|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7, pp. 74-82.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the old man suggest the young man should go visit a sister at the end of Section 4?
2. How many anonymous letters do the police have with ideas of who killed the man at the beginning of the book?
3. What is the man being interviewed by police actually telling them when the other prisoner watches the interview from the captain's office?
(a) His personal information.
(b) About his family.
(c) About his work.
(d) A confession.
4. What do the confessions the police obtain insinuate Colasberna did to cause him to be murdered?
(a) Wouldn't quit his job.
(b) Insulted the don.
(c) Insulted Pizzuco.
(d) Wouldn't pay the mafia.
5. At what time do the police believe the murderer would have been running down the street after the shooting?
(a) 8:00 a.m.
(b) 7:00 a.m.
(c) 8:00 p.m.
(d) 6:30 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the brother of the man who was killed at the beginning of the book, who talks to police about his death?
2. What happens to the passengers on the bus after a man is shot at the beginning of the book?
3. What is the name of the man who was shot at the beginning of the book?
4. What happens to Little Priest after he mails a letter to the police?
5. What is the profession of the man whose house is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down after the shooting?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)