|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2, pp. 22-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 complain about an encounter with?
(a) A police officer.
(b) Don Arena.
(c) A member of the mafia.
(d) Diego Marchica.
2. What does the captain suggest all of the building contractors in their area had done that the man who died had not?
(a) Had a permit.
(b) Paid for protection.
(c) Hired locals.
(d) Went to church.
3. What does the captain watch during the informant's interview despite believing he is lying?
(a) His hands.
(b) His mouth.
(c) His reactions.
(d) His eyes.
4. What happens to the passengers on the bus after a man is shot at the beginning of the book?
(a) They talk to police immediately.
(b) They scream and hide on the bus.
(c) They laugh.
(d) They disappeared.
5. What does the captain suggest is the reason for the man being shot during his interview with the informant on the mafia?
(a) For not paying their taxes.
(b) For not submitting to the mafia.
(c) For being too rich.
(d) For being poor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the captain ask the dead man's workers and relatives to do before leaving the police station?
2. What is the name of the type of ammunition used to kill the man at the beginning of the book, and is also known as wolf shot?
3. How do many of the bus passengers describe their seat window on the day of the shooting to police?
4. What profession did the police informant on the mafia previously have before selling out?
5. What does the informant to the police on the mafia live in a constant state of?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)