|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7, pp. 74-82.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following men do the police not arrest after getting Little Priest's letter?
(a) Saro Pizzuco.
(b) Don Arena.
(c) Ciccio La Rosa.
(d) Diego Marchica.
2. Which of the following descriptions does the old man not use to describe the men that don't join the mafia at the beginning of Section 4?
(b) Made into police officers.
3. What do the two high-ranking ministers shown at the beginning of Section 3 say they do not believe in?
(a) The economy.
(c) The police.
(d) The mafia.
4. How does Marchica react after reading the confession the police hand him in Section 6?
(b) Doesn't do anything.
(c) Begins crying.
(d) Become enraged.
5. How many anonymous letters do the police have with ideas of who killed the man at the beginning of the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man's house that is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down after the shooting?
2. What happens to Little Priest after he mails a letter to the police?
3. What does the old man shown at the beginning of Section 4 known to have?
4. How many times has the individual shown at the beginning of Section 5 given this type of information to the police?
5. Who is described as having a violent reputation in Section 7?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)