|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2, pp. 22-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item does a man sell near the shooting that the police look for in Section 1?
(b) Ice cream.
2. How long ago do the police discover it had been since the man who was shot at the beginning of the book had been accosted on a bus for the very first time?
(a) 6 months.
(b) A year.
(c) 7 days.
(d) 4 months.
3. What is the nickname of the informer the police use to gain information on the mafia?
(d) Little Priest.
4. What reason does the captain have for asking those questioned in the murder case to write something down at the end of Section 1?
(a) For no reason.
(b) For future contact.
(c) For a handwriting sample.
(d) To use as blackmail.
5. How is the informant to the police on the mafia's payment described?
(b) Very well.
(d) He isn't paid.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the passengers on the bus after a man is shot at the beginning of the book?
2. What city is the beginning of Section 2 set in?
3. Whose names does the police informant give to the captain at the end of Section 2?
4. What is the name of the type of ammunition used to kill the man at the beginning of the book, and is also known as wolf shot?
5. What is the name of the brother of the man who was killed at the beginning of the book, who talks to police about his death?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)