Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, pp. 32-48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the nickname of the informer the police use to gain information on the mafia?
(d) Little Priest.
2. What does the captain tell the dead man's brother the group possibly responsible for his brother's death are willing to do if they are not obeyed?
(a) Take money from people.
(b) Threaten people.
(c) Kidnap family from their homes.
(d) Kill people.
3. What does the informant to the police on the mafia live in a constant state of?
4. What is the name of the company the man owned who was shot?
(a) Grimelli Co-Operative Society.
(b) Genoa Fara Co-Operative Society.
(c) Santa Fara Co-operative Society.
(d) Via Santa Co-operative Society.
5. How long does the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 believe he has held out on paying his workers?
(a) 1 month.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 1 week.
Short Answer Questions
1. What political association do the two men at the beginning of Section 3 claim Salvatore Colasberna to be involved with?
2. What kind of mine has the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 invested much of his money in?
3. How do many of the bus passengers describe their seat window on the day of the shooting to police?
4. What is the name of the street the police believe Colasberna's murderer to have run down after the shooting?
5. Why does the police informant on the mafia make up a story to tell to the captain in Section 2?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)