|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5, pp. 53-65.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What religion are all mafia members associated with?
2. What is the name of the type of ammunition used to kill the man at the beginning of the book, and is also known as wolf shot?
(c) Lupe pistoli.
3. What profession did the police informant on the mafia previously have before selling out?
(a) A waiter.
(b) A sheep rustler.
(c) A barber.
(d) A police officer.
4. What does the captain tell the dead man's brother the group possibly responsible for his brother's death are willing to do if they are not obeyed?
(a) Take money from people.
(b) Kidnap family from their homes.
(c) Kill people.
(d) Threaten people.
5. Whose names does the police informant give to the captain at the end of Section 2?
(a) Diego Marchica and Paolo Nicolosi.
(b) Diego Marchica and Ciccio Nicolosi.
(c) Ciccio La Rosa and Saro Pizzuco.
(d) Guiseppe Colasberna and Ciccio La Rosa.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do two high-ranking ministers discuss at the beginning of Section 3?
2. What does the old man shown at the beginning of Section 4 known to have?
3. How many shots does the wife of he man whose house is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down after the shooting say her husband heard?
4. What does the wife of he man whose house is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down say her husband came inside to retrieve after hearing gun shots?
5. What item does a man sell near the shooting that the police look for in Section 1?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)