|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is urging Paris to return to the battlefield?
(a) His mother.
(b) Helen and Hector.
2. Who kills Adrestos?
(b) Adrestos doesn't die.
3. What does Zeus forbid the other gods to do after he tells them his plan?
(a) From talking about his plans to the mortals on either side.
(b) From accepting sacrifices from the mortals on either side.
(c) From visiting the mortals on either side.
(d) From helping the mortals on either side.
4. Which god or goddess protects Paris during the challenge that he issued to the Greeks on the battlefield?
5. What does Hera do to Poseidon?
(b) Puts him into a deep sleep.
(c) Asks him to keep interfering.
(d) Tells him she is going to tell Zeus of his disobedience.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Achilles watch the battle from?
2. Why does Andromache not want Hector to go back to the battle?
3. Who does Helen sit next to when watching Paris taking part in the duel on the battlefield?
4. Who's withdrawal weakens the Trojan army?
5. Where did Hector's wife go to see if she can find him?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)