|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, pp. 32-48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Mrs. Nicolosi's lover?
2. What is the name of the man who was shot at the beginning of the book?
(a) Paolo Nicolosi.
(b) Salvatore Colasberna.
(c) Colagero Salvatore.
(d) Rasario Pizzuco.
3. Who does the sergeant major find to be given a nickname due to his love of gambling?
(a) Diego Marchica.
(b) Ciccio La Rosa.
(c) Guiseppe Colasberna.
(d) Paolo Nicolosi.
4. What is the profession of the man whose house is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down after the shooting?
(c) Tree pruner.
5. What does the captain suggest is the reason for the man being shot during his interview with the informant on the mafia?
(a) For being too rich.
(b) For not paying their taxes.
(c) For being poor.
(d) For not submitting to the mafia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man's house that is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down after the shooting?
2. What does the wife of he man whose house is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down say her husband came inside to retrieve after hearing gun shots?
3. How is the driver of the bus described when he is interviewed by the police after the shooting?
4. What kind of mine has the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 invested much of his money in?
5. Who do two high-ranking ministers discuss at the beginning of Section 3?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)