|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10, pp. 108-120.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item does a man sell near the shooting that the police look for in Section 1?
(c) Ice cream.
2. What word does Captain Bellodi discover a man's dog's name to be derived from in Section 8 that means chief of police?
3. Which of the following realizations does Captain Bellodi not have regarding the murder trial after returning to his hometown in Section 10?
(a) No one will find a connection between the mafia and important officials.
(b) He is a bad policeman.
(c) No one will ever admit to the existense of the mafia.
(d) His detective work has come to nothing.
4. According to the first confession the police hear in Section 7, who does Pizzuco run into after the murder?
(a) Mrs. Nicolosi.
(b) Paolo Nicolosi.
(c) Guiseppe Colasberna.
5. Who is concluded to have been involved in the murders Bellodi has been investigating at the end of Section 8?
(a) Paolo Nicolosi.
(b) Ciccio La Rosa.
(c) Minister Mancuso.
(d) Minister Livigni.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bellodi not bother to do to the man he meets at a crime scene in Section 8?
2. Which of the following men do the police not arrest after getting Little Priest's letter?
3. What does Little Priest also include on a piece of paper for the police in Section 5 along with some names?
4. Where does the old man suggest the young man should go visit a sister at the end of Section 4?
5. What is the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 a member of?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)