|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7, pp. 74-82.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the type of ammunition used to kill the man at the beginning of the book, and is also known as wolf shot?
(a) Lupe pistoli.
2. What is the Italian name for the police that is used in the book?
(c) La Policia.
3. What is the actual name of the informer the police use to gain information on the mafia?
(a) Rosario Pizzuco.
(b) Paolo Nicolosi.
(c) Guiseppe Colasberna.
(d) Calogero Dibella.
4. Which of the following things does the workers for the man of honor shown (at the beginning of Section 2) not do after not being paid?
(a) Demand money.
(c) Shoot at the man of honor.
(d) Become desperate from starvation.
5. How long had the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 held out on paying his workers?
(a) 2 months.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 1 month.
(d) 3 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Little Priest also include on a piece of paper for the police in Section 5 along with some names?
2. What is the name of the street the police believe Colasberna's murderer to have run down after the shooting?
3. Where is the opening scene of the book located?
4. How many anonymous letters do the police have with ideas of who killed the man at the beginning of the book?
5. What do the two high-ranking ministers shown at the beginning of Section 3 believe Captain Bellodi to be, in regards to the mafia?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)