|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9, pp. 90-108.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long do the police wait to arrest the next people after the first initial man in Section 6?
(a) Six hours.
(b) An hour.
(c) One day.
(d) Two days.
2. What does the Captain find himself discussing with the don rather than the murder case?
3. What does Marchica believe after the police show him a confession in Section 6?
(a) That the police are liars.
(b) That Pizzuco confessed.
(c) That he is innocent.
(d) That the don confessed.
4. What is the name of the honorable man Don Arena is said to be close friends with at the end of Section 5?
5. Who do the two men having a phone conversation at the beginning of Section 8 become annoyed at because of their sudden rise in power?
(a) Diego Marchica.
(b) Don Arena.
(c) Saro Pizzuco.
(d) Captain Bellodi.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following men do the police not arrest after getting Little Priest's letter?
2. What does the man who comes to talk to the police in Section 5 accuse them of treating one of the men they arrested?
3. What is the name of Mrs. Nicolosi's lover?
4. Who does the Captain first interrogate in Section 9?
5. Who helps the police retrieve Nicolosi's body in the book?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)