|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, pp. 32-48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the opening scene of the book located?
2. What does the wife of he man whose house is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down say her husband came inside to retrieve after hearing gun shots?
(a) His coat.
(b) A shirt.
3. Why does the police informant on the mafia make up a story to tell to the captain in Section 2?
(a) He is mad.
(b) He wants to get back at someone.
(c) He is forced.
(d) So he will be paid.
4. Whose names does the police informant give to the captain at the end of Section 2?
(a) Guiseppe Colasberna and Ciccio La Rosa.
(b) Diego Marchica and Paolo Nicolosi.
(c) Diego Marchica and Ciccio Nicolosi.
(d) Ciccio La Rosa and Saro Pizzuco.
5. How many shots does the wife of he man whose house is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down after the shooting say her husband heard?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2?
2. At what time do the police believe the murderer would have been running down the street after the shooting?
3. A man is shot getting on a bus which is traveling where?
4. What do the police believe arresting Marchica would be after he is brought in for questioning?
5. What do the two high-ranking ministers shown at the beginning of Section 3 believe Captain Bellodi to be, in regards to the mafia?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)