|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6, pp. 65-74.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following descriptions does the old man not use to describe the men that don't join the mafia at the beginning of Section 4?
(d) Made into police officers.
2. What does the confession the police show Marchica in Section 6 say the murderer didn't have?
(a) An alibi.
(b) A conscience.
(c) An accomplice.
(d) A weapon.
3. Who is the man the sergeant major brings in (who loves gambling) believed to have ties to?
(a) The police.
(b) The government.
(c) The church.
(d) The mafia.
4. Who do the police arrest first in Section 6?
(a) Don Arena.
(b) Diego Marchica.
(c) Salvatore Colasberna.
5. What does a confession suggest is the only motivation for Marchica to commit murder?
(a) He holds grudges.
(b) He is a psychopath.
(c) His violent temper.
(d) There is no reason.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the man the police allow to sit in the captain's office first witness the police questioning in Section 6?
2. How long do the police wait to arrest the next people after the first initial man in Section 6?
3. Whose names does the police informant give to the captain at the end of Section 2?
4. Who does the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 complain about an encounter with?
5. At what time do the police believe the murderer would have been running down the street after the shooting?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)