|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, pp. 32-48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of mine has the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 invested much of his money in?
2. What is the name of the man who was shot at the beginning of the book?
(a) Rasario Pizzuco.
(b) Colagero Salvatore.
(c) Paolo Nicolosi.
(d) Salvatore Colasberna.
3. How do many of the bus passengers describe their seat window on the day of the shooting to police?
(b) Shades down.
(d) Very Bright.
4. What do the two high-ranking ministers shown at the beginning of Section 3 believe Captain Bellodi to be, in regards to the mafia?
5. What is the name of the man's house that is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down after the shooting?
(a) Paolo Nicolosi.
(b) Diego Marchica.
(c) Guiseppe Colasberna.
(d) Saro Pizzuco.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does the captain have for asking those questioned in the murder case to write something down at the end of Section 1?
2. What is the name of the popular card game often played in Sicily that is discussed in the book?
3. What political association do the two men at the beginning of Section 3 claim Salvatore Colasberna to be involved with?
4. Whose names does the police informant give to the captain at the end of Section 2?
5. What is the nickname that Mrs. Nicolosi gives to the police in regards to the shooting?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)