|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10, pp. 108-120.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose office is the man the police allow to sit in the captain's office during interrogation able to see into?
(a) Sergeant D'Antona's.
(b) Minister Mancusi's.
(c) Sergeant Livigni's.
(d) Sergeant Major Ferlisi's.
2. What does the old man shown at the beginning of Section 4 known to have?
3. According to the first confession the police hear in Section 7, who offers Marchica money for Colasberna's murder?
(a) Don Arena.
(b) Paolo Nicolosi.
(c) Saro Pizzuco.
(d) Mrs. Nicolosi.
4. What does the captain watch during the informant's interview despite believing he is lying?
(a) His eyes.
(b) His reactions.
(c) His mouth.
(d) His hands.
5. Who do the police arrest next after the first arrest in Section 6?
(a) Paolo Nicolosi.
(b) Diego Pizzuco and Don Arena.
(d) Ciccio La Rosa and Don Arena.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the two men having a phone conversation in Section 8 believe the police should be more willing to work with?
2. How does Little Priest act out of fear in Section 5?
3. Why does an officer angrily intervene at the house of the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 despite not wanting to?
4. Whose poise is considered unflappable in Section 9?
5. Whose side of the murder story is told second in Section 7?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)