|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8, pp. 82-90.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the man the police allow to sit in the captain's office first witness the police questioning in Section 6?
(b) Don Arena.
(c) Saro Pizzuco.
(d) Mrs. Nicolosi.
2. Who does Little Priest originally mail his confession to in Section 5?
(a) Captain Bellodi.
(b) The priest.
(c) Don Arena.
(d) Sergeant D'Antona.
3. How long ago do the police discover it had been since the man who was shot at the beginning of the book had been accosted on a bus for the very first time?
(a) 4 months.
(b) A year.
(c) 7 days.
(d) 6 months.
4. What does the old man say anyone who sets themselves up against the church is, in Section 4?
(d) A dead man.
5. What do the two high-ranking ministers shown at the beginning of Section 3 believe Captain Bellodi to be, in regards to the mafia?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the brother of the man who was killed at the beginning of the book, who talks to police about his death?
2. What happens to the passengers on the bus after a man is shot at the beginning of the book?
3. What does the captain ask the dead man's workers and relatives to do before leaving the police station?
4. What is described as the entire network of mafia connections that lives in the shadow of the church?
5. A man is shot getting on a bus which is traveling where?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)