|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hector say he has to fight?
(a) He needs to be a leader.
(b) It is his responsibility.
(c) He is good at fighting.
(d) It is destined by the gods.
2. How do Diomedes and Glaukos seal their friendship?
(a) By trading armor.
(b) By trading swords.
(c) By praying together to the gods.
(d) By trading horses.
3. What does Paris promise to Hector when Hector finds him after the Trojans retreat to the city?
(a) To direct the fighting from the walls.
(b) To keep Hector's son safe.
(c) To return to the fighting.
(d) To prevent Hector's son from dying.
4. Who kills Adrestos?
(b) Adrestos doesn't die.
5. Where do the Greeks retreat to?
(a) Their camp.
(b) Their ships.
(c) Their cities.
(d) Their fort.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hector do when the Trojans are forced to retreat?
2. Who is the fire god?
3. What does Athena do to Achilles?
4. What prevents Diomedes from killing Glaukos?
5. What is the eagle carrying when it appears as a sign as the Trojans are trying to cross the ditch on foot?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)