|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2, pp. 22-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 complain about an encounter with?
(a) Diego Marchica.
(b) Don Arena.
(c) A member of the mafia.
(d) A police officer.
2. What item does a man sell near the shooting that the police look for in Section 1?
(b) Ice cream.
3. Whose names does the police informant give to the captain at the end of Section 2?
(a) Diego Marchica and Ciccio Nicolosi.
(b) Guiseppe Colasberna and Ciccio La Rosa.
(c) Ciccio La Rosa and Saro Pizzuco.
(d) Diego Marchica and Paolo Nicolosi.
4. Which of the following things does the workers for the man of honor shown (at the beginning of Section 2) not do after not being paid?
(a) Shoot at the man of honor.
(c) Demand money.
(d) Become desperate from starvation.
5. How is the driver of the bus described when he is interviewed by the police after the shooting?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the brother of the man who was killed at the beginning of the book, who talks to police about his death?
2. What is the title of the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2?
3. How many anonymous letters do the police have with ideas of who killed the man at the beginning of the book?
4. What does the captain watch during the informant's interview despite believing he is lying?
5. What is the actual name of the informer the police use to gain information on the mafia?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)