|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4, pp. 48-53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the brother of the man who was killed at the beginning of the book, who talks to police about his death?
(a) Giuseppe Mancusi.
(b) Rosario Pizzuco.
(c) Giuseppe Colasberna.
(d) Diego Marchica.
2. How many people are shown at the beginning of Section 4?
3. Whose names does the police informant give to the captain at the end of Section 2?
(a) Diego Marchica and Ciccio Nicolosi.
(b) Ciccio La Rosa and Saro Pizzuco.
(c) Guiseppe Colasberna and Ciccio La Rosa.
(d) Diego Marchica and Paolo Nicolosi.
4. What political association do the two men at the beginning of Section 3 claim Salvatore Colasberna to be involved with?
5. At what time do the police believe the murderer would have been running down the street after the shooting?
(a) 8:00 p.m.
(b) 8:00 a.m.
(c) 6:30 a.m.
(d) 7:00 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following things does the workers for the man of honor shown (at the beginning of Section 2) not do after not being paid?
2. What do the police believe arresting Marchica would be after he is brought in for questioning?
3. What does the wife of he man whose house is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down say her husband came inside to retrieve after hearing gun shots?
4. Who does the old man shown in Section 4 believe make a fool of most of the men in the city?
5. Who do two high-ranking ministers discuss at the beginning of Section 3?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)