|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10, pp. 108-120.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Captain Bellodi react after the girls tell him what they think of his story about the mafia in Section 10?
2. Who does the sergeant major find to be given a nickname due to his love of gambling?
(a) Guiseppe Colasberna.
(b) Ciccio La Rosa.
(c) Paolo Nicolosi.
(d) Diego Marchica.
3. What is the nickname that Mrs. Nicolosi gives to the police in regards to the shooting?
(c) Little Priest.
4. A man is shot getting on a bus which is traveling where?
5. What is the name of the person with a spotless reputation that gives Marchica an alibi in Section 10?
(a) Honorable Member Livigni.
(b) Doctor Baccarella.
(c) Minister Mancusi.
(d) Colagero Dibella.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people are shown at the beginning of Section 4?
2. Who is the author of the book "Il Giorno Della Civetta"?
3. What is the name of the man's house that is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down after the shooting?
4. What happens to Little Priest after he mails a letter to the police?
5. Who is described as having a violent reputation in Section 7?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)