|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2, pp. 22-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the driver of the bus described when he is interviewed by the police after the shooting?
2. Where is the opening scene of the book located?
3. What is the name of the company the man owned who was shot?
(a) Via Santa Co-operative Society.
(b) Grimelli Co-Operative Society.
(c) Genoa Fara Co-Operative Society.
(d) Santa Fara Co-operative Society.
4. How many anonymous letters do the police have with ideas of who killed the man at the beginning of the book?
5. A man is shot getting on a bus which is traveling where?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose names does the police informant give to the captain at the end of Section 2?
2. What is the title of the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2?
3. What city is the beginning of Section 2 set in?
4. How long ago do the police discover it had been since the man who was shot at the beginning of the book had been accosted on a bus for the very first time?
5. What is the actual name of the informer the police use to gain information on the mafia?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)