|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7, pp. 74-82.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the spy the old man expresses regret at in Section 4?
(b) Saro Pizzuco.
(c) Little Priest.
(d) Diego Marchica.
2. How is the mood of the individual shown at the beginning of Section 5 described?
3. What does the captain suggest is the reason for the man being shot during his interview with the informant on the mafia?
(a) For being too rich.
(b) For being poor.
(c) For not paying their taxes.
(d) For not submitting to the mafia.
4. Who does the confession the police show Marchica claim is guilty of the murder?
(a) Diego Marchica.
(b) Don Arena.
(c) Paolo Nicolosi.
(d) Ciccio La Rosa.
5. What is the title of the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2?
(a) Honourable Member.
(b) His Excellency.
(d) Mighty Minister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 a member of?
2. How is the driver of the bus described when he is interviewed by the police after the shooting?
3. How do many of the bus passengers describe their seat window on the day of the shooting to police?
4. What does the old man say anyone who sets themselves up against the church is, in Section 4?
5. Who reacts in rage when the police show him a full confession implicating him in Section 7?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)