|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7, pp. 74-82.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the man who comes to talk to the police in Section 5 describe one of the men they arrested?
(a) A criminal.
(b) As an old, upstanding member of the community.
(c) A loser.
(d) A murderer.
2. What does the old man shown at the beginning of Section 4 known to have?
3. What religion are all mafia members associated with?
4. A man is shot getting on a bus which is traveling where?
5. What is the nickname that Mrs. Nicolosi gives to the police in regards to the shooting?
(a) Little Priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Little Priest originally mail his confession to in Section 5?
2. According to the first confession the police hear in Section 7, who does Pizzuco assure he will take care of the witness that saw him after the murder?
3. Who is the author of the book "Il Giorno Della Civetta"?
4. What do the two high-ranking ministers shown at the beginning of Section 3 say they do not believe in?
5. Whose names does Little Priest write on a piece of paper for police in Section 5?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)