|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Helen challenge Paris to do?
(a) Fight honorably to keep her.
(b) Go back and fight for her honor.
(c) Fight without the gods' help.
(d) Go back and finish fighting Menelaus.
2. Which Greek man's death is foretold by Zeus to Hera?
3. How does Helen entertain King Priam?
(a) She tells him jokes.
(b) She points out Greek warriors she remembers.
(c) She makes fun of the men fighting.
(d) She tells him stories of her life before Paris.
4. What objects are sacrificed before the duel in Book 3 between Paris and his competition?
5. Who does King Priam blame for the war?
(b) The Greeks.
(c) The gods.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Achilles send to get information on the war?
2. Where does Achilles watch the battle from?
3. Who does Nestor meet with in order to discuss what to do now that they were wounded and could not fight?
4. Who kills Adrestos?
5. Where has Eurypylos been wounded
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)