|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, pp. 32-48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the police informant on the mafia make up a story to tell to the captain in Section 2?
(a) He is mad.
(b) He wants to get back at someone.
(c) He is forced.
(d) So he will be paid.
2. What is the name of the type of ammunition used to kill the man at the beginning of the book, and is also known as wolf shot?
(b) Lupe pistoli.
3. A man is shot getting on a bus which is traveling where?
4. What is the actual name of the informer the police use to gain information on the mafia?
(a) Guiseppe Colasberna.
(b) Paolo Nicolosi.
(c) Calogero Dibella.
(d) Rosario Pizzuco.
5. What is the name of the popular card game often played in Sicily that is discussed in the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does a man sell near the shooting that the police look for in Section 1?
2. Who does the sergeant major find to be given a nickname due to his love of gambling?
3. What does the wife of he man whose house is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down say her husband came inside to retrieve after hearing gun shots?
4. How many shots does the wife of he man whose house is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down after the shooting say her husband heard?
5. What happens to the passengers on the bus after a man is shot at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)