|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6, pp. 65-74.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the confession the police show Marchica in Section 6 say the murderer didn't have?
(a) An alibi.
(b) A conscience.
(c) A weapon.
(d) An accomplice.
2. What is the name of the man's house that is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down after the shooting?
(a) Saro Pizzuco.
(b) Diego Marchica.
(c) Paolo Nicolosi.
(d) Guiseppe Colasberna.
3. What do the two high-ranking ministers shown at the beginning of Section 3 say they do not believe in?
(a) The mafia.
(b) The police.
(d) The economy.
4. What does the man who comes to talk to the police in Section 5 say that the mafia wouldn't be if it existed?
(a) A criminal organization.
(d) A good thing.
5. Who does the old man say should take a vacation at the end of Section 4?
(a) Ciccio La Rosa.
(b) Saro Pizzuco.
(c) Diego Marchica.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the informant to the police on the mafia's payment described?
2. What happens to Little Priest after he mails a letter to the police?
3. Which of the following descriptions does the old man not use to describe the men that don't join the mafia at the beginning of Section 4?
4. Who do the police arrest next after the first arrest in Section 6?
5. What does the man who comes to talk to the police in Section 5 say does not even exist?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)