|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10, pp. 108-120.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the passengers on the bus after a man is shot at the beginning of the book?
(a) They laugh.
(b) They scream and hide on the bus.
(c) They disappeared.
(d) They talk to police immediately.
2. Where does Captain Bellodi tell some girls that most mafia bosses would stay while they were in jail in Section 10?
(a) Their cells.
(b) The infirmary.
(c) The warden's office.
(d) In general population.
3. Which of the following realizations does Captain Bellodi not have regarding the murder trial after returning to his hometown in Section 10?
(a) He is a bad policeman.
(b) No one will find a connection between the mafia and important officials.
(c) His detective work has come to nothing.
(d) No one will ever admit to the existense of the mafia.
4. What does the Captain find himself discussing with the don rather than the murder case?
5. What is the name of the type of ammunition used to kill the man at the beginning of the book, and is also known as wolf shot?
(b) Lupe pistoli.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many characters are shown at the beginning of Section 9?
2. What happens when the medic tries to obtain justice against members of the mafia according to Captain Bellodi's story in Section 10?
3. What is the name of the company the man owned who was shot?
4. Who is the person that writes a confession at the beginning of Section 7 hoping to take down with him?
5. What word does Captain Bellodi discover a man's dog's name to be derived from in Section 8 that means chief of police?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)