|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8, pp. 82-90.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2?
(b) Honourable Member.
(c) Mighty Minister.
(d) His Excellency.
2. What does the confession the police show Marchica in Section 6 say the murderer didn't have?
(a) An alibi.
(b) A conscience.
(c) A weapon.
(d) An accomplice.
3. Whose side of the murder story is told second in Section 7?
(a) Don Arena's.
(b) Saro Pizzuco's.
(c) Diego Marchica's.
(d) Paolo Nicolosi's.
4. At what time do the police believe the murderer would have been running down the street after the shooting?
(a) 8:00 p.m.
(b) 7:00 a.m.
(c) 6:30 a.m.
(d) 8:00 a.m.
5. Who do the two men having a phone conversation at the beginning of Section 8 become annoyed at because of their sudden rise in power?
(a) Captain Bellodi.
(b) Diego Marchica.
(c) Don Arena.
(d) Saro Pizzuco.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the first confession the police hear in Section 7, who offers to supply the gun for the murder?
2. What is described as the entire network of mafia connections that lives in the shadow of the church?
3. Which character has been to prison many times and doesn't really mind going back in the book?
4. Which of the following things does the workers for the man of honor shown (at the beginning of Section 2) not do after not being paid?
5. How many anonymous letters do the police have with ideas of who killed the man at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)