|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8, pp. 82-90.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the minister that is revealed to have possible mafia ties in Section 8?
(a) Minister La Rosa.
(b) Minister Livigni.
(c) Minister D'Antona.
(d) Minister Mancuso.
2. What is the name of the individual shown at the beginning of Section 5?
(a) Little Priest.
(c) Paolo Nicolosi.
(d) Ciccio La Rosa.
3. What did the individual shown at the beginning of Section 5 give to the police that he is unsure of?
(a) The location of a weapon.
(b) Names of real mafia connections.
(c) His address.
(d) The name of the don.
4. What does the wife of he man whose house is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down say her husband came inside to retrieve after hearing gun shots?
(b) A shirt.
(c) His coat.
5. What do the two high-ranking ministers shown at the beginning of Section 3 believe Captain Bellodi to be, in regards to the mafia?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the man who comes to talk to the police in Section 5 describe one of the men they arrested?
2. Who is the man the sergeant major brings in (who loves gambling) believed to have ties to?
3. Who does a man come to the police to talk to them about in Section 5?
4. Who do the two men having a phone conversation in Section 8 believe the police should be more willing to work with?
5. What does the note Little Priest includes with a piece of paper for the police say?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)