|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5, pp. 53-65.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the note Little Priest includes with a piece of paper for the police say?
(a) "I'm done."
(b) "It's over."
(c) "I'm dead."
2. What does the old man say a man should do if he finds out his wife is cheating on him in Section 4?
(a) Kill his wife.
(b) Get mad and raise a ruckus.
(c) Do nothing.
(d) Beat up the man.
3. What does the man who comes to talk to the police in Section 5 say that the mafia wouldn't be if it existed?
(b) A criminal organization.
(d) A good thing.
4. Why does the police informant on the mafia make up a story to tell to the captain in Section 2?
(a) So he will be paid.
(b) He is mad.
(c) He wants to get back at someone.
(d) He is forced.
5. What does Little Priest also include on a piece of paper for the police in Section 5 along with some names?
(a) A finger print.
(b) A picture.
(c) A flower.
(d) His signature.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose names does Little Priest write on a piece of paper for police in Section 5?
2. What profession did the police informant on the mafia previously have before selling out?
3. Who does the sergeant major find to be given a nickname due to his love of gambling?
4. What term does the old man use to describe a man whose wife cheats on him behind his back in Section 4?
5. What is the name of the street the police believe Colasberna's murderer to have run down after the shooting?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)