|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6, pp. 65-74.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the captain watch during the informant's interview despite believing he is lying?
(a) His reactions.
(b) His eyes.
(c) His hands.
(d) His mouth.
2. What religion are all mafia members associated with?
3. Which of the following descriptions does the old man not use to describe the men that don't join the mafia at the beginning of Section 4?
(c) Made into police officers.
4. Who does a man come to the police to talk to them about in Section 5?
(a) Don Arena.
(b) Guiseppe Colasberna.
(d) Diego Marchica.
5. What does the informant to the police on the mafia live in a constant state of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the captain suggest is the reason for the man being shot during his interview with the informant on the mafia?
2. What does the old man say anyone who sets themselves up against the church is, in Section 4?
3. Who do the police arrest next after the first arrest in Section 6?
4. What do the two high-ranking ministers shown at the beginning of Section 3 say they do not believe in?
5. What profession did the police informant on the mafia previously have before selling out?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)