Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose confession does the Captain show the don during an interrogation in Section 9?
(a) Ciccio La Rosa's.
(b) Diego Marchica's.
(c) Don Arena's.
(d) Saro Pizzuco's.
2. Who helps the police retrieve Nicolosi's body in the book?
(b) A priest.
(c) A farmer.
(d) A peasant.
3. How does the wife of the high-ranking minister shown at the beginning of Section 8 react when he answers the phone?
4. According to the first confession the police hear in Section 7, who does Pizzuco assure he will take care of the witness that saw him after the murder?
(b) Diego Marchica.
(c) Don Arena.
(d) Mrs. Nicolosi.
5. How many murders does the confession the police show Marchica blame on him?
(a) Too many to count.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the characters shown at the beginning of Section 9 worried about confessing?
2. Why does Marchica claim is the only reason he confessed during the murder trial in Section 10?
3. How does Marchica react after reading the confession the police hand him in Section 6?
4. What do the characters shown at the beginning of Section 9 say they will provide for Marchica?
5. Who do the two men having a phone conversation in Section 8 believe the police should be more willing to work with?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)