|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4, pp. 48-53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What religion are all mafia members associated with?
2. What is the title of the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2?
(a) Honourable Member.
(c) Mighty Minister.
(d) His Excellency.
3. What do the two high-ranking ministers shown at the beginning of Section 3 say they do not believe in?
(a) The mafia.
(b) The economy.
(d) The police.
4. How long had the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 held out on paying his workers?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 1 month.
5. A man is shot getting on a bus which is traveling where?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following things does the workers for the man of honor shown (at the beginning of Section 2) not do after not being paid?
2. How is the informant to the police on the mafia's payment described?
3. What is the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 a member of?
4. How long ago do the police discover it had been since the man who was shot at the beginning of the book had been accosted on a bus for the very first time?
5. What does the captain tell the dead man's brother the group possibly responsible for his brother's death are willing to do if they are not obeyed?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)