|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, pp. 32-48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long ago do the police discover it had been since the man who was shot at the beginning of the book had been accosted on a bus for the very first time?
(a) 4 months.
(b) 7 days.
(c) A year.
(d) 6 months.
2. What do the police believe arresting Marchica would be after he is brought in for questioning?
(c) Very dangerous.
3. How is the driver of the bus described when he is interviewed by the police after the shooting?
4. Where is the opening scene of the book located?
5. What is the title of the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2?
(a) Mighty Minister.
(b) His Excellency.
(d) Honourable Member.
Short Answer Questions
1. What political association do the two men at the beginning of Section 3 claim Salvatore Colasberna to be involved with?
2. How many anonymous letters do the police have with ideas of who killed the man at the beginning of the book?
3. Who does the sergeant major believe knows everyone in town and goes to question in Section 3?
4. What reason does the captain have for asking those questioned in the murder case to write something down at the end of Section 1?
5. What does the captain watch during the informant's interview despite believing he is lying?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)