|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, pp. 32-48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many shots does the wife of he man whose house is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down after the shooting say her husband heard?
2. How is the driver of the bus described when he is interviewed by the police after the shooting?
3. What happens to the passengers on the bus after a man is shot at the beginning of the book?
(a) They disappeared.
(b) They scream and hide on the bus.
(c) They laugh.
(d) They talk to police immediately.
4. What are the two high-ranking ministers shown at the beginning of Section 3 known as?
(a) Your Majesty and His Excellency.
(b) His Excellency and the Minister.
(c) The Minister and Honorable Member.
(d) Honorable Member and His Excellency.
5. Who does the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 complain about an encounter with?
(a) A police officer.
(b) A member of the mafia.
(c) Diego Marchica.
(d) Don Arena.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of mine has the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 invested much of his money in?
2. What is the nickname that Mrs. Nicolosi gives to the police in regards to the shooting?
3. What is the name of the man who was shot at the beginning of the book?
4. What does the captain suggest is the reason for the man being shot during his interview with the informant on the mafia?
5. What is the name of the street the police believe Colasberna's murderer to have run down after the shooting?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)