|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10, pp. 108-120.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the brother of the man who was killed at the beginning of the book, who talks to police about his death?
(a) Rosario Pizzuco.
(b) Giuseppe Mancusi.
(c) Diego Marchica.
(d) Giuseppe Colasberna.
2. What is the high-ranking minister shown at the beginning of Section 8 known as?
(a) Your Honor.
(b) His Excellency.
(c) Honorable Member.
(d) Your Majesty.
3. Who do the two men having a phone conversation at the beginning of Section 8 become annoyed at because of their sudden rise in power?
(a) Diego Marchica.
(b) Don Arena.
(c) Captain Bellodi.
(d) Saro Pizzuco.
4. Who does the captain ask the don if he told to get rid of Colasberna?
(a) Ciccio La Rosa.
(b) Paolo Nicolosi.
(c) Saro Pizzuco.
(d) Diego Marchica.
5. How is the informant to the police on the mafia's payment described?
(a) He isn't paid.
(c) Very well.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the minister Don Arena is said to be close friends with at the end of Section 5?
2. According to the first confession the police hear in Section 7, who does Pizzuco assure he will take care of the witness that saw him after the murder?
3. According to the first confession the police hear in Section 7, who claims they had no prior knowledge about the murder until after it occurred?
4. What kind of men do the characters at the beginning of Section 9 say they must find to clear Marchica of murder?
5. Which of the following realizations does Captain Bellodi not have regarding the murder trial after returning to his hometown in Section 10?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)