|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paris promise to Hector when Hector finds him after the Trojans retreat to the city?
(a) To keep Hector's son safe.
(b) To return to the fighting.
(c) To direct the fighting from the walls.
(d) To prevent Hector's son from dying.
2. Where did Hector's wife go to see if she can find him?
(a) The town square.
(b) The gardens.
(c) The palace.
(d) The city walls.
3. What prevents Diomedes from killing Glaukos?
(a) Their ancestors were friends.
(b) They realize they are relatives.
(c) The gods interfere.
(d) They realize they are on the same side.
4. Where do the Greeks retreat to?
(a) Their fort.
(b) Their cities.
(c) Their camp.
(d) Their ships.
5. Where is the eagle injured?
(a) Chest and neck.
(b) Head and chest.
(c) Neck and stomach.
(d) Chest and throat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Hera's messenger to Achilles?
2. Where does Hector find Paris after the Trojans are forced to retreat?
3. When do the Trojans finally break through the wall?
4. What does Achilles tell his mother he is going to do in response to Patroclus' death?
5. What did the Greeks build without Poseidon's permission?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)