|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7, pp. 74-82.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city is the beginning of Section 2 set in?
2. According to the first confession the police hear in Section 7, where does Marchica hide out after the murders?
(a) Pizzuco's sister's home.
(b) His mother's home.
(c) Pizzuco's mother's home.
(d) The church.
3. What does a confession suggest is the only motivation for Marchica to commit murder?
(a) His violent temper.
(b) There is no reason.
(c) He holds grudges.
(d) He is a psychopath.
4. What is the title of the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2?
(a) Mighty Minister.
(c) Honourable Member.
(d) His Excellency.
5. What is the nickname of the informer the police use to gain information on the mafia?
(d) Little Priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the type of ammunition used to kill the man at the beginning of the book, and is also known as wolf shot?
2. What does the captain ask the dead man's workers and relatives to do before leaving the police station?
3. Who is described as having a violent reputation in Section 7?
4. How does the old man say a man is not supposed to react if he suspects his wife of cheating in Section 4?
5. What religion are all mafia members associated with?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)