|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5, pp. 53-65.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the two high-ranking ministers shown at the beginning of Section 3 say they do not believe in?
(a) The mafia.
(c) The economy.
(d) The police.
2. What are the two high-ranking ministers shown at the beginning of Section 3 known as?
(a) Your Majesty and His Excellency.
(b) His Excellency and the Minister.
(c) Honorable Member and His Excellency.
(d) The Minister and Honorable Member.
3. Whose names does the police informant give to the captain at the end of Section 2?
(a) Diego Marchica and Ciccio Nicolosi.
(b) Diego Marchica and Paolo Nicolosi.
(c) Ciccio La Rosa and Saro Pizzuco.
(d) Guiseppe Colasberna and Ciccio La Rosa.
4. What is described as the entire network of mafia connections that lives in the shadow of the church?
(a) The Montecitorio.
(b) The Partridge.
(c) The Mother Church.
(d) The Civetta.
5. How does the man who comes to talk to the police in Section 5 describe one of the men they arrested?
(a) A murderer.
(b) A criminal.
(c) As an old, upstanding member of the community.
(d) A loser.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the old man shown in Section 4 believe make a fool of most of the men in the city?
2. What did the individual shown at the beginning of Section 5 give to the police that he is unsure of?
3. What is the name of the street the police believe Colasberna's murderer to have run down after the shooting?
4. Which of the following men do the police not arrest after getting Little Priest's letter?
5. How long does the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 believe he has held out on paying his workers?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)