|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, pp. 32-48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the nickname that Mrs. Nicolosi gives to the police in regards to the shooting?
(b) Little Priest.
2. What reason does the captain have for asking those questioned in the murder case to write something down at the end of Section 1?
(a) To use as blackmail.
(b) For no reason.
(c) For a handwriting sample.
(d) For future contact.
3. How many shots does the wife of he man whose house is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down after the shooting say her husband heard?
4. Whose names does the police informant give to the captain at the end of Section 2?
(a) Guiseppe Colasberna and Ciccio La Rosa.
(b) Ciccio La Rosa and Saro Pizzuco.
(c) Diego Marchica and Paolo Nicolosi.
(d) Diego Marchica and Ciccio Nicolosi.
5. What profession did the police informant on the mafia previously have before selling out?
(a) A sheep rustler.
(b) A barber.
(c) A waiter.
(d) A police officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following things does the workers for the man of honor shown (at the beginning of Section 2) not do after not being paid?
2. Who is the man the sergeant major brings in (who loves gambling) believed to have ties to?
3. Who is the author of the book "Il Giorno Della Civetta"?
4. What do the police believe arresting Marchica would be after he is brought in for questioning?
5. Who does the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 complain about an encounter with?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)