|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4, pp. 48-53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the old man suggest the young man should go visit a sister at the end of Section 4?
2. Which of the following things does the workers for the man of honor shown (at the beginning of Section 2) not do after not being paid?
(b) Become desperate from starvation.
(c) Shoot at the man of honor.
(d) Demand money.
3. What does the informant to the police on the mafia live in a constant state of?
4. How many shots does the wife of he man whose house is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down after the shooting say her husband heard?
5. How is the driver of the bus described when he is interviewed by the police after the shooting?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do many of the bus passengers describe their seat window on the day of the shooting to police?
2. What does the captain watch during the informant's interview despite believing he is lying?
3. What is the name of the company the man owned who was shot?
4. What kind of mine has the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 invested much of his money in?
5. What does the old man shown in Section 4 believe most of the men in his city to be?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)