|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8, pp. 82-90.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Little Priest after he mails a letter to the police?
(a) He disappears.
(b) He flees.
(c) He is murdered.
(d) He is arrested.
2. Who does a man come to the police to talk to them about in Section 5?
(b) Guiseppe Colasberna.
(c) Don Arena.
(d) Diego Marchica.
3. Who does Little Priest originally mail his confession to in Section 5?
(a) The priest.
(b) Don Arena.
(c) Sergeant D'Antona.
(d) Captain Bellodi.
4. What word does Captain Bellodi discover a man's dog's name to be derived from in Section 8 that means chief of police?
5. Who is concluded to have been involved in the murders Bellodi has been investigating at the end of Section 8?
(a) Ciccio La Rosa.
(b) Minister Mancuso.
(c) Minister Livigni.
(d) Paolo Nicolosi.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bellodi not bother to do to the man he meets at a crime scene in Section 8?
2. Who do the two men having a phone conversation in Section 8 believe the police should be more willing to work with?
3. What does the wife of he man whose house is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down say her husband came inside to retrieve after hearing gun shots?
4. Who helps the police retrieve Nicolosi's body in the book?
5. Who does the sergeant major believe knows everyone in town and goes to question in Section 3?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)