|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9, pp. 90-108.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Nicolosi's body discovered in the book?
(a) Buried in a hole.
(b) Deep down in a cleft in the earth.
(c) Behind the altar.
(d) On the street.
2. Who does the captain ask the don if he told to get rid of Colasberna?
(a) Ciccio La Rosa.
(b) Saro Pizzuco.
(c) Paolo Nicolosi.
(d) Diego Marchica.
3. What does the Captain find himself discussing with the don rather than the murder case?
4. Who do the police arrest next after the first arrest in Section 6?
(a) Diego Pizzuco and Don Arena.
(b) Ciccio La Rosa and Don Arena.
(d) Paolo Nicolosi.
5. What does the old man shown at the beginning of Section 4 known to have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What religion are all mafia members associated with?
2. What happens to the passengers on the bus after a man is shot at the beginning of the book?
3. What is the name of the type of ammunition used to kill the man at the beginning of the book, and is also known as wolf shot?
4. Where does the high-ranking minister receive a call from at the beginning of Section 8?
5. What political association do the two men at the beginning of Section 3 claim Salvatore Colasberna to be involved with?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)