|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5, pp. 53-65.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the old man believe a certain spy to be setting himself up against in Section 4?
(a) The Mother Church.
(b) The police.
(c) The government.
(d) The mafia.
2. What is the name of the minister Don Arena is said to be close friends with at the end of Section 5?
3. Where is the opening scene of the book located?
4. What is the name of Mrs. Nicolosi's lover?
5. What does the captain ask the dead man's workers and relatives to do before leaving the police station?
(a) Give him their cards.
(b) Make a second meeting.
(c) Write down their names and addresses.
(d) Write down names of other witnesses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does the captain have for asking those questioned in the murder case to write something down at the end of Section 1?
2. What does the man who comes to talk to the police in Section 5 say does not even exist?
3. What does the informant to the police on the mafia live in a constant state of?
4. Who is the man the sergeant major brings in (who loves gambling) believed to have ties to?
5. What item does a man sell near the shooting that the police look for in Section 1?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)