|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10, pp. 108-120.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the brother of the man who was killed at the beginning of the book, who talks to police about his death?
(a) Diego Marchica.
(b) Rosario Pizzuco.
(c) Giuseppe Mancusi.
(d) Giuseppe Colasberna.
2. Where does the old man suggest the young man should go visit a sister at the end of Section 4?
3. What item does a man sell near the shooting that the police look for in Section 1?
(c) Ice cream.
4. What does a man reveal to a high-ranking minister will be on the front page of a newspaper at the beginning of Section 8?
(a) A picture of Don Arena with an important minister.
(b) A picture of Marchica with a government official.
(c) A picture of a minister with Pizzuco.
(d) An accusation of murder.
5. What is the name of the woman Captain Bellodi and his childhood friend run into on the street in Section 10?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the girls Captain Bellodi and his friend meet in Section 10 believe heats the blood of Sicilian people?
2. What is the name of the rocky network of caves and chasms in Sicily?
3. Whose names does Little Priest write on a piece of paper for police in Section 5?
4. How does Captain Bellodi feel about the area he searches for Nicolosi's body?
5. Whose side of the murder story is told second in Section 7?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)