|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5, pp. 53-65.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the old man in Section 4 believe a certain spy does not act with enough of?
2. What did the individual shown at the beginning of Section 5 give to the police that he is unsure of?
(a) His address.
(b) Names of real mafia connections.
(c) The name of the don.
(d) The location of a weapon.
3. How many people are shown at the beginning of Section 4?
4. How long had the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 held out on paying his workers?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 1 month.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 2 months.
5. What is the name of the man who was shot at the beginning of the book?
(a) Salvatore Colasberna.
(b) Paolo Nicolosi.
(c) Colagero Salvatore.
(d) Rasario Pizzuco.
Short Answer Questions
1. What city is the beginning of Section 2 set in?
2. What does the captain suggest all of the building contractors in their area had done that the man who died had not?
3. How is the informant to the police on the mafia's payment described?
4. What does the note Little Priest includes with a piece of paper for the police say?
5. What does the man who comes to talk to the police in Section 5 accuse them of treating one of the men they arrested?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)