|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Hector pray to for his son to be a great ruler?
2. Who does Achilles send to get information on the war?
(b) No one.
3. What does Hector do when the Trojans are forced to retreat?
(a) Goes into the city and asks the elders and women to evacuate.
(b) Goes into the city and asks the elders and women to pray to the gods.
(c) Goes into the city and asks the elders and women to sacrifice to the gods.
(d) Goes into the city and gives a speech to the elders and women.
4. Who does King Priam blame for the war?
(a) The gods.
(d) The Greeks.
5. How do Diomedes and Glaukos seal their friendship?
(a) By trading swords.
(b) By trading horses.
(c) By praying together to the gods.
(d) By trading armor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Zeus send down to the Greeks to stir up the battle?
2. What does Hera do to Poseidon?
3. What is the challenge Paris issues to the Greeks on the battlefield?
4. After Zeus sends the goddess of Hate down to the Greeks, what does he send Iris to tell Hector?
5. What is Helen weaving when she is visited by a divine messenger?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)