|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character has been to prison many times and doesn't really mind going back in the book?
(a) Paolo Nicolosi.
(b) Diego Marchica.
(d) Saro Pizzuco.
2. Who does the confession the police show Marchica claim is guilty of the murder?
(a) Don Arena.
(b) Paolo Nicolosi.
(c) Ciccio La Rosa.
(d) Diego Marchica.
3. What does a confession suggest is the only motivation for Marchica to commit murder?
(a) His violent temper.
(b) He is a psychopath.
(c) There is no reason.
(d) He holds grudges.
4. Where does Captain Bellodi say he knows he will go to at the end of the book?
5. Who does the Captain mention during his interrogation of the don that makes him angry?
(a) His daughter.
(b) His priest.
(c) His wife.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose poise is considered unflappable in Section 9?
2. Where does the story Captain Bellodi tells some girls he meets in Section 10 about the mafia take place?
3. Why does Marchica claim is the only reason he confessed during the murder trial in Section 10?
4. How does Captain Bellodi feel about the area he searches for Nicolosi's body?
5. According to the first confession the police hear in Section 7, who offers Marchica money for Colasberna's murder?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)