|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4, pp. 48-53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 complain about an encounter with?
(a) A police officer.
(b) Don Arena.
(c) A member of the mafia.
(d) Diego Marchica.
2. How is the informant to the police on the mafia's payment described?
(b) He isn't paid.
(d) Very well.
3. What is the name of the man's house that is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down after the shooting?
(a) Guiseppe Colasberna.
(b) Saro Pizzuco.
(c) Diego Marchica.
(d) Paolo Nicolosi.
4. What does the old man shown in Section 4 believe most of the men in his city to be?
5. What does the captain tell the dead man's brother the group possibly responsible for his brother's death are willing to do if they are not obeyed?
(a) Take money from people.
(b) Kill people.
(c) Kidnap family from their homes.
(d) Threaten people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What religion are all mafia members associated with?
2. What happens to the passengers on the bus after a man is shot at the beginning of the book?
3. How many anonymous letters do the police have with ideas of who killed the man at the beginning of the book?
4. What is the name of the type of ammunition used to kill the man at the beginning of the book, and is also known as wolf shot?
5. What does the old man shown in Section 4 say he takes advantage of regarding people?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)