|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6, pp. 65-74.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many murders does the confession the police show Marchica blame on him?
(b) Too many to count.
2. Who does the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 complain about an encounter with?
(a) A member of the mafia.
(b) Diego Marchica.
(c) A police officer.
(d) Don Arena.
3. How many shots does the wife of he man whose house is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down after the shooting say her husband heard?
4. Who does the old man say should take a vacation at the end of Section 4?
(b) Ciccio La Rosa.
(c) Saro Pizzuco.
(d) Diego Marchica.
5. How does Marchica react after reading the confession the police hand him in Section 6?
(a) Begins crying.
(c) Doesn't do anything.
(d) Become enraged.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the old man say a man should do if he finds out his wife is cheating on him in Section 4?
2. What does the old man shown in Section 4 believe most of the men in his city to be?
3. Where does the old man suggest the young man should go visit a sister at the end of Section 4?
4. What does the wife of he man whose house is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down say her husband came inside to retrieve after hearing gun shots?
5. Whose names does the police informant give to the captain at the end of Section 2?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)