|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6, pp. 65-74.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What profession did the police informant on the mafia previously have before selling out?
(a) A police officer.
(b) A sheep rustler.
(c) A waiter.
(d) A barber.
2. Which of the following men do the police not arrest after getting Little Priest's letter?
(a) Saro Pizzuco.
(b) Ciccio La Rosa.
(c) Diego Marchica.
(d) Don Arena.
3. What does the note Little Priest includes with a piece of paper for the police say?
(b) "It's over."
(c) "I'm dead."
(d) "I'm done."
4. Who does Marchica want to ensure will be implicated for murder along with him at the end of Section 6?
(a) Ciccio La Rosa.
(b) Saro Pizzuco.
(c) Don Arena.
(d) Salvatore Colasberna.
5. What does the captain suggest is the reason for the man being shot during his interview with the informant on the mafia?
(a) For not submitting to the mafia.
(b) For being too rich.
(c) For not paying their taxes.
(d) For being poor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pizzuco do after he assumes the police know everything about the murder?
2. What does the wife of he man whose house is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down say her husband came inside to retrieve after hearing gun shots?
3. What is described as the entire network of mafia connections that lives in the shadow of the church?
4. How is the mood of the individual shown at the beginning of Section 5 described?
5. Which of the following descriptions does the old man not use to describe the men that don't join the mafia at the beginning of Section 4?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)