|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7, pp. 74-82.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the old man say a man is not supposed to react if he suspects his wife of cheating in Section 4?
(a) Get aggressive.
(b) Kill someone.
(c) Beat up someone.
(d) Sit back and do nothing.
2. Whose names does the police informant give to the captain at the end of Section 2?
(a) Diego Marchica and Paolo Nicolosi.
(b) Guiseppe Colasberna and Ciccio La Rosa.
(c) Ciccio La Rosa and Saro Pizzuco.
(d) Diego Marchica and Ciccio Nicolosi.
3. Where is the opening scene of the book located?
4. Which of the following things does the workers for the man of honor shown (at the beginning of Section 2) not do after not being paid?
(a) Shoot at the man of honor.
(c) Demand money.
(d) Become desperate from starvation.
5. Who brings the captain a confession in his office to allow the prisoner watching the interrogation to see?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many anonymous letters do the police have with ideas of who killed the man at the beginning of the book?
2. Who does the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 complain about an encounter with?
3. What do the two high-ranking ministers shown at the beginning of Section 3 believe Captain Bellodi to be, in regards to the mafia?
4. What is the name of the street the police believe Colasberna's murderer to have run down after the shooting?
5. What is the Italian name for the police that is used in the book?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)