|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4, pp. 48-53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the police believe arresting Marchica would be after he is brought in for questioning?
(c) Very dangerous.
2. What is the name of the man who was shot at the beginning of the book?
(a) Salvatore Colasberna.
(b) Paolo Nicolosi.
(c) Rasario Pizzuco.
(d) Colagero Salvatore.
3. Why does the police informant on the mafia make up a story to tell to the captain in Section 2?
(a) He is mad.
(b) So he will be paid.
(c) He wants to get back at someone.
(d) He is forced.
4. What does the informant to the police on the mafia live in a constant state of?
5. What is the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 a member of?
(a) The mafia.
(b) The Italian Parliament.
(c) The Italian police force.
(d) The French Parliament.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man's house that is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down after the shooting?
2. What is the title of the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2?
3. How is the informant to the police on the mafia's payment described?
4. Whose names does the police informant give to the captain at the end of Section 2?
5. What city is the beginning of Section 2 set in?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)