|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4, pp. 48-53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the nickname that Mrs. Nicolosi gives to the police in regards to the shooting?
(a) Little Priest.
2. How long does the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 believe he has held out on paying his workers?
(a) 1 month.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 3 months.
3. What does the old man shown in Section 4 say he takes advantage of regarding people?
(a) Their cuckoldry.
(b) Their ignorance.
(c) Their niceness.
(d) Their education.
4. Who do two high-ranking ministers discuss at the beginning of Section 3?
(a) Colagero Dibella.
(b) Salvatore Colasberna.
(c) Captain Bellodi.
(d) Rosario Pizzuco.
5. What religion are all mafia members associated with?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do many of the bus passengers describe their seat window on the day of the shooting to police?
2. What city is the beginning of Section 2 set in?
3. What profession does the man have in the story the old man tells at the beginning of Section 4?
4. A man is shot getting on a bus which is traveling where?
5. What is the name of the brother of the man who was killed at the beginning of the book, who talks to police about his death?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)