|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hector say he has to fight?
(a) It is destined by the gods.
(b) It is his responsibility.
(c) He needs to be a leader.
(d) He is good at fighting.
2. What are Zeus, Hera, and Athena arguing about on Mount Olympus after the divine intervention in Paris' duel?
(a) They are arguing if Paris is a coward.
(b) They are arguing over the outcome of the duel.
(c) They are arguing who won the war.
(d) They are agreeing not to interfere.
3. Who does Helen sit next to when watching Paris taking part in the duel on the battlefield?
(a) King Pyliam.
(b) King Ageneneis.
(c) King Agamemnon.
(d) King Priam.
4. What does Paris promise to Hector when Hector finds him after the Trojans retreat to the city?
(a) To keep Hector's son safe.
(b) To prevent Hector's son from dying.
(c) To direct the fighting from the walls.
(d) To return to the fighting.
5. Who prophesies that the Greeks will win the war against the Trojans in ten years?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who intervenes to prevent the soldiers from deserting Agamemnon?
2. What does Agamemnon sacrifice to Zeus in Book 2?
3. Who demands that the Trojans concede victory to the Greeks and return Helen?
4. How do Diomedes and Glaukos seal their friendship?
5. What promise does Zeus get from Hera?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)