|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4, pp. 48-53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the old man believe a certain spy to be setting himself up against in Section 4?
(a) The Mother Church.
(b) The police.
(c) The mafia.
(d) The government.
2. What is the Italian name for the police that is used in the book?
(d) La Policia.
3. What is the actual name of the informer the police use to gain information on the mafia?
(a) Calogero Dibella.
(b) Paolo Nicolosi.
(c) Rosario Pizzuco.
(d) Guiseppe Colasberna.
4. What profession did the police informant on the mafia previously have before selling out?
(a) A police officer.
(b) A barber.
(c) A sheep rustler.
(d) A waiter.
5. Which of the following things does the workers for the man of honor shown (at the beginning of Section 2) not do after not being paid?
(b) Demand money.
(c) Shoot at the man of honor.
(d) Become desperate from starvation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the old man suggest the young man should go visit a sister at the end of Section 4?
2. How do many of the bus passengers describe their seat window on the day of the shooting to police?
3. How many anonymous letters do the police have with ideas of who killed the man at the beginning of the book?
4. What is the name of the man's house that is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down after the shooting?
5. Who is the man the sergeant major brings in (who loves gambling) believed to have ties to?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)