|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8, pp. 82-90.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Little Priest act out of fear in Section 5?
(a) Obvious of his guilt.
2. What is the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 a member of?
(a) The mafia.
(b) The Italian police force.
(c) The French Parliament.
(d) The Italian Parliament.
3. How do many of the bus passengers describe their seat window on the day of the shooting to police?
(a) Very Bright.
(d) Shades down.
4. What is the name of the minister Don Arena is said to be close friends with at the end of Section 5?
5. Whose side of the murder story is told first in Section 7?
(a) Ciccio La Rosa's.
(b) Saro Pizzuco's.
(c) Don Arena's.
(d) Diego Marchica's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Little Priest originally mail his confession to in Section 5?
2. Which of the following descriptions does the old man not use to describe the men that don't join the mafia at the beginning of Section 4?
3. What is the name of the street the police believe Colasberna's murderer to have run down after the shooting?
4. What happens to the passengers on the bus after a man is shot at the beginning of the book?
5. Where does the high-ranking minister receive a call from at the beginning of Section 8?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)