|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, pp. 32-48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man's house that is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down after the shooting?
(a) Diego Marchica.
(b) Paolo Nicolosi.
(c) Saro Pizzuco.
(d) Guiseppe Colasberna.
2. What reason does the captain have for asking those questioned in the murder case to write something down at the end of Section 1?
(a) For future contact.
(b) For no reason.
(c) To use as blackmail.
(d) For a handwriting sample.
3. What city is the beginning of Section 2 set in?
4. What is the name of the man who was shot at the beginning of the book?
(a) Colagero Salvatore.
(b) Rasario Pizzuco.
(c) Salvatore Colasberna.
(d) Paolo Nicolosi.
5. A man is shot getting on a bus which is traveling where?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the police informant on the mafia make up a story to tell to the captain in Section 2?
2. What does the wife of he man whose house is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down say her husband came inside to retrieve after hearing gun shots?
3. What are the two high-ranking ministers shown at the beginning of Section 3 known as?
4. What is the nickname that Mrs. Nicolosi gives to the police in regards to the shooting?
5. How many anonymous letters do the police have with ideas of who killed the man at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)