|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10, pp. 108-120.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Captain Bellodi's childhood friend that he runs into in Section 10?
2. What do all of the girls Captain Bellodi and his friends hang out with in Section 10 believe Sicily to be?
3. What is the name of Mrs. Nicolosi's lover?
4. What does a confession suggest is the only motivation for Marchica to commit murder?
(a) He holds grudges.
(b) He is a psychopath.
(c) His violent temper.
(d) There is no reason.
5. Who is the person that writes a confession at the beginning of Section 7 hoping to take down with him?
(a) Saro Pizzuco.
(b) Don Arena.
(c) Colagero Dibella.
(d) Ciccio La Rosa.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the old man in Section 4 believe a certain spy does not act with enough of?
2. What reason does the captain have for asking those questioned in the murder case to write something down at the end of Section 1?
3. Where does the old man suggest the young man should go visit a sister at the end of Section 4?
4. What does the informant to the police on the mafia live in a constant state of?
5. Who is described as having a violent reputation in Section 7?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)