|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following men do the police not arrest after getting Little Priest's letter?
(a) Ciccio La Rosa.
(b) Don Arena.
(c) Saro Pizzuco.
(d) Diego Marchica.
2. What does the captain suggest is the reason for the man being shot during his interview with the informant on the mafia?
(a) For being poor.
(b) For being too rich.
(c) For not paying their taxes.
(d) For not submitting to the mafia.
3. Whose names does the police informant give to the captain at the end of Section 2?
(a) Guiseppe Colasberna and Ciccio La Rosa.
(b) Diego Marchica and Paolo Nicolosi.
(c) Diego Marchica and Ciccio Nicolosi.
(d) Ciccio La Rosa and Saro Pizzuco.
4. How many times has the individual shown at the beginning of Section 5 given this type of information to the police?
(c) Three times.
5. What is the title of the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2?
(b) His Excellency.
(c) Honourable Member.
(d) Mighty Minister.
6. What does the note Little Priest includes with a piece of paper for the police say?
(a) "It's over."
(c) "I'm dead."
(d) "I'm done."
7. What city is the beginning of Section 2 set in?
8. What does the old man shown at the beginning of Section 4 known to have?
9. What does the old man say anyone who sets themselves up against the church is, in Section 4?
(b) A dead man.
10. What does the man who comes to talk to the police in Section 5 accuse them of treating one of the men they arrested?
(a) Like a common criminal.
(b) Like a priest.
(c) Like a god.
(d) Like a government leader.
11. What does the old man shown in Section 4 say he takes advantage of regarding people?
(a) Their cuckoldry.
(b) Their education.
(c) Their niceness.
(d) Their ignorance.
12. What kind of mine has the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 invested much of his money in?
13. What profession did the police informant on the mafia previously have before selling out?
(a) A waiter.
(b) A sheep rustler.
(c) A police officer.
(d) A barber.
14. What does Little Priest also include on a piece of paper for the police in Section 5 along with some names?
(a) A picture.
(b) A flower.
(c) His signature.
(d) A finger print.
15. What happens to the passengers on the bus after a man is shot at the beginning of the book?
(a) They talk to police immediately.
(b) They scream and hide on the bus.
(c) They laugh.
(d) They disappeared.
Short Answer Questions
1. A man is shot getting on a bus which is traveling where?
2. What is the name of Mrs. Nicolosi's lover?
3. Who is the man the sergeant major brings in (who loves gambling) believed to have ties to?
4. What is the profession of the man whose house is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down after the shooting?
5. At what time do the police believe the murderer would have been running down the street after the shooting?
This section contains 509 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)