|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5, pp. 53-65.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A man is shot getting on a bus which is traveling where?
2. What city is the beginning of Section 2 set in?
3. What is the name of the type of ammunition used to kill the man at the beginning of the book, and is also known as wolf shot?
(a) Lupe pistoli.
4. What profession did the police informant on the mafia previously have before selling out?
(a) A waiter.
(b) A barber.
(c) A police officer.
(d) A sheep rustler.
5. How long had the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 held out on paying his workers?
(a) 1 month.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 2 weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What religion are all mafia members associated with?
2. What is the Italian name for the police that is used in the book?
3. What is the name of the minister Don Arena is said to be close friends with at the end of Section 5?
4. Why does an officer angrily intervene at the house of the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 despite not wanting to?
5. What does the captain watch during the informant's interview despite believing he is lying?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)