|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2, pp. 22-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item does a man sell near the shooting that the police look for in Section 1?
(a) Ice cream.
2. What does the captain suggest is the reason for the man being shot during his interview with the informant on the mafia?
(a) For not submitting to the mafia.
(b) For being poor.
(c) For not paying their taxes.
(d) For being too rich.
3. How do many of the bus passengers describe their seat window on the day of the shooting to police?
(a) Shades down.
(c) Very Bright.
4. Who is the author of the book "Il Giorno Della Civetta"?
(a) Silvio Pellico.
(b) Tommaso Sciasi.
(c) Leonardo Sciascia.
(d) Giovanni Leonardo.
5. What profession did the police informant on the mafia previously have before selling out?
(a) A sheep rustler.
(b) A waiter.
(c) A barber.
(d) A police officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the actual name of the informer the police use to gain information on the mafia?
2. How long had the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 held out on paying his workers?
3. What is the nickname of the informer the police use to gain information on the mafia?
4. How is the informant to the police on the mafia's payment described?
5. A man is shot getting on a bus which is traveling where?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)