|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9, pp. 90-108.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the minister Don Arena is said to be close friends with at the end of Section 5?
2. What does the Captain find himself discussing with the don rather than the murder case?
3. Whose names does the police informant give to the captain at the end of Section 2?
(a) Diego Marchica and Ciccio Nicolosi.
(b) Guiseppe Colasberna and Ciccio La Rosa.
(c) Ciccio La Rosa and Saro Pizzuco.
(d) Diego Marchica and Paolo Nicolosi.
4. What occupation does the man Captain Bellodi meets in Section 8 have?
(a) A farmer.
(b) A government official.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A cook.
5. What are the two high-ranking ministers shown at the beginning of Section 3 known as?
(a) Your Majesty and His Excellency.
(b) Honorable Member and His Excellency.
(c) The Minister and Honorable Member.
(d) His Excellency and the Minister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bellodi not bother to do to the man he meets at a crime scene in Section 8?
2. What does the man Captain Bellodi meets in Section 8 tell him his dog's name means?
3. What does the old man say anyone who sets themselves up against the church is, in Section 4?
4. What does the informant to the police on the mafia live in a constant state of?
5. How long does the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 believe he has held out on paying his workers?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)