|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2, pp. 22-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the informant to the police on the mafia's payment described?
(a) Very well.
(d) He isn't paid.
2. What is the name of the type of ammunition used to kill the man at the beginning of the book, and is also known as wolf shot?
(d) Lupe pistoli.
3. What happens to the passengers on the bus after a man is shot at the beginning of the book?
(a) They disappeared.
(b) They scream and hide on the bus.
(c) They laugh.
(d) They talk to police immediately.
4. A man is shot getting on a bus which is traveling where?
5. What is the title of the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2?
(a) His Excellency.
(b) Honourable Member.
(c) Mighty Minister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What city is the beginning of Section 2 set in?
2. What is the actual name of the informer the police use to gain information on the mafia?
3. How long does the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 believe he has held out on paying his workers?
4. Who is the author of the book "Il Giorno Della Civetta"?
5. What profession did the police informant on the mafia previously have before selling out?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)