|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6, pp. 65-74.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following things does the workers for the man of honor shown (at the beginning of Section 2) not do after not being paid?
(b) Shoot at the man of honor.
(c) Become desperate from starvation.
(d) Demand money.
2. What does the confession the police show Marchica in Section 6 say the murderer didn't have?
(a) An accomplice.
(b) A weapon.
(c) An alibi.
(d) A conscience.
3. What is the nickname of the informer the police use to gain information on the mafia?
(a) Little Priest.
4. What does the man who comes to talk to the police in Section 5 say that the mafia wouldn't be if it existed?
(c) A good thing.
(d) A criminal organization.
5. Whose office is the man the police allow to sit in the captain's office during interrogation able to see into?
(a) Sergeant Major Ferlisi's.
(b) Minister Mancusi's.
(c) Sergeant D'Antona's.
(d) Sergeant Livigni's.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the mood of the individual shown at the beginning of Section 5 described?
2. What does a confession suggest is the only motivation for Marchica to commit murder?
3. Who is the man the sergeant major brings in (who loves gambling) believed to have ties to?
4. What does the old man in Section 4 believe a certain spy does not act with enough of?
5. How many murders does the confession the police show Marchica blame on him?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)