|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man's house that is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down after the shooting?
(a) Saro Pizzuco.
(b) Guiseppe Colasberna.
(c) Paolo Nicolosi.
(d) Diego Marchica.
2. What political association do the two men at the beginning of Section 3 claim Salvatore Colasberna to be involved with?
3. What does the man who comes to talk to the police in Section 5 say that the mafia wouldn't be if it existed?
(a) A criminal organization.
(c) A good thing.
4. Whose names does the police informant give to the captain at the end of Section 2?
(a) Ciccio La Rosa and Saro Pizzuco.
(b) Diego Marchica and Ciccio Nicolosi.
(c) Diego Marchica and Paolo Nicolosi.
(d) Guiseppe Colasberna and Ciccio La Rosa.
5. What is the name of the spy the old man expresses regret at in Section 4?
(a) Saro Pizzuco.
(b) Diego Marchica.
(d) Little Priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the old man say a man is not supposed to react if he suspects his wife of cheating in Section 4?
2. Who does the old man say should take a vacation at the end of Section 4?
3. Who does Little Priest originally mail his confession to in Section 5?
4. How many shots does the wife of he man whose house is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down after the shooting say her husband heard?
5. What item does a man sell near the shooting that the police look for in Section 1?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Little Priest earn a living before becoming a police informant?
2. How is the "Mother Church" first described in the book?
3. How is Little Priest's quality of life described while working as a police informant?
4. What information is the captain able to discover regarding Nicolosi in Section 3?
5. What is the nature of the conversation between two men at the beginning of Section 3 regarding the mafia?
6. What information do the police first find out regarding Salvatore after his identity is discovered?
7. How does an old man say one can avoid being cuckolded in Section 4?
8. How does Little Priest die?
9. Why does the captain ask the men of the Santa Fara Co-op to write down their names and addresses at the end of Section 1?
10. What is the nature of the two men's conversation regarding communism at the beginning of Section 3?
This section contains 730 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)