|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Diomedes and Glaukos seal their friendship?
(a) By trading armor.
(b) By trading swords.
(c) By praying together to the gods.
(d) By trading horses.
2. Who intervenes to prevent the soldiers from deserting Agamemnon?
(a) Athena and Helen.
(b) Hera and Artemis.
(c) Athena and Artemis.
(d) Athena and Hera.
3. Why does Hector say he has to fight?
(a) He is good at fighting.
(b) He needs to be a leader.
(c) It is his responsibility.
(d) It is destined by the gods.
4. Who does King Priam blame for the war?
(c) The gods.
(d) The Greeks.
5. Who answers Paris' challenge to the Greeks on the battlefield?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which goddess hates Troy?
2. Why does Hector chastise Paris when he finds Paris with the troops and not preparing to meet his challenger from the Greek army?
3. What frightens Hector's son?
4. What about Helen angers Aphrodite in Book 3?
5. Who is the first man who offers to fight Hector when Hector challenges the Greeks to a duel so that the fighting can end??
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)