|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, pp. 32-48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following things does the workers for the man of honor shown (at the beginning of Section 2) not do after not being paid?
(a) Shoot at the man of honor.
(c) Become desperate from starvation.
(d) Demand money.
2. What does the captain tell the dead man's brother the group possibly responsible for his brother's death are willing to do if they are not obeyed?
(a) Take money from people.
(b) Threaten people.
(c) Kill people.
(d) Kidnap family from their homes.
3. What is the Italian name for the police that is used in the book?
(b) La Policia.
4. What does the captain watch during the informant's interview despite believing he is lying?
(a) His hands.
(b) His reactions.
(c) His eyes.
(d) His mouth.
5. What is the nickname of the informer the police use to gain information on the mafia?
(d) Little Priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the driver of the bus described when he is interviewed by the police after the shooting?
2. What is the title of the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2?
3. How do many of the bus passengers describe their seat window on the day of the shooting to police?
4. What reason does the captain have for asking those questioned in the murder case to write something down at the end of Section 1?
5. Who does the sergeant major believe knows everyone in town and goes to question in Section 3?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)