|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6, pp. 65-74.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the old man in Section 4 believe a certain spy does not act with enough of?
2. What term does the old man use to describe a man whose wife cheats on him behind his back in Section 4?
3. What profession did the police informant on the mafia previously have before selling out?
(a) A waiter.
(b) A police officer.
(c) A sheep rustler.
(d) A barber.
4. How does the man who comes to talk to the police in Section 5 describe one of the men they arrested?
(a) A murderer.
(b) As an old, upstanding member of the community.
(c) A criminal.
(d) A loser.
5. Who does a man come to the police to talk to them about in Section 5?
(b) Diego Marchica.
(c) Don Arena.
(d) Guiseppe Colasberna.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the captain suggest is the reason for the man being shot during his interview with the informant on the mafia?
2. What is the name of the individual shown at the beginning of Section 5?
3. What does the old man say anyone who sets themselves up against the church is, in Section 4?
4. What is the name of the honorable man Don Arena is said to be close friends with at the end of Section 5?
5. How is the informant to the police on the mafia's payment described?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)