|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8, pp. 82-90.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Little Priest after he mails a letter to the police?
(a) He disappears.
(b) He is murdered.
(c) He is arrested.
(d) He flees.
2. What does the wife of he man whose house is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down say her husband came inside to retrieve after hearing gun shots?
(a) His coat.
(b) A shirt.
3. How does the wife of the high-ranking minister shown at the beginning of Section 8 react when he answers the phone?
4. Who do the two men having a phone conversation in Section 8 believe the police should be more willing to work with?
(a) Government officials.
(b) The mafia.
(c) Prominent citizens.
(d) The poor.
5. What occupation does the man Captain Bellodi meets in Section 8 have?
(a) A cook.
(b) A farmer.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A government official.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Little Priest originally mail his confession to in Section 5?
2. What is the name of the popular card game often played in Sicily that is discussed in the book?
3. What are the two high-ranking ministers shown at the beginning of Section 3 known as?
4. Which of the following men do the police not arrest after getting Little Priest's letter?
5. Who is concluded to have been involved in the murders Bellodi has been investigating at the end of Section 8?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)