|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10, pp. 108-120.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the characters at the beginning of Section 9 say Marchica must claim to have happened to cause him to confess to murder?
(a) Say police made it up.
(b) Say he lied.
(c) Say he was tortured.
(d) Say he was kidding.
2. Who does the Captain first interrogate in Section 9?
(a) Diego Marchica.
(b) Don Arena.
(d) Mrs. Nicolosi.
3. Where does the story Captain Bellodi tells some girls he meets in Section 10 about the mafia take place?
(a) A bank.
(b) A prison infirmary.
(c) A church.
(d) A bakery.
4. How long do the police wait to arrest the next people after the first initial man in Section 6?
(a) An hour.
(b) Two days.
(c) One day.
(d) Six hours.
5. What does Pizzuco do after he assumes the police know everything about the murder?
(a) Cursing Marchica.
(c) Curses the don.
(d) Attempts suicide.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the sergeant major believe knows everyone in town and goes to question in Section 3?
2. How is the informant to the police on the mafia's payment described?
3. Who does the sergeant major find to be given a nickname due to his love of gambling?
4. What does the confession the police show Marchica in Section 6 say the murderer didn't have?
5. What does the old man say a man should do if he finds out his wife is cheating on him in Section 4?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)