|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10, pp. 108-120.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Captain Bellodi feel about the area he searches for Nicolosi's body?
(a) It is sad.
(b) It is pretty.
(c) That it is creepy.
(d) It is holy.
2. What term does the old man use to describe a man whose wife cheats on him behind his back in Section 4?
3. How is the informant to the police on the mafia's payment described?
(a) Very well.
(c) He isn't paid.
4. How does the old man say a man is not supposed to react if he suspects his wife of cheating in Section 4?
(a) Beat up someone.
(b) Sit back and do nothing.
(c) Kill someone.
(d) Get aggressive.
5. What does the man Captain Bellodi meets in Section 8 tell him his dog's name means?
(a) Good boy.
(b) Bad boy.
(c) Evil person.
(d) Happy man.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Little Priest act out of fear in Section 5?
2. What kind of mine has the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 invested much of his money in?
3. Where does the high-ranking minister receive a call from at the beginning of Section 8?
4. Who do the police arrest next after the first arrest in Section 6?
5. Who does the captain ask the don if he told to get rid of Colasberna?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)