|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6, pp. 65-74.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the old man in Section 4 believe a certain spy does not act with enough of?
2. Who do two high-ranking ministers discuss at the beginning of Section 3?
(a) Captain Bellodi.
(b) Rosario Pizzuco.
(c) Salvatore Colasberna.
(d) Colagero Dibella.
3. What political association do the two men at the beginning of Section 3 claim Salvatore Colasberna to be involved with?
4. How long does the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 believe he has held out on paying his workers?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 1 month.
(d) 3 months.
5. How many people are shown at the beginning of Section 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man who comes to talk to the police in Section 5 say that the mafia wouldn't be if it existed?
2. What does the wife of he man whose house is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down say her husband came inside to retrieve after hearing gun shots?
3. Who does Little Priest originally mail his confession to in Section 5?
4. What is the profession of the man whose house is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down after the shooting?
5. What is the actual name of the informer the police use to gain information on the mafia?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)