|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4, pp. 48-53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 a member of?
(a) The French Parliament.
(b) The mafia.
(c) The Italian police force.
(d) The Italian Parliament.
2. What does the old man say anyone who sets themselves up against the church is, in Section 4?
(d) A dead man.
3. What do the police believe arresting Marchica would be after he is brought in for questioning?
(a) Very dangerous.
4. Where is the opening scene of the book located?
5. What is the name of the man's house that is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down after the shooting?
(a) Paolo Nicolosi.
(b) Saro Pizzuco.
(c) Diego Marchica.
(d) Guiseppe Colasberna.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many anonymous letters do the police have with ideas of who killed the man at the beginning of the book?
2. What political association do the two men at the beginning of Section 3 claim Salvatore Colasberna to be involved with?
3. What is the name of the street the police believe Colasberna's murderer to have run down after the shooting?
4. What city is the beginning of Section 2 set in?
5. What item does a man sell near the shooting that the police look for in Section 1?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)