|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the two men having a phone conversation in Section 8 believe the police should be more willing to work with?
(a) Prominent citizens.
(b) The poor.
(c) Government officials.
(d) The mafia.
2. What does the confession the police show Marchica in Section 6 say the murderer didn't have?
(a) A weapon.
(b) An alibi.
(c) A conscience.
(d) An accomplice.
3. What do the girls Captain Bellodi and his friend meet in Section 10 believe heats the blood of Sicilian people?
(d) The sun.
4. Which character has been to prison many times and doesn't really mind going back in the book?
(a) Saro Pizzuco.
(c) Paolo Nicolosi.
(d) Diego Marchica.
5. Who do the police arrest next after the first arrest in Section 6?
(a) Diego Pizzuco and Don Arena.
(b) Paolo Nicolosi.
(d) Ciccio La Rosa and Don Arena.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Marchica want to ensure will be implicated for murder along with him at the end of Section 6?
2. Whose side of the murder story is told first in Section 7?
3. Whose confession does the Captain show the don during an interrogation in Section 9?
4. What does the man Captain Bellodi meets in Section 8 tell him his dog's name means?
5. Who do the police allow to sit in the captain's office during interrogation in Section 6?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)