|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Little Priest also include on a piece of paper for the police in Section 5 along with some names?
(a) His signature.
(b) A picture.
(c) A finger print.
(d) A flower.
2. What is the name of the man who was shot at the beginning of the book?
(a) Paolo Nicolosi.
(b) Rasario Pizzuco.
(c) Colagero Salvatore.
(d) Salvatore Colasberna.
3. What do the police believe arresting Marchica would be after he is brought in for questioning?
(c) Very dangerous.
4. Which of the following descriptions does the old man not use to describe the men that don't join the mafia at the beginning of Section 4?
(d) Made into police officers.
5. What does the captain tell the dead man's brother the group possibly responsible for his brother's death are willing to do if they are not obeyed?
(a) Take money from people.
(b) Kidnap family from their homes.
(c) Kill people.
(d) Threaten people.
6. How is the informant to the police on the mafia's payment described?
(b) Very well.
(d) He isn't paid.
7. What does the man who comes to talk to the police in Section 5 say does not even exist?
(a) The mafia.
(c) The police.
8. Who does the old man say should take a vacation at the end of Section 4?
(a) Ciccio La Rosa.
(c) Diego Marchica.
(d) Saro Pizzuco.
9. How does the man who comes to talk to the police in Section 5 describe one of the men they arrested?
(a) A murderer.
(b) As an old, upstanding member of the community.
(c) A loser.
(d) A criminal.
10. What does the man who comes to talk to the police in Section 5 say that the mafia wouldn't be if it existed?
(b) A good thing.
(d) A criminal organization.
11. How long does the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 believe he has held out on paying his workers?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 1 month.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 3 months.
12. How many people are shown at the beginning of Section 4?
13. What does the old man in Section 4 believe a certain spy does not act with enough of?
14. What does the old man shown at the beginning of Section 4 known to have?
15. Who do two high-ranking ministers discuss at the beginning of Section 3?
(a) Rosario Pizzuco.
(b) Captain Bellodi.
(c) Salvatore Colasberna.
(d) Colagero Dibella.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man's house that is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down after the shooting?
2. Which of the following things does the workers for the man of honor shown (at the beginning of Section 2) not do after not being paid?
3. What is the name of the minister Don Arena is said to be close friends with at the end of Section 5?
4. What is the name of the brother of the man who was killed at the beginning of the book, who talks to police about his death?
5. What is the nickname of the informer the police use to gain information on the mafia?
This section contains 521 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)