|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, pp. 32-48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the two high-ranking ministers shown at the beginning of Section 3 say they do not believe in?
(b) The police.
(c) The mafia.
(d) The economy.
2. What profession did the police informant on the mafia previously have before selling out?
(a) A police officer.
(b) A barber.
(c) A waiter.
(d) A sheep rustler.
3. How long does the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 believe he has held out on paying his workers?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 1 month.
(d) 3 months.
4. What is the nickname that Mrs. Nicolosi gives to the police in regards to the shooting?
(d) Little Priest.
5. What does the informant to the police on the mafia live in a constant state of?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does an officer angrily intervene at the house of the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 despite not wanting to?
2. What happens to the passengers on the bus after a man is shot at the beginning of the book?
3. What is the name of Mrs. Nicolosi's lover?
4. What are the two high-ranking ministers shown at the beginning of Section 3 known as?
5. What kind of mine has the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 invested much of his money in?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)