|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, pp. 32-48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the passengers on the bus after a man is shot at the beginning of the book?
(a) They talk to police immediately.
(b) They laugh.
(c) They disappeared.
(d) They scream and hide on the bus.
2. Who does the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 complain about an encounter with?
(a) A police officer.
(b) Don Arena.
(c) Diego Marchica.
(d) A member of the mafia.
3. What profession did the police informant on the mafia previously have before selling out?
(a) A sheep rustler.
(b) A waiter.
(c) A police officer.
(d) A barber.
4. What is the name of the popular card game often played in Sicily that is discussed in the book?
5. What do the police believe arresting Marchica would be after he is brought in for questioning?
(d) Very dangerous.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the driver of the bus described when he is interviewed by the police after the shooting?
2. What is the name of the street the police believe Colasberna's murderer to have run down after the shooting?
3. Who is the man the sergeant major brings in (who loves gambling) believed to have ties to?
4. What is the nickname that Mrs. Nicolosi gives to the police in regards to the shooting?
5. What is the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 a member of?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)