|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, pp. 32-48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 complain about an encounter with?
(a) A member of the mafia.
(b) Don Arena.
(c) A police officer.
(d) Diego Marchica.
2. What city is the beginning of Section 2 set in?
3. What is the nickname of the informer the police use to gain information on the mafia?
(d) Little Priest.
4. What is the name of the type of ammunition used to kill the man at the beginning of the book, and is also known as wolf shot?
(a) Lupe pistoli.
5. What is the title of the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2?
(a) Mighty Minister.
(b) His Excellency.
(d) Honourable Member.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man's house that is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down after the shooting?
2. What is the nickname that Mrs. Nicolosi gives to the police in regards to the shooting?
3. Which of the following things does the workers for the man of honor shown (at the beginning of Section 2) not do after not being paid?
4. Whose names does the police informant give to the captain at the end of Section 2?
5. What do the police believe arresting Marchica would be after he is brought in for questioning?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)