|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9, pp. 90-108.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose confession does the Captain show the don during an interrogation in Section 9?
(a) Ciccio La Rosa's.
(b) Saro Pizzuco's.
(c) Don Arena's.
(d) Diego Marchica's.
2. What is the name of the minister Don Arena is said to be close friends with at the end of Section 5?
3. What political association do the two men at the beginning of Section 3 claim Salvatore Colasberna to be involved with?
4. What do the characters shown at the beginning of Section 9 say they will provide for Marchica?
(a) A way out.
(d) An undeniable alibi.
5. What do the police believe arresting Marchica would be after he is brought in for questioning?
(a) Very dangerous.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many characters are shown at the beginning of Section 9?
2. Whose names does the police informant give to the captain at the end of Section 2?
3. Where does the old man suggest the young man should go visit a sister at the end of Section 4?
4. At what time do the police believe the murderer would have been running down the street after the shooting?
5. Who does Marchica want to ensure will be implicated for murder along with him at the end of Section 6?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)