|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8, pp. 82-90.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the popular card game often played in Sicily that is discussed in the book?
2. What is the name of the individual shown at the beginning of Section 5?
(a) Ciccio La Rosa.
(c) Paolo Nicolosi.
(d) Little Priest.
3. Who is the man the sergeant major brings in (who loves gambling) believed to have ties to?
(a) The police.
(b) The mafia.
(c) The church.
(d) The government.
4. Who does a man come to the police to talk to them about in Section 5?
(b) Don Arena.
(c) Guiseppe Colasberna.
(d) Diego Marchica.
5. Where does the high-ranking minister receive a call from at the beginning of Section 8?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the note Little Priest includes with a piece of paper for the police say?
2. What does a man reveal to a high-ranking minister will be on the front page of a newspaper at the beginning of Section 8?
3. What does the wife of he man whose house is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down say her husband came inside to retrieve after hearing gun shots?
4. Who is concluded to have been involved in the murders Bellodi has been investigating at the end of Section 8?
5. What are the two high-ranking ministers shown at the beginning of Section 3 known as?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)