|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8, pp. 82-90.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who approaches Captain Bellodi when he returns to the station after finding Nicolosi's body?
(a) The government.
(b) The mafia.
2. What is the title of the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2?
(b) His Excellency.
(c) Honourable Member.
(d) Mighty Minister.
3. What is the man being interviewed by police actually telling them when the other prisoner watches the interview from the captain's office?
(a) About his family.
(b) A confession.
(c) His personal information.
(d) About his work.
4. According to the first confession the police hear in Section 7, who is accused of fooling a man into allowing him access to a shelter after the murder?
(a) Paolo Nicolosi.
(b) Don Arena.
(c) Ciccio La Rosa.
(d) Diego Marchica.
5. Who reacts in rage when the police show him a full confession implicating him in Section 7?
(a) Ciccio La Rosa.
(c) Saro Pizzuco.
(d) Don Arena.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the person that writes a confession at the beginning of Section 7 hoping to take down with him?
2. What do the two high-ranking ministers shown at the beginning of Section 3 say they do not believe in?
3. What word does Captain Bellodi discover a man's dog's name to be derived from in Section 8 that means chief of police?
4. What is the name of the man's house that is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down after the shooting?
5. Who does Little Priest originally mail his confession to in Section 5?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)