|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Agamemnon tell the soldiers that they should give up and go home?
(a) He wants them all to go home.
(b) He is testing their loyalty.
(c) He is telling them his dream.
(d) He want. to see who really wants to fight.
2. What is Helen weaving when she is visited by a divine messenger?
(a) A blue robe with scenes from the war.
(b) A red robe with scenes from the war.
(c) A blue wall hanging with scenes from the war.
(d) A red wall hanging with scenes from the war.
3. What god or goddess helps the Greeks in Book 4?
4. Who decides the violence should end?
(a) Apollo and Ares.
(c) Ares and Athena.
(d) Apollo and Athena.
5. Who opposes the speech which encourages the Greeks to fight after Agamemnon tells them to go home?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is listed in Book 2?
2. What objects are sacrificed before the duel in Book 3 between Paris and his competition?
3. Who kills Adrestos?
4. What does Paris promise to Hector when Hector finds him after the Trojans retreat to the city?
5. Who does Helen sit next to when watching Paris taking part in the duel on the battlefield?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)