|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6, pp. 65-74.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Mrs. Nicolosi's lover?
2. What does the old man shown in Section 4 say he takes advantage of regarding people?
(a) Their education.
(b) Their niceness.
(c) Their ignorance.
(d) Their cuckoldry.
3. What is the name of the minister Don Arena is said to be close friends with at the end of Section 5?
4. How many shots does the wife of he man whose house is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down after the shooting say her husband heard?
5. What is the nickname of the informer the police use to gain information on the mafia?
(d) Little Priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times has the individual shown at the beginning of Section 5 given this type of information to the police?
2. Why does an officer angrily intervene at the house of the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 despite not wanting to?
3. What does a confession suggest is the only motivation for Marchica to commit murder?
4. Whose names does Little Priest write on a piece of paper for police in Section 5?
5. What does the old man say a man should do if he finds out his wife is cheating on him in Section 4?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)