|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4, pp. 48-53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city is the beginning of Section 2 set in?
2. Where is the opening scene of the book located?
3. What does the old man shown in Section 4 say he takes advantage of regarding people?
(a) Their ignorance.
(b) Their education.
(c) Their cuckoldry.
(d) Their niceness.
4. What is the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 a member of?
(a) The Italian Parliament.
(b) The Italian police force.
(c) The French Parliament.
(d) The mafia.
5. Who is the man the sergeant major brings in (who loves gambling) believed to have ties to?
(a) The police.
(b) The mafia.
(c) The government.
(d) The church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man's house that is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down after the shooting?
2. How is the informant to the police on the mafia's payment described?
3. What item does a man sell near the shooting that the police look for in Section 1?
4. What does the old man believe a certain spy to be setting himself up against in Section 4?
5. At what time do the police believe the murderer would have been running down the street after the shooting?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)