|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6, pp. 65-74.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the man the police allow to sit in the captain's office first witness the police questioning in Section 6?
(a) Saro Pizzuco.
(b) Mrs. Nicolosi.
(d) Don Arena.
2. What does Marchica believe after the police show him a confession in Section 6?
(a) That the police are liars.
(b) That he is innocent.
(c) That the don confessed.
(d) That Pizzuco confessed.
3. What is the profession of the man whose house is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down after the shooting?
(c) Tree pruner.
4. How long had the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 held out on paying his workers?
(a) 2 months.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 1 month.
5. What does a confession suggest is the only motivation for Marchica to commit murder?
(a) His violent temper.
(b) He is a psychopath.
(c) There is no reason.
(d) He holds grudges.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the old man shown in Section 4 believe make a fool of most of the men in the city?
2. What is the name of Mrs. Nicolosi's lover?
3. What term does the old man use to describe a man whose wife cheats on him behind his back in Section 4?
4. What is the name of the minister Don Arena is said to be close friends with at the end of Section 5?
5. Who does the old man say should take a vacation at the end of Section 4?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)