|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5, pp. 53-65.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man who comes to talk to the police in Section 5 say does not even exist?
(a) The police.
(c) The mafia.
2. What does the old man shown in Section 4 say he takes advantage of regarding people?
(a) Their education.
(b) Their cuckoldry.
(c) Their ignorance.
(d) Their niceness.
3. What is the title of the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2?
(a) Mighty Minister.
(c) Honourable Member.
(d) His Excellency.
4. Why does the police informant on the mafia make up a story to tell to the captain in Section 2?
(a) He wants to get back at someone.
(b) He is forced.
(c) So he will be paid.
(d) He is mad.
5. What is the name of the type of ammunition used to kill the man at the beginning of the book, and is also known as wolf shot?
(a) Lupe pistoli.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the old man shown at the beginning of Section 4 known to have?
2. What reason does the captain have for asking those questioned in the murder case to write something down at the end of Section 1?
3. What does the man who comes to talk to the police in Section 5 say that the mafia wouldn't be if it existed?
4. How long had the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 held out on paying his workers?
5. What does the captain tell the dead man's brother the group possibly responsible for his brother's death are willing to do if they are not obeyed?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)