|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8, pp. 82-90.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What profession did the police informant on the mafia previously have before selling out?
(a) A barber.
(b) A waiter.
(c) A police officer.
(d) A sheep rustler.
2. What does a man reveal to a high-ranking minister will be on the front page of a newspaper at the beginning of Section 8?
(a) A picture of Don Arena with an important minister.
(b) A picture of a minister with Pizzuco.
(c) A picture of Marchica with a government official.
(d) An accusation of murder.
3. How does the wife of the high-ranking minister shown at the beginning of Section 8 react when he answers the phone?
4. What does the old man say anyone who sets themselves up against the church is, in Section 4?
(c) A dead man.
5. How do many of the bus passengers describe their seat window on the day of the shooting to police?
(b) Shades down.
(c) Very Bright.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the confession the police show Marchica in Section 6 say the murderer didn't have?
2. According to the first confession the police hear in Section 7, who claims they had no prior knowledge about the murder until after it occurred?
3. Whose names does the police informant give to the captain at the end of Section 2?
4. Who do the police arrest first in Section 6?
5. Who does the man the police allow to sit in the captain's office first witness the police questioning in Section 6?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)