|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6, pp. 65-74.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2?
(a) Honourable Member.
(b) Mighty Minister.
(d) His Excellency.
2. What does the old man say anyone who sets themselves up against the church is, in Section 4?
(d) A dead man.
3. At what time do the police believe the murderer would have been running down the street after the shooting?
(a) 7:00 a.m.
(b) 8:00 a.m.
(c) 6:30 a.m.
(d) 8:00 p.m.
4. Who brings the captain a confession in his office to allow the prisoner watching the interrogation to see?
5. What does the captain watch during the informant's interview despite believing he is lying?
(a) His eyes.
(b) His mouth.
(c) His hands.
(d) His reactions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose names does Little Priest write on a piece of paper for police in Section 5?
2. What did the individual shown at the beginning of Section 5 give to the police that he is unsure of?
3. How long do the police wait to arrest the next people after the first initial man in Section 6?
4. What is the name of the popular card game often played in Sicily that is discussed in the book?
5. What is the name of the street the police believe Colasberna's murderer to have run down after the shooting?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)