|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10, pp. 108-120.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city is the beginning of Section 2 set in?
2. What does the old man shown at the beginning of Section 4 known to have?
3. Who does the Captain first interrogate in Section 9?
(a) Mrs. Nicolosi.
(c) Diego Marchica.
(d) Don Arena.
4. What does the old man say anyone who sets themselves up against the church is, in Section 4?
(c) A dead man.
5. Who is the person that writes a confession at the beginning of Section 7 hoping to take down with him?
(a) Colagero Dibella.
(b) Don Arena.
(c) Ciccio La Rosa.
(d) Saro Pizzuco.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose office is the man the police allow to sit in the captain's office during interrogation able to see into?
2. What is the name of Captain Bellodi's childhood friend that he runs into in Section 10?
3. Whose side of the murder story is told first in Section 7?
4. How does Captain Bellodi react after the girls tell him what they think of his story about the mafia in Section 10?
5. What country does the Captain wish Italy would adopt laws from that would allow more mafia members to be arrested?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)