|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2, pp. 22-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the informant to the police on the mafia's payment described?
(a) He isn't paid.
(c) Very well.
2. How long does the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 believe he has held out on paying his workers?
(a) 1 month.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 3 months.
3. What is the actual name of the informer the police use to gain information on the mafia?
(a) Rosario Pizzuco.
(b) Guiseppe Colasberna.
(c) Calogero Dibella.
(d) Paolo Nicolosi.
4. What reason does the captain have for asking those questioned in the murder case to write something down at the end of Section 1?
(a) To use as blackmail.
(b) For a handwriting sample.
(c) For no reason.
(d) For future contact.
5. What does the captain watch during the informant's interview despite believing he is lying?
(a) His hands.
(b) His mouth.
(c) His eyes.
(d) His reactions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What profession did the police informant on the mafia previously have before selling out?
2. How is the driver of the bus described when he is interviewed by the police after the shooting?
3. How long had the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 held out on paying his workers?
4. A man is shot getting on a bus which is traveling where?
5. What does the captain suggest all of the building contractors in their area had done that the man who died had not?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)