|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9, pp. 90-108.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the characters shown at the beginning of Section 9 say they will provide for Marchica?
(a) A way out.
(c) An undeniable alibi.
2. How does Little Priest act out of fear in Section 5?
(b) Obvious of his guilt.
3. How long do the police wait to arrest the next people after the first initial man in Section 6?
(a) Six hours.
(b) An hour.
(c) One day.
(d) Two days.
4. How do the police obtain a confession to show Marchica in Section 6?
(a) Don Arena writes it.
(b) Pizzuco writes it.
(c) Mrs. Nicolosi writes it.
(d) They forge it.
5. What reason does the captain have for asking those questioned in the murder case to write something down at the end of Section 1?
(a) For a handwriting sample.
(b) For no reason.
(c) To use as blackmail.
(d) For future contact.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells the man watching the interview from the captain's office that his friend is telling the police everything?
2. What does a confession suggest is the only motivation for Marchica to commit murder?
3. Who does the sergeant major believe knows everyone in town and goes to question in Section 3?
4. How many characters are shown at the beginning of Section 9?
5. What is the actual name of the informer the police use to gain information on the mafia?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)