|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8, pp. 82-90.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the sergeant major find to be given a nickname due to his love of gambling?
(a) Paolo Nicolosi.
(b) Diego Marchica.
(c) Guiseppe Colasberna.
(d) Ciccio La Rosa.
2. What is the name of the minister that is revealed to have possible mafia ties in Section 8?
(a) Minister La Rosa.
(b) Minister Mancuso.
(c) Minister D'Antona.
(d) Minister Livigni.
3. Where is Nicolosi's body discovered in the book?
(a) Behind the altar.
(b) On the street.
(c) Buried in a hole.
(d) Deep down in a cleft in the earth.
4. What does the man Captain Bellodi meets in Section 8 tell him his dog's name means?
(a) Bad boy.
(b) Happy man.
(c) Good boy.
(d) Evil person.
5. What does a man reveal to a high-ranking minister will be on the front page of a newspaper at the beginning of Section 8?
(a) A picture of Marchica with a government official.
(b) An accusation of murder.
(c) A picture of Don Arena with an important minister.
(d) A picture of a minister with Pizzuco.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what time do the police believe the murderer would have been running down the street after the shooting?
2. What does the note Little Priest includes with a piece of paper for the police say?
3. What is the name of the minister Don Arena is said to be close friends with at the end of Section 5?
4. How many times has the individual shown at the beginning of Section 5 given this type of information to the police?
5. What does the man who comes to talk to the police in Section 5 accuse them of treating one of the men they arrested?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)