|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4, pp. 48-53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 believe he has held out on paying his workers?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 1 month.
2. At what time do the police believe the murderer would have been running down the street after the shooting?
(a) 8:00 a.m.
(b) 7:00 a.m.
(c) 8:00 p.m.
(d) 6:30 a.m.
3. Why does the police informant on the mafia make up a story to tell to the captain in Section 2?
(a) He is forced.
(b) He wants to get back at someone.
(c) So he will be paid.
(d) He is mad.
4. What does the old man shown in Section 4 believe most of the men in his city to be?
5. What does the old man believe a certain spy to be setting himself up against in Section 4?
(a) The government.
(b) The Mother Church.
(c) The police.
(d) The mafia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the old man say a man should do if he finds out his wife is cheating on him in Section 4?
2. What is the nickname of the informer the police use to gain information on the mafia?
3. What happens to the passengers on the bus after a man is shot at the beginning of the book?
4. Which of the following descriptions does the old man not use to describe the men that don't join the mafia at the beginning of Section 4?
5. What does the captain suggest is the reason for the man being shot during his interview with the informant on the mafia?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)