|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4, pp. 48-53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time do the police believe the murderer would have been running down the street after the shooting?
(a) 8:00 a.m.
(b) 6:30 a.m.
(c) 7:00 a.m.
(d) 8:00 p.m.
2. What is the name of the brother of the man who was killed at the beginning of the book, who talks to police about his death?
(a) Diego Marchica.
(b) Giuseppe Mancusi.
(c) Rosario Pizzuco.
(d) Giuseppe Colasberna.
3. Why does the police informant on the mafia make up a story to tell to the captain in Section 2?
(a) He wants to get back at someone.
(b) He is mad.
(c) He is forced.
(d) So he will be paid.
4. What is the nickname of the informer the police use to gain information on the mafia?
(d) Little Priest.
5. How is the informant to the police on the mafia's payment described?
(b) He isn't paid.
(c) Very well.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the old man shown in Section 4 believe most of the men in his city to be?
2. How long does the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 believe he has held out on paying his workers?
3. What is the name of the man who was shot at the beginning of the book?
4. How many people are shown at the beginning of Section 4?
5. What does the captain suggest is the reason for the man being shot during his interview with the informant on the mafia?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)