|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5, pp. 53-65.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Little Priest originally mail his confession to in Section 5?
(a) Sergeant D'Antona.
(b) The priest.
(c) Captain Bellodi.
(d) Don Arena.
2. What are the two high-ranking ministers shown at the beginning of Section 3 known as?
(a) Honorable Member and His Excellency.
(b) Your Majesty and His Excellency.
(c) The Minister and Honorable Member.
(d) His Excellency and the Minister.
3. What is the name of the spy the old man expresses regret at in Section 4?
(a) Saro Pizzuco.
(b) Diego Marchica.
(d) Little Priest.
4. How many people are shown at the beginning of Section 4?
5. What happens to Little Priest after he mails a letter to the police?
(a) He is murdered.
(b) He flees.
(c) He is arrested.
(d) He disappears.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the mood of the individual shown at the beginning of Section 5 described?
2. What is the actual name of the informer the police use to gain information on the mafia?
3. Who does a man come to the police to talk to them about in Section 5?
4. What is the name of the street the police believe Colasberna's murderer to have run down after the shooting?
5. Why does an officer angrily intervene at the house of the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 despite not wanting to?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)