|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10, pp. 108-120.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the first confession the police hear in Section 7, who does Pizzuco assure he will take care of the witness that saw him after the murder?
(a) Diego Marchica.
(b) Mrs. Nicolosi.
(d) Don Arena.
2. What does the wife of he man whose house is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down say her husband came inside to retrieve after hearing gun shots?
(c) His coat.
(d) A shirt.
3. How does Captain Bellodi react after the girls tell him what they think of his story about the mafia in Section 10?
4. How many murders does the confession the police show Marchica blame on him?
(a) Too many to count.
5. Who does a man come to the police to talk to them about in Section 5?
(a) Guiseppe Colasberna.
(c) Diego Marchica.
(d) Don Arena.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the confessions the police obtain insinuate Colasberna did to cause him to be murdered?
2. What do the two high-ranking ministers shown at the beginning of Section 3 say they do not believe in?
3. What profession does the man have in the story the old man tells at the beginning of Section 4?
4. What political association do the two men at the beginning of Section 3 claim Salvatore Colasberna to be involved with?
5. Who does the sergeant major believe knows everyone in town and goes to question in Section 3?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)