|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, pp. 32-48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the company the man owned who was shot?
(a) Grimelli Co-Operative Society.
(b) Via Santa Co-operative Society.
(c) Genoa Fara Co-Operative Society.
(d) Santa Fara Co-operative Society.
2. How long had the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 held out on paying his workers?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 1 month.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 3 months.
3. What is the name of the street the police believe Colasberna's murderer to have run down after the shooting?
(a) Broad Street.
(b) Lupara Street.
(c) Genoa Street.
(d) Cavour Street.
4. What is the nickname that Mrs. Nicolosi gives to the police in regards to the shooting?
(b) Little Priest.
5. Where is the opening scene of the book located?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does an officer angrily intervene at the house of the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 despite not wanting to?
2. What is the name of the man's house that is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down after the shooting?
3. What do the police believe arresting Marchica would be after he is brought in for questioning?
4. How long ago do the police discover it had been since the man who was shot at the beginning of the book had been accosted on a bus for the very first time?
5. What city is the beginning of Section 2 set in?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)