Mid-Book Test (up to Section 5, pp. 53-65)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. How long had the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 held out on paying his workers?
2. What is the name of the spy the old man expresses regret at in Section 4?
3. What does the old man say a man should do if he finds out his wife is cheating on him in Section 4?
4. What does the man who comes to talk to the police in Section 5 say does not even exist?
5. What term does the old...
This section contains 1,101 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)