|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, pp. 32-48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does the captain have for asking those questioned in the murder case to write something down at the end of Section 1?
(a) For future contact.
(b) For no reason.
(c) To use as blackmail.
(d) For a handwriting sample.
2. What does the informant to the police on the mafia live in a constant state of?
3. Who does the sergeant major believe knows everyone in town and goes to question in Section 3?
(a) His baker.
(b) His brother-in-law.
(c) His brother.
(d) His barber.
4. A man is shot getting on a bus which is traveling where?
5. What is the name of the street the police believe Colasberna's murderer to have run down after the shooting?
(a) Lupara Street.
(b) Genoa Street.
(c) Cavour Street.
(d) Broad Street.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose names does the police informant give to the captain at the end of Section 2?
2. What are the two high-ranking ministers shown at the beginning of Section 3 known as?
3. What does the captain suggest all of the building contractors in their area had done that the man who died had not?
4. What profession did the police informant on the mafia previously have before selling out?
5. What is the title of the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)