• Agamemnon captures two women and brings a plague down on his army.
• Agamemnon returns one woman to remove the plague.
• Agamemnon takes Briseis and so Achilles is angry and leave the fight.
• Achilles' mother persuades Zeus to side with the Trojans until Achilles' honor is restored.
• Zeus sends a dream to Agamemnon.
• Agamemnon decides to attack the Trojans.
• The troops and their ships are listed.
• Paris issues a challenge for a Greek man to fight him.
• Paris runs away so he doesn't have to fight.
• Paris eventually fights Menelaus.
• The gods interfere in the fight.
• The gods argue about the outcome of the fight.
• The gods interfere to break the truce.
• The battle begins again.
• Athena interferes on behalf of the Greeks.
• Diomedes wounds Aphrodite.
• Ares interferes on behalf of the Trojans.
• The gods remove themselves from the battle, and leave the mortals...
This section contains 808 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)