|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5, pp. 53-65.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose names does the police informant give to the captain at the end of Section 2?
(a) Diego Marchica and Paolo Nicolosi.
(b) Guiseppe Colasberna and Ciccio La Rosa.
(c) Ciccio La Rosa and Saro Pizzuco.
(d) Diego Marchica and Ciccio Nicolosi.
2. What religion are all mafia members associated with?
3. How is the driver of the bus described when he is interviewed by the police after the shooting?
4. What do the two high-ranking ministers shown at the beginning of Section 3 believe Captain Bellodi to be, in regards to the mafia?
5. How does the man who comes to talk to the police in Section 5 describe one of the men they arrested?
(a) A loser.
(b) As an old, upstanding member of the community.
(c) A criminal.
(d) A murderer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Little Priest act out of fear in Section 5?
2. Which of the following descriptions does the old man not use to describe the men that don't join the mafia at the beginning of Section 4?
3. What city is the beginning of Section 2 set in?
4. Why does the police informant on the mafia make up a story to tell to the captain in Section 2?
5. Who do two high-ranking ministers discuss at the beginning of Section 3?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)