|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hera do to Poseidon?
(a) Tells him she is going to tell Zeus of his disobedience.
(c) Asks him to keep interfering.
(d) Puts him into a deep sleep.
2. What is the response of the god to Hera's request for him to help the Greeks?
(a) No, he isn't interested.
(b) No, he doesn't want to help Hera.
(c) No, he will not disobey Zeus.
(d) No, he doesn't like the Greeks.
3. Who kills Adrestos?
(a) Adrestos doesn't die.
4. What prevents Diomedes from killing Glaukos?
(a) They realize they are relatives.
(b) Their ancestors were friends.
(c) They realize they are on the same side.
(d) The gods interfere.
5. Where does Achilles watch the battle from?
(a) His ship.
(b) The city walls.
(c) A hilltop.
(d) The back of the army.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Hector's wife go to see if she can find him?
2. Who does Zeus send down to the Greeks to stir up the battle?
3. What does Hector do when the Trojans are forced to retreat?
4. Who answers Paris' challenge to the Greeks on the battlefield?
5. What is Helen weaving when she is visited by a divine messenger?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)