|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Little Priest after he mails a letter to the police?
(a) He is arrested.
(b) He flees.
(c) He disappears.
(d) He is murdered.
2. What is the name of the street the police believe Colasberna's murderer to have run down after the shooting?
(a) Broad Street.
(b) Lupara Street.
(c) Cavour Street.
(d) Genoa Street.
3. How long had the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 held out on paying his workers?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 1 month.
(d) 2 weeks.
4. How is the informant to the police on the mafia's payment described?
(a) He isn't paid.
(c) Very well.
5. How is the driver of the bus described when he is interviewed by the police after the shooting?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Little Priest also include on a piece of paper for the police in Section 5 along with some names?
2. What does the wife of he man whose house is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down say her husband came inside to retrieve after hearing gun shots?
3. What term does the old man use to describe a man whose wife cheats on him behind his back in Section 4?
4. How many shots does the wife of he man whose house is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down after the shooting say her husband heard?
5. What does the old man believe a certain spy to be setting himself up against in Section 4?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the initial information the police find on Diego Marchica at the end of Section 3?
2. What is the nature of the letter Little Priest sends to police in Section 5?
3. How do the passengers on the bus react after a man is shot at the beginning of the book?
4. What is the nature of the information Little Priest gives to the captain in Section 2?
5. How did Little Priest earn a living before becoming a police informant?
6. What is the nature of the story the old man tells regarding a police officer at the beginning of Section 4?
7. Why does Little Priest feel guilty at the beginning of Section 5?
8. How is the captain able to get reliable information from Little Priest in Section 2 despite knowing he was lying to him?
9. How does an old man describe Little Priest's work as a spy in Section 4?
10. What information do the police first find out regarding Salvatore after his identity is discovered?
This section contains 756 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)