|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who kills Adrestos?
(d) Adrestos doesn't die.
2. Which Greek man is chosen to fight Hector after Nestor shames them?
3. What about Helen angers Aphrodite in Book 3?
(a) That Helen is unhappy.
(b) That Helen doesn't want to go to Paris.
(c) That Helen can resist her.
(d) That Helen wants Menelaus.
4. Who does Hector pray to for his son to be a great ruler?
5. Before Pandaros' actions cause more fighting, what are the Greeks and Trojans close to doing?
(a) Giving each other gold to create a peace.
(b) Ending the war.
(c) Ending the war by trading kings.
(d) Creating a truce and returning Helen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hector do when the Trojans are forced to retreat?
2. How is Hector inspired in his plan to stop the fighting?
3. What promise does Zeus get from Hera?
4. What are the two sides in the war?
5. What does Helen challenge Paris to do?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)