|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4, pp. 48-53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is described as the entire network of mafia connections that lives in the shadow of the church?
(a) The Montecitorio.
(b) The Civetta.
(c) The Mother Church.
(d) The Partridge.
2. Who does the old man shown in Section 4 believe make a fool of most of the men in the city?
(a) The mafia.
(b) The government.
(c) The police.
(d) The priests.
3. How does the old man say a man is not supposed to react if he suspects his wife of cheating in Section 4?
(a) Kill someone.
(b) Beat up someone.
(c) Get aggressive.
(d) Sit back and do nothing.
4. What item does a man sell near the shooting that the police look for in Section 1?
(b) Ice cream.
5. What profession did the police informant on the mafia previously have before selling out?
(a) A police officer.
(b) A sheep rustler.
(c) A waiter.
(d) A barber.
Short Answer Questions
1. What political association do the two men at the beginning of Section 3 claim Salvatore Colasberna to be involved with?
2. How long had the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 held out on paying his workers?
3. Who does the sergeant major find to be given a nickname due to his love of gambling?
4. How many people are shown at the beginning of Section 4?
5. What is the name of the company the man owned who was shot?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)