|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6, pp. 65-74.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people are shown at the beginning of Section 4?
2. What is the actual name of the informer the police use to gain information on the mafia?
(a) Paolo Nicolosi.
(b) Rosario Pizzuco.
(c) Calogero Dibella.
(d) Guiseppe Colasberna.
3. What do the police believe arresting Marchica would be after he is brought in for questioning?
(a) Very dangerous.
4. Where does the old man suggest the young man should go visit a sister at the end of Section 4?
5. Which of the following things does the workers for the man of honor shown (at the beginning of Section 2) not do after not being paid?
(a) Become desperate from starvation.
(b) Demand money.
(d) Shoot at the man of honor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following descriptions does the old man not use to describe the men that don't join the mafia at the beginning of Section 4?
2. What profession did the police informant on the mafia previously have before selling out?
3. Who does Little Priest originally mail his confession to in Section 5?
4. Who does the confession the police show Marchica claim is guilty of the murder?
5. What does the confession the police show Marchica in Section 6 say the murderer didn't have?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)