|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8, pp. 82-90.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the two men having a phone conversation at the beginning of Section 8 become annoyed at because of their sudden rise in power?
(a) Saro Pizzuco.
(b) Captain Bellodi.
(c) Diego Marchica.
(d) Don Arena.
2. What is the name of the man's house that is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down after the shooting?
(a) Paolo Nicolosi.
(b) Saro Pizzuco.
(c) Guiseppe Colasberna.
(d) Diego Marchica.
3. Where does Captain Bellodi search for the body of Nicolosi in Section 8?
(a) The Piazza Garibaldi.
(b) Via Cavour.
(c) The church.
(d) The Grimoli Chiarchiaro.
4. How many times has the individual shown at the beginning of Section 5 given this type of information to the police?
(a) Three times.
5. What does Bellodi not bother to do to the man he meets at a crime scene in Section 8?
(a) Question him.
(b) Arrest him.
(c) Kill him.
(d) Torture him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a man reveal to a high-ranking minister will be on the front page of a newspaper at the beginning of Section 8?
2. How does Little Priest act out of fear in Section 5?
3. What occupation does the man Captain Bellodi meets in Section 8 have?
4. Who does the sergeant major find to be given a nickname due to his love of gambling?
5. Where is Nicolosi's body discovered in the book?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)