|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8, pp. 82-90.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the old man in Section 4 believe a certain spy does not act with enough of?
2. Who do the two men having a phone conversation at the beginning of Section 8 become annoyed at because of their sudden rise in power?
(a) Diego Marchica.
(b) Don Arena.
(c) Saro Pizzuco.
(d) Captain Bellodi.
3. Where does the high-ranking minister receive a call from at the beginning of Section 8?
4. Who do two high-ranking ministers discuss at the beginning of Section 3?
(a) Captain Bellodi.
(b) Colagero Dibella.
(c) Rosario Pizzuco.
(d) Salvatore Colasberna.
5. At what time do the police believe the murderer would have been running down the street after the shooting?
(a) 8:00 a.m.
(b) 6:30 a.m.
(c) 7:00 a.m.
(d) 8:00 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is described as the entire network of mafia connections that lives in the shadow of the church?
2. Who does the confession the police show Marchica claim is guilty of the murder?
3. What does the captain watch during the informant's interview despite believing he is lying?
4. According to the first confession the police hear in Section 7, who is accused of fooling a man into allowing him access to a shelter after the murder?
5. Who tells the man watching the interview from the captain's office that his friend is telling the police everything?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)