|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9, pp. 90-108.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What profession did the police informant on the mafia previously have before selling out?
(a) A barber.
(b) A sheep rustler.
(c) A police officer.
(d) A waiter.
2. What is the name of the type of ammunition used to kill the man at the beginning of the book, and is also known as wolf shot?
(c) Lupe pistoli.
3. Who do the police arrest next after the first arrest in Section 6?
(a) Ciccio La Rosa and Don Arena.
(b) Paolo Nicolosi.
(c) Diego Pizzuco and Don Arena.
4. Who writes a full confession at the beginning of Section 7?
(a) Minister Mancusi.
(c) Mrs. Nicolosi.
(d) Diego Marchica.
5. According to the second confession the police hear in Section 7, what was Colasberna offering Pizzuco?
(a) An alibi.
(b) Marriage advice.
(d) Business advice.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long had the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 held out on paying his workers?
2. What is the name of Mrs. Nicolosi's lover?
3. What is the name of the honorable man Don Arena is said to be close friends with at the end of Section 5?
4. What does the man Captain Bellodi meets in Section 8 tell him his dog's name means?
5. What do the characters shown at the beginning of Section 9 say they will provide for Marchica?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)