* Agamemnon captures two women and brings a plague down on his army.
* Agamemnon returns one woman to remove the plague.
* Agamemnon takes Briseis and so Achilles is angry and leave the fight.
* Achilles' mother persuades Zeus to side with the Trojans until Achilles' honor is restored.
* Zeus sends a dream to Agamemnon.
* Agamemnon decides to attack the Trojans.
* The troops and their ships are listed.
* Paris issues a challenge for a Greek man to fight him.
* Paris runs away so he doesn't have to fight.
* Paris eventually fights Menelaus.
* The gods interfere in the fight.
* The gods argue about the outcome of the fight.
* The gods interfere to break the truce.
* The battle begins again.
* Athena interferes on behalf of the Greeks.
* Diomedes wounds Aphrodite.
* Ares interferes on behalf of the Trojans.
* The gods remove themselves from the battle, and leave the mortals...
This section contains 808 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)