|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8, pp. 82-90.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the honorable man Don Arena is said to be close friends with at the end of Section 5?
2. At what time do the police believe the murderer would have been running down the street after the shooting?
(a) 8:00 p.m.
(b) 7:00 a.m.
(c) 8:00 a.m.
(d) 6:30 a.m.
3. What does the wife of he man whose house is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down say her husband came inside to retrieve after hearing gun shots?
(c) A shirt.
(d) His coat.
4. Who does Little Priest originally mail his confession to in Section 5?
(a) The priest.
(b) Sergeant D'Antona.
(c) Don Arena.
(d) Captain Bellodi.
5. What political association do the two men at the beginning of Section 3 claim Salvatore Colasberna to be involved with?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose names does Little Priest write on a piece of paper for police in Section 5?
2. Who does the sergeant major find to be given a nickname due to his love of gambling?
3. What do the police believe arresting Marchica would be after he is brought in for questioning?
4. What did the individual shown at the beginning of Section 5 give to the police that he is unsure of?
5. What is the name of Mrs. Nicolosi's lover?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)