|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4, pp. 48-53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the two high-ranking ministers shown at the beginning of Section 3 say they do not believe in?
(a) The mafia.
(c) The police.
(d) The economy.
2. What is the name of the brother of the man who was killed at the beginning of the book, who talks to police about his death?
(a) Diego Marchica.
(b) Giuseppe Colasberna.
(c) Giuseppe Mancusi.
(d) Rosario Pizzuco.
3. Which of the following descriptions does the old man not use to describe the men that don't join the mafia at the beginning of Section 4?
(d) Made into police officers.
4. What item does a man sell near the shooting that the police look for in Section 1?
(c) Ice cream.
5. How does the old man say a man is not supposed to react if he suspects his wife of cheating in Section 4?
(a) Get aggressive.
(b) Sit back and do nothing.
(c) Kill someone.
(d) Beat up someone.
Short Answer Questions
1. A man is shot getting on a bus which is traveling where?
2. What is the name of the street the police believe Colasberna's murderer to have run down after the shooting?
3. Who does the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 complain about an encounter with?
4. What does the old man shown in Section 4 say he takes advantage of regarding people?
5. What term does the old man use to describe a man whose wife cheats on him behind his back in Section 4?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)