|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8, pp. 82-90.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time do the police believe the murderer would have been running down the street after the shooting?
(a) 8:00 p.m.
(b) 7:00 a.m.
(c) 8:00 a.m.
(d) 6:30 a.m.
2. What does the man who comes to talk to the police in Section 5 say does not even exist?
(a) The police.
(b) The mafia.
3. What are the two high-ranking ministers shown at the beginning of Section 3 known as?
(a) Your Majesty and His Excellency.
(b) His Excellency and the Minister.
(c) The Minister and Honorable Member.
(d) Honorable Member and His Excellency.
4. What occupation does the man Captain Bellodi meets in Section 8 have?
(a) A cook.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A farmer.
(d) A government official.
5. Who is the man the sergeant major brings in (who loves gambling) believed to have ties to?
(a) The mafia.
(b) The police.
(c) The government.
(d) The church.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the high-ranking minister react when he hears one of his ministers might have mafia connections in Section 8?
2. What word does Captain Bellodi discover a man's dog's name to be derived from in Section 8 that means chief of police?
3. What is the name of the man's house that is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down after the shooting?
4. Who approaches Captain Bellodi when he returns to the station after finding Nicolosi's body?
5. How many times has the individual shown at the beginning of Section 5 given this type of information to the police?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)