|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8, pp. 82-90.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following things does the workers for the man of honor shown (at the beginning of Section 2) not do after not being paid?
(a) Shoot at the man of honor.
(b) Become desperate from starvation.
(d) Demand money.
2. What does the note Little Priest includes with a piece of paper for the police say?
(a) "It's over."
(b) "I'm dead."
(c) "I'm done."
3. Whose office is the man the police allow to sit in the captain's office during interrogation able to see into?
(a) Sergeant Livigni's.
(b) Sergeant Major Ferlisi's.
(c) Sergeant D'Antona's.
(d) Minister Mancusi's.
4. Where does Captain Bellodi search for the body of Nicolosi in Section 8?
(a) The church.
(b) The Grimoli Chiarchiaro.
(c) The Piazza Garibaldi.
(d) Via Cavour.
5. What occupation does the man Captain Bellodi meets in Section 8 have?
(a) A farmer.
(b) A cook.
(c) A government official.
(d) A teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Little Priest act out of fear in Section 5?
2. What does the captain tell the dead man's brother the group possibly responsible for his brother's death are willing to do if they are not obeyed?
3. What happens to the passengers on the bus after a man is shot at the beginning of the book?
4. How does the wife of the high-ranking minister shown at the beginning of Section 8 react when he answers the phone?
5. Who tells the man watching the interview from the captain's office that his friend is telling the police everything?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)