|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4, pp. 48-53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is described as the entire network of mafia connections that lives in the shadow of the church?
(a) The Civetta.
(b) The Montecitorio.
(c) The Mother Church.
(d) The Partridge.
2. Who does the old man say should take a vacation at the end of Section 4?
(a) Saro Pizzuco.
(b) Diego Marchica.
(c) Ciccio La Rosa.
3. What does the old man say anyone who sets themselves up against the church is, in Section 4?
(b) A dead man.
4. Who is the man the sergeant major brings in (who loves gambling) believed to have ties to?
(a) The police.
(b) The church.
(c) The government.
(d) The mafia.
5. What does the captain watch during the informant's interview despite believing he is lying?
(a) His mouth.
(b) His eyes.
(c) His hands.
(d) His reactions.
Short Answer Questions
1. A man is shot getting on a bus which is traveling where?
2. What does the captain tell the dead man's brother the group possibly responsible for his brother's death are willing to do if they are not obeyed?
3. What is the name of the company the man owned who was shot?
4. What does the informant to the police on the mafia live in a constant state of?
5. What are the two high-ranking ministers shown at the beginning of Section 3 known as?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)