|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, pp. 32-48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What profession did the police informant on the mafia previously have before selling out?
(a) A waiter.
(b) A police officer.
(c) A barber.
(d) A sheep rustler.
2. Why does an officer angrily intervene at the house of the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 despite not wanting to?
(a) To take his daughter to school.
(b) To take his wife to the airport.
(c) To allow his wife and daughter to go to Mass.
(d) To take him to work.
3. Why does the police informant on the mafia make up a story to tell to the captain in Section 2?
(a) He is mad.
(b) He wants to get back at someone.
(c) So he will be paid.
(d) He is forced.
4. What is the name of the brother of the man who was killed at the beginning of the book, who talks to police about his death?
(a) Giuseppe Mancusi.
(b) Diego Marchica.
(c) Giuseppe Colasberna.
(d) Rosario Pizzuco.
5. What does the informant to the police on the mafia live in a constant state of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the captain watch during the informant's interview despite believing he is lying?
2. Who is the author of the book "Il Giorno Della Civetta"?
3. How is the informant to the police on the mafia's payment described?
4. What is the name of the street the police believe Colasberna's murderer to have run down after the shooting?
5. Where is the opening scene of the book located?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)