|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8, pp. 82-90.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the man the sergeant major brings in (who loves gambling) believed to have ties to?
(a) The police.
(b) The government.
(c) The mafia.
(d) The church.
2. Who does the sergeant major believe knows everyone in town and goes to question in Section 3?
(a) His brother.
(b) His barber.
(c) His brother-in-law.
(d) His baker.
3. What is the name of the street the police believe Colasberna's murderer to have run down after the shooting?
(a) Genoa Street.
(b) Lupara Street.
(c) Broad Street.
(d) Cavour Street.
4. Who do the two men having a phone conversation at the beginning of Section 8 become annoyed at because of their sudden rise in power?
(a) Saro Pizzuco.
(b) Diego Marchica.
(c) Don Arena.
(d) Captain Bellodi.
5. What do the two high-ranking ministers shown at the beginning of Section 3 say they do not believe in?
(b) The police.
(c) The mafia.
(d) The economy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps the police retrieve Nicolosi's body in the book?
2. What does the man who comes to talk to the police in Section 5 say that the mafia wouldn't be if it existed?
3. Who does the sergeant major find to be given a nickname due to his love of gambling?
4. What are the two high-ranking ministers shown at the beginning of Section 3 known as?
5. Who does a man come to the police to talk to them about in Section 5?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)