|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hera do to Poseidon?
(b) Asks him to keep interfering.
(c) Tells him she is going to tell Zeus of his disobedience.
(d) Puts him into a deep sleep.
2. What frightens Hector's son?
(a) His sword.
(b) The plume on his helmet.
(c) The noise of his armor.
(d) The sounds of battle.
3. Who does King Priam blame for the war?
(a) The gods.
(b) The Greeks.
4. What is the response of the god to Hera's request for him to help the Greeks?
(a) No, he doesn't like the Greeks.
(b) No, he doesn't want to help Hera.
(c) No, he will not disobey Zeus.
(d) No, he isn't interested.
5. What prevents Diomedes from killing Glaukos?
(a) Their ancestors were friends.
(b) They realize they are on the same side.
(c) They realize they are relatives.
(d) The gods interfere.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Nestor meet with in order to discuss what to do now that they were wounded and could not fight?
2. Who's withdrawal weakens the Trojan army?
3. How do Diomedes and Glaukos seal their friendship?
4. After Zeus sends the goddess of Hate down to the Greeks, what does he send Iris to tell Hector?
5. Ajax wounds Hector with what?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)