|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Agamemnon tell the soldiers that they should give up and go home?
(a) He is testing their loyalty.
(b) He wants them all to go home.
(c) He want. to see who really wants to fight.
(d) He is telling them his dream.
2. After Zeus and Hera come to an agreement on Mount Olympus, who is sent to stir the men up to battle?
3. Who opposes the speech which encourages the Greeks to fight after Agamemnon tells them to go home?
4. What prevents Diomedes from killing Glaukos?
(a) Their ancestors were friends.
(b) They realize they are on the same side.
(c) They realize they are relatives.
(d) The gods interfere.
5. Who is urging Paris to return to the battlefield?
(a) His mother.
(b) Helen and Hector.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who recommends that both sides take a break from the war to bury their dead?
2. Who demands that the Trojans concede victory to the Greeks and return Helen?
3. Nestor reminds the men that they have not accomplished what goal?
4. Who does King Priam blame for the war?
5. Who prophesies that the Greeks will win the war against the Trojans in ten years?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)