|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7, pp. 74-82.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A man is shot getting on a bus which is traveling where?
2. How long do the police wait to arrest the next people after the first initial man in Section 6?
(a) Two days.
(b) An hour.
(c) One day.
(d) Six hours.
3. What does Pizzuco do after he assumes the police know everything about the murder?
(a) Curses the don.
(b) Cursing Marchica.
(c) Attempts suicide.
4. What does the old man shown in Section 4 say he takes advantage of regarding people?
(a) Their ignorance.
(b) Their niceness.
(c) Their cuckoldry.
(d) Their education.
5. What does the captain watch during the informant's interview despite believing he is lying?
(a) His mouth.
(b) His hands.
(c) His reactions.
(d) His eyes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose side of the murder story is told second in Section 7?
2. What kind of mine has the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 invested much of his money in?
3. How do the police obtain a confession to show Marchica in Section 6?
4. What is the name of Mrs. Nicolosi's lover?
5. Who is the man the sergeant major brings in (who loves gambling) believed to have ties to?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)