|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Diomedes and Glaukos seal their friendship?
(a) By trading swords.
(b) By praying together to the gods.
(c) By trading armor.
(d) By trading horses.
2. Who is the fire god?
3. What prevents Diomedes from killing Glaukos?
(a) The gods interfere.
(b) They realize they are relatives.
(c) They realize they are on the same side.
(d) Their ancestors were friends.
4. Where is the eagle injured?
(a) Head and chest.
(b) Chest and throat.
(c) Neck and stomach.
(d) Chest and neck.
5. Who kills Adrestos?
(a) Adrestos doesn't die.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is urging Paris to return to the battlefield?
2. What does Hector do when the Trojans are forced to retreat?
3. When do the Trojans finally break through the wall?
4. Who does Hector pray to for his son to be a great ruler?
5. Where do the Greeks retreat to?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)