|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, pp. 32-48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the two high-ranking ministers shown at the beginning of Section 3 say they do not believe in?
(a) The mafia.
(c) The police.
(d) The economy.
2. What is the nickname that Mrs. Nicolosi gives to the police in regards to the shooting?
(b) Little Priest.
3. What is the Italian name for the police that is used in the book?
(d) La Policia.
4. What is the name of the man's house that is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down after the shooting?
(a) Diego Marchica.
(b) Guiseppe Colasberna.
(c) Paolo Nicolosi.
(d) Saro Pizzuco.
5. What do the police believe arresting Marchica would be after he is brought in for questioning?
(d) Very dangerous.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the street the police believe Colasberna's murderer to have run down after the shooting?
2. What is the name of the company the man owned who was shot?
3. Why does the police informant on the mafia make up a story to tell to the captain in Section 2?
4. Who does the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 complain about an encounter with?
5. What is the name of Mrs. Nicolosi's lover?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)