|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7, pp. 74-82.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the old man say should take a vacation at the end of Section 4?
(b) Diego Marchica.
(c) Saro Pizzuco.
(d) Ciccio La Rosa.
2. What is the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 a member of?
(a) The Italian Parliament.
(b) The Italian police force.
(c) The mafia.
(d) The French Parliament.
3. How many anonymous letters do the police have with ideas of who killed the man at the beginning of the book?
4. What does a confession suggest is the only motivation for Marchica to commit murder?
(a) His violent temper.
(b) He holds grudges.
(c) There is no reason.
(d) He is a psychopath.
5. What do the police believe arresting Marchica would be after he is brought in for questioning?
(a) Very dangerous.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the honorable man Don Arena is said to be close friends with at the end of Section 5?
2. What is the name of the spy the old man expresses regret at in Section 4?
3. How do many of the bus passengers describe their seat window on the day of the shooting to police?
4. According to the first confession the police hear in Section 7, who disposes of the murder weapon?
5. What does Marchica believe after the police show him a confession in Section 6?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)