|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8, pp. 82-90.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the honorable man Don Arena is said to be close friends with at the end of Section 5?
2. How does Captain Bellodi feel about the area he searches for Nicolosi's body?
(a) It is pretty.
(b) It is sad.
(c) It is holy.
(d) That it is creepy.
3. What did the individual shown at the beginning of Section 5 give to the police that he is unsure of?
(a) His address.
(b) The name of the don.
(c) The location of a weapon.
(d) Names of real mafia connections.
4. How does the man who comes to talk to the police in Section 5 describe one of the men they arrested?
(a) A criminal.
(b) A murderer.
(c) As an old, upstanding member of the community.
(d) A loser.
5. What happens to Little Priest after he mails a letter to the police?
(a) He is murdered.
(b) He disappears.
(c) He flees.
(d) He is arrested.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following men do the police not arrest after getting Little Priest's letter?
2. Who is the man the sergeant major brings in (who loves gambling) believed to have ties to?
3. What is the high-ranking minister shown at the beginning of Section 8 known as?
4. What does Bellodi not bother to do to the man he meets at a crime scene in Section 8?
5. Where is Nicolosi's body discovered in the book?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)