|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9, pp. 90-108.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the captain suggest is the reason for the man being shot during his interview with the informant on the mafia?
(a) For being too rich.
(b) For being poor.
(c) For not submitting to the mafia.
(d) For not paying their taxes.
2. What does the captain watch during the informant's interview despite believing he is lying?
(a) His eyes.
(b) His mouth.
(c) His reactions.
(d) His hands.
3. What does a man reveal to a high-ranking minister will be on the front page of a newspaper at the beginning of Section 8?
(a) A picture of a minister with Pizzuco.
(b) A picture of Marchica with a government official.
(c) An accusation of murder.
(d) A picture of Don Arena with an important minister.
4. Which character has been to prison many times and doesn't really mind going back in the book?
(a) Diego Marchica.
(b) Saro Pizzuco.
(d) Paolo Nicolosi.
5. A man is shot getting on a bus which is traveling where?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the high-ranking minister shown at the beginning of Section 8 known as?
2. What is the name of Mrs. Nicolosi's lover?
3. What is the name of the man who was shot at the beginning of the book?
4. Where is Nicolosi's body discovered in the book?
5. Who is concluded to have been involved in the murders Bellodi has been investigating at the end of Section 8?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)