|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6, pp. 65-74.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many shots does the wife of he man whose house is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down after the shooting say her husband heard?
2. What profession does the man have in the story the old man tells at the beginning of Section 4?
(a) A priest.
(b) A cook.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A police officer.
3. What do the two high-ranking ministers shown at the beginning of Section 3 say they do not believe in?
(a) The mafia.
(b) The economy.
(d) The police.
4. How long does the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 believe he has held out on paying his workers?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 1 month.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 1 week.
5. What does Little Priest also include on a piece of paper for the police in Section 5 along with some names?
(a) A picture.
(b) His signature.
(c) A flower.
(d) A finger print.
Short Answer Questions
1. What religion are all mafia members associated with?
2. How many murders does the confession the police show Marchica blame on him?
3. Who does a man come to the police to talk to them about in Section 5?
4. Whose names does the police informant give to the captain at the end of Section 2?
5. What happens to Little Priest after he mails a letter to the police?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)