|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9, pp. 90-108.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What country does the Captain wish Italy would adopt laws from that would allow more mafia members to be arrested?
(b) The United States.
2. What is the name of the minister Don Arena is said to be close friends with at the end of Section 5?
3. Who does the Captain mention during his interrogation of the don that makes him angry?
(a) His daughter.
(b) His mother.
(c) His priest.
(d) His wife.
4. What do the two high-ranking ministers shown at the beginning of Section 3 believe Captain Bellodi to be, in regards to the mafia?
5. Who does the captain ask the don if he told to get rid of Colasberna?
(a) Ciccio La Rosa.
(b) Saro Pizzuco.
(c) Diego Marchica.
(d) Paolo Nicolosi.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the police informant on the mafia make up a story to tell to the captain in Section 2?
2. Who brings the captain a confession in his office to allow the prisoner watching the interrogation to see?
3. What does the wife of he man whose house is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down say her husband came inside to retrieve after hearing gun shots?
4. What kind of mine has the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 invested much of his money in?
5. What does a man reveal to a high-ranking minister will be on the front page of a newspaper at the beginning of Section 8?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)