|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8, pp. 82-90.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the profession of the man whose house is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down after the shooting?
(b) Tree pruner.
2. What do the two high-ranking ministers shown at the beginning of Section 3 say they do not believe in?
(a) The police.
(b) The economy.
(c) The mafia.
3. Who does the sergeant major find to be given a nickname due to his love of gambling?
(a) Diego Marchica.
(b) Ciccio La Rosa.
(c) Paolo Nicolosi.
(d) Guiseppe Colasberna.
4. Who does Little Priest originally mail his confession to in Section 5?
(a) Captain Bellodi.
(b) Sergeant D'Antona.
(c) The priest.
(d) Don Arena.
5. What is the name of the minister Don Arena is said to be close friends with at the end of Section 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the captain suggest all of the building contractors in their area had done that the man who died had not?
2. What is the name of Mrs. Nicolosi's lover?
3. Who does the man the police allow to sit in the captain's office first witness the police questioning in Section 6?
4. Where does the old man suggest the young man should go visit a sister at the end of Section 4?
5. What is the nickname that Mrs. Nicolosi gives to the police in regards to the shooting?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)