|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10, pp. 108-120.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Mrs. Nicolosi's lover?
2. What does Bellodi not bother to do to the man he meets at a crime scene in Section 8?
(a) Arrest him.
(b) Question him.
(c) Torture him.
(d) Kill him.
3. According to the first confession the police hear in Section 7, who is accused of fooling a man into allowing him access to a shelter after the murder?
(a) Diego Marchica.
(b) Paolo Nicolosi.
(c) Don Arena.
(d) Ciccio La Rosa.
4. What term does the old man use to describe a man whose wife cheats on him behind his back in Section 4?
5. Who does the old man shown in Section 4 believe make a fool of most of the men in the city?
(a) The police.
(b) The government.
(c) The priests.
(d) The mafia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the nickname that Mrs. Nicolosi gives to the police in regards to the shooting?
2. What is the name of the type of ammunition used to kill the man at the beginning of the book, and is also known as wolf shot?
3. What is the name of Captain Bellodi's childhood friend that he runs into in Section 10?
4. Who does the confession the police show Marchica claim is guilty of the murder?
5. What do the girls Captain Bellodi and his friend meet in Section 10 believe heats the blood of Sicilian people?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)