|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8, pp. 82-90.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the first confession the police hear in Section 7, who offers Marchica money for Colasberna's murder?
(a) Don Arena.
(b) Saro Pizzuco.
(c) Paolo Nicolosi.
(d) Mrs. Nicolosi.
2. How does Marchica react after reading the confession the police hand him in Section 6?
(a) Doesn't do anything.
(c) Become enraged.
(d) Begins crying.
3. How does the wife of the high-ranking minister shown at the beginning of Section 8 react when he answers the phone?
4. How is the informant to the police on the mafia's payment described?
(a) He isn't paid.
(b) Very well.
5. What is the name of the minister Don Arena is said to be close friends with at the end of Section 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the high-ranking minister receive a call from at the beginning of Section 8?
2. Who approaches Captain Bellodi when he returns to the station after finding Nicolosi's body?
3. Where is Nicolosi's body discovered in the book?
4. What does a man reveal to a high-ranking minister will be on the front page of a newspaper at the beginning of Section 8?
5. What is the name of the man who was shot at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)