|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who intervenes to prevent the soldiers from deserting Agamemnon?
(a) Athena and Hera.
(b) Athena and Artemis.
(c) Hera and Artemis.
(d) Athena and Helen.
2. How does Helen entertain King Priam?
(a) She tells him stories of her life before Paris.
(b) She tells him jokes.
(c) She makes fun of the men fighting.
(d) She points out Greek warriors she remembers.
3. Why does Andromache not want Hector to go back to the battle?
(a) She does not want to be a widow and her son an orphan.
(b) She wants him to take over for Paris.
(c) She does not want him to kill any more Greeks.
(d) She does not want to live without him.
4. Who opposes the speech which encourages the Greeks to fight after Agamemnon tells them to go home?
5. Which goddess hates Troy?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Helen sit next to when watching Paris taking part in the duel on the battlefield?
2. What does Paris decide to do to end the fighting?
3. What are Zeus, Hera, and Athena arguing about on Mount Olympus after the divine intervention in Paris' duel?
4. Who does Athena disguise herself as?
5. What does Paris promise to Hector when Hector finds him after the Trojans retreat to the city?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)