|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What about Helen angers Aphrodite in Book 3?
(a) That Helen is unhappy.
(b) That Helen wants Menelaus.
(c) That Helen doesn't want to go to Paris.
(d) That Helen can resist her.
2. Agamemnon is confident that what?
(a) That his army is superior.
(b) The gods are on his side.
(c) That the Greeks will win.
(d) That Zeus is on his side.
3. Before Pandaros' actions cause more fighting, what are the Greeks and Trojans close to doing?
(a) Ending the war by trading kings.
(b) Giving each other gold to create a peace.
(c) Creating a truce and returning Helen.
(d) Ending the war.
4. What are the two sides in the war?
(a) The Creteans and the Trojans.
(b) The Greeks and the Trojans.
(c) The Trojans and the Spartans.
(d) The Spartans and the Greeks.
5. Why does Hector say he has to fight?
(a) It is his responsibility.
(b) It is destined by the gods.
(c) He is good at fighting.
(d) He needs to be a leader.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Helen sit next to when watching Paris taking part in the duel on the battlefield?
2. What is Helen weaving when she is visited by a divine messenger?
3. Which goddess hates Troy?
4. Why does Agamemnon tell the soldiers that they should give up and go home?
5. Where does Hector find Paris after the Trojans are forced to retreat?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)