|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2, pp. 22-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 believe he has held out on paying his workers?
(a) 1 month.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 2 weeks.
2. Where is the opening scene of the book located?
3. Which of the following things does the workers for the man of honor shown (at the beginning of Section 2) not do after not being paid?
(b) Become desperate from starvation.
(c) Demand money.
(d) Shoot at the man of honor.
4. How is the informant to the police on the mafia's payment described?
(a) Very well.
(c) He isn't paid.
5. How long had the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 held out on paying his workers?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 1 month.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 2 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. A man is shot getting on a bus which is traveling where?
2. What is the actual name of the informer the police use to gain information on the mafia?
3. What does the captain ask the dead man's workers and relatives to do before leaving the police station?
4. What does the captain suggest all of the building contractors in their area had done that the man who died had not?
5. Who does the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 complain about an encounter with?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)