|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7, pp. 74-82.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the old man shown in Section 4 believe make a fool of most of the men in the city?
(a) The government.
(b) The priests.
(c) The police.
(d) The mafia.
2. What is the title of the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2?
(a) His Excellency.
(b) Mighty Minister.
(c) Honourable Member.
3. What does the old man shown in Section 4 believe most of the men in his city to be?
4. What does the man who comes to talk to the police in Section 5 say does not even exist?
(a) The police.
(c) The mafia.
5. Who does the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 complain about an encounter with?
(a) A member of the mafia.
(b) Don Arena.
(c) A police officer.
(d) Diego Marchica.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the police arrest next after the first arrest in Section 6?
2. Who does a man come to the police to talk to them about in Section 5?
3. What happens to Little Priest after he mails a letter to the police?
4. How is the mood of the individual shown at the beginning of Section 5 described?
5. What does the confession the police show Marchica in Section 6 say the murderer didn't have?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)