|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9, pp. 90-108.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Captain Bellodi feel about the area he searches for Nicolosi's body?
(a) It is sad.
(b) It is pretty.
(c) It is holy.
(d) That it is creepy.
2. Who is concluded to have been involved in the murders Bellodi has been investigating at the end of Section 8?
(a) Ciccio La Rosa.
(b) Paolo Nicolosi.
(c) Minister Mancuso.
(d) Minister Livigni.
3. Whose office is the man the police allow to sit in the captain's office during interrogation able to see into?
(a) Sergeant Major Ferlisi's.
(b) Sergeant Livigni's.
(c) Minister Mancusi's.
(d) Sergeant D'Antona's.
4. Who does the captain ask the don if he told to get rid of Colasberna?
(a) Paolo Nicolosi.
(b) Diego Marchica.
(c) Ciccio La Rosa.
(d) Saro Pizzuco.
5. What occupation does the man Captain Bellodi meets in Section 8 have?
(a) A cook.
(b) A government official.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A farmer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the nickname of the informer the police use to gain information on the mafia?
2. What country does the Captain wish Italy would adopt laws from that would allow more mafia members to be arrested?
3. What does a confession suggest is the only motivation for Marchica to commit murder?
4. According to the first confession the police hear in Section 7, who claims they had no prior knowledge about the murder until after it occurred?
5. Who do the two men having a phone conversation at the beginning of Section 8 become annoyed at because of their sudden rise in power?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)