|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2, pp. 22-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do many of the bus passengers describe their seat window on the day of the shooting to police?
(a) Very Bright.
(b) Shades down.
2. Which of the following things does the workers for the man of honor shown (at the beginning of Section 2) not do after not being paid?
(a) Demand money.
(c) Become desperate from starvation.
(d) Shoot at the man of honor.
3. Why does the police informant on the mafia make up a story to tell to the captain in Section 2?
(a) He wants to get back at someone.
(b) He is forced.
(c) He is mad.
(d) So he will be paid.
4. A man is shot getting on a bus which is traveling where?
5. What kind of mine has the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 invested much of his money in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the passengers on the bus after a man is shot at the beginning of the book?
2. What is the Italian name for the police that is used in the book?
3. Where is the opening scene of the book located?
4. How many anonymous letters do the police have with ideas of who killed the man at the beginning of the book?
5. Why does an officer angrily intervene at the house of the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 despite not wanting to?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)