|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Hector pray to for his son to be a great ruler?
2. Who is the fire god?
3. What is the eagle carrying when it appears as a sign as the Trojans are trying to cross the ditch on foot?
(a) A rabbit.
(b) A lamb.
(c) A deer.
(d) A red snake.
4. How do Diomedes and Glaukos seal their friendship?
(a) By praying together to the gods.
(b) By trading horses.
(c) By trading armor.
(d) By trading swords.
5. Why does Andromache not want Hector to go back to the battle?
(a) She does not want to be a widow and her son an orphan.
(b) She does not want him to kill any more Greeks.
(c) She does not want to live without him.
(d) She wants him to take over for Paris.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the Greeks retreat to?
2. Why does Hector say he has to fight?
3. Where did Hector's wife go to see if she can find him?
4. Who is Hera's messenger to Achilles?
5. What does Achilles' mother ask him to wait for?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)