|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, pp. 32-48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A man is shot getting on a bus which is traveling where?
2. What do the two high-ranking ministers shown at the beginning of Section 3 say they do not believe in?
(b) The economy.
(c) The police.
(d) The mafia.
3. How long does the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 believe he has held out on paying his workers?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 1 month.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 1 week.
4. What is the name of the man who was shot at the beginning of the book?
(a) Paolo Nicolosi.
(b) Colagero Salvatore.
(c) Salvatore Colasberna.
(d) Rasario Pizzuco.
5. What is the name of the brother of the man who was killed at the beginning of the book, who talks to police about his death?
(a) Rosario Pizzuco.
(b) Giuseppe Colasberna.
(c) Giuseppe Mancusi.
(d) Diego Marchica.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the wife of he man whose house is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down say her husband came inside to retrieve after hearing gun shots?
2. How is the informant to the police on the mafia's payment described?
3. Who does the sergeant major find to be given a nickname due to his love of gambling?
4. Whose names does the police informant give to the captain at the end of Section 2?
5. What city is the beginning of Section 2 set in?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)