|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2, pp. 22-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the captain tell the dead man's brother the group possibly responsible for his brother's death are willing to do if they are not obeyed?
(a) Threaten people.
(b) Take money from people.
(c) Kill people.
(d) Kidnap family from their homes.
2. What is the title of the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2?
(b) Mighty Minister.
(c) Honourable Member.
(d) His Excellency.
3. What is the name of the type of ammunition used to kill the man at the beginning of the book, and is also known as wolf shot?
(b) Lupe pistoli.
4. How is the driver of the bus described when he is interviewed by the police after the shooting?
5. What does the captain suggest all of the building contractors in their area had done that the man who died had not?
(a) Hired locals.
(b) Paid for protection.
(c) Went to church.
(d) Had a permit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the brother of the man who was killed at the beginning of the book, who talks to police about his death?
2. What profession did the police informant on the mafia previously have before selling out?
3. How is the informant to the police on the mafia's payment described?
4. Why does the police informant on the mafia make up a story to tell to the captain in Section 2?
5. Who is the author of the book "Il Giorno Della Civetta"?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)