|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5, pp. 53-65.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of mine has the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 invested much of his money in?
2. Who does a man come to the police to talk to them about in Section 5?
(a) Guiseppe Colasberna.
(b) Don Arena.
(c) Diego Marchica.
3. What does the man who comes to talk to the police in Section 5 say that the mafia wouldn't be if it existed?
(a) A criminal organization.
(d) A good thing.
4. What is the name of the company the man owned who was shot?
(a) Via Santa Co-operative Society.
(b) Grimelli Co-Operative Society.
(c) Genoa Fara Co-Operative Society.
(d) Santa Fara Co-operative Society.
5. How long ago do the police discover it had been since the man who was shot at the beginning of the book had been accosted on a bus for the very first time?
(a) 7 days.
(b) 4 months.
(c) A year.
(d) 6 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do two high-ranking ministers discuss at the beginning of Section 3?
2. Who does the sergeant major find to be given a nickname due to his love of gambling?
3. How long had the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 held out on paying his workers?
4. What is the name of the minister Don Arena is said to be close friends with at the end of Section 5?
5. What happens to Little Priest after he mails a letter to the police?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)