|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has Eurypylos been wounded
2. Why does Andromache not want Hector to go back to the battle?
(a) She does not want him to kill any more Greeks.
(b) She does not want to be a widow and her son an orphan.
(c) She wants him to take over for Paris.
(d) She does not want to live without him.
3. What frightens Hector's son?
(a) The noise of his armor.
(b) The plume on his helmet.
(c) His sword.
(d) The sounds of battle.
4. Where does Achilles watch the battle from?
(a) His ship.
(b) A hilltop.
(c) The city walls.
(d) The back of the army.
5. Which god or goddess protects Paris during the challenge that he issued to the Greeks on the battlefield?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Achilles send to get information on the war?
2. After Zeus sends the goddess of Hate down to the Greeks, what does he send Iris to tell Hector?
3. What does Patroclus do for the wound of Eurypylos?
4. Which god does Hera ask to help the Greeks when she sees the Greeks are overwhelmed?
5. Who does Helen sit next to when watching Paris taking part in the duel on the battlefield?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)