|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10, pp. 108-120.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of projects does the Captain point out that the don has been involved with at the end of Section 9?
2. How do many of the bus passengers describe their seat window on the day of the shooting to police?
(c) Very Bright.
(d) Shades down.
3. Who does the Captain first interrogate in Section 9?
(b) Don Arena.
(c) Mrs. Nicolosi.
(d) Diego Marchica.
4. What does the Captain find himself discussing with the don rather than the murder case?
5. What is the name of the person with a spotless reputation that gives Marchica an alibi in Section 10?
(a) Doctor Baccarella.
(b) Colagero Dibella.
(c) Minister Mancusi.
(d) Honorable Member Livigni.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long do the police wait to arrest the next people after the first initial man in Section 6?
2. How does Little Priest act out of fear in Section 5?
3. Who does the old man say should take a vacation at the end of Section 4?
4. Who does the Captain mention during his interrogation of the don that makes him angry?
5. According to the first confession the police hear in Section 7, who does Pizzuco assure he will take care of the witness that saw him after the murder?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)