|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6, pp. 65-74.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the minister Don Arena is said to be close friends with at the end of Section 5?
2. Who does the sergeant major believe knows everyone in town and goes to question in Section 3?
(a) His baker.
(b) His brother-in-law.
(c) His barber.
(d) His brother.
3. What is the name of the popular card game often played in Sicily that is discussed in the book?
4. What does Pizzuco do after he assumes the police know everything about the murder?
(a) Curses the don.
(b) Attempts suicide.
(d) Cursing Marchica.
5. What is the nickname of the informer the police use to gain information on the mafia?
(d) Little Priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What city is the beginning of Section 2 set in?
2. What does the man who comes to talk to the police in Section 5 say does not even exist?
3. Who does the man the police allow to sit in the captain's office first witness the police questioning in Section 6?
4. Why does the police informant on the mafia make up a story to tell to the captain in Section 2?
5. Whose names does Little Priest write on a piece of paper for police in Section 5?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)