|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8, pp. 82-90.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the police obtain a confession to show Marchica in Section 6?
(a) They forge it.
(b) Pizzuco writes it.
(c) Don Arena writes it.
(d) Mrs. Nicolosi writes it.
2. Who do the two men having a phone conversation at the beginning of Section 8 become annoyed at because of their sudden rise in power?
(a) Diego Marchica.
(b) Saro Pizzuco.
(c) Captain Bellodi.
(d) Don Arena.
3. Who tells the man watching the interview from the captain's office that his friend is telling the police everything?
(a) Sergeant D'Antona.
(b) Minister Mancusi.
(c) Don Arena.
(d) Captain Bellodi.
4. What is described as the entire network of mafia connections that lives in the shadow of the church?
(a) The Mother Church.
(b) The Civetta.
(c) The Partridge.
(d) The Montecitorio.
5. Who helps the police retrieve Nicolosi's body in the book?
(a) A peasant.
(b) A priest.
(c) A farmer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long ago do the police discover it had been since the man who was shot at the beginning of the book had been accosted on a bus for the very first time?
2. Who writes a full confession at the beginning of Section 7?
3. Who do the police arrest first in Section 6?
4. How does the wife of the high-ranking minister shown at the beginning of Section 8 react when he answers the phone?
5. What is the name of the individual shown at the beginning of Section 5?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)