|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6, pp. 65-74.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the old man shown in Section 4 say he takes advantage of regarding people?
(a) Their ignorance.
(b) Their cuckoldry.
(c) Their education.
(d) Their niceness.
2. Whose names does Little Priest write on a piece of paper for police in Section 5?
(a) Don Mariano Arena and Saro Pizzuco.
(b) Ciccio La Rosa and Diego Marchica.
(c) Saro Pizzuco and Paolo Nicolosi.
(d) Salvatore Colasberna and Paolo Nicolosi.
3. Why does an officer angrily intervene at the house of the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 despite not wanting to?
(a) To take him to work.
(b) To take his daughter to school.
(c) To allow his wife and daughter to go to Mass.
(d) To take his wife to the airport.
4. How many times has the individual shown at the beginning of Section 5 given this type of information to the police?
(b) Three times.
5. What does the captain watch during the informant's interview despite believing he is lying?
(a) His eyes.
(b) His mouth.
(c) His reactions.
(d) His hands.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following men do the police not arrest after getting Little Priest's letter?
2. What does the man who comes to talk to the police in Section 5 say that the mafia wouldn't be if it existed?
3. What political association do the two men at the beginning of Section 3 claim Salvatore Colasberna to be involved with?
4. Who do the police arrest first in Section 6?
5. What does a confession suggest is the only motivation for Marchica to commit murder?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)