|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7, pp. 74-82.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the wife of he man whose house is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down say her husband came inside to retrieve after hearing gun shots?
(b) His coat.
(d) A shirt.
2. What is the name of the brother of the man who was killed at the beginning of the book, who talks to police about his death?
(a) Rosario Pizzuco.
(b) Diego Marchica.
(c) Giuseppe Colasberna.
(d) Giuseppe Mancusi.
3. How many times has the individual shown at the beginning of Section 5 given this type of information to the police?
(a) Three times.
4. What is described as the entire network of mafia connections that lives in the shadow of the church?
(a) The Partridge.
(b) The Civetta.
(c) The Montecitorio.
(d) The Mother Church.
5. What is the man being interviewed by police actually telling them when the other prisoner watches the interview from the captain's office?
(a) His personal information.
(b) About his work.
(c) A confession.
(d) About his family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the nickname of the informer the police use to gain information on the mafia?
2. Who do the police arrest next after the first arrest in Section 6?
3. Who is the person that writes a confession at the beginning of Section 7 hoping to take down with him?
4. How long do the police wait to arrest the next people after the first initial man in Section 6?
5. According to the first confession the police hear in Section 7, who offers to supply the gun for the murder?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)