|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2, pp. 22-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of mine has the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 invested much of his money in?
2. What is the actual name of the informer the police use to gain information on the mafia?
(a) Paolo Nicolosi.
(b) Guiseppe Colasberna.
(c) Rosario Pizzuco.
(d) Calogero Dibella.
3. Why does an officer angrily intervene at the house of the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 despite not wanting to?
(a) To allow his wife and daughter to go to Mass.
(b) To take his daughter to school.
(c) To take him to work.
(d) To take his wife to the airport.
4. What does the captain ask the dead man's workers and relatives to do before leaving the police station?
(a) Write down their names and addresses.
(b) Give him their cards.
(c) Make a second meeting.
(d) Write down names of other witnesses.
5. What is the Italian name for the police that is used in the book?
(a) La Policia.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do many of the bus passengers describe their seat window on the day of the shooting to police?
2. How long had the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 held out on paying his workers?
3. What is the name of the man who was shot at the beginning of the book?
4. What is the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 a member of?
5. What is the name of the brother of the man who was killed at the beginning of the book, who talks to police about his death?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)