Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2, pp. 22-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city is the beginning of Section 2 set in?
2. What is the name of the type of ammunition used to kill the man at the beginning of the book, and is also known as wolf shot?
(b) Lupe pistoli.
3. What is the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 a member of?
(a) The Italian police force.
(b) The Italian Parliament.
(c) The mafia.
(d) The French Parliament.
4. How is the driver of the bus described when he is interviewed by the police after the shooting?
5. What does the captain watch during the informant's interview despite believing he is lying?
(a) His eyes.
(b) His reactions.
(c) His mouth.
(d) His hands.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does an officer angrily intervene at the house of the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 despite not wanting to?
2. What does the captain suggest all of the building contractors in their area had done that the man who died had not?
3. What is the Italian name for the police that is used in the book?
4. Whose names does the police informant give to the captain at the end of Section 2?
5. What is the title of the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)