|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4, pp. 48-53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the old man shown in Section 4 say he takes advantage of regarding people?
(a) Their ignorance.
(b) Their education.
(c) Their niceness.
(d) Their cuckoldry.
2. What is the name of the spy the old man expresses regret at in Section 4?
(a) Diego Marchica.
(b) Saro Pizzuco.
(c) Little Priest.
3. Where does the old man suggest the young man should go visit a sister at the end of Section 4?
4. How is the driver of the bus described when he is interviewed by the police after the shooting?
5. What is the name of the company the man owned who was shot?
(a) Grimelli Co-Operative Society.
(b) Santa Fara Co-operative Society.
(c) Genoa Fara Co-Operative Society.
(d) Via Santa Co-operative Society.
Short Answer Questions
1. What profession does the man have in the story the old man tells at the beginning of Section 4?
2. What is the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 a member of?
3. What is the Italian name for the police that is used in the book?
4. What is the actual name of the informer the police use to gain information on the mafia?
5. What does the old man say a man should do if he finds out his wife is cheating on him in Section 4?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)