|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6, pp. 65-74.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marchica believe after the police show him a confession in Section 6?
(a) That the police are liars.
(b) That he is innocent.
(c) That Pizzuco confessed.
(d) That the don confessed.
2. What does the old man in Section 4 believe a certain spy does not act with enough of?
3. What do the two high-ranking ministers shown at the beginning of Section 3 say they do not believe in?
(a) The mafia.
(b) The police.
(d) The economy.
4. What religion are all mafia members associated with?
5. What profession did the police informant on the mafia previously have before selling out?
(a) A sheep rustler.
(b) A waiter.
(c) A police officer.
(d) A barber.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the captain watch during the informant's interview despite believing he is lying?
2. What do the police believe arresting Marchica would be after he is brought in for questioning?
3. What profession does the man have in the story the old man tells at the beginning of Section 4?
4. Which of the following descriptions does the old man not use to describe the men that don't join the mafia at the beginning of Section 4?
5. Who does Marchica want to ensure will be implicated for murder along with him at the end of Section 6?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)