|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4, pp. 48-53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is described as the entire network of mafia connections that lives in the shadow of the church?
(a) The Montecitorio.
(b) The Civetta.
(c) The Partridge.
(d) The Mother Church.
2. Where does the old man suggest the young man should go visit a sister at the end of Section 4?
3. Who is the author of the book "Il Giorno Della Civetta"?
(a) Silvio Pellico.
(b) Leonardo Sciascia.
(c) Giovanni Leonardo.
(d) Tommaso Sciasi.
4. A man is shot getting on a bus which is traveling where?
5. What is the name of the man's house that is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down after the shooting?
(a) Diego Marchica.
(b) Saro Pizzuco.
(c) Paolo Nicolosi.
(d) Guiseppe Colasberna.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 believe he has held out on paying his workers?
2. What do the police believe arresting Marchica would be after he is brought in for questioning?
3. What is the nickname of the informer the police use to gain information on the mafia?
4. What does the old man shown in Section 4 say he takes advantage of regarding people?
5. Whose names does the police informant give to the captain at the end of Section 2?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)