|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9, pp. 90-108.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the informant to the police on the mafia live in a constant state of?
2. According to the first confession the police hear in Section 7, who disposes of the murder weapon?
(a) Marchica's mother.
(b) Pizzuco's brother-in-law.
(d) Pizzuco's wife.
3. What does the wife of he man whose house is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down say her husband came inside to retrieve after hearing gun shots?
(a) His coat.
(b) A shirt.
4. What happens to the passengers on the bus after a man is shot at the beginning of the book?
(a) They laugh.
(b) They scream and hide on the bus.
(c) They disappeared.
(d) They talk to police immediately.
5. According to the first confession the police hear in Section 7, who offers to supply the gun for the murder?
(a) Saro Pizzuco.
(b) Diego Marchica.
(c) Paolo Nicolosi.
(d) Don Arena.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pizzuco do after he assumes the police know everything about the murder?
2. What political association do the two men at the beginning of Section 3 claim Salvatore Colasberna to be involved with?
3. What does Little Priest also include on a piece of paper for the police in Section 5 along with some names?
4. What does a confession suggest is the only motivation for Marchica to commit murder?
5. What city is the beginning of Section 2 set in?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)