One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Greeks build without Poseidon's permission?
(a) A fleet of ships.
(b) A fort on the beach.
(c) A wall on the beach.
(d) A wall in the ocean.
2. Why does Hector say he has to fight?
(a) It is destined by the gods.
(b) He needs to be a leader.
(c) He is good at fighting.
(d) It is his responsibility.
3. What does Athena do to Achilles?
(a) Makes him more visible with a cloud of fire over his head.
(b) Makes him more visible with a shining sun over his head.
(c) Makes him more visible with a bright star over his head.
(d) Makes him more visible by shining the sun on him.
4. What does Achilles tell his mother he is going to do in response to Patroclus' death?
(a) Enter the fighting because he should have been there
(b) Avenge Patroclus and kill Hector.
(c) Avenge Patroclus and kill the Trojans.
(d) Enter the fighting to end the war.
5. Who does Hector pray to for his son to be a great ruler?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the Greeks retreat to?
2. Who is urging Paris to return to the battlefield?
3. What does Hector do when the Trojans are forced to retreat?
4. Where is the eagle injured?
5. Where did Hector's wife go to see if she can find him?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)