|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5, pp. 53-65.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man who was shot at the beginning of the book?
(a) Salvatore Colasberna.
(b) Paolo Nicolosi.
(c) Rasario Pizzuco.
(d) Colagero Salvatore.
2. What does the man who comes to talk to the police in Section 5 accuse them of treating one of the men they arrested?
(a) Like a government leader.
(b) Like a common criminal.
(c) Like a priest.
(d) Like a god.
3. What happens to the passengers on the bus after a man is shot at the beginning of the book?
(a) They talk to police immediately.
(b) They disappeared.
(c) They scream and hide on the bus.
(d) They laugh.
4. What does the man who comes to talk to the police in Section 5 say does not even exist?
(c) The mafia.
(d) The police.
5. What political association do the two men at the beginning of Section 3 claim Salvatore Colasberna to be involved with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What profession does the man have in the story the old man tells at the beginning of Section 4?
2. How is the driver of the bus described when he is interviewed by the police after the shooting?
3. What does the old man in Section 4 believe a certain spy does not act with enough of?
4. What do the two high-ranking ministers shown at the beginning of Section 3 believe Captain Bellodi to be, in regards to the mafia?
5. What is the name of the man's house that is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down after the shooting?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)