|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4, pp. 48-53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the police believe arresting Marchica would be after he is brought in for questioning?
(a) Very dangerous.
2. What is the name of the company the man owned who was shot?
(a) Grimelli Co-Operative Society.
(b) Via Santa Co-operative Society.
(c) Genoa Fara Co-Operative Society.
(d) Santa Fara Co-operative Society.
3. How do many of the bus passengers describe their seat window on the day of the shooting to police?
(c) Shades down.
(d) Very Bright.
4. What is the nickname that Mrs. Nicolosi gives to the police in regards to the shooting?
(b) Little Priest.
5. What does the captain suggest all of the building contractors in their area had done that the man who died had not?
(a) Went to church.
(b) Paid for protection.
(c) Hired locals.
(d) Had a permit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the author of the book "Il Giorno Della Civetta"?
2. How many anonymous letters do the police have with ideas of who killed the man at the beginning of the book?
3. What does the old man in Section 4 believe a certain spy does not act with enough of?
4. What does the captain watch during the informant's interview despite believing he is lying?
5. What do the two high-ranking ministers shown at the beginning of Section 3 believe Captain Bellodi to be, in regards to the mafia?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)