|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Poseidon appears to whom in order to inspire him to lead his men onto the battlefield, but stay out of range of arrows so as not to be wounded further?
2. What is Helen weaving when she is visited by a divine messenger?
(a) A red wall hanging with scenes from the war.
(b) A red robe with scenes from the war.
(c) A blue wall hanging with scenes from the war.
(d) A blue robe with scenes from the war.
3. Who does Achilles send to get information on the war?
(c) No one.
4. Which god or goddess protects Paris during the challenge that he issued to the Greeks on the battlefield?
5. Who's withdrawal weakens the Trojan army?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Andromache not want Hector to go back to the battle?
2. What prevents Diomedes from killing Glaukos?
3. What does Helen challenge Paris to do?
4. What does Hector do when the Trojans are forced to retreat?
5. Which god does Hera ask to help the Greeks when she sees the Greeks are overwhelmed?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)