|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Hector's wife go to see if she can find him?
(a) The town square.
(b) The gardens.
(c) The palace.
(d) The city walls.
2. Why does Hector say he has to fight?
(a) He needs to be a leader.
(b) He is good at fighting.
(c) It is destined by the gods.
(d) It is his responsibility.
3. How does Helen entertain King Priam?
(a) She points out Greek warriors she remembers.
(b) She tells him jokes.
(c) She tells him stories of her life before Paris.
(d) She makes fun of the men fighting.
4. What is Helen weaving when she is visited by a divine messenger?
(a) A red robe with scenes from the war.
(b) A blue robe with scenes from the war.
(c) A red wall hanging with scenes from the war.
(d) A blue wall hanging with scenes from the war.
5. Which god or goddess protects Paris during the challenge that he issued to the Greeks on the battlefield?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is urging Paris to return to the battlefield?
2. Who demands that the Trojans concede victory to the Greeks and return Helen?
3. Where has Eurypylos been wounded
4. Who does Hector pray to for his son to be a great ruler?
5. Where does Hector find Paris after the Trojans are forced to retreat?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)