|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7, pp. 74-82.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the popular card game often played in Sicily that is discussed in the book?
2. What is the actual name of the informer the police use to gain information on the mafia?
(a) Paolo Nicolosi.
(b) Rosario Pizzuco.
(c) Calogero Dibella.
(d) Guiseppe Colasberna.
3. According to the first confession the police hear in Section 7, who disposes of the murder weapon?
(a) Pizzuco's brother-in-law.
(c) Marchica's mother.
(d) Pizzuco's wife.
4. According to the first confession the police hear in Section 7, who is accused of fooling a man into allowing him access to a shelter after the murder?
(a) Don Arena.
(b) Diego Marchica.
(c) Ciccio La Rosa.
(d) Paolo Nicolosi.
5. What does the old man say a man should do if he finds out his wife is cheating on him in Section 4?
(a) Do nothing.
(b) Get mad and raise a ruckus.
(c) Beat up the man.
(d) Kill his wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the two high-ranking ministers shown at the beginning of Section 3 known as?
2. Who does the sergeant major find to be given a nickname due to his love of gambling?
3. Where does the old man suggest the young man should go visit a sister at the end of Section 4?
4. How is the informant to the police on the mafia's payment described?
5. How many murders does the confession the police show Marchica blame on him?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)