|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, pp. 32-48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city is the beginning of Section 2 set in?
2. What does the captain ask the dead man's workers and relatives to do before leaving the police station?
(a) Write down names of other witnesses.
(b) Give him their cards.
(c) Make a second meeting.
(d) Write down their names and addresses.
3. How is the driver of the bus described when he is interviewed by the police after the shooting?
4. What is the name of Mrs. Nicolosi's lover?
5. At what time do the police believe the murderer would have been running down the street after the shooting?
(a) 6:30 a.m.
(b) 7:00 a.m.
(c) 8:00 p.m.
(d) 8:00 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the sergeant major believe knows everyone in town and goes to question in Section 3?
2. Where is the opening scene of the book located?
3. Which of the following things does the workers for the man of honor shown (at the beginning of Section 2) not do after not being paid?
4. What are the two high-ranking ministers shown at the beginning of Section 3 known as?
5. How many shots does the wife of he man whose house is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down after the shooting say her husband heard?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)