|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10, pp. 108-120.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times has the individual shown at the beginning of Section 5 given this type of information to the police?
(b) Three times.
2. According to the first confession the police hear in Section 7, who claims they had no prior knowledge about the murder until after it occurred?
(a) Ciccio La Rosa.
(b) Diego Marchica.
(c) Don Arena.
(d) Saro Pizzuco.
3. How is the mood of the individual shown at the beginning of Section 5 described?
4. Where does the story Captain Bellodi tells some girls he meets in Section 10 about the mafia take place?
(a) A bakery.
(b) A bank.
(c) A church.
(d) A prison infirmary.
5. Whose side of the murder story is told first in Section 7?
(a) Don Arena's.
(b) Saro Pizzuco's.
(c) Diego Marchica's.
(d) Ciccio La Rosa's.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many murders does the confession the police show Marchica blame on him?
2. Why does Marchica claim is the only reason he confessed during the murder trial in Section 10?
3. Why does an officer angrily intervene at the house of the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 despite not wanting to?
4. Where does Captain Bellodi say he knows he will go to at the end of the book?
5. At what time do the police believe the murderer would have been running down the street after the shooting?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)