|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Andromache not want Hector to go back to the battle?
(a) She does not want him to kill any more Greeks.
(b) She does not want to live without him.
(c) She does not want to be a widow and her son an orphan.
(d) She wants him to take over for Paris.
2. After Zeus and Hera come to an agreement on Mount Olympus, who is sent to stir the men up to battle?
3. What does Agamemnon sacrifice to Zeus in Book 2?
(a) A fat pig.
(b) A fat ox.
(c) A fat cow.
(d) A fat sheep.
4. Who answers Paris' challenge to the Greeks on the battlefield?
5. According to Zeus, who wins the duel between Paris and his Greek competitor on the battlefield?
(a) The Greeks.
(c) The Trojans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What god or goddess helps the Trojans in Book 4?
2. What does Paris decide to do to end the fighting?
3. Why does Agamemnon tell the soldiers that they should give up and go home?
4. Who demands that the Trojans concede victory to the Greeks and return Helen?
5. How do Diomedes and Glaukos seal their friendship?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)