|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, pp. 32-48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the nickname of the informer the police use to gain information on the mafia?
(a) Little Priest.
2. How long had the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 held out on paying his workers?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 1 month.
3. What does the captain watch during the informant's interview despite believing he is lying?
(a) His mouth.
(b) His eyes.
(c) His reactions.
(d) His hands.
4. What city is the beginning of Section 2 set in?
5. What does the informant to the police on the mafia live in a constant state of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the two high-ranking ministers shown at the beginning of Section 3 say they do not believe in?
2. What is the title of the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2?
3. What happens to the passengers on the bus after a man is shot at the beginning of the book?
4. What is the name of the street the police believe Colasberna's murderer to have run down after the shooting?
5. What does the captain ask the dead man's workers and relatives to do before leaving the police station?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)