|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8, pp. 82-90.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the wife of he man whose house is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down say her husband came inside to retrieve after hearing gun shots?
(c) His coat.
(d) A shirt.
2. Where does the high-ranking minister receive a call from at the beginning of Section 8?
3. What is the high-ranking minister shown at the beginning of Section 8 known as?
(a) His Excellency.
(b) Honorable Member.
(c) Your Majesty.
(d) Your Honor.
4. What is the name of the individual shown at the beginning of Section 5?
(a) Paolo Nicolosi.
(b) Ciccio La Rosa.
(c) Little Priest.
5. What does the note Little Priest includes with a piece of paper for the police say?
(b) "I'm done."
(c) "I'm dead."
(d) "It's over."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man who comes to talk to the police in Section 5 accuse them of treating one of the men they arrested?
2. What does a man reveal to a high-ranking minister will be on the front page of a newspaper at the beginning of Section 8?
3. What are the two high-ranking ministers shown at the beginning of Section 3 known as?
4. Who do the two men having a phone conversation in Section 8 believe the police should be more willing to work with?
5. What is the name of the popular card game often played in Sicily that is discussed in the book?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)