|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8, pp. 82-90.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the old man shown in Section 4 say he takes advantage of regarding people?
(a) Their education.
(b) Their niceness.
(c) Their cuckoldry.
(d) Their ignorance.
2. How does the old man say a man is not supposed to react if he suspects his wife of cheating in Section 4?
(a) Get aggressive.
(b) Beat up someone.
(c) Kill someone.
(d) Sit back and do nothing.
3. A man is shot getting on a bus which is traveling where?
4. What does the captain suggest is the reason for the man being shot during his interview with the informant on the mafia?
(a) For being too rich.
(b) For not submitting to the mafia.
(c) For being poor.
(d) For not paying their taxes.
5. Who reacts in rage when the police show him a full confession implicating him in Section 7?
(a) Don Arena.
(c) Ciccio La Rosa.
(d) Saro Pizzuco.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Nicolosi's body discovered in the book?
2. What is the nickname of the informer the police use to gain information on the mafia?
3. What does Little Priest also include on a piece of paper for the police in Section 5 along with some names?
4. How long ago do the police discover it had been since the man who was shot at the beginning of the book had been accosted on a bus for the very first time?
5. What does the old man in Section 4 believe a certain spy does not act with enough of?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)