|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2, pp. 22-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the captain tell the dead man's brother the group possibly responsible for his brother's death are willing to do if they are not obeyed?
(a) Kill people.
(b) Take money from people.
(c) Threaten people.
(d) Kidnap family from their homes.
2. How is the driver of the bus described when he is interviewed by the police after the shooting?
3. How long had the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 held out on paying his workers?
(a) 1 month.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 2 months.
4. What is the title of the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2?
(b) His Excellency.
(c) Mighty Minister.
(d) Honourable Member.
5. How is the informant to the police on the mafia's payment described?
(c) He isn't paid.
(d) Very well.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 believe he has held out on paying his workers?
2. What is the name of the company the man owned who was shot?
3. Which of the following things does the workers for the man of honor shown (at the beginning of Section 2) not do after not being paid?
4. What is the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 a member of?
5. What does the captain ask the dead man's workers and relatives to do before leaving the police station?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)