|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, pp. 32-48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2?
(b) His Excellency.
(c) Honourable Member.
(d) Mighty Minister.
2. What is the name of the street the police believe Colasberna's murderer to have run down after the shooting?
(a) Genoa Street.
(b) Lupara Street.
(c) Cavour Street.
(d) Broad Street.
3. What is the name of the brother of the man who was killed at the beginning of the book, who talks to police about his death?
(a) Rosario Pizzuco.
(b) Giuseppe Mancusi.
(c) Giuseppe Colasberna.
(d) Diego Marchica.
4. Where is the opening scene of the book located?
5. What do the police believe arresting Marchica would be after he is brought in for questioning?
(a) Very dangerous.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long ago do the police discover it had been since the man who was shot at the beginning of the book had been accosted on a bus for the very first time?
2. What happens to the passengers on the bus after a man is shot at the beginning of the book?
3. Who does the sergeant major believe knows everyone in town and goes to question in Section 3?
4. Who do two high-ranking ministers discuss at the beginning of Section 3?
5. What is the nickname of the informer the police use to gain information on the mafia?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)