|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8, pp. 82-90.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the note Little Priest includes with a piece of paper for the police say?
(a) "I'm dead."
(c) "I'm done."
(d) "It's over."
2. What are the two high-ranking ministers shown at the beginning of Section 3 known as?
(a) Honorable Member and His Excellency.
(b) His Excellency and the Minister.
(c) Your Majesty and His Excellency.
(d) The Minister and Honorable Member.
3. Who is concluded to have been involved in the murders Bellodi has been investigating at the end of Section 8?
(a) Paolo Nicolosi.
(b) Ciccio La Rosa.
(c) Minister Livigni.
(d) Minister Mancuso.
4. What happens to Little Priest after he mails a letter to the police?
(a) He is murdered.
(b) He is arrested.
(c) He flees.
(d) He disappears.
5. How many shots does the wife of he man whose house is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down after the shooting say her husband heard?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what time do the police believe the murderer would have been running down the street after the shooting?
2. What does the man who comes to talk to the police in Section 5 say does not even exist?
3. What do the police believe arresting Marchica would be after he is brought in for questioning?
4. Who does the sergeant major find to be given a nickname due to his love of gambling?
5. Who approaches Captain Bellodi when he returns to the station after finding Nicolosi's body?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)