|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6, pp. 65-74.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the police informant on the mafia make up a story to tell to the captain in Section 2?
(a) He wants to get back at someone.
(b) He is forced.
(c) He is mad.
(d) So he will be paid.
2. What term does the old man use to describe a man whose wife cheats on him behind his back in Section 4?
3. Whose names does Little Priest write on a piece of paper for police in Section 5?
(a) Don Mariano Arena and Saro Pizzuco.
(b) Ciccio La Rosa and Diego Marchica.
(c) Saro Pizzuco and Paolo Nicolosi.
(d) Salvatore Colasberna and Paolo Nicolosi.
4. Who does a man come to the police to talk to them about in Section 5?
(a) Diego Marchica.
(b) Don Arena.
(c) Guiseppe Colasberna.
5. Who does Marchica want to ensure will be implicated for murder along with him at the end of Section 6?
(a) Salvatore Colasberna.
(b) Don Arena.
(c) Ciccio La Rosa.
(d) Saro Pizzuco.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the spy the old man expresses regret at in Section 4?
2. What is the nickname that Mrs. Nicolosi gives to the police in regards to the shooting?
3. What does the man who comes to talk to the police in Section 5 accuse them of treating one of the men they arrested?
4. What is the name of the individual shown at the beginning of Section 5?
5. What does Pizzuco do after he assumes the police know everything about the murder?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)