|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9, pp. 90-108.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What religion are all mafia members associated with?
2. How many characters are shown at the beginning of Section 9?
3. Who does a man come to the police to talk to them about in Section 5?
(a) Guiseppe Colasberna.
(c) Don Arena.
(d) Diego Marchica.
4. What happens to Little Priest after he mails a letter to the police?
(a) He is murdered.
(b) He flees.
(c) He disappears.
(d) He is arrested.
5. Who does the old man say should take a vacation at the end of Section 4?
(a) Ciccio La Rosa.
(b) Diego Marchica.
(d) Saro Pizzuco.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many shots does the wife of he man whose house is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down after the shooting say her husband heard?
2. Who approaches Captain Bellodi when he returns to the station after finding Nicolosi's body?
3. Why does the police informant on the mafia make up a story to tell to the captain in Section 2?
4. Who do the two men having a phone conversation in Section 8 believe the police should be more willing to work with?
5. How long ago do the police discover it had been since the man who was shot at the beginning of the book had been accosted on a bus for the very first time?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)