|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8, pp. 82-90.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What term does the old man use to describe a man whose wife cheats on him behind his back in Section 4?
2. What does the informant to the police on the mafia live in a constant state of?
3. Where is the opening scene of the book located?
4. Who do two high-ranking ministers discuss at the beginning of Section 3?
(a) Colagero Dibella.
(b) Rosario Pizzuco.
(c) Captain Bellodi.
(d) Salvatore Colasberna.
5. What does the captain suggest all of the building contractors in their area had done that the man who died had not?
(a) Hired locals.
(b) Went to church.
(c) Paid for protection.
(d) Had a permit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the sergeant major find to be given a nickname due to his love of gambling?
2. According to the first confession the police hear in Section 7, where does Marchica hide out after the murders?
3. What occupation does the man Captain Bellodi meets in Section 8 have?
4. What does Pizzuco do after he assumes the police know everything about the murder?
5. Who does the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 complain about an encounter with?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)