|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6, pp. 65-74.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the old man in Section 4 believe a certain spy does not act with enough of?
2. What does the wife of he man whose house is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down say her husband came inside to retrieve after hearing gun shots?
(b) His coat.
(c) A shirt.
3. How is the mood of the individual shown at the beginning of Section 5 described?
4. What does the captain suggest is the reason for the man being shot during his interview with the informant on the mafia?
(a) For being too rich.
(b) For being poor.
(c) For not submitting to the mafia.
(d) For not paying their taxes.
5. What does the old man shown in Section 4 believe most of the men in his city to be?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the man who comes to talk to the police in Section 5 describe one of the men they arrested?
2. What does the old man shown at the beginning of Section 4 known to have?
3. How is the informant to the police on the mafia's payment described?
4. How long do the police wait to arrest the next people after the first initial man in Section 6?
5. How many times has the individual shown at the beginning of Section 5 given this type of information to the police?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)