|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10, pp. 108-120.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times has the individual shown at the beginning of Section 5 given this type of information to the police?
(c) Three times.
2. What is the Italian name for the police that is used in the book?
(b) La Policia.
3. What does the captain watch during the informant's interview despite believing he is lying?
(a) His reactions.
(b) His mouth.
(c) His eyes.
(d) His hands.
4. Who is described as having a violent reputation in Section 7?
(a) Don Arena.
(b) Captain Bellodi.
(c) Diego Marchica.
(d) Saro Pizzuco.
5. Who does the old man say should take a vacation at the end of Section 4?
(a) Ciccio La Rosa.
(b) Saro Pizzuco.
(d) Diego Marchica.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does a man come to the police to talk to them about in Section 5?
2. What does Marchica believe after the police show him a confession in Section 6?
3. According to the first confession the police hear in Section 7, who is accused of fooling a man into allowing him access to a shelter after the murder?
4. Where is the opening scene of the book located?
5. A man is shot getting on a bus which is traveling where?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)