|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8, pp. 82-90.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man's house that is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down after the shooting?
(a) Paolo Nicolosi.
(b) Diego Marchica.
(c) Guiseppe Colasberna.
(d) Saro Pizzuco.
2. Where does Captain Bellodi search for the body of Nicolosi in Section 8?
(a) The church.
(b) Via Cavour.
(c) The Grimoli Chiarchiaro.
(d) The Piazza Garibaldi.
3. What word does Captain Bellodi discover a man's dog's name to be derived from in Section 8 that means chief of police?
4. What happens to Little Priest after he mails a letter to the police?
(a) He disappears.
(b) He is murdered.
(c) He is arrested.
(d) He flees.
5. How does Captain Bellodi feel about the area he searches for Nicolosi's body?
(a) It is holy.
(b) That it is creepy.
(c) It is pretty.
(d) It is sad.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following men do the police not arrest after getting Little Priest's letter?
2. Who does Little Priest originally mail his confession to in Section 5?
3. Who do the two men having a phone conversation in Section 8 believe the police should be more willing to work with?
4. Who helps the police retrieve Nicolosi's body in the book?
5. Who does the sergeant major believe knows everyone in town and goes to question in Section 3?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)