|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the eagle carrying when it appears as a sign as the Trojans are trying to cross the ditch on foot?
(a) A deer.
(b) A lamb.
(c) A red snake.
(d) A rabbit.
2. Where did Hector's wife go to see if she can find him?
(a) The palace.
(b) The town square.
(c) The gardens.
(d) The city walls.
3. Who is the fire god?
4. What does Achilles tell his mother he is going to do in response to Patroclus' death?
(a) Avenge Patroclus and kill Hector.
(b) Enter the fighting to end the war.
(c) Enter the fighting because he should have been there
(d) Avenge Patroclus and kill the Trojans.
5. Who is urging Paris to return to the battlefield?
(a) Helen and Hector.
(b) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Diomedes and Glaukos seal their friendship?
2. Where is the eagle injured?
3. What prevents Diomedes from killing Glaukos?
4. Who comes to grieve Patroclus' death with Achilles?
5. Why does Hector say he has to fight?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)