1. The book opens during what year of the Trojan War?
(a) The fifth year.
(b) The tenth year.
(c) The eleventh year.
(d) The first year.
2. Who is the priest that Achilles calls upon to see what must be done to appease Apollo?
3. Who are the two beautiful women that are captured as war prizes?
(a) Olysis and Banalis.
(b) Charmis and Braeisis.
(c) Atheanna and Kristianna.
(d) Chryseis and Briseis.
4. Who was the mortal man responsible for the plague against the army?
5. Who calls Agamemnon greedy for profit and shameless?
6. Who stops Achilles from killing Agamemnon?
7. Who is the wise leader from Pylos who tries to stop Achilles and Agamemnon from arguing?
8. Who is Achilles' mother?
9. Who accompanies Chryseis back home?
10. What is Thetis?
(d) Sea nymph.
This section contains 4,860 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)