|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8, pp. 82-90.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times has the individual shown at the beginning of Section 5 given this type of information to the police?
(d) Three times.
2. What is the profession of the man whose house is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down after the shooting?
(d) Tree pruner.
3. Who do the police arrest first in Section 6?
(b) Diego Marchica.
(c) Don Arena.
(d) Salvatore Colasberna.
4. Why does an officer angrily intervene at the house of the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 despite not wanting to?
(a) To take his wife to the airport.
(b) To allow his wife and daughter to go to Mass.
(c) To take his daughter to school.
(d) To take him to work.
5. How is the mood of the individual shown at the beginning of Section 5 described?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Marchica want to ensure will be implicated for murder along with him at the end of Section 6?
2. How does the old man say a man is not supposed to react if he suspects his wife of cheating in Section 4?
3. Who does the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 complain about an encounter with?
4. Whose side of the murder story is told second in Section 7?
5. Who does the man the police allow to sit in the captain's office first witness the police questioning in Section 6?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)