|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5, pp. 53-65.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the old man believe a certain spy to be setting himself up against in Section 4?
(a) The Mother Church.
(b) The government.
(c) The mafia.
(d) The police.
2. What reason does the captain have for asking those questioned in the murder case to write something down at the end of Section 1?
(a) For future contact.
(b) For no reason.
(c) For a handwriting sample.
(d) To use as blackmail.
3. What kind of mine has the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 invested much of his money in?
4. What is the name of the man's house that is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down after the shooting?
(a) Diego Marchica.
(b) Saro Pizzuco.
(c) Guiseppe Colasberna.
(d) Paolo Nicolosi.
5. What does the old man shown at the beginning of Section 4 known to have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What profession did the police informant on the mafia previously have before selling out?
2. Why does the police informant on the mafia make up a story to tell to the captain in Section 2?
3. What is described as the entire network of mafia connections that lives in the shadow of the church?
4. What is the name of the man who was shot at the beginning of the book?
5. Who does the sergeant major find to be given a nickname due to his love of gambling?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)