|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8, pp. 82-90.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the two men having a phone conversation in Section 8 believe the police should be more willing to work with?
(a) Prominent citizens.
(b) The poor.
(c) Government officials.
(d) The mafia.
2. What are the two high-ranking ministers shown at the beginning of Section 3 known as?
(a) Honorable Member and His Excellency.
(b) The Minister and Honorable Member.
(c) Your Majesty and His Excellency.
(d) His Excellency and the Minister.
3. What does a man reveal to a high-ranking minister will be on the front page of a newspaper at the beginning of Section 8?
(a) A picture of a minister with Pizzuco.
(b) A picture of Don Arena with an important minister.
(c) A picture of Marchica with a government official.
(d) An accusation of murder.
4. What is the name of the honorable man Don Arena is said to be close friends with at the end of Section 5?
5. Which of the following men do the police not arrest after getting Little Priest's letter?
(a) Don Arena.
(b) Diego Marchica.
(c) Saro Pizzuco.
(d) Ciccio La Rosa.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the individual shown at the beginning of Section 5 give to the police that he is unsure of?
2. What is the nickname that Mrs. Nicolosi gives to the police in regards to the shooting?
3. What occupation does the man Captain Bellodi meets in Section 8 have?
4. Who helps the police retrieve Nicolosi's body in the book?
5. Where does Captain Bellodi search for the body of Nicolosi in Section 8?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)