|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2, pp. 22-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of mine has the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 invested much of his money in?
2. Where is the opening scene of the book located?
3. What is the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 a member of?
(a) The Italian police force.
(b) The Italian Parliament.
(c) The French Parliament.
(d) The mafia.
4. Why does an officer angrily intervene at the house of the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 despite not wanting to?
(a) To take his daughter to school.
(b) To take him to work.
(c) To take his wife to the airport.
(d) To allow his wife and daughter to go to Mass.
5. Which of the following things does the workers for the man of honor shown (at the beginning of Section 2) not do after not being paid?
(b) Become desperate from starvation.
(c) Demand money.
(d) Shoot at the man of honor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the informant to the police on the mafia live in a constant state of?
2. What is the Italian name for the police that is used in the book?
3. A man is shot getting on a bus which is traveling where?
4. Who is the author of the book "Il Giorno Della Civetta"?
5. How long had the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 held out on paying his workers?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)