|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10, pp. 108-120.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the high-ranking minister react when he hears one of his ministers might have mafia connections in Section 8?
2. According to the second confession the police hear in Section 7, what was Colasberna offering Pizzuco?
(a) An alibi.
(c) Business advice.
(d) Marriage advice.
3. Who does the sergeant major find to be given a nickname due to his love of gambling?
(a) Diego Marchica.
(b) Ciccio La Rosa.
(c) Paolo Nicolosi.
(d) Guiseppe Colasberna.
4. Whose names does Little Priest write on a piece of paper for police in Section 5?
(a) Ciccio La Rosa and Diego Marchica.
(b) Saro Pizzuco and Paolo Nicolosi.
(c) Salvatore Colasberna and Paolo Nicolosi.
(d) Don Mariano Arena and Saro Pizzuco.
5. Where does the old man suggest the young man should go visit a sister at the end of Section 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Little Priest also include on a piece of paper for the police in Section 5 along with some names?
2. What does the old man shown in Section 4 believe most of the men in his city to be?
3. What is the high-ranking minister shown at the beginning of Section 8 known as?
4. How does Captain Bellodi feel about the area he searches for Nicolosi's body?
5. According to the first confession the police hear in Section 7, who offers to supply the gun for the murder?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)