|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2, pp. 22-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does the captain have for asking those questioned in the murder case to write something down at the end of Section 1?
(a) To use as blackmail.
(b) For a handwriting sample.
(c) For future contact.
(d) For no reason.
2. What does the informant to the police on the mafia live in a constant state of?
3. What is the title of the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2?
(a) Mighty Minister.
(b) His Excellency.
(c) Honourable Member.
4. What is the Italian name for the police that is used in the book?
(b) La Policia.
5. What profession did the police informant on the mafia previously have before selling out?
(a) A waiter.
(b) A sheep rustler.
(c) A police officer.
(d) A barber.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the opening scene of the book located?
2. Who does the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 complain about an encounter with?
3. Whose names does the police informant give to the captain at the end of Section 2?
4. What does the captain suggest all of the building contractors in their area had done that the man who died had not?
5. How do many of the bus passengers describe their seat window on the day of the shooting to police?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)