|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Zeus send down to the Greeks to stir up the battle?
2. Who does King Priam blame for the war?
(c) The gods.
(d) The Greeks.
3. How does Helen entertain King Priam?
(a) She tells him jokes.
(b) She tells him stories of her life before Paris.
(c) She makes fun of the men fighting.
(d) She points out Greek warriors she remembers.
4. Who does Nestor meet with in order to discuss what to do now that they were wounded and could not fight?
(a) Odysseus, Diomedes, and Achilles.
(b) Achilles, Diomedes, and Agamemnon.
(c) Agamemnon, Odysseus, and Diomedes.
(d) Agamemnon, Odysseus, and Achilles.
5. Where did Hector's wife go to see if she can find him?
(a) The palace.
(b) The town square.
(c) The gardens.
(d) The city walls.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hector do when the Trojans are forced to retreat?
2. Who does Achilles send to get information on the war?
3. Why does Andromache not want Hector to go back to the battle?
4. Who does Helen sit next to when watching Paris taking part in the duel on the battlefield?
5. Which Greek man's death is foretold by Zeus to Hera?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)