|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8, pp. 82-90.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who brings the captain a confession in his office to allow the prisoner watching the interrogation to see?
2. Who helps the police retrieve Nicolosi's body in the book?
(a) A priest.
(c) A peasant.
(d) A farmer.
3. What profession does the man have in the story the old man tells at the beginning of Section 4?
(a) A cook.
(b) A police officer.
(c) A priest.
(d) A teacher.
4. Which of the following descriptions does the old man not use to describe the men that don't join the mafia at the beginning of Section 4?
(b) Made into police officers.
5. Why does an officer angrily intervene at the house of the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 despite not wanting to?
(a) To take his wife to the airport.
(b) To take his daughter to school.
(c) To allow his wife and daughter to go to Mass.
(d) To take him to work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the old man believe a certain spy to be setting himself up against in Section 4?
2. Who does Marchica want to ensure will be implicated for murder along with him at the end of Section 6?
3. How is the driver of the bus described when he is interviewed by the police after the shooting?
4. According to the second confession the police hear in Section 7, what was Colasberna offering Pizzuco?
5. What is the name of the rocky network of caves and chasms in Sicily?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)