|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4, pp. 48-53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the wife of he man whose house is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down say her husband came inside to retrieve after hearing gun shots?
(a) A shirt.
(c) His coat.
2. What is the name of the brother of the man who was killed at the beginning of the book, who talks to police about his death?
(a) Rosario Pizzuco.
(b) Giuseppe Mancusi.
(c) Giuseppe Colasberna.
(d) Diego Marchica.
3. Why does an officer angrily intervene at the house of the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 despite not wanting to?
(a) To take his wife to the airport.
(b) To allow his wife and daughter to go to Mass.
(c) To take him to work.
(d) To take his daughter to school.
4. What item does a man sell near the shooting that the police look for in Section 1?
(d) Ice cream.
5. What do the police believe arresting Marchica would be after he is brought in for questioning?
(b) Very dangerous.
Short Answer Questions
1. What city is the beginning of Section 2 set in?
2. Which of the following things does the workers for the man of honor shown (at the beginning of Section 2) not do after not being paid?
3. What does the captain watch during the informant's interview despite believing he is lying?
4. What does the old man shown at the beginning of Section 4 known to have?
5. What is the profession of the man whose house is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down after the shooting?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)