|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Achilles' mother ask him to wait for?
(a) Her to bring back a new set of armor.
(b) Her to bring back fighters.
(c) Her to bring back a set of sea-armor.
(d) Her to bring back a god-made weapon.
2. When do the Trojans finally break through the wall?
(a) When the wall collapses.
(b) When Hector leads them.
(c) When their horses break it down.
(d) When they see the eagle.
3. Where did Hector's wife go to see if she can find him?
(a) The city walls.
(b) The town square.
(c) The palace.
(d) The gardens.
4. Who kills Adrestos?
(a) Adrestos doesn't die.
5. Where is the eagle injured?
(a) Chest and throat.
(b) Neck and stomach.
(c) Head and chest.
(d) Chest and neck.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Hector find Paris after the Trojans are forced to retreat?
2. How do Diomedes and Glaukos seal their friendship?
3. Who comes to grieve Patroclus' death with Achilles?
4. What is the eagle carrying when it appears as a sign as the Trojans are trying to cross the ditch on foot?
5. Why does Andromache not want Hector to go back to the battle?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)