|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10, pp. 108-120.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the first confession the police hear in Section 7, where does Marchica hide out after the murders?
(a) The church.
(b) Pizzuco's mother's home.
(c) His mother's home.
(d) Pizzuco's sister's home.
2. What did the individual shown at the beginning of Section 5 give to the police that he is unsure of?
(a) His address.
(b) Names of real mafia connections.
(c) The name of the don.
(d) The location of a weapon.
3. Who brings the captain a confession in his office to allow the prisoner watching the interrogation to see?
4. What happens to a medic that begins treating sick patients rather than members of the mafia according to Captain Bellodi's story in Section 10?
(a) He is transferred.
(b) He is fired.
(c) He is killed.
(d) He is beaten up.
5. What does the wife of he man whose house is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down say her husband came inside to retrieve after hearing gun shots?
(a) His coat.
(d) A shirt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the street the police believe Colasberna's murderer to have run down after the shooting?
2. Whose side of the murder story is told second in Section 7?
3. What is the name of Captain Bellodi's childhood friend that he runs into in Section 10?
4. What does the captain watch during the informant's interview despite believing he is lying?
5. What do the characters at the beginning of Section 9 say Marchica must claim to have happened to cause him to confess to murder?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)