|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, pp. 32-48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many anonymous letters do the police have with ideas of who killed the man at the beginning of the book?
2. Who is the man the sergeant major brings in (who loves gambling) believed to have ties to?
(a) The church.
(b) The police.
(c) The mafia.
(d) The government.
3. What political association do the two men at the beginning of Section 3 claim Salvatore Colasberna to be involved with?
4. What do the police believe arresting Marchica would be after he is brought in for questioning?
(a) Very dangerous.
5. What city is the beginning of Section 2 set in?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do many of the bus passengers describe their seat window on the day of the shooting to police?
2. How long had the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 held out on paying his workers?
3. What kind of mine has the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 invested much of his money in?
4. What is the nickname of the informer the police use to gain information on the mafia?
5. Which of the following things does the workers for the man of honor shown (at the beginning of Section 2) not do after not being paid?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)