|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2, pp. 22-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the opening scene of the book located?
2. How long ago do the police discover it had been since the man who was shot at the beginning of the book had been accosted on a bus for the very first time?
(a) A year.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 7 days.
(d) 4 months.
3. What is the name of the type of ammunition used to kill the man at the beginning of the book, and is also known as wolf shot?
(a) Lupe pistoli.
4. What is the title of the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2?
(a) Mighty Minister.
(b) Honourable Member.
(c) His Excellency.
5. What is the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 a member of?
(a) The Italian police force.
(b) The Italian Parliament.
(c) The mafia.
(d) The French Parliament.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the company the man owned who was shot?
2. Who does the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 complain about an encounter with?
3. What is the name of the man who was shot at the beginning of the book?
4. What is the actual name of the informer the police use to gain information on the mafia?
5. What is the Italian name for the police that is used in the book?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)