|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, pp. 32-48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the informant to the police on the mafia live in a constant state of?
2. What is the actual name of the informer the police use to gain information on the mafia?
(a) Rosario Pizzuco.
(b) Calogero Dibella.
(c) Paolo Nicolosi.
(d) Guiseppe Colasberna.
3. What political association do the two men at the beginning of Section 3 claim Salvatore Colasberna to be involved with?
4. What is the name of the street the police believe Colasberna's murderer to have run down after the shooting?
(a) Lupara Street.
(b) Cavour Street.
(c) Genoa Street.
(d) Broad Street.
5. What do the two high-ranking ministers shown at the beginning of Section 3 say they do not believe in?
(a) The economy.
(c) The mafia.
(d) The police.
Short Answer Questions
1. A man is shot getting on a bus which is traveling where?
2. Whose names does the police informant give to the captain at the end of Section 2?
3. What reason does the captain have for asking those questioned in the murder case to write something down at the end of Section 1?
4. What does the captain ask the dead man's workers and relatives to do before leaving the police station?
5. How long ago do the police discover it had been since the man who was shot at the beginning of the book had been accosted on a bus for the very first time?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)