|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8, pp. 82-90.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the nickname of the informer the police use to gain information on the mafia?
(b) Little Priest.
2. What does the man who comes to talk to the police in Section 5 accuse them of treating one of the men they arrested?
(a) Like a priest.
(b) Like a common criminal.
(c) Like a government leader.
(d) Like a god.
3. What does a man reveal to a high-ranking minister will be on the front page of a newspaper at the beginning of Section 8?
(a) A picture of Marchica with a government official.
(b) A picture of Don Arena with an important minister.
(c) An accusation of murder.
(d) A picture of a minister with Pizzuco.
4. What does a confession suggest is the only motivation for Marchica to commit murder?
(a) He is a psychopath.
(b) He holds grudges.
(c) There is no reason.
(d) His violent temper.
5. What is the name of the rocky network of caves and chasms in Sicily?
(a) The Carabinieri.
(d) Gramoli Chiarchiaro.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Little Priest also include on a piece of paper for the police in Section 5 along with some names?
2. How is the driver of the bus described when he is interviewed by the police after the shooting?
3. What do the confessions the police obtain insinuate Colasberna did to cause him to be murdered?
4. Who does Marchica want to ensure will be implicated for murder along with him at the end of Section 6?
5. Who do the two men having a phone conversation at the beginning of Section 8 become annoyed at because of their sudden rise in power?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)