|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7, pp. 74-82.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells the man watching the interview from the captain's office that his friend is telling the police everything?
(a) Don Arena.
(b) Minister Mancusi.
(c) Captain Bellodi.
(d) Sergeant D'Antona.
2. What does Pizzuco do after he assumes the police know everything about the murder?
(a) Cursing Marchica.
(b) Attempts suicide.
(c) Curses the don.
3. What is the name of the popular card game often played in Sicily that is discussed in the book?
4. How do many of the bus passengers describe their seat window on the day of the shooting to police?
(a) Very Bright.
(b) Shades down.
5. What does Little Priest also include on a piece of paper for the police in Section 5 along with some names?
(a) A picture.
(b) A finger print.
(c) A flower.
(d) His signature.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character has been to prison many times and doesn't really mind going back in the book?
2. What is the name of the man's house that is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down after the shooting?
3. Who does Marchica want to ensure will be implicated for murder along with him at the end of Section 6?
4. Who does the old man say should take a vacation at the end of Section 4?
5. What does the captain watch during the informant's interview despite believing he is lying?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)