|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4, pp. 48-53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the informant to the police on the mafia live in a constant state of?
2. What is the name of the type of ammunition used to kill the man at the beginning of the book, and is also known as wolf shot?
(c) Lupe pistoli.
3. What does the old man shown in Section 4 say he takes advantage of regarding people?
(a) Their niceness.
(b) Their education.
(c) Their cuckoldry.
(d) Their ignorance.
4. Where is the opening scene of the book located?
5. At what time do the police believe the murderer would have been running down the street after the shooting?
(a) 7:00 a.m.
(b) 8:00 a.m.
(c) 8:00 p.m.
(d) 6:30 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the author of the book "Il Giorno Della Civetta"?
2. Who does the sergeant major believe knows everyone in town and goes to question in Section 3?
3. Which of the following things does the workers for the man of honor shown (at the beginning of Section 2) not do after not being paid?
4. What reason does the captain have for asking those questioned in the murder case to write something down at the end of Section 1?
5. What does the old man say a man should do if he finds out his wife is cheating on him in Section 4?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)