|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6, pp. 65-74.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the man the sergeant major brings in (who loves gambling) believed to have ties to?
(a) The church.
(b) The government.
(c) The police.
(d) The mafia.
2. What does the captain suggest is the reason for the man being shot during his interview with the informant on the mafia?
(a) For not paying their taxes.
(b) For not submitting to the mafia.
(c) For being poor.
(d) For being too rich.
3. Which of the following things does the workers for the man of honor shown (at the beginning of Section 2) not do after not being paid?
(a) Demand money.
(b) Become desperate from starvation.
(d) Shoot at the man of honor.
4. What does the old man shown at the beginning of Section 4 known to have?
5. Who does the sergeant major believe knows everyone in town and goes to question in Section 3?
(a) His baker.
(b) His barber.
(c) His brother-in-law.
(d) His brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the man being interviewed by police actually telling them when the other prisoner watches the interview from the captain's office?
2. How does Marchica react after reading the confession the police hand him in Section 6?
3. What is the name of the minister Don Arena is said to be close friends with at the end of Section 5?
4. What do the police believe arresting Marchica would be after he is brought in for questioning?
5. What term does the old man use to describe a man whose wife cheats on him behind his back in Section 4?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)