|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7, pp. 74-82.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What profession does the man have in the story the old man tells at the beginning of Section 4?
(a) A cook.
(b) A priest.
(c) A police officer.
(d) A teacher.
2. What does the old man shown at the beginning of Section 4 known to have?
3. What happens to Little Priest after he mails a letter to the police?
(a) He is murdered.
(b) He disappears.
(c) He is arrested.
(d) He flees.
4. What is the name of the individual shown at the beginning of Section 5?
(a) Little Priest.
(b) Ciccio La Rosa.
(d) Paolo Nicolosi.
5. Who does the man the police allow to sit in the captain's office first witness the police questioning in Section 6?
(a) Saro Pizzuco.
(c) Mrs. Nicolosi.
(d) Don Arena.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do two high-ranking ministers discuss at the beginning of Section 3?
2. What is the name of the rocky network of caves and chasms in Sicily?
3. Why does the police informant on the mafia make up a story to tell to the captain in Section 2?
4. According to the first confession the police hear in Section 7, who disposes of the murder weapon?
5. What does the old man say anyone who sets themselves up against the church is, in Section 4?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)