|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7, pp. 74-82.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the old man shown in Section 4 believe most of the men in his city to be?
2. What does the captain ask the dead man's workers and relatives to do before leaving the police station?
(a) Make a second meeting.
(b) Give him their cards.
(c) Write down their names and addresses.
(d) Write down names of other witnesses.
3. What is the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 a member of?
(a) The Italian police force.
(b) The mafia.
(c) The Italian Parliament.
(d) The French Parliament.
4. Who is described as having a violent reputation in Section 7?
(a) Diego Marchica.
(b) Don Arena.
(c) Saro Pizzuco.
(d) Captain Bellodi.
5. What is described as the entire network of mafia connections that lives in the shadow of the church?
(a) The Civetta.
(b) The Partridge.
(c) The Montecitorio.
(d) The Mother Church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the profession of the man whose house is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down after the shooting?
2. What is the name of the spy the old man expresses regret at in Section 4?
3. What does Pizzuco do after he assumes the police know everything about the murder?
4. How does the man who comes to talk to the police in Section 5 describe one of the men they arrested?
5. What do the police believe arresting Marchica would be after he is brought in for questioning?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)