|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Diomedes and Glaukos seal their friendship?
(a) By trading swords.
(b) By trading horses.
(c) By trading armor.
(d) By praying together to the gods.
2. What does Poulydamas suggest to Hector?
(a) That the men climb on their horses' backs to cross the ditch.
(b) That the men build a bridge to cross the ditch.
(c) That the men get off their horses to cross the ditch.
(d) That the men don't cross the ditch.
3. Who is urging Paris to return to the battlefield?
(c) Helen and Hector.
(d) His mother.
4. What does Achilles' mother ask him to wait for?
(a) Her to bring back a set of sea-armor.
(b) Her to bring back fighters.
(c) Her to bring back a new set of armor.
(d) Her to bring back a god-made weapon.
5. Why does Hector say he has to fight?
(a) It is his responsibility.
(b) It is destined by the gods.
(c) He needs to be a leader.
(d) He is good at fighting.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the eagle injured?
2. Who kills Adrestos?
3. When do the Trojans finally break through the wall?
4. What does Athena do to Achilles?
5. What prevents Diomedes from killing Glaukos?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)