|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9, pp. 90-108.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the confession the police show Marchica claim is guilty of the murder?
(a) Diego Marchica.
(b) Don Arena.
(c) Ciccio La Rosa.
(d) Paolo Nicolosi.
2. Who reacts in rage when the police show him a full confession implicating him in Section 7?
(a) Ciccio La Rosa.
(b) Don Arena.
(d) Saro Pizzuco.
3. What does the old man shown in Section 4 believe most of the men in his city to be?
4. What do the two high-ranking ministers shown at the beginning of Section 3 say they do not believe in?
(a) The police.
(b) The economy.
(d) The mafia.
5. Who tells the man watching the interview from the captain's office that his friend is telling the police everything?
(a) Minister Mancusi.
(b) Captain Bellodi.
(c) Don Arena.
(d) Sergeant D'Antona.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the confessions the police obtain insinuate Colasberna did to cause him to be murdered?
2. Why does the police informant on the mafia make up a story to tell to the captain in Section 2?
3. How do many of the bus passengers describe their seat window on the day of the shooting to police?
4. A man is shot getting on a bus which is traveling where?
5. Whose side of the murder story is told first in Section 7?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)