|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, pp. 32-48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man who was shot at the beginning of the book?
(a) Salvatore Colasberna.
(b) Rasario Pizzuco.
(c) Colagero Salvatore.
(d) Paolo Nicolosi.
2. How many anonymous letters do the police have with ideas of who killed the man at the beginning of the book?
3. What does the captain watch during the informant's interview despite believing he is lying?
(a) His mouth.
(b) His reactions.
(c) His hands.
(d) His eyes.
4. What reason does the captain have for asking those questioned in the murder case to write something down at the end of Section 1?
(a) To use as blackmail.
(b) For future contact.
(c) For no reason.
(d) For a handwriting sample.
5. How do many of the bus passengers describe their seat window on the day of the shooting to police?
(a) Very Bright.
(d) Shades down.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the sergeant major find to be given a nickname due to his love of gambling?
2. Who does the sergeant major believe knows everyone in town and goes to question in Section 3?
3. What city is the beginning of Section 2 set in?
4. What do the two high-ranking ministers shown at the beginning of Section 3 say they do not believe in?
5. What does the informant to the police on the mafia live in a constant state of?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)