|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5, pp. 53-65.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the nickname of the informer the police use to gain information on the mafia?
(d) Little Priest.
2. What is the name of the minister Don Arena is said to be close friends with at the end of Section 5?
3. Whose names does Little Priest write on a piece of paper for police in Section 5?
(a) Don Mariano Arena and Saro Pizzuco.
(b) Saro Pizzuco and Paolo Nicolosi.
(c) Ciccio La Rosa and Diego Marchica.
(d) Salvatore Colasberna and Paolo Nicolosi.
4. What does the old man believe a certain spy to be setting himself up against in Section 4?
(a) The Mother Church.
(b) The government.
(c) The police.
(d) The mafia.
5. How does Little Priest act out of fear in Section 5?
(a) Obvious of his guilt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the popular card game often played in Sicily that is discussed in the book?
2. Where does the old man suggest the young man should go visit a sister at the end of Section 4?
3. What is the name of the man who was shot at the beginning of the book?
4. Who does a man come to the police to talk to them about in Section 5?
5. What is the name of the brother of the man who was killed at the beginning of the book, who talks to police about his death?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)