Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Athena disguise herself as?
(a) A goddess.
(b) A Trojan man.
(d) A soldier.
2. What objects are sacrificed before the duel in Book 3 between Paris and his competition?
3. Before Pandaros' actions cause more fighting, what are the Greeks and Trojans close to doing?
(a) Ending the war.
(b) Ending the war by trading kings.
(c) Creating a truce and returning Helen.
(d) Giving each other gold to create a peace.
4. What are the two sides in the war?
(a) The Spartans and the Greeks.
(b) The Trojans and the Spartans.
(c) The Creteans and the Trojans.
(d) The Greeks and the Trojans.
5. What are Zeus, Hera, and Athena arguing about on Mount Olympus after the divine intervention in Paris' duel?
(a) They are arguing over the outcome of the duel.
(b) They are arguing who won the war.
(c) They are arguing if Paris is a coward.
(d) They are agreeing not to interfere.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Hector find Paris after the Trojans are forced to retreat?
2. What about Helen angers Aphrodite in Book 3?
3. What does Agamemnon sacrifice to Zeus in Book 2?
4. Why does Andromache not want Hector to go back to the battle?
5. What promise does Zeus get from Hera?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)