|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the police allow to sit in the captain's office during interrogation in Section 6?
(a) Saro Pizzuco.
(b) Poalo Nicolosi.
(c) Minister Mancusi.
(d) Diego Marchica.
2. Where does Captain Bellodi say he knows he will go to at the end of the book?
3. Who does the Captain first interrogate in Section 9?
(a) Don Arena.
(b) Diego Marchica.
(d) Mrs. Nicolosi.
4. Who does Marchica want to ensure will be implicated for murder along with him at the end of Section 6?
(a) Don Arena.
(b) Saro Pizzuco.
(c) Ciccio La Rosa.
(d) Salvatore Colasberna.
5. Where does Captain Bellodi search for the body of Nicolosi in Section 8?
(a) The church.
(b) The Grimoli Chiarchiaro.
(c) The Piazza Garibaldi.
(d) Via Cavour.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the characters at the beginning of Section 9 say Marchica must claim to have happened to cause him to confess to murder?
2. Who is transferred out of Italy on the police force after the murder trial in Section 10?
3. Who do the two men having a phone conversation at the beginning of Section 8 become annoyed at because of their sudden rise in power?
4. How does the wife of the high-ranking minister shown at the beginning of Section 8 react when he answers the phone?
5. How long do the police wait to arrest the next people after the first initial man in Section 6?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)