|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nestor reminds the men that they have not accomplished what goal?
(a) Conquering Troy.
(b) Siezing the treasures of Troy.
(c) Reclaiming Helen.
(d) Bringing glory to their king.
2. Who does Hector pray to for his son to be a great ruler?
3. Who is urging Paris to return to the battlefield?
(c) His mother.
(d) Helen and Hector.
4. What about Helen angers Aphrodite in Book 3?
(a) That Helen is unhappy.
(b) That Helen wants Menelaus.
(c) That Helen can resist her.
(d) That Helen doesn't want to go to Paris.
5. What are the two sides in the war?
(a) The Greeks and the Trojans.
(b) The Trojans and the Spartans.
(c) The Creteans and the Trojans.
(d) The Spartans and the Greeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who speaks to the Greek soldiers to convince them to stay and fight when Agamemnon is telling them to go home?
2. What prevents Diomedes from killing Glaukos?
3. Agamemnon is confident that what?
4. Who prophesies that the Greeks will win the war against the Trojans in ten years?
5. Why does Hector chastise Paris when he finds Paris with the troops and not preparing to meet his challenger from the Greek army?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)