|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Hera's messenger to Achilles?
(a) She goes herself.
2. What does Achilles tell his mother he is going to do in response to Patroclus' death?
(a) Enter the fighting to end the war.
(b) Enter the fighting because he should have been there
(c) Avenge Patroclus and kill Hector.
(d) Avenge Patroclus and kill the Trojans.
3. Who comes to grieve Patroclus' death with Achilles?
(a) His mother.
(b) His brother.
(c) His father .
(d) His friends.
4. When do the Trojans finally break through the wall?
(a) When Hector leads them.
(b) When their horses break it down.
(c) When the wall collapses.
(d) When they see the eagle.
5. Where did Hector's wife go to see if she can find him?
(a) The town square.
(b) The gardens.
(c) The city walls.
(d) The palace.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Hector pray to for his son to be a great ruler?
2. What is the eagle carrying when it appears as a sign as the Trojans are trying to cross the ditch on foot?
3. Where is the eagle injured?
4. What does Poulydamas suggest to Hector?
5. Why does Hector say he has to fight?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)