|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9, pp. 90-108.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following descriptions does the old man not use to describe the men that don't join the mafia at the beginning of Section 4?
(b) Made into police officers.
2. What is the name of the man who was shot at the beginning of the book?
(a) Salvatore Colasberna.
(b) Paolo Nicolosi.
(c) Rasario Pizzuco.
(d) Colagero Salvatore.
3. Who helps the police retrieve Nicolosi's body in the book?
(b) A priest.
(c) A peasant.
(d) A farmer.
4. Where does the old man suggest the young man should go visit a sister at the end of Section 4?
5. Whose office is the man the police allow to sit in the captain's office during interrogation able to see into?
(a) Sergeant D'Antona's.
(b) Sergeant Major Ferlisi's.
(c) Sergeant Livigni's.
(d) Minister Mancusi's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the confession the police show Marchica in Section 6 say the murderer didn't have?
2. According to the second confession the police hear in Section 7, what was Colasberna offering Pizzuco?
3. Who do the police arrest first in Section 6?
4. What political association do the two men at the beginning of Section 3 claim Salvatore Colasberna to be involved with?
5. What is the name of the spy the old man expresses regret at in Section 4?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)