|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Hector pray to for his son to be a great ruler?
2. Which god or goddess protects Paris during the challenge that he issued to the Greeks on the battlefield?
3. Where has Eurypylos been wounded
4. How does Helen entertain King Priam?
(a) She makes fun of the men fighting.
(b) She tells him stories of her life before Paris.
(c) She tells him jokes.
(d) She points out Greek warriors she remembers.
5. Why does Hector say he has to fight?
(a) It is his responsibility.
(b) He needs to be a leader.
(c) It is destined by the gods.
(d) He is good at fighting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What prevents Diomedes from killing Glaukos?
2. What advice does Zeus let Athena give to the Greeks after she promises not to interfere?
3. What is the response of the god to Hera's request for him to help the Greeks?
4. Which Greek man's death is foretold by Zeus to Hera?
5. What does Helen challenge Paris to do?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)