|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Little Priest also include on a piece of paper for the police in Section 5 along with some names?
(a) A flower.
(b) A picture.
(c) A finger print.
(d) His signature.
2. What does the old man say a man should do if he finds out his wife is cheating on him in Section 4?
(a) Kill his wife.
(b) Get mad and raise a ruckus.
(c) Do nothing.
(d) Beat up the man.
3. Why does the police informant on the mafia make up a story to tell to the captain in Section 2?
(a) So he will be paid.
(b) He is mad.
(c) He wants to get back at someone.
(d) He is forced.
4. Where is the opening scene of the book located?
5. What is the nickname that Mrs. Nicolosi gives to the police in regards to the shooting?
(b) Little Priest.
6. What is the Italian name for the police that is used in the book?
(d) La Policia.
7. What does the note Little Priest includes with a piece of paper for the police say?
(a) "I'm dead."
(b) "It's over."
(c) "I'm done."
8. What does the captain tell the dead man's brother the group possibly responsible for his brother's death are willing to do if they are not obeyed?
(a) Threaten people.
(b) Kill people.
(c) Take money from people.
(d) Kidnap family from their homes.
9. How many people are shown at the beginning of Section 4?
10. Who does the old man say should take a vacation at the end of Section 4?
(a) Saro Pizzuco.
(b) Ciccio La Rosa.
(c) Diego Marchica.
11. What is the actual name of the informer the police use to gain information on the mafia?
(a) Calogero Dibella.
(b) Guiseppe Colasberna.
(c) Paolo Nicolosi.
(d) Rosario Pizzuco.
12. What does the old man shown at the beginning of Section 4 known to have?
13. How is the mood of the individual shown at the beginning of Section 5 described?
14. What did the individual shown at the beginning of Section 5 give to the police that he is unsure of?
(a) Names of real mafia connections.
(b) His address.
(c) The name of the don.
(d) The location of a weapon.
15. How does the man who comes to talk to the police in Section 5 describe one of the men they arrested?
(a) As an old, upstanding member of the community.
(b) A loser.
(c) A criminal.
(d) A murderer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the captain watch during the informant's interview despite believing he is lying?
2. What does the old man say anyone who sets themselves up against the church is, in Section 4?
3. What is the name of the individual shown at the beginning of Section 5?
4. What is the name of the spy the old man expresses regret at in Section 4?
5. What is the name of the street the police believe Colasberna's murderer to have run down after the shooting?
This section contains 497 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)