|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10, pp. 108-120.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Captain mention during his interrogation of the don that makes him angry?
(a) His wife.
(b) His mother.
(c) His priest.
(d) His daughter.
2. What is the name of the man who was shot at the beginning of the book?
(a) Rasario Pizzuco.
(b) Paolo Nicolosi.
(c) Colagero Salvatore.
(d) Salvatore Colasberna.
3. Who do the two men having a phone conversation in Section 8 believe the police should be more willing to work with?
(a) The poor.
(b) The mafia.
(c) Government officials.
(d) Prominent citizens.
4. What happens to the passengers on the bus after a man is shot at the beginning of the book?
(a) They disappeared.
(b) They talk to police immediately.
(c) They scream and hide on the bus.
(d) They laugh.
5. Whose side of the murder story is told second in Section 7?
(a) Don Arena's.
(b) Saro Pizzuco's.
(c) Diego Marchica's.
(d) Paolo Nicolosi's.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the first confession the police hear in Section 7, who does Pizzuco assure he will take care of the witness that saw him after the murder?
2. Who does Marchica want to ensure will be implicated for murder along with him at the end of Section 6?
3. What did the individual shown at the beginning of Section 5 give to the police that he is unsure of?
4. Who does the old man shown in Section 4 believe make a fool of most of the men in the city?
5. How does the old man say a man is not supposed to react if he suspects his wife of cheating in Section 4?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)