|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8, pp. 82-90.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What political association do the two men at the beginning of Section 3 claim Salvatore Colasberna to be involved with?
2. Who do two high-ranking ministers discuss at the beginning of Section 3?
(a) Rosario Pizzuco.
(b) Salvatore Colasberna.
(c) Captain Bellodi.
(d) Colagero Dibella.
3. What happens to Little Priest after he mails a letter to the police?
(a) He is murdered.
(b) He is arrested.
(c) He flees.
(d) He disappears.
4. Who is the man the sergeant major brings in (who loves gambling) believed to have ties to?
(a) The police.
(b) The church.
(c) The mafia.
(d) The government.
5. How does the high-ranking minister react when he hears one of his ministers might have mafia connections in Section 8?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the high-ranking minister receive a call from at the beginning of Section 8?
2. Who do the two men having a phone conversation in Section 8 believe the police should be more willing to work with?
3. How is the mood of the individual shown at the beginning of Section 5 described?
4. What is the high-ranking minister shown at the beginning of Section 8 known as?
5. Who do the two men having a phone conversation at the beginning of Section 8 become annoyed at because of their sudden rise in power?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)