|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, pp. 32-48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many anonymous letters do the police have with ideas of who killed the man at the beginning of the book?
2. Which of the following things does the workers for the man of honor shown (at the beginning of Section 2) not do after not being paid?
(a) Become desperate from starvation.
(c) Demand money.
(d) Shoot at the man of honor.
3. What is the name of the man's house that is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down after the shooting?
(a) Saro Pizzuco.
(b) Paolo Nicolosi.
(c) Diego Marchica.
(d) Guiseppe Colasberna.
4. Who do two high-ranking ministers discuss at the beginning of Section 3?
(a) Colagero Dibella.
(b) Salvatore Colasberna.
(c) Rosario Pizzuco.
(d) Captain Bellodi.
5. Why does the police informant on the mafia make up a story to tell to the captain in Section 2?
(a) He is forced.
(b) He is mad.
(c) So he will be paid.
(d) He wants to get back at someone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the man the sergeant major brings in (who loves gambling) believed to have ties to?
2. What is the nickname that Mrs. Nicolosi gives to the police in regards to the shooting?
3. How do many of the bus passengers describe their seat window on the day of the shooting to police?
4. How many shots does the wife of he man whose house is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down after the shooting say her husband heard?
5. What profession did the police informant on the mafia previously have before selling out?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)