|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, pp. 32-48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the author of the book "Il Giorno Della Civetta"?
(a) Silvio Pellico.
(b) Tommaso Sciasi.
(c) Leonardo Sciascia.
(d) Giovanni Leonardo.
2. Where is the opening scene of the book located?
3. Who does the sergeant major find to be given a nickname due to his love of gambling?
(a) Diego Marchica.
(b) Guiseppe Colasberna.
(c) Ciccio La Rosa.
(d) Paolo Nicolosi.
4. What is the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 a member of?
(a) The mafia.
(b) The Italian Parliament.
(c) The French Parliament.
(d) The Italian police force.
5. What is the name of the company the man owned who was shot?
(a) Santa Fara Co-operative Society.
(b) Genoa Fara Co-Operative Society.
(c) Via Santa Co-operative Society.
(d) Grimelli Co-Operative Society.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man's house that is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down after the shooting?
2. What reason does the captain have for asking those questioned in the murder case to write something down at the end of Section 1?
3. How is the driver of the bus described when he is interviewed by the police after the shooting?
4. What is the name of the type of ammunition used to kill the man at the beginning of the book, and is also known as wolf shot?
5. What do the two high-ranking ministers shown at the beginning of Section 3 believe Captain Bellodi to be, in regards to the mafia?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)