|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Hector inspired in his plan to stop the fighting?
(a) Helenos told him of the gods' plan because he overheard the gods.
(b) Zeus sent it to him in a dream.
(c) Helenos told him of the gods' plan as a prophecy.
(d) Hector prayed about it and was told this was his answer.
2. What does Pandaros do to Menelaus in order to break the truce between the Greeks and the Trojans?
(a) Shoot an arrow at Menelaus.
(b) Stab Menelaus with a spear.
(c) Run down Menelaus with a horse.
(d) Stab Menelaus with a sword.
3. What god or goddess helps the Greeks in Book 4?
4. What objects are sacrificed before the duel in Book 3 between Paris and his competition?
5. What does Zeus suggest to Agamemnon in a dream in order to trick him?
(a) That the Greeks will gain lots of treaures from Troy.
(b) That the Greeks will rescue Helen in the next battle.
(c) That the Greeks will beat the Trojans in the war.
(d) That the Greeks will be victorious over the Trojans in the next batttle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Athena disguise herself as?
2. What frightens Hector's son?
3. What does Paris promise to Hector when Hector finds him after the Trojans retreat to the city?
4. Who kills Adrestos?
5. Where did Hector's wife go to see if she can find him?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)