|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6, pp. 65-74.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What religion are all mafia members associated with?
2. How does the old man say a man is not supposed to react if he suspects his wife of cheating in Section 4?
(a) Beat up someone.
(b) Sit back and do nothing.
(c) Kill someone.
(d) Get aggressive.
3. Who brings the captain a confession in his office to allow the prisoner watching the interrogation to see?
4. Who does the man the police allow to sit in the captain's office first witness the police questioning in Section 6?
(a) Saro Pizzuco.
(c) Don Arena.
(d) Mrs. Nicolosi.
5. What does the old man in Section 4 believe a certain spy does not act with enough of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 a member of?
2. What does the note Little Priest includes with a piece of paper for the police say?
3. Which of the following descriptions does the old man not use to describe the men that don't join the mafia at the beginning of Section 4?
4. What does a confession suggest is the only motivation for Marchica to commit murder?
5. What does the old man shown in Section 4 believe most of the men in his city to be?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)