|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7, pp. 74-82.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following things does the workers for the man of honor shown (at the beginning of Section 2) not do after not being paid?
(b) Shoot at the man of honor.
(c) Become desperate from starvation.
(d) Demand money.
2. Who is the author of the book "Il Giorno Della Civetta"?
(a) Giovanni Leonardo.
(b) Leonardo Sciascia.
(c) Silvio Pellico.
(d) Tommaso Sciasi.
3. What is the actual name of the informer the police use to gain information on the mafia?
(a) Guiseppe Colasberna.
(b) Paolo Nicolosi.
(c) Calogero Dibella.
(d) Rosario Pizzuco.
4. What reason does the captain have for asking those questioned in the murder case to write something down at the end of Section 1?
(a) For future contact.
(b) For no reason.
(c) To use as blackmail.
(d) For a handwriting sample.
5. What is the man being interviewed by police actually telling them when the other prisoner watches the interview from the captain's office?
(a) A confession.
(b) About his family.
(c) His personal information.
(d) About his work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the company the man owned who was shot?
2. How do many of the bus passengers describe their seat window on the day of the shooting to police?
3. What profession does the man have in the story the old man tells at the beginning of Section 4?
4. What item does a man sell near the shooting that the police look for in Section 1?
5. What is the nickname that Mrs. Nicolosi gives to the police in regards to the shooting?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)