|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5, pp. 53-65.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does the captain have for asking those questioned in the murder case to write something down at the end of Section 1?
(a) For a handwriting sample.
(b) To use as blackmail.
(c) For no reason.
(d) For future contact.
2. Whose names does Little Priest write on a piece of paper for police in Section 5?
(a) Saro Pizzuco and Paolo Nicolosi.
(b) Ciccio La Rosa and Diego Marchica.
(c) Don Mariano Arena and Saro Pizzuco.
(d) Salvatore Colasberna and Paolo Nicolosi.
3. What is the Italian name for the police that is used in the book?
(b) La Policia.
4. What is the name of the man who was shot at the beginning of the book?
(a) Rasario Pizzuco.
(b) Colagero Salvatore.
(c) Salvatore Colasberna.
(d) Paolo Nicolosi.
5. What does the old man believe a certain spy to be setting himself up against in Section 4?
(a) The police.
(b) The mafia.
(c) The Mother Church.
(d) The government.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 complain about an encounter with?
2. What does Little Priest also include on a piece of paper for the police in Section 5 along with some names?
3. Who does Little Priest originally mail his confession to in Section 5?
4. What does the old man say a man should do if he finds out his wife is cheating on him in Section 4?
5. What is the name of the individual shown at the beginning of Section 5?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)