|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8, pp. 82-90.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the wife of the high-ranking minister shown at the beginning of Section 8 react when he answers the phone?
2. Who helps the police retrieve Nicolosi's body in the book?
(a) A priest.
(b) A peasant.
(d) A farmer.
3. Whose names does Little Priest write on a piece of paper for police in Section 5?
(a) Don Mariano Arena and Saro Pizzuco.
(b) Saro Pizzuco and Paolo Nicolosi.
(c) Ciccio La Rosa and Diego Marchica.
(d) Salvatore Colasberna and Paolo Nicolosi.
4. Who does the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 complain about an encounter with?
(a) A member of the mafia.
(b) Diego Marchica.
(c) Don Arena.
(d) A police officer.
5. According to the first confession the police hear in Section 7, who does Pizzuco run into after the murder?
(a) Mrs. Nicolosi.
(b) Guiseppe Colasberna.
(d) Paolo Nicolosi.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the first confession the police hear in Section 7, who offers to supply the gun for the murder?
2. What does a man reveal to a high-ranking minister will be on the front page of a newspaper at the beginning of Section 8?
3. How many anonymous letters do the police have with ideas of who killed the man at the beginning of the book?
4. Who does Little Priest originally mail his confession to in Section 5?
5. Who do the police allow to sit in the captain's office during interrogation in Section 6?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)