|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, pp. 32-48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the company the man owned who was shot?
(a) Via Santa Co-operative Society.
(b) Santa Fara Co-operative Society.
(c) Genoa Fara Co-Operative Society.
(d) Grimelli Co-Operative Society.
2. Which of the following things does the workers for the man of honor shown (at the beginning of Section 2) not do after not being paid?
(a) Shoot at the man of honor.
(b) Become desperate from starvation.
(c) Demand money.
3. What political association do the two men at the beginning of Section 3 claim Salvatore Colasberna to be involved with?
4. How is the informant to the police on the mafia's payment described?
(b) Very well.
(c) He isn't paid.
5. What does the captain suggest is the reason for the man being shot during his interview with the informant on the mafia?
(a) For not paying their taxes.
(b) For being too rich.
(c) For being poor.
(d) For not submitting to the mafia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the informant to the police on the mafia live in a constant state of?
2. How many shots does the wife of he man whose house is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down after the shooting say her husband heard?
3. What is the name of the type of ammunition used to kill the man at the beginning of the book, and is also known as wolf shot?
4. What is the actual name of the informer the police use to gain information on the mafia?
5. What kind of mine has the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 invested much of his money in?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)