|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8, pp. 82-90.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the individual shown at the beginning of Section 5?
(a) Little Priest.
(b) Ciccio La Rosa.
(c) Paolo Nicolosi.
2. What is the name of the honorable man Don Arena is said to be close friends with at the end of Section 5?
3. What word does Captain Bellodi discover a man's dog's name to be derived from in Section 8 that means chief of police?
4. Who helps the police retrieve Nicolosi's body in the book?
(a) A peasant.
(c) A priest.
(d) A farmer.
5. What is the name of the minister Don Arena is said to be close friends with at the end of Section 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the man the sergeant major brings in (who loves gambling) believed to have ties to?
2. What is the nickname that Mrs. Nicolosi gives to the police in regards to the shooting?
3. Who do the two men having a phone conversation at the beginning of Section 8 become annoyed at because of their sudden rise in power?
4. What political association do the two men at the beginning of Section 3 claim Salvatore Colasberna to be involved with?
5. What happens to Little Priest after he mails a letter to the police?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)