|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4, pp. 48-53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the captain watch during the informant's interview despite believing he is lying?
(a) His hands.
(b) His eyes.
(c) His mouth.
(d) His reactions.
2. What do the two high-ranking ministers shown at the beginning of Section 3 believe Captain Bellodi to be, in regards to the mafia?
3. What is the name of the man's house that is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down after the shooting?
(a) Saro Pizzuco.
(b) Diego Marchica.
(c) Paolo Nicolosi.
(d) Guiseppe Colasberna.
4. What does the old man say a man should do if he finds out his wife is cheating on him in Section 4?
(a) Kill his wife.
(b) Beat up the man.
(c) Get mad and raise a ruckus.
(d) Do nothing.
5. What does the old man in Section 4 believe a certain spy does not act with enough of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What religion are all mafia members associated with?
2. What is the actual name of the informer the police use to gain information on the mafia?
3. Who is the author of the book "Il Giorno Della Civetta"?
4. What does the wife of he man whose house is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down say her husband came inside to retrieve after hearing gun shots?
5. Why does the police informant on the mafia make up a story to tell to the captain in Section 2?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)