|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7, pp. 74-82.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the street the police believe Colasberna's murderer to have run down after the shooting?
(a) Genoa Street.
(b) Cavour Street.
(c) Lupara Street.
(d) Broad Street.
2. What does Little Priest also include on a piece of paper for the police in Section 5 along with some names?
(a) A flower.
(b) A finger print.
(c) A picture.
(d) His signature.
3. What is the nickname that Mrs. Nicolosi gives to the police in regards to the shooting?
(c) Little Priest.
4. What is the name of the man who was shot at the beginning of the book?
(a) Salvatore Colasberna.
(b) Paolo Nicolosi.
(c) Rasario Pizzuco.
(d) Colagero Salvatore.
5. What is the name of the minister Don Arena is said to be close friends with at the end of Section 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the old man say a man is not supposed to react if he suspects his wife of cheating in Section 4?
2. What is the profession of the man whose house is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down after the shooting?
3. Who does the man the police allow to sit in the captain's office first witness the police questioning in Section 6?
4. What is the name of the individual shown at the beginning of Section 5?
5. What is the Italian name for the police that is used in the book?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)