|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who kills Adrestos?
(a) Adrestos doesn't die.
2. Nestor reminds the men that they have not accomplished what goal?
(a) Bringing glory to their king.
(b) Siezing the treasures of Troy.
(c) Conquering Troy.
(d) Reclaiming Helen.
3. What is the challenge Paris issues to the Greeks on the battlefield?
(a) For the Greeks to reclaim Helen.
(b) For any Greek warrior to kill him with an arrow.
(c) For any Greek warrior to steal Helen from him.
(d) For any Greek warrior to fight him in man-to-man combat.
4. Where does Hector find Paris after the Trojans are forced to retreat?
(a) In his chambers with Helen.
(b) In the gardens with Helen.
(c) In the stables with Helen.
(d) In the dining room with Helen.
5. Who does Helen sit next to when watching Paris taking part in the duel on the battlefield?
(a) King Ageneneis.
(b) King Pyliam.
(c) King Agamemnon.
(d) King Priam.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which god or goddess protects Paris during the challenge that he issued to the Greeks on the battlefield?
2. What promise does Zeus get from Hera?
3. Why does Andromache not want Hector to go back to the battle?
4. What does Paris promise to Hector when Hector finds him after the Trojans retreat to the city?
5. Who intervenes to prevent the soldiers from deserting Agamemnon?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)