|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9, pp. 90-108.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the high-ranking minister receive a call from at the beginning of Section 8?
2. Who helps the police retrieve Nicolosi's body in the book?
(a) A priest.
(b) A farmer.
(c) A peasant.
3. Who brings the captain a confession in his office to allow the prisoner watching the interrogation to see?
4. What does the Captain find himself discussing with the don rather than the murder case?
5. Who does a man come to the police to talk to them about in Section 5?
(a) Don Arena.
(b) Guiseppe Colasberna.
(c) Diego Marchica.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many anonymous letters do the police have with ideas of who killed the man at the beginning of the book?
2. What does the captain suggest all of the building contractors in their area had done that the man who died had not?
3. What does the old man believe a certain spy to be setting himself up against in Section 4?
4. How many times has the individual shown at the beginning of Section 5 given this type of information to the police?
5. How does the man who comes to talk to the police in Section 5 describe one of the men they arrested?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)