|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9, pp. 90-108.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the first confession the police hear in Section 7, who offers Marchica money for Colasberna's murder?
(a) Mrs. Nicolosi.
(b) Paolo Nicolosi.
(c) Don Arena.
(d) Saro Pizzuco.
2. Where does the old man suggest the young man should go visit a sister at the end of Section 4?
3. What does Marchica believe after the police show him a confession in Section 6?
(a) That Pizzuco confessed.
(b) That the don confessed.
(c) That he is innocent.
(d) That the police are liars.
4. What does the Captain discover the don lied about that he wishes he could arrest him for but cannot?
(a) His will.
(b) His house deed.
(c) His marriage license.
(d) His income taxes.
5. Who do the two men having a phone conversation in Section 8 believe the police should be more willing to work with?
(a) The poor.
(b) Prominent citizens.
(c) The mafia.
(d) Government officials.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following men do the police not arrest after getting Little Priest's letter?
2. Who is the man the sergeant major brings in (who loves gambling) believed to have ties to?
3. What does the man who comes to talk to the police in Section 5 accuse them of treating one of the men they arrested?
4. What is the man being interviewed by police actually telling them when the other prisoner watches the interview from the captain's office?
5. According to the first confession the police hear in Section 7, who is accused of fooling a man into allowing him access to a shelter after the murder?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)