|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8, pp. 82-90.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the individual shown at the beginning of Section 5 give to the police that he is unsure of?
(a) His address.
(b) The location of a weapon.
(c) The name of the don.
(d) Names of real mafia connections.
2. Who does a man come to the police to talk to them about in Section 5?
(b) Diego Marchica.
(c) Don Arena.
(d) Guiseppe Colasberna.
3. What is the name of the rocky network of caves and chasms in Sicily?
(b) The Carabinieri.
(c) Gramoli Chiarchiaro.
4. Where is the opening scene of the book located?
5. What is the name of the type of ammunition used to kill the man at the beginning of the book, and is also known as wolf shot?
(c) Lupe pistoli.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the two high-ranking ministers shown at the beginning of Section 3 believe Captain Bellodi to be, in regards to the mafia?
2. Who does Marchica want to ensure will be implicated for murder along with him at the end of Section 6?
3. Whose names does Little Priest write on a piece of paper for police in Section 5?
4. What occupation does the man Captain Bellodi meets in Section 8 have?
5. Who does the man the police allow to sit in the captain's office first witness the police questioning in Section 6?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)