|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6, pp. 65-74.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the old man say should take a vacation at the end of Section 4?
(a) Diego Marchica.
(c) Saro Pizzuco.
(d) Ciccio La Rosa.
2. What does the man who comes to talk to the police in Section 5 say does not even exist?
(b) The police.
(d) The mafia.
3. Why does an officer angrily intervene at the house of the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 despite not wanting to?
(a) To take him to work.
(b) To allow his wife and daughter to go to Mass.
(c) To take his wife to the airport.
(d) To take his daughter to school.
4. What is the name of the honorable man Don Arena is said to be close friends with at the end of Section 5?
5. Who does the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 complain about an encounter with?
(a) A member of the mafia.
(b) Diego Marchica.
(c) Don Arena.
(d) A police officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the mood of the individual shown at the beginning of Section 5 described?
2. What does the informant to the police on the mafia live in a constant state of?
3. Who does the old man shown in Section 4 believe make a fool of most of the men in the city?
4. What are the two high-ranking ministers shown at the beginning of Section 3 known as?
5. Who do two high-ranking ministers discuss at the beginning of Section 3?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)