|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7, pp. 74-82.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Little Priest originally mail his confession to in Section 5?
(a) Sergeant D'Antona.
(b) Don Arena.
(c) Captain Bellodi.
(d) The priest.
2. How is the informant to the police on the mafia's payment described?
(a) He isn't paid.
(d) Very well.
3. According to the first confession the police hear in Section 7, who does Pizzuco run into after the murder?
(a) Paolo Nicolosi.
(b) Mrs. Nicolosi.
(c) Guiseppe Colasberna.
4. What does the wife of he man whose house is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down say her husband came inside to retrieve after hearing gun shots?
(a) A shirt.
(b) His coat.
5. Why does the police informant on the mafia make up a story to tell to the captain in Section 2?
(a) He is mad.
(b) He is forced.
(c) So he will be paid.
(d) He wants to get back at someone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man who was shot at the beginning of the book?
2. Who do two high-ranking ministers discuss at the beginning of Section 3?
3. How is the driver of the bus described when he is interviewed by the police after the shooting?
4. What does the old man believe a certain spy to be setting himself up against in Section 4?
5. Who writes a full confession at the beginning of Section 7?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)