|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What about Helen angers Aphrodite in Book 3?
(a) That Helen doesn't want to go to Paris.
(b) That Helen can resist her.
(c) That Helen is unhappy.
(d) That Helen wants Menelaus.
2. What does Hera do to Poseidon?
(a) Tells him she is going to tell Zeus of his disobedience.
(b) Puts him into a deep sleep.
(d) Asks him to keep interfering.
3. Who kills Adrestos?
(d) Adrestos doesn't die.
4. How does Helen entertain King Priam?
(a) She points out Greek warriors she remembers.
(b) She makes fun of the men fighting.
(c) She tells him jokes.
(d) She tells him stories of her life before Paris.
5. Where did Hector's wife go to see if she can find him?
(a) The palace.
(b) The town square.
(c) The gardens.
(d) The city walls.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hector say he has to fight?
2. Who does King Priam blame for the war?
3. Which god or goddess protects Paris during the challenge that he issued to the Greeks on the battlefield?
4. Which Greek man's death is foretold by Zeus to Hera?
5. What does Zeus forbid the other gods to do after he tells them his plan?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)