|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4, pp. 48-53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What religion are all mafia members associated with?
2. What is the name of the company the man owned who was shot?
(a) Santa Fara Co-operative Society.
(b) Genoa Fara Co-Operative Society.
(c) Grimelli Co-Operative Society.
(d) Via Santa Co-operative Society.
3. What does the old man say anyone who sets themselves up against the church is, in Section 4?
(c) A dead man.
4. What is the actual name of the informer the police use to gain information on the mafia?
(a) Calogero Dibella.
(b) Rosario Pizzuco.
(c) Guiseppe Colasberna.
(d) Paolo Nicolosi.
5. How many people are shown at the beginning of Section 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the captain tell the dead man's brother the group possibly responsible for his brother's death are willing to do if they are not obeyed?
2. Who is the author of the book "Il Giorno Della Civetta"?
3. What does the captain suggest is the reason for the man being shot during his interview with the informant on the mafia?
4. What do the two high-ranking ministers shown at the beginning of Section 3 say they do not believe in?
5. What is the name of the type of ammunition used to kill the man at the beginning of the book, and is also known as wolf shot?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)