|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5, pp. 53-65.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following things does the workers for the man of honor shown (at the beginning of Section 2) not do after not being paid?
(a) Demand money.
(b) Shoot at the man of honor.
(c) Become desperate from starvation.
2. What happens to Little Priest after he mails a letter to the police?
(a) He disappears.
(b) He is murdered.
(c) He is arrested.
(d) He flees.
3. What does the man who comes to talk to the police in Section 5 accuse them of treating one of the men they arrested?
(a) Like a government leader.
(b) Like a priest.
(c) Like a god.
(d) Like a common criminal.
4. What does the old man in Section 4 believe a certain spy does not act with enough of?
5. What is the name of the minister Don Arena is said to be close friends with at the end of Section 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Little Priest act out of fear in Section 5?
2. Who does the sergeant major find to be given a nickname due to his love of gambling?
3. A man is shot getting on a bus which is traveling where?
4. Which of the following men do the police not arrest after getting Little Priest's letter?
5. How does the man who comes to talk to the police in Section 5 describe one of the men they arrested?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)