|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5, pp. 53-65.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What profession did the police informant on the mafia previously have before selling out?
(a) A waiter.
(b) A police officer.
(c) A sheep rustler.
(d) A barber.
2. What does the wife of he man whose house is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down say her husband came inside to retrieve after hearing gun shots?
(b) A shirt.
(d) His coat.
3. What is the name of the minister Don Arena is said to be close friends with at the end of Section 5?
4. What does the old man believe a certain spy to be setting himself up against in Section 4?
(a) The government.
(b) The mafia.
(c) The police.
(d) The Mother Church.
5. What city is the beginning of Section 2 set in?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the author of the book "Il Giorno Della Civetta"?
2. How is the mood of the individual shown at the beginning of Section 5 described?
3. What is the nickname that Mrs. Nicolosi gives to the police in regards to the shooting?
4. What item does a man sell near the shooting that the police look for in Section 1?
5. What does the old man shown in Section 4 believe most of the men in his city to be?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)