|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4, pp. 48-53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the sergeant major find to be given a nickname due to his love of gambling?
(a) Diego Marchica.
(b) Ciccio La Rosa.
(c) Paolo Nicolosi.
(d) Guiseppe Colasberna.
2. What does the old man in Section 4 believe a certain spy does not act with enough of?
3. What political association do the two men at the beginning of Section 3 claim Salvatore Colasberna to be involved with?
4. What is the name of Mrs. Nicolosi's lover?
5. What is the nickname that Mrs. Nicolosi gives to the police in regards to the shooting?
(b) Little Priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the opening scene of the book located?
2. What religion are all mafia members associated with?
3. Which of the following things does the workers for the man of honor shown (at the beginning of Section 2) not do after not being paid?
4. What term does the old man use to describe a man whose wife cheats on him behind his back in Section 4?
5. How many anonymous letters do the police have with ideas of who killed the man at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)