|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10, pp. 108-120.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who brings the captain a confession in his office to allow the prisoner watching the interrogation to see?
2. What is the name of the rocky network of caves and chasms in Sicily?
(a) The Carabinieri.
(d) Gramoli Chiarchiaro.
3. What does the old man in Section 4 believe a certain spy does not act with enough of?
4. Who do the two men having a phone conversation in Section 8 believe the police should be more willing to work with?
(a) Government officials.
(b) The poor.
(c) Prominent citizens.
(d) The mafia.
5. Which of the following realizations does Captain Bellodi not have regarding the murder trial after returning to his hometown in Section 10?
(a) No one will ever admit to the existense of the mafia.
(b) No one will find a connection between the mafia and important officials.
(c) His detective work has come to nothing.
(d) He is a bad policeman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of projects does the Captain point out that the don has been involved with at the end of Section 9?
2. What is the name of the type of ammunition used to kill the man at the beginning of the book, and is also known as wolf shot?
3. Where does Captain Bellodi tell some girls that most mafia bosses would stay while they were in jail in Section 10?
4. According to the first confession the police hear in Section 7, who does Pizzuco run into after the murder?
5. Whose confession does the Captain show the don during an interrogation in Section 9?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)