|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, pp. 32-48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the sergeant major believe knows everyone in town and goes to question in Section 3?
(a) His brother-in-law.
(b) His brother.
(c) His barber.
(d) His baker.
2. What does the wife of he man whose house is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down say her husband came inside to retrieve after hearing gun shots?
(a) A shirt.
(b) His coat.
3. What is the name of the brother of the man who was killed at the beginning of the book, who talks to police about his death?
(a) Giuseppe Mancusi.
(b) Giuseppe Colasberna.
(c) Diego Marchica.
(d) Rosario Pizzuco.
4. How many shots does the wife of he man whose house is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down after the shooting say her husband heard?
5. Why does an officer angrily intervene at the house of the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 despite not wanting to?
(a) To allow his wife and daughter to go to Mass.
(b) To take him to work.
(c) To take his wife to the airport.
(d) To take his daughter to school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man's house that is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down after the shooting?
2. What is the name of the company the man owned who was shot?
3. What kind of mine has the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 invested much of his money in?
4. What are the two high-ranking ministers shown at the beginning of Section 3 known as?
5. What does the captain watch during the informant's interview despite believing he is lying?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)