|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10, pp. 108-120.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Captain Bellodi's childhood friend that he runs into in Section 10?
2. What do the confessions the police obtain insinuate Colasberna did to cause him to be murdered?
(a) Insulted the don.
(b) Insulted Pizzuco.
(c) Wouldn't quit his job.
(d) Wouldn't pay the mafia.
3. What is the title of the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2?
(a) Mighty Minister.
(b) His Excellency.
(c) Honourable Member.
4. What happens to a medic that begins treating sick patients rather than members of the mafia according to Captain Bellodi's story in Section 10?
(a) He is killed.
(b) He is fired.
(c) He is transferred.
(d) He is beaten up.
5. Which of the following men do the police not arrest after getting Little Priest's letter?
(a) Ciccio La Rosa.
(b) Diego Marchica.
(c) Don Arena.
(d) Saro Pizzuco.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pizzuco do after he assumes the police know everything about the murder?
2. Whose side of the murder story is told first in Section 7?
3. Why does an officer angrily intervene at the house of the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 despite not wanting to?
4. Who do two high-ranking ministers discuss at the beginning of Section 3?
5. What is the high-ranking minister shown at the beginning of Section 8 known as?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)