|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7, pp. 74-82.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who writes a full confession at the beginning of Section 7?
(a) Minister Mancusi.
(b) Diego Marchica.
(d) Mrs. Nicolosi.
2. According to the second confession the police hear in Section 7, what was Colasberna offering Pizzuco?
(a) Marriage advice.
(b) An alibi.
(d) Business advice.
3. What does the man who comes to talk to the police in Section 5 say does not even exist?
(a) The police.
(d) The mafia.
4. Whose names does Little Priest write on a piece of paper for police in Section 5?
(a) Don Mariano Arena and Saro Pizzuco.
(b) Ciccio La Rosa and Diego Marchica.
(c) Salvatore Colasberna and Paolo Nicolosi.
(d) Saro Pizzuco and Paolo Nicolosi.
5. Who do the police allow to sit in the captain's office during interrogation in Section 6?
(a) Diego Marchica.
(b) Saro Pizzuco.
(c) Minister Mancusi.
(d) Poalo Nicolosi.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the wife of he man whose house is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down say her husband came inside to retrieve after hearing gun shots?
2. What city is the beginning of Section 2 set in?
3. Which character has been to prison many times and doesn't really mind going back in the book?
4. What does the old man shown in Section 4 say he takes advantage of regarding people?
5. What is the name of the rocky network of caves and chasms in Sicily?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)