|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4, pp. 48-53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A man is shot getting on a bus which is traveling where?
2. What does the old man shown in Section 4 believe most of the men in his city to be?
3. What does the captain suggest is the reason for the man being shot during his interview with the informant on the mafia?
(a) For not submitting to the mafia.
(b) For being poor.
(c) For not paying their taxes.
(d) For being too rich.
4. What happens to the passengers on the bus after a man is shot at the beginning of the book?
(a) They scream and hide on the bus.
(b) They disappeared.
(c) They talk to police immediately.
(d) They laugh.
5. What are the two high-ranking ministers shown at the beginning of Section 3 known as?
(a) The Minister and Honorable Member.
(b) His Excellency and the Minister.
(c) Honorable Member and His Excellency.
(d) Your Majesty and His Excellency.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the driver of the bus described when he is interviewed by the police after the shooting?
2. What is the title of the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2?
3. What is the name of the man's house that is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down after the shooting?
4. What does the old man say anyone who sets themselves up against the church is, in Section 4?
5. Who does the sergeant major believe knows everyone in town and goes to question in Section 3?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)