|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Hector find Paris after the Trojans are forced to retreat?
(a) In the dining room with Helen.
(b) In the stables with Helen.
(c) In his chambers with Helen.
(d) In the gardens with Helen.
2. Where do the Greeks retreat to?
(a) Their cities.
(b) Their ships.
(c) Their camp.
(d) Their fort.
3. What does Paris promise to Hector when Hector finds him after the Trojans retreat to the city?
(a) To return to the fighting.
(b) To direct the fighting from the walls.
(c) To keep Hector's son safe.
(d) To prevent Hector's son from dying.
4. What does Hector do when the Trojans are forced to retreat?
(a) Goes into the city and asks the elders and women to evacuate.
(b) Goes into the city and asks the elders and women to pray to the gods.
(c) Goes into the city and gives a speech to the elders and women.
(d) Goes into the city and asks the elders and women to sacrifice to the gods.
5. Who comes to grieve Patroclus' death with Achilles?
(a) His brother.
(b) His mother.
(c) His father .
(d) His friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Hector's wife go to see if she can find him?
2. What does Achilles tell his mother he is going to do in response to Patroclus' death?
3. Where is the eagle injured?
4. How do Diomedes and Glaukos seal their friendship?
5. Who is the fire god?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)