|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, pp. 32-48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many anonymous letters do the police have with ideas of who killed the man at the beginning of the book?
2. Which of the following things does the workers for the man of honor shown (at the beginning of Section 2) not do after not being paid?
(a) Become desperate from starvation.
(c) Demand money.
(d) Shoot at the man of honor.
3. What is the profession of the man whose house is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down after the shooting?
(b) Tree pruner.
4. Where is the opening scene of the book located?
5. What does the captain tell the dead man's brother the group possibly responsible for his brother's death are willing to do if they are not obeyed?
(a) Kill people.
(b) Threaten people.
(c) Take money from people.
(d) Kidnap family from their homes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the nickname of the informer the police use to gain information on the mafia?
2. What is the nickname that Mrs. Nicolosi gives to the police in regards to the shooting?
3. What is the name of the street the police believe Colasberna's murderer to have run down after the shooting?
4. What is the name of Mrs. Nicolosi's lover?
5. Who do two high-ranking ministers discuss at the beginning of Section 3?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)