.
(c) A Trojan man.
3. Who does King Priam blame for the war?
(c) The gods.
(d) The Greeks.
4. Who decides the violence should end?
(a) Apollo and Ares.
(b) Apollo and Athena.
(c) Ares and Athena.
5. Who demands that the Trojans concede victory to the Greeks and return Helen?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is listed in Book 2?
2. What are Zeus, Hera, and Athena arguing about on Mount Olympus after the divine intervention in Paris' duel?
3. Who does Hector pray to for his son to be a great ruler?
4. Who recommends that both sides take a break from the war to bury their dead?
5. According to Zeus, who wins the duel between Paris and his Greek competitor on the battlefield?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)