|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10, pp. 108-120.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the type of ammunition used to kill the man at the beginning of the book, and is also known as wolf shot?
(c) Lupe pistoli.
2. How does Captain Bellodi feel about the area he searches for Nicolosi's body?
(a) It is holy.
(b) It is sad.
(c) It is pretty.
(d) That it is creepy.
3. What is the name of the individual shown at the beginning of Section 5?
(a) Ciccio La Rosa.
(b) Paolo Nicolosi.
(d) Little Priest.
4. Who is the person that writes a confession at the beginning of Section 7 hoping to take down with him?
(a) Colagero Dibella.
(b) Don Arena.
(c) Ciccio La Rosa.
(d) Saro Pizzuco.
5. Who does the confession the police show Marchica claim is guilty of the murder?
(a) Diego Marchica.
(b) Ciccio La Rosa.
(c) Paolo Nicolosi.
(d) Don Arena.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the second confession the police hear in Section 7, what was Colasberna offering Pizzuco?
2. What does Pizzuco do after he assumes the police know everything about the murder?
3. What is the name of Captain Bellodi's childhood friend that he runs into in Section 10?
4. Who does the Captain mention during his interrogation of the don that makes him angry?
5. Where does Captain Bellodi search for the body of Nicolosi in Section 8?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)