Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5, pp. 53-65.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the nickname that Mrs. Nicolosi gives to the police in regards to the shooting?
(b) Little Priest.
2. What is the nickname of the informer the police use to gain information on the mafia?
(c) Little Priest.
3. What does the old man shown at the beginning of Section 4 known to have?
4. What does the captain ask the dead man's workers and relatives to do before leaving the police station?
(a) Write down their names and addresses.
(b) Make a second meeting.
(c) Give him their cards.
(d) Write down names of other witnesses.
5. What is the name of the man's house that is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down after the shooting?
(a) Paolo Nicolosi.
(b) Saro Pizzuco.
(c) Diego Marchica.
(d) Guiseppe Colasberna.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the old man believe a certain spy to be setting himself up against in Section 4?
2. What are the two high-ranking ministers shown at the beginning of Section 3 known as?
3. How many anonymous letters do the police have with ideas of who killed the man at the beginning of the book?
4. How is the mood of the individual shown at the beginning of Section 5 described?
5. What profession does the man have in the story the old man tells at the beginning of Section 4?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)