|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the company the man owned who was shot?
(a) Santa Fara Co-operative Society.
(b) Via Santa Co-operative Society.
(c) Genoa Fara Co-Operative Society.
(d) Grimelli Co-Operative Society.
2. Who does the sergeant major find to be given a nickname due to his love of gambling?
(a) Diego Marchica.
(b) Guiseppe Colasberna.
(c) Ciccio La Rosa.
(d) Paolo Nicolosi.
3. What kind of mine has the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 invested much of his money in?
4. Where does the old man suggest the young man should go visit a sister at the end of Section 4?
5. Which of the following things does the workers for the man of honor shown (at the beginning of Section 2) not do after not being paid?
(a) Shoot at the man of honor.
(c) Become desperate from starvation.
(d) Demand money.
6. What does the old man shown at the beginning of Section 4 known to have?
7. What does the man who comes to talk to the police in Section 5 say does not even exist?
(a) The mafia.
(b) The police.
8. Why does an officer angrily intervene at the house of the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 despite not wanting to?
(a) To allow his wife and daughter to go to Mass.
(b) To take his wife to the airport.
(c) To take him to work.
(d) To take his daughter to school.
9. How does Little Priest act out of fear in Section 5?
(d) Obvious of his guilt.
10. What does the wife of he man whose house is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down say her husband came inside to retrieve after hearing gun shots?
(c) His coat.
(d) A shirt.
11. What is the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 a member of?
(a) The Italian Parliament.
(b) The French Parliament.
(c) The Italian police force.
(d) The mafia.
12. What religion are all mafia members associated with?
13. How is the driver of the bus described when he is interviewed by the police after the shooting?
14. How does the man who comes to talk to the police in Section 5 describe one of the men they arrested?
(a) As an old, upstanding member of the community.
(b) A criminal.
(c) A loser.
(d) A murderer.
15. Who does Little Priest originally mail his confession to in Section 5?
(a) Don Arena.
(b) Sergeant D'Antona.
(c) The priest.
(d) Captain Bellodi.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many shots does the wife of he man whose house is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down after the shooting say her husband heard?
2. Who does a man come to the police to talk to them about in Section 5?
3. What is the name of the street the police believe Colasberna's murderer to have run down after the shooting?
4. What is the Italian name for the police that is used in the book?
5. What does the old man say a man should do if he finds out his wife is cheating on him in Section 4?
This section contains 542 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)