|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4, pp. 48-53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do many of the bus passengers describe their seat window on the day of the shooting to police?
(c) Shades down.
(d) Very Bright.
2. What is the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 a member of?
(a) The French Parliament.
(b) The mafia.
(c) The Italian police force.
(d) The Italian Parliament.
3. What does the old man say anyone who sets themselves up against the church is, in Section 4?
(b) A dead man.
4. What political association do the two men at the beginning of Section 3 claim Salvatore Colasberna to be involved with?
5. What does the captain tell the dead man's brother the group possibly responsible for his brother's death are willing to do if they are not obeyed?
(a) Kidnap family from their homes.
(b) Threaten people.
(c) Kill people.
(d) Take money from people.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long had the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 held out on paying his workers?
2. What is the title of the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2?
3. What is the name of the man who was shot at the beginning of the book?
4. What is the name of the brother of the man who was killed at the beginning of the book, who talks to police about his death?
5. What does the captain suggest all of the building contractors in their area had done that the man who died had not?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)