|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9, pp. 90-108.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man who comes to talk to the police in Section 5 accuse them of treating one of the men they arrested?
(a) Like a common criminal.
(b) Like a priest.
(c) Like a god.
(d) Like a government leader.
2. Who do the two men having a phone conversation at the beginning of Section 8 become annoyed at because of their sudden rise in power?
(a) Captain Bellodi.
(b) Diego Marchica.
(c) Don Arena.
(d) Saro Pizzuco.
3. Who does the Captain use as an example when trying to prove the don used corrupt building contracts in Section 9?
(a) Ciccio La Rosa.
(b) Salvatore Colasberna.
(c) Paolo Nicolosi.
(d) Mr. Fazello.
4. What does the captain tell the dead man's brother the group possibly responsible for his brother's death are willing to do if they are not obeyed?
(a) Threaten people.
(b) Kidnap family from their homes.
(c) Kill people.
(d) Take money from people.
5. Who approaches Captain Bellodi when he returns to the station after finding Nicolosi's body?
(a) The mafia.
(d) The government.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the confession the police show Marchica in Section 6 say the murderer didn't have?
2. What country does the Captain wish Italy would adopt laws from that would allow more mafia members to be arrested?
3. What does the Captain discover the don lied about that he wishes he could arrest him for but cannot?
4. Who does Little Priest originally mail his confession to in Section 5?
5. Whose side of the murder story is told first in Section 7?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)