|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Little Priest originally mail his confession to in Section 5?
(a) Captain Bellodi.
(b) Sergeant D'Antona.
(c) Don Arena.
(d) The priest.
2. What is the title of the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2?
(b) His Excellency.
(c) Mighty Minister.
(d) Honourable Member.
3. What is the name of the individual shown at the beginning of Section 5?
(b) Ciccio La Rosa.
(c) Little Priest.
(d) Paolo Nicolosi.
4. What does the note Little Priest includes with a piece of paper for the police say?
(a) "I'm done."
(c) "It's over."
(d) "I'm dead."
5. What political association do the two men at the beginning of Section 3 claim Salvatore Colasberna to be involved with?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the old man suggest the young man should go visit a sister at the end of Section 4?
2. What item does a man sell near the shooting that the police look for in Section 1?
3. Whose names does the police informant give to the captain at the end of Section 2?
4. At what time do the police believe the murderer would have been running down the street after the shooting?
5. What is the name of the type of ammunition used to kill the man at the beginning of the book, and is also known as wolf shot?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the nature of the conversation between two men at the beginning of Section 3 regarding the mafia?
2. How does an old man say one can avoid being cuckolded in Section 4?
3. How did Little Priest earn a living before becoming a police informant?
4. How does Little Priest act in public after meeting with police in Section 5?
5. What does an old man decide Marchica should do at the end of Section 4?
6. What is the nature of the conversation between two Sicilian men at the beginning of Section 2?
7. What does Mrs. Nicolosi reveal to police regarding a nickname in Section 3?
8. What is the nature of most of the bus passengers police track down regarding the shooting in Section 1?
9. What does Mrs. Nicolosi tell police regarding her husband's actions on the day Salvatore was murdered?
10. What is the nature of the speech a man gives to the police regarding Don Arena in Section 5?
This section contains 730 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)