|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10, pp. 108-120.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the actual name of the informer the police use to gain information on the mafia?
(a) Paolo Nicolosi.
(b) Guiseppe Colasberna.
(c) Calogero Dibella.
(d) Rosario Pizzuco.
2. What does the note Little Priest includes with a piece of paper for the police say?
(a) "I'm dead."
(b) "I'm done."
(d) "It's over."
3. Who does Little Priest originally mail his confession to in Section 5?
(a) The priest.
(b) Don Arena.
(c) Sergeant D'Antona.
(d) Captain Bellodi.
4. Where does Captain Bellodi tell some girls that most mafia bosses would stay while they were in jail in Section 10?
(a) Their cells.
(b) The warden's office.
(c) In general population.
(d) The infirmary.
5. How is the mood of the individual shown at the beginning of Section 5 described?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the confession the police show Marchica claim is guilty of the murder?
2. How long does the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 believe he has held out on paying his workers?
3. Which of the following things does the workers for the man of honor shown (at the beginning of Section 2) not do after not being paid?
4. According to the second confession the police hear in Section 7, what was Colasberna offering Pizzuco?
5. What happens to Little Priest after he mails a letter to the police?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)