|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2, pp. 22-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long had the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 held out on paying his workers?
(a) 1 month.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 3 months.
2. What is the name of the company the man owned who was shot?
(a) Santa Fara Co-operative Society.
(b) Grimelli Co-Operative Society.
(c) Via Santa Co-operative Society.
(d) Genoa Fara Co-Operative Society.
3. Why does an officer angrily intervene at the house of the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 despite not wanting to?
(a) To take him to work.
(b) To take his daughter to school.
(c) To take his wife to the airport.
(d) To allow his wife and daughter to go to Mass.
4. What is the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 a member of?
(a) The mafia.
(b) The Italian police force.
(c) The Italian Parliament.
(d) The French Parliament.
5. What does the informant to the police on the mafia live in a constant state of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the passengers on the bus after a man is shot at the beginning of the book?
2. What is the name of the man who was shot at the beginning of the book?
3. What does the captain watch during the informant's interview despite believing he is lying?
4. Whose names does the police informant give to the captain at the end of Section 2?
5. Which of the following things does the workers for the man of honor shown (at the beginning of Section 2) not do after not being paid?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)