|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6, pp. 65-74.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the individual shown at the beginning of Section 5 give to the police that he is unsure of?
(a) His address.
(b) The location of a weapon.
(c) The name of the don.
(d) Names of real mafia connections.
2. How many shots does the wife of he man whose house is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down after the shooting say her husband heard?
3. What does the old man say anyone who sets themselves up against the church is, in Section 4?
(a) A dead man.
4. What is the nickname of the informer the police use to gain information on the mafia?
(d) Little Priest.
5. How do the police obtain a confession to show Marchica in Section 6?
(a) Don Arena writes it.
(b) They forge it.
(c) Pizzuco writes it.
(d) Mrs. Nicolosi writes it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the old man believe a certain spy to be setting himself up against in Section 4?
2. What does the man who comes to talk to the police in Section 5 say that the mafia wouldn't be if it existed?
3. What does the confession the police show Marchica in Section 6 say the murderer didn't have?
4. What does the wife of he man whose house is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down say her husband came inside to retrieve after hearing gun shots?
5. Who tells the man watching the interview from the captain's office that his friend is telling the police everything?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)