|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6, pp. 65-74.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 a member of?
(a) The mafia.
(b) The Italian Parliament.
(c) The French Parliament.
(d) The Italian police force.
2. How many people are shown at the beginning of Section 4?
3. How many times has the individual shown at the beginning of Section 5 given this type of information to the police?
(c) Three times.
4. What did the individual shown at the beginning of Section 5 give to the police that he is unsure of?
(a) The name of the don.
(b) Names of real mafia connections.
(c) The location of a weapon.
(d) His address.
5. Who does the old man shown in Section 4 believe make a fool of most of the men in the city?
(a) The priests.
(b) The mafia.
(c) The government.
(d) The police.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the old man say a man should do if he finds out his wife is cheating on him in Section 4?
2. What is the name of the street the police believe Colasberna's murderer to have run down after the shooting?
3. Who does Marchica want to ensure will be implicated for murder along with him at the end of Section 6?
4. What does Little Priest also include on a piece of paper for the police in Section 5 along with some names?
5. What is the title of the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)