|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, pp. 32-48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the passengers on the bus after a man is shot at the beginning of the book?
(a) They disappeared.
(b) They scream and hide on the bus.
(c) They talk to police immediately.
(d) They laugh.
2. What do the two high-ranking ministers shown at the beginning of Section 3 say they do not believe in?
(a) The mafia.
(c) The economy.
(d) The police.
3. What is the name of the street the police believe Colasberna's murderer to have run down after the shooting?
(a) Lupara Street.
(b) Genoa Street.
(c) Broad Street.
(d) Cavour Street.
4. What is the name of the man's house that is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down after the shooting?
(a) Saro Pizzuco.
(b) Diego Marchica.
(c) Guiseppe Colasberna.
(d) Paolo Nicolosi.
5. At what time do the police believe the murderer would have been running down the street after the shooting?
(a) 8:00 p.m.
(b) 7:00 a.m.
(c) 6:30 a.m.
(d) 8:00 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many anonymous letters do the police have with ideas of who killed the man at the beginning of the book?
2. What is the nickname that Mrs. Nicolosi gives to the police in regards to the shooting?
3. What do the police believe arresting Marchica would be after he is brought in for questioning?
4. What is the name of the brother of the man who was killed at the beginning of the book, who talks to police about his death?
5. How is the informant to the police on the mafia's payment described?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)