|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What frightens Hector's son?
(a) The plume on his helmet.
(b) His sword.
(c) The sounds of battle.
(d) The noise of his armor.
2. What does Achilles' mother ask him to wait for?
(a) Her to bring back a god-made weapon.
(b) Her to bring back fighters.
(c) Her to bring back a set of sea-armor.
(d) Her to bring back a new set of armor.
3. What does Achilles tell his mother he is going to do in response to Patroclus' death?
(a) Avenge Patroclus and kill the Trojans.
(b) Enter the fighting because he should have been there
(c) Avenge Patroclus and kill Hector.
(d) Enter the fighting to end the war.
4. Where is the eagle injured?
(a) Chest and neck.
(b) Chest and throat.
(c) Neck and stomach.
(d) Head and chest.
5. Why does Andromache not want Hector to go back to the battle?
(a) She does not want him to kill any more Greeks.
(b) She wants him to take over for Paris.
(c) She does not want to live without him.
(d) She does not want to be a widow and her son an orphan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Greeks build without Poseidon's permission?
2. Who is urging Paris to return to the battlefield?
3. Who comes to grieve Patroclus' death with Achilles?
4. Who kills Adrestos?
5. Where does Hector find Paris after the Trojans are forced to retreat?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)