|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6, pp. 65-74.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man's house that is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down after the shooting?
(a) Saro Pizzuco.
(b) Guiseppe Colasberna.
(c) Diego Marchica.
(d) Paolo Nicolosi.
2. What does the wife of he man whose house is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down say her husband came inside to retrieve after hearing gun shots?
(a) His coat.
(d) A shirt.
3. Whose office is the man the police allow to sit in the captain's office during interrogation able to see into?
(a) Sergeant Livigni's.
(b) Sergeant Major Ferlisi's.
(c) Minister Mancusi's.
(d) Sergeant D'Antona's.
4. How does the man who comes to talk to the police in Section 5 describe one of the men they arrested?
(a) As an old, upstanding member of the community.
(b) A criminal.
(c) A loser.
(d) A murderer.
5. Who does Little Priest originally mail his confession to in Section 5?
(a) Captain Bellodi.
(b) Don Arena.
(c) Sergeant D'Antona.
(d) The priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the old man in Section 4 believe a certain spy does not act with enough of?
2. What does the confession the police show Marchica in Section 6 say the murderer didn't have?
3. What is the actual name of the informer the police use to gain information on the mafia?
4. Who does the sergeant major believe knows everyone in town and goes to question in Section 3?
5. What is the name of Mrs. Nicolosi's lover?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)