|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, pp. 32-48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the police believe arresting Marchica would be after he is brought in for questioning?
(c) Very dangerous.
2. Whose names does the police informant give to the captain at the end of Section 2?
(a) Guiseppe Colasberna and Ciccio La Rosa.
(b) Diego Marchica and Paolo Nicolosi.
(c) Diego Marchica and Ciccio Nicolosi.
(d) Ciccio La Rosa and Saro Pizzuco.
3. Why does an officer angrily intervene at the house of the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 despite not wanting to?
(a) To allow his wife and daughter to go to Mass.
(b) To take his daughter to school.
(c) To take him to work.
(d) To take his wife to the airport.
4. What is the title of the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2?
(a) Mighty Minister.
(c) Honourable Member.
(d) His Excellency.
5. Who do two high-ranking ministers discuss at the beginning of Section 3?
(a) Colagero Dibella.
(b) Salvatore Colasberna.
(c) Captain Bellodi.
(d) Rosario Pizzuco.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the nickname of the informer the police use to gain information on the mafia?
2. What is the name of the man who was shot at the beginning of the book?
3. How is the driver of the bus described when he is interviewed by the police after the shooting?
4. What is the nickname that Mrs. Nicolosi gives to the police in regards to the shooting?
5. What is the Italian name for the police that is used in the book?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)