|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Zeus and Hera come to an agreement on Mount Olympus, who is sent to stir the men up to battle?
2. What is listed in Book 2?
(a) The names of the troops.
(b) The gods and which side they are on.
(c) The names of the nobles fighting.
(d) The troops and their ships.
3. Which god or goddess protects Paris during the challenge that he issued to the Greeks on the battlefield?
4. Why does Hector say he has to fight?
(a) He needs to be a leader.
(b) It is destined by the gods.
(c) It is his responsibility.
(d) He is good at fighting.
5. Why is Zeus awake at night in the beginning of Book 2?
(a) He is planning on how to bring honor to Achilles.
(b) He is planning on how to win the war for the Trojans.
(c) He is planning on how to bring Helen home.
(d) He is planning on how to humiliate Agamemnon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the challenge Paris issues to the Greeks on the battlefield?
2. What frightens Hector's son?
3. Who demands that the Trojans concede victory to the Greeks and return Helen?
4. What is Helen weaving when she is visited by a divine messenger?
5. What about Helen angers Aphrodite in Book 3?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)