|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9, pp. 90-108.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the old man shown in Section 4 believe make a fool of most of the men in the city?
(a) The priests.
(b) The police.
(c) The mafia.
(d) The government.
2. What is the nickname that Mrs. Nicolosi gives to the police in regards to the shooting?
(b) Little Priest.
3. What profession did the police informant on the mafia previously have before selling out?
(a) A sheep rustler.
(b) A barber.
(c) A police officer.
(d) A waiter.
4. What is the name of the street the police believe Colasberna's murderer to have run down after the shooting?
(a) Broad Street.
(b) Genoa Street.
(c) Lupara Street.
(d) Cavour Street.
5. What is the name of the popular card game often played in Sicily that is discussed in the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Little Priest originally mail his confession to in Section 5?
2. Where does Captain Bellodi search for the body of Nicolosi in Section 8?
3. What did the individual shown at the beginning of Section 5 give to the police that he is unsure of?
4. Whose side of the murder story is told second in Section 7?
5. Where does the high-ranking minister receive a call from at the beginning of Section 8?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)