|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Zeus send down to the Greeks to stir up the battle?
2. Why does Andromache not want Hector to go back to the battle?
(a) She does not want to be a widow and her son an orphan.
(b) She does not want him to kill any more Greeks.
(c) She does not want to live without him.
(d) She wants him to take over for Paris.
3. Who suggests that Odysseus, Diomedes, and Agamemnon go to the battlefield to be seen and not fight?
(d) Nestor .
4. What is the response of the god to Hera's request for him to help the Greeks?
(a) No, he doesn't like the Greeks.
(b) No, he isn't interested.
(c) No, he doesn't want to help Hera.
(d) No, he will not disobey Zeus.
5. Who does Nestor meet with in order to discuss what to do now that they were wounded and could not fight?
(a) Agamemnon, Odysseus, and Diomedes.
(b) Agamemnon, Odysseus, and Achilles.
(c) Odysseus, Diomedes, and Achilles.
(d) Achilles, Diomedes, and Agamemnon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which god does Hera ask to help the Greeks when she sees the Greeks are overwhelmed?
2. Who demands that the Trojans concede victory to the Greeks and return Helen?
3. What does Hector do when the Trojans are forced to retreat?
4. Where did Hector's wife go to see if she can find him?
5. What does Helen challenge Paris to do?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)