|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, pp. 32-48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the popular card game often played in Sicily that is discussed in the book?
2. What is the actual name of the informer the police use to gain information on the mafia?
(a) Calogero Dibella.
(b) Guiseppe Colasberna.
(c) Paolo Nicolosi.
(d) Rosario Pizzuco.
3. What is the nickname that Mrs. Nicolosi gives to the police in regards to the shooting?
(b) Little Priest.
4. What is the nickname of the informer the police use to gain information on the mafia?
(a) Little Priest.
5. A man is shot getting on a bus which is traveling where?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do two high-ranking ministers discuss at the beginning of Section 3?
2. What is the name of the man who was shot at the beginning of the book?
3. What does the wife of he man whose house is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down say her husband came inside to retrieve after hearing gun shots?
4. What political association do the two men at the beginning of Section 3 claim Salvatore Colasberna to be involved with?
5. How long does the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 believe he has held out on paying his workers?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)