|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Captain Bellodi say he knows he will go to at the end of the book?
2. How does Captain Bellodi react after the girls tell him what they think of his story about the mafia in Section 10?
3. According to the first confession the police hear in Section 7, who offers Marchica money for Colasberna's murder?
(a) Mrs. Nicolosi.
(b) Saro Pizzuco.
(c) Paolo Nicolosi.
(d) Don Arena.
4. Who do the police allow to sit in the captain's office during interrogation in Section 6?
(a) Saro Pizzuco.
(b) Poalo Nicolosi.
(c) Diego Marchica.
(d) Minister Mancusi.
5. Where does Captain Bellodi tell some girls that most mafia bosses would stay while they were in jail in Section 10?
(a) Their cells.
(b) The infirmary.
(c) The warden's office.
(d) In general population.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Captain use as an example when trying to prove the don used corrupt building contracts in Section 9?
2. What do the girls Captain Bellodi and his friend meet in Section 10 believe heats the blood of Sicilian people?
3. Who is concluded to have been involved in the murders Bellodi has been investigating at the end of Section 8?
4. Who is eventually charged with Nicolosi's murder in Section 10?
5. According to the first confession the police hear in Section 7, who offers to supply the gun for the murder?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)