|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5, pp. 53-65.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the old man believe a certain spy to be setting himself up against in Section 4?
(a) The mafia.
(b) The government.
(c) The police.
(d) The Mother Church.
2. What is the name of the brother of the man who was killed at the beginning of the book, who talks to police about his death?
(a) Diego Marchica.
(b) Giuseppe Colasberna.
(c) Giuseppe Mancusi.
(d) Rosario Pizzuco.
3. What does the captain watch during the informant's interview despite believing he is lying?
(a) His mouth.
(b) His eyes.
(c) His hands.
(d) His reactions.
4. What is the name of the type of ammunition used to kill the man at the beginning of the book, and is also known as wolf shot?
(d) Lupe pistoli.
5. What religion are all mafia members associated with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the captain ask the dead man's workers and relatives to do before leaving the police station?
2. How long ago do the police discover it had been since the man who was shot at the beginning of the book had been accosted on a bus for the very first time?
3. How many anonymous letters do the police have with ideas of who killed the man at the beginning of the book?
4. What does the old man shown in Section 4 say he takes advantage of regarding people?
5. How many times has the individual shown at the beginning of Section 5 given this type of information to the police?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)