|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8, pp. 82-90.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose names does Little Priest write on a piece of paper for police in Section 5?
(a) Don Mariano Arena and Saro Pizzuco.
(b) Saro Pizzuco and Paolo Nicolosi.
(c) Salvatore Colasberna and Paolo Nicolosi.
(d) Ciccio La Rosa and Diego Marchica.
2. Who helps the police retrieve Nicolosi's body in the book?
(a) A priest.
(b) A farmer.
(d) A peasant.
3. How does Captain Bellodi feel about the area he searches for Nicolosi's body?
(a) It is holy.
(b) It is sad.
(c) It is pretty.
(d) That it is creepy.
4. Who does a man come to the police to talk to them about in Section 5?
(a) Guiseppe Colasberna.
(b) Don Arena.
(c) Diego Marchica.
5. What does Little Priest also include on a piece of paper for the police in Section 5 along with some names?
(a) His signature.
(b) A picture.
(c) A flower.
(d) A finger print.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the high-ranking minister shown at the beginning of Section 8 known as?
2. Who does the sergeant major believe knows everyone in town and goes to question in Section 3?
3. What do the two high-ranking ministers shown at the beginning of Section 3 believe Captain Bellodi to be, in regards to the mafia?
4. What are the two high-ranking ministers shown at the beginning of Section 3 known as?
5. Where does Captain Bellodi search for the body of Nicolosi in Section 8?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)