|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, pp. 32-48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A man is shot getting on a bus which is traveling where?
2. What do the two high-ranking ministers shown at the beginning of Section 3 believe Captain Bellodi to be, in regards to the mafia?
3. Who do two high-ranking ministers discuss at the beginning of Section 3?
(a) Rosario Pizzuco.
(b) Colagero Dibella.
(c) Salvatore Colasberna.
(d) Captain Bellodi.
4. What does the captain suggest is the reason for the man being shot during his interview with the informant on the mafia?
(a) For being too rich.
(b) For not paying their taxes.
(c) For being poor.
(d) For not submitting to the mafia.
5. What is the name of the man's house that is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down after the shooting?
(a) Saro Pizzuco.
(b) Diego Marchica.
(c) Paolo Nicolosi.
(d) Guiseppe Colasberna.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the man the sergeant major brings in (who loves gambling) believed to have ties to?
2. What is the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 a member of?
3. What is the nickname that Mrs. Nicolosi gives to the police in regards to the shooting?
4. Who does the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 complain about an encounter with?
5. How is the informant to the police on the mafia's payment described?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)