|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hector chastise Paris when he finds Paris with the troops and not preparing to meet his challenger from the Greek army?
(a) For bringing the Trojans to the point of war and his selfishness for stealing another man's wife.
(b) For bringing the Trojans to war and being a coward.
(c) For being a coward for not standing up and accepting his challenge.
(d) For stealing another man's wife.
2. Who kills Adrestos?
(b) Adrestos doesn't die.
3. Who does Achilles send to get information on the war?
(a) No one.
4. What does Helen challenge Paris to do?
(a) Fight without the gods' help.
(b) Go back and finish fighting Menelaus.
(c) Go back and fight for her honor.
(d) Fight honorably to keep her.
5. Who demands that the Trojans concede victory to the Greeks and return Helen?
Short Answer Questions
1. What prevents Diomedes from killing Glaukos?
2. Where does Hector find Paris after the Trojans are forced to retreat?
3. Ajax wounds Hector with what?
4. What is Helen weaving when she is visited by a divine messenger?
5. Who is urging Paris to return to the battlefield?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)