|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9, pp. 90-108.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man who comes to talk to the police in Section 5 accuse them of treating one of the men they arrested?
(a) Like a god.
(b) Like a common criminal.
(c) Like a government leader.
(d) Like a priest.
2. Who does the sergeant major believe knows everyone in town and goes to question in Section 3?
(a) His brother.
(b) His baker.
(c) His barber.
(d) His brother-in-law.
3. How many murders does the confession the police show Marchica blame on him?
(c) Too many to count.
4. How is the informant to the police on the mafia's payment described?
(b) He isn't paid.
(c) Very well.
5. Which of the following men do the police not arrest after getting Little Priest's letter?
(a) Saro Pizzuco.
(b) Ciccio La Rosa.
(c) Diego Marchica.
(d) Don Arena.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose side of the murder story is told second in Section 7?
2. What is described as the entire network of mafia connections that lives in the shadow of the church?
3. How long had the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 held out on paying his workers?
4. How does Captain Bellodi feel about the area he searches for Nicolosi's body?
5. Who does Marchica want to ensure will be implicated for murder along with him at the end of Section 6?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)