|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4, pp. 48-53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the author of the book "Il Giorno Della Civetta"?
(a) Tommaso Sciasi.
(b) Leonardo Sciascia.
(c) Giovanni Leonardo.
(d) Silvio Pellico.
2. Why does the police informant on the mafia make up a story to tell to the captain in Section 2?
(a) He is mad.
(b) So he will be paid.
(c) He is forced.
(d) He wants to get back at someone.
3. What do the police believe arresting Marchica would be after he is brought in for questioning?
(a) Very dangerous.
4. What is the name of the brother of the man who was killed at the beginning of the book, who talks to police about his death?
(a) Rosario Pizzuco.
(b) Giuseppe Mancusi.
(c) Diego Marchica.
(d) Giuseppe Colasberna.
5. What is the name of the type of ammunition used to kill the man at the beginning of the book, and is also known as wolf shot?
(d) Lupe pistoli.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the wife of he man whose house is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down say her husband came inside to retrieve after hearing gun shots?
2. Who does the sergeant major find to be given a nickname due to his love of gambling?
3. What do the two high-ranking ministers shown at the beginning of Section 3 say they do not believe in?
4. What does the old man believe a certain spy to be setting himself up against in Section 4?
5. Who do two high-ranking ministers discuss at the beginning of Section 3?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)