|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9, pp. 90-108.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the police obtain a confession to show Marchica in Section 6?
(a) They forge it.
(b) Pizzuco writes it.
(c) Mrs. Nicolosi writes it.
(d) Don Arena writes it.
2. Who are the characters shown at the beginning of Section 9 worried about confessing?
(a) Diego Marchica.
(b) Minister Mancusi.
(c) Don Arena.
(d) Saro Pizzuco.
3. How does Captain Bellodi feel about the area he searches for Nicolosi's body?
(a) It is holy.
(b) It is sad.
(c) That it is creepy.
(d) It is pretty.
4. Who brings the captain a confession in his office to allow the prisoner watching the interrogation to see?
5. What does a confession suggest is the only motivation for Marchica to commit murder?
(a) He holds grudges.
(b) There is no reason.
(c) His violent temper.
(d) He is a psychopath.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the profession of the man whose house is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down after the shooting?
2. What is the man being interviewed by police actually telling them when the other prisoner watches the interview from the captain's office?
3. According to the first confession the police hear in Section 7, who claims they had no prior knowledge about the murder until after it occurred?
4. Who is described as having a violent reputation in Section 7?
5. How many characters are shown at the beginning of Section 9?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)