|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, pp. 32-48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the type of ammunition used to kill the man at the beginning of the book, and is also known as wolf shot?
(d) Lupe pistoli.
2. Where is the opening scene of the book located?
3. What does the captain watch during the informant's interview despite believing he is lying?
(a) His reactions.
(b) His hands.
(c) His mouth.
(d) His eyes.
4. What reason does the captain have for asking those questioned in the murder case to write something down at the end of Section 1?
(a) To use as blackmail.
(b) For future contact.
(c) For a handwriting sample.
(d) For no reason.
5. How many shots does the wife of he man whose house is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down after the shooting say her husband heard?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2?
2. Who does the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 complain about an encounter with?
3. How many anonymous letters do the police have with ideas of who killed the man at the beginning of the book?
4. What are the two high-ranking ministers shown at the beginning of Section 3 known as?
5. What does the captain suggest is the reason for the man being shot during his interview with the informant on the mafia?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)