|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Patroclus do for the wound of Eurypylos?
(a) Washes it, gives bitter root to ease the pain, and bandages it.
(b) Washes it, stops the flow of blood, and gives bitter root to ease the pain.
(c) Washes it, stops the flow of blood, and bandages it.
(d) Washes it, stops the flow of blood, gives bitter root to ease the pain, and bandages it.
2. Where has Eurypylos been wounded
3. Who answers Paris' challenge to the Greeks on the battlefield?
4. Who does Zeus send down to the Greeks to stir up the battle?
5. Who demands that the Trojans concede victory to the Greeks and return Helen?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Helen sit next to when watching Paris taking part in the duel on the battlefield?
2. Which Greek man's death is foretold by Zeus to Hera?
3. Who's withdrawal weakens the Trojan army?
4. What is the response of the god to Hera's request for him to help the Greeks?
5. What does Hera do to Poseidon?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)