|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8, pp. 82-90.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the high-ranking minister shown at the beginning of Section 8 known as?
(a) His Excellency.
(b) Your Honor.
(c) Honorable Member.
(d) Your Majesty.
2. What do the two high-ranking ministers shown at the beginning of Section 3 believe Captain Bellodi to be, in regards to the mafia?
3. What is the name of the individual shown at the beginning of Section 5?
(b) Paolo Nicolosi.
(c) Little Priest.
(d) Ciccio La Rosa.
4. Who does a man come to the police to talk to them about in Section 5?
(a) Don Arena.
(b) Diego Marchica.
(d) Guiseppe Colasberna.
5. How does the wife of the high-ranking minister shown at the beginning of Section 8 react when he answers the phone?
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Captain Bellodi discover a man's dog's name to be derived from in Section 8 that means chief of police?
2. Who do two high-ranking ministers discuss at the beginning of Section 3?
3. Who does the sergeant major find to be given a nickname due to his love of gambling?
4. What do the police believe arresting Marchica would be after he is brought in for questioning?
5. What occupation does the man Captain Bellodi meets in Section 8 have?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)