|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, pp. 32-48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Mrs. Nicolosi's lover?
2. What is the Italian name for the police that is used in the book?
(a) La Policia.
3. A man is shot getting on a bus which is traveling where?
4. What is the name of the street the police believe Colasberna's murderer to have run down after the shooting?
(a) Cavour Street.
(b) Broad Street.
(c) Lupara Street.
(d) Genoa Street.
5. What is the name of the brother of the man who was killed at the beginning of the book, who talks to police about his death?
(a) Giuseppe Mancusi.
(b) Rosario Pizzuco.
(c) Diego Marchica.
(d) Giuseppe Colasberna.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the captain watch during the informant's interview despite believing he is lying?
2. How do many of the bus passengers describe their seat window on the day of the shooting to police?
3. What is the name of the type of ammunition used to kill the man at the beginning of the book, and is also known as wolf shot?
4. What is the actual name of the informer the police use to gain information on the mafia?
5. What does the informant to the police on the mafia live in a constant state of?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)