|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10, pp. 108-120.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the old man shown at the beginning of Section 4 known to have?
2. Who is the author of the book "Il Giorno Della Civetta"?
(a) Silvio Pellico.
(b) Tommaso Sciasi.
(c) Giovanni Leonardo.
(d) Leonardo Sciascia.
3. How does Captain Bellodi react after the girls tell him what they think of his story about the mafia in Section 10?
4. Who does Marchica want to ensure will be implicated for murder along with him at the end of Section 6?
(a) Don Arena.
(b) Saro Pizzuco.
(c) Salvatore Colasberna.
(d) Ciccio La Rosa.
5. What religion are all mafia members associated with?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the man the police allow to sit in the captain's office first witness the police questioning in Section 6?
2. Who is eventually charged with Nicolosi's murder in Section 10?
3. What did the individual shown at the beginning of Section 5 give to the police that he is unsure of?
4. What happens to the passengers on the bus after a man is shot at the beginning of the book?
5. What does the captain tell the dead man's brother the group possibly responsible for his brother's death are willing to do if they are not obeyed?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)