|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6, pp. 65-74.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the old man believe a certain spy to be setting himself up against in Section 4?
(a) The government.
(b) The Mother Church.
(c) The police.
(d) The mafia.
2. What do the police believe arresting Marchica would be after he is brought in for questioning?
(b) Very dangerous.
3. How many murders does the confession the police show Marchica blame on him?
(c) Too many to count.
4. What is the name of Mrs. Nicolosi's lover?
5. What do the two high-ranking ministers shown at the beginning of Section 3 say they do not believe in?
(a) The police.
(b) The economy.
(c) The mafia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells the man watching the interview from the captain's office that his friend is telling the police everything?
2. What term does the old man use to describe a man whose wife cheats on him behind his back in Section 4?
3. How is the mood of the individual shown at the beginning of Section 5 described?
4. Which of the following men do the police not arrest after getting Little Priest's letter?
5. Who does Little Priest originally mail his confession to in Section 5?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)