|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, pp. 32-48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long ago do the police discover it had been since the man who was shot at the beginning of the book had been accosted on a bus for the very first time?
(a) 7 days.
(b) A year.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 4 months.
2. Who does the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 complain about an encounter with?
(a) A member of the mafia.
(b) Diego Marchica.
(c) Don Arena.
(d) A police officer.
3. Where is the opening scene of the book located?
4. What is the name of the type of ammunition used to kill the man at the beginning of the book, and is also known as wolf shot?
(a) Lupe pistoli.
5. What do the two high-ranking ministers shown at the beginning of Section 3 believe Captain Bellodi to be, in regards to the mafia?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the captain suggest is the reason for the man being shot during his interview with the informant on the mafia?
2. Why does the police informant on the mafia make up a story to tell to the captain in Section 2?
3. What does the captain watch during the informant's interview despite believing he is lying?
4. What is the title of the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2?
5. What does the wife of he man whose house is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down say her husband came inside to retrieve after hearing gun shots?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)