|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8, pp. 82-90.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the two high-ranking ministers shown at the beginning of Section 3 known as?
(a) The Minister and Honorable Member.
(b) Honorable Member and His Excellency.
(c) His Excellency and the Minister.
(d) Your Majesty and His Excellency.
2. What is the name of the popular card game often played in Sicily that is discussed in the book?
3. Who approaches Captain Bellodi when he returns to the station after finding Nicolosi's body?
(c) The government.
(d) The mafia.
4. Where is Nicolosi's body discovered in the book?
(a) Buried in a hole.
(b) Behind the altar.
(c) Deep down in a cleft in the earth.
(d) On the street.
5. What does Bellodi not bother to do to the man he meets at a crime scene in Section 8?
(a) Kill him.
(b) Torture him.
(c) Arrest him.
(d) Question him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Mrs. Nicolosi's lover?
2. What does the man who comes to talk to the police in Section 5 say that the mafia wouldn't be if it existed?
3. What does Little Priest also include on a piece of paper for the police in Section 5 along with some names?
4. Which of the following men do the police not arrest after getting Little Priest's letter?
5. Whose names does Little Priest write on a piece of paper for police in Section 5?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)