|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7, pp. 74-82.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the wife of he man whose house is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down say her husband came inside to retrieve after hearing gun shots?
(a) His coat.
(c) A shirt.
2. Who do the police arrest next after the first arrest in Section 6?
(a) Diego Pizzuco and Don Arena.
(c) Paolo Nicolosi.
(d) Ciccio La Rosa and Don Arena.
3. How long does the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 believe he has held out on paying his workers?
(a) 1 month.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 3 months.
4. Who does the man the police allow to sit in the captain's office first witness the police questioning in Section 6?
(a) Mrs. Nicolosi.
(b) Don Arena.
(d) Saro Pizzuco.
5. Where is the opening scene of the book located?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who writes a full confession at the beginning of Section 7?
2. What happens to the passengers on the bus after a man is shot at the beginning of the book?
3. Which of the following descriptions does the old man not use to describe the men that don't join the mafia at the beginning of Section 4?
4. Who does the old man say should take a vacation at the end of Section 4?
5. Why does an officer angrily intervene at the house of the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 despite not wanting to?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)