|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5, pp. 53-65.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times has the individual shown at the beginning of Section 5 given this type of information to the police?
(b) Three times.
2. What is the name of the type of ammunition used to kill the man at the beginning of the book, and is also known as wolf shot?
(a) Lupe pistoli.
3. What does Little Priest also include on a piece of paper for the police in Section 5 along with some names?
(a) A finger print.
(b) A flower.
(c) His signature.
(d) A picture.
4. What profession does the man have in the story the old man tells at the beginning of Section 4?
(a) A police officer.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A priest.
(d) A cook.
5. How long ago do the police discover it had been since the man who was shot at the beginning of the book had been accosted on a bus for the very first time?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 7 days.
(c) 4 months.
(d) A year.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the passengers on the bus after a man is shot at the beginning of the book?
2. What do the police believe arresting Marchica would be after he is brought in for questioning?
3. What political association do the two men at the beginning of Section 3 claim Salvatore Colasberna to be involved with?
4. What does the captain ask the dead man's workers and relatives to do before leaving the police station?
5. What is the name of the spy the old man expresses regret at in Section 4?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)