|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5, pp. 53-65.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city is the beginning of Section 2 set in?
2. What does the old man say anyone who sets themselves up against the church is, in Section 4?
(b) A dead man.
3. What profession did the police informant on the mafia previously have before selling out?
(a) A barber.
(b) A sheep rustler.
(c) A police officer.
(d) A waiter.
4. Who does a man come to the police to talk to them about in Section 5?
(b) Don Arena.
(c) Guiseppe Colasberna.
(d) Diego Marchica.
5. A man is shot getting on a bus which is traveling where?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man who comes to talk to the police in Section 5 say that the mafia wouldn't be if it existed?
2. What is the name of Mrs. Nicolosi's lover?
3. What does the captain tell the dead man's brother the group possibly responsible for his brother's death are willing to do if they are not obeyed?
4. What does the man who comes to talk to the police in Section 5 say does not even exist?
5. What is the name of the man's house that is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down after the shooting?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)