|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5, pp. 53-65.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the old man say anyone who sets themselves up against the church is, in Section 4?
(a) A dead man.
2. Why does the police informant on the mafia make up a story to tell to the captain in Section 2?
(a) He is mad.
(b) So he will be paid.
(c) He wants to get back at someone.
(d) He is forced.
3. How many people are shown at the beginning of Section 4?
4. Whose names does Little Priest write on a piece of paper for police in Section 5?
(a) Don Mariano Arena and Saro Pizzuco.
(b) Ciccio La Rosa and Diego Marchica.
(c) Saro Pizzuco and Paolo Nicolosi.
(d) Salvatore Colasberna and Paolo Nicolosi.
5. What item does a man sell near the shooting that the police look for in Section 1?
(c) Ice cream.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the profession of the man whose house is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down after the shooting?
2. What are the two high-ranking ministers shown at the beginning of Section 3 known as?
3. How many shots does the wife of he man whose house is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down after the shooting say her husband heard?
4. What does the old man believe a certain spy to be setting himself up against in Section 4?
5. How long had the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 held out on paying his workers?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)