|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8, pp. 82-90.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the two men having a phone conversation at the beginning of Section 8 become annoyed at because of their sudden rise in power?
(a) Don Arena.
(b) Diego Marchica.
(c) Saro Pizzuco.
(d) Captain Bellodi.
2. Where does the high-ranking minister receive a call from at the beginning of Section 8?
3. How does the man who comes to talk to the police in Section 5 describe one of the men they arrested?
(a) A murderer.
(b) A criminal.
(c) A loser.
(d) As an old, upstanding member of the community.
4. What occupation does the man Captain Bellodi meets in Section 8 have?
(a) A farmer.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A cook.
(d) A government official.
5. What are the two high-ranking ministers shown at the beginning of Section 3 known as?
(a) The Minister and Honorable Member.
(b) Your Majesty and His Excellency.
(c) His Excellency and the Minister.
(d) Honorable Member and His Excellency.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the sergeant major believe knows everyone in town and goes to question in Section 3?
2. Who do two high-ranking ministers discuss at the beginning of Section 3?
3. What does Bellodi not bother to do to the man he meets at a crime scene in Section 8?
4. Who do the two men having a phone conversation in Section 8 believe the police should be more willing to work with?
5. How does Little Priest act out of fear in Section 5?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)