|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, pp. 32-48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the captain watch during the informant's interview despite believing he is lying?
(a) His hands.
(b) His mouth.
(c) His eyes.
(d) His reactions.
2. What is the profession of the man whose house is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down after the shooting?
(a) Tree pruner.
3. What is the name of the man's house that is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down after the shooting?
(a) Paolo Nicolosi.
(b) Saro Pizzuco.
(c) Guiseppe Colasberna.
(d) Diego Marchica.
4. What is the Italian name for the police that is used in the book?
(a) La Policia.
5. What kind of mine has the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 invested much of his money in?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what time do the police believe the murderer would have been running down the street after the shooting?
2. A man is shot getting on a bus which is traveling where?
3. What does the captain tell the dead man's brother the group possibly responsible for his brother's death are willing to do if they are not obeyed?
4. Who do two high-ranking ministers discuss at the beginning of Section 3?
5. What is the name of the type of ammunition used to kill the man at the beginning of the book, and is also known as wolf shot?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)