|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hera do to Poseidon?
(a) Puts him into a deep sleep.
(b) Asks him to keep interfering.
(c) Tells him she is going to tell Zeus of his disobedience.
2. Who does Nestor meet with in order to discuss what to do now that they were wounded and could not fight?
(a) Agamemnon, Odysseus, and Achilles.
(b) Achilles, Diomedes, and Agamemnon.
(c) Agamemnon, Odysseus, and Diomedes.
(d) Odysseus, Diomedes, and Achilles.
3. Who does Achilles send to get information on the war?
(a) No one.
4. What is the response of the god to Hera's request for him to help the Greeks?
(a) No, he doesn't like the Greeks.
(b) No, he isn't interested.
(c) No, he will not disobey Zeus.
(d) No, he doesn't want to help Hera.
5. Where does Achilles watch the battle from?
(a) His ship.
(b) The back of the army.
(c) The city walls.
(d) A hilltop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What frightens Hector's son?
2. Who kills Adrestos?
3. Who does King Priam blame for the war?
4. What is the challenge Paris issues to the Greeks on the battlefield?
5. Why does Hector chastise Paris when he finds Paris with the troops and not preparing to meet his challenger from the Greek army?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)