|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4, pp. 48-53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the police informant on the mafia make up a story to tell to the captain in Section 2?
(a) He is mad.
(b) He is forced.
(c) He wants to get back at someone.
(d) So he will be paid.
2. What is the name of the company the man owned who was shot?
(a) Genoa Fara Co-Operative Society.
(b) Santa Fara Co-operative Society.
(c) Grimelli Co-Operative Society.
(d) Via Santa Co-operative Society.
3. What does the captain suggest all of the building contractors in their area had done that the man who died had not?
(a) Hired locals.
(b) Paid for protection.
(c) Had a permit.
(d) Went to church.
4. Who do two high-ranking ministers discuss at the beginning of Section 3?
(a) Salvatore Colasberna.
(b) Colagero Dibella.
(c) Rosario Pizzuco.
(d) Captain Bellodi.
5. How long does the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 believe he has held out on paying his workers?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 1 month.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 1 week.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2?
2. What does the old man say a man should do if he finds out his wife is cheating on him in Section 4?
3. What is the profession of the man whose house is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down after the shooting?
4. What does the old man shown in Section 4 believe most of the men in his city to be?
5. What profession does the man have in the story the old man tells at the beginning of Section 4?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)