|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8, pp. 82-90.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the individual shown at the beginning of Section 5 give to the police that he is unsure of?
(a) The location of a weapon.
(b) Names of real mafia connections.
(c) His address.
(d) The name of the don.
2. How does Marchica react after reading the confession the police hand him in Section 6?
(a) Become enraged.
(c) Begins crying.
(d) Doesn't do anything.
3. Who tells the man watching the interview from the captain's office that his friend is telling the police everything?
(a) Minister Mancusi.
(b) Captain Bellodi.
(c) Don Arena.
(d) Sergeant D'Antona.
4. How is the mood of the individual shown at the beginning of Section 5 described?
5. How does the high-ranking minister react when he hears one of his ministers might have mafia connections in Section 8?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Captain Bellodi feel about the area he searches for Nicolosi's body?
2. What is the name of the honorable man Don Arena is said to be close friends with at the end of Section 5?
3. What is the name of the rocky network of caves and chasms in Sicily?
4. Which of the following descriptions does the old man not use to describe the men that don't join the mafia at the beginning of Section 4?
5. What does Little Priest also include on a piece of paper for the police in Section 5 along with some names?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)