|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8, pp. 82-90.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the police believe arresting Marchica would be after he is brought in for questioning?
(a) Very dangerous.
2. What is the name of the individual shown at the beginning of Section 5?
(b) Little Priest.
(c) Paolo Nicolosi.
(d) Ciccio La Rosa.
3. Who approaches Captain Bellodi when he returns to the station after finding Nicolosi's body?
(b) The government.
(c) The mafia.
4. What happens to Little Priest after he mails a letter to the police?
(a) He disappears.
(b) He is arrested.
(c) He flees.
(d) He is murdered.
5. At what time do the police believe the murderer would have been running down the street after the shooting?
(a) 6:30 a.m.
(b) 8:00 p.m.
(c) 7:00 a.m.
(d) 8:00 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the informant to the police on the mafia live in a constant state of?
2. What is the Italian name for the police that is used in the book?
3. What is the title of the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2?
4. According to the first confession the police hear in Section 7, who is accused of fooling a man into allowing him access to a shelter after the murder?
5. Who does the old man say should take a vacation at the end of Section 4?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)