|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, pp. 32-48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the nickname of the informer the police use to gain information on the mafia?
(a) Little Priest.
2. How many anonymous letters do the police have with ideas of who killed the man at the beginning of the book?
3. Why does an officer angrily intervene at the house of the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 despite not wanting to?
(a) To take him to work.
(b) To take his wife to the airport.
(c) To allow his wife and daughter to go to Mass.
(d) To take his daughter to school.
4. What is the profession of the man whose house is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down after the shooting?
(d) Tree pruner.
5. What is the name of the type of ammunition used to kill the man at the beginning of the book, and is also known as wolf shot?
(d) Lupe pistoli.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the captain ask the dead man's workers and relatives to do before leaving the police station?
2. What are the two high-ranking ministers shown at the beginning of Section 3 known as?
3. How long had the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 held out on paying his workers?
4. What do the police believe arresting Marchica would be after he is brought in for questioning?
5. What happens to the passengers on the bus after a man is shot at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)