|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6, pp. 65-74.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the profession of the man whose house is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down after the shooting?
(b) Tree pruner.
2. What did the individual shown at the beginning of Section 5 give to the police that he is unsure of?
(a) The name of the don.
(b) The location of a weapon.
(c) His address.
(d) Names of real mafia connections.
3. Whose names does Little Priest write on a piece of paper for police in Section 5?
(a) Don Mariano Arena and Saro Pizzuco.
(b) Salvatore Colasberna and Paolo Nicolosi.
(c) Saro Pizzuco and Paolo Nicolosi.
(d) Ciccio La Rosa and Diego Marchica.
4. Why does the police informant on the mafia make up a story to tell to the captain in Section 2?
(a) So he will be paid.
(b) He is forced.
(c) He is mad.
(d) He wants to get back at someone.
5. What does the confession the police show Marchica in Section 6 say the murderer didn't have?
(a) A weapon.
(b) A conscience.
(c) An alibi.
(d) An accomplice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the honorable man Don Arena is said to be close friends with at the end of Section 5?
2. What does the man who comes to talk to the police in Section 5 say does not even exist?
3. How does the old man say a man is not supposed to react if he suspects his wife of cheating in Section 4?
4. Who do the police arrest next after the first arrest in Section 6?
5. What is described as the entire network of mafia connections that lives in the shadow of the church?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)