|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10, pp. 108-120.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the old man shown in Section 4 say he takes advantage of regarding people?
(a) Their ignorance.
(b) Their education.
(c) Their niceness.
(d) Their cuckoldry.
2. Who does the captain ask the don if he told to get rid of Colasberna?
(a) Ciccio La Rosa.
(b) Saro Pizzuco.
(c) Diego Marchica.
(d) Paolo Nicolosi.
3. According to the first confession the police hear in Section 7, who does Pizzuco assure he will take care of the witness that saw him after the murder?
(a) Mrs. Nicolosi.
(b) Diego Marchica.
(c) Don Arena.
4. What is the actual name of the informer the police use to gain information on the mafia?
(a) Rosario Pizzuco.
(b) Paolo Nicolosi.
(c) Calogero Dibella.
(d) Guiseppe Colasberna.
5. What is the name of the company the man owned who was shot?
(a) Genoa Fara Co-Operative Society.
(b) Santa Fara Co-operative Society.
(c) Via Santa Co-operative Society.
(d) Grimelli Co-Operative Society.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many anonymous letters do the police have with ideas of who killed the man at the beginning of the book?
2. What does the captain suggest all of the building contractors in their area had done that the man who died had not?
3. What did the individual shown at the beginning of Section 5 give to the police that he is unsure of?
4. What occupation does the man Captain Bellodi meets in Section 8 have?
5. What is the nickname that Mrs. Nicolosi gives to the police in regards to the shooting?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)