|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6, pp. 65-74.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the wife of he man whose house is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down say her husband came inside to retrieve after hearing gun shots?
(c) His coat.
(d) A shirt.
2. Who do the police arrest next after the first arrest in Section 6?
(a) Paolo Nicolosi.
(b) Diego Pizzuco and Don Arena.
(c) Ciccio La Rosa and Don Arena.
3. What is the name of the popular card game often played in Sicily that is discussed in the book?
4. How long had the man of honor shown at the beginning of Section 2 held out on paying his workers?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 1 month.
(d) 2 months.
5. What do the police believe arresting Marchica would be after he is brought in for questioning?
(b) Very dangerous.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the nickname of the informer the police use to gain information on the mafia?
2. Who does the old man say should take a vacation at the end of Section 4?
3. What is the name of Mrs. Nicolosi's lover?
4. What is the name of the street the police believe Colasberna's murderer to have run down after the shooting?
5. Who does Marchica want to ensure will be implicated for murder along with him at the end of Section 6?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)