|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8, pp. 82-90.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Nicolosi's body discovered in the book?
(a) Buried in a hole.
(b) Behind the altar.
(c) On the street.
(d) Deep down in a cleft in the earth.
2. Who does the sergeant major find to be given a nickname due to his love of gambling?
(a) Diego Marchica.
(b) Paolo Nicolosi.
(c) Ciccio La Rosa.
(d) Guiseppe Colasberna.
3. Who does Little Priest originally mail his confession to in Section 5?
(a) The priest.
(b) Captain Bellodi.
(c) Don Arena.
(d) Sergeant D'Antona.
4. What is the nickname that Mrs. Nicolosi gives to the police in regards to the shooting?
(b) Little Priest.
5. How many times has the individual shown at the beginning of Section 5 given this type of information to the police?
(c) Three times.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the note Little Priest includes with a piece of paper for the police say?
2. How does the high-ranking minister react when he hears one of his ministers might have mafia connections in Section 8?
3. What does the man who comes to talk to the police in Section 5 accuse them of treating one of the men they arrested?
4. At what time do the police believe the murderer would have been running down the street after the shooting?
5. How does Captain Bellodi feel about the area he searches for Nicolosi's body?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)