|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5, pp. 53-65.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times has the individual shown at the beginning of Section 5 given this type of information to the police?
(c) Three times.
2. Where does the old man suggest the young man should go visit a sister at the end of Section 4?
3. What is the name of the man's house that is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down after the shooting?
(a) Diego Marchica.
(b) Paolo Nicolosi.
(c) Guiseppe Colasberna.
(d) Saro Pizzuco.
4. What is the Italian name for the police that is used in the book?
(c) La Policia.
5. How long had the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 held out on paying his workers?
(a) 2 months.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 1 month.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the driver of the bus described when he is interviewed by the police after the shooting?
2. What reason does the captain have for asking those questioned in the murder case to write something down at the end of Section 1?
3. How is the mood of the individual shown at the beginning of Section 5 described?
4. What does the old man say a man should do if he finds out his wife is cheating on him in Section 4?
5. Who does Little Priest originally mail his confession to in Section 5?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)