|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7, pp. 74-82.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Little Priest also include on a piece of paper for the police in Section 5 along with some names?
(a) A picture.
(b) His signature.
(c) A flower.
(d) A finger print.
2. What is the name of the brother of the man who was killed at the beginning of the book, who talks to police about his death?
(a) Giuseppe Mancusi.
(b) Diego Marchica.
(c) Rosario Pizzuco.
(d) Giuseppe Colasberna.
3. What is the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 a member of?
(a) The Italian police force.
(b) The Italian Parliament.
(c) The French Parliament.
(d) The mafia.
4. Why does the police informant on the mafia make up a story to tell to the captain in Section 2?
(a) He wants to get back at someone.
(b) So he will be paid.
(c) He is mad.
(d) He is forced.
5. What does the old man shown in Section 4 say he takes advantage of regarding people?
(a) Their education.
(b) Their niceness.
(c) Their cuckoldry.
(d) Their ignorance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the police arrest first in Section 6?
2. What does the man who comes to talk to the police in Section 5 accuse them of treating one of the men they arrested?
3. How does the old man say a man is not supposed to react if he suspects his wife of cheating in Section 4?
4. Who does Little Priest originally mail his confession to in Section 5?
5. What do the police believe arresting Marchica would be after he is brought in for questioning?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)