|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8, pp. 82-90.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Little Priest after he mails a letter to the police?
(a) He flees.
(b) He disappears.
(c) He is arrested.
(d) He is murdered.
2. Who does the sergeant major find to be given a nickname due to his love of gambling?
(a) Guiseppe Colasberna.
(b) Diego Marchica.
(c) Ciccio La Rosa.
(d) Paolo Nicolosi.
3. What does the man who comes to talk to the police in Section 5 accuse them of treating one of the men they arrested?
(a) Like a god.
(b) Like a priest.
(c) Like a common criminal.
(d) Like a government leader.
4. What does the wife of he man whose house is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down say her husband came inside to retrieve after hearing gun shots?
(b) A shirt.
(c) His coat.
5. What does Little Priest also include on a piece of paper for the police in Section 5 along with some names?
(a) A finger print.
(b) His signature.
(c) A flower.
(d) A picture.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the minister that is revealed to have possible mafia ties in Section 8?
2. How does Little Priest act out of fear in Section 5?
3. What is the name of the man's house that is located on the street the police believe the murderer to have run down after the shooting?
4. How does the high-ranking minister react when he hears one of his ministers might have mafia connections in Section 8?
5. What does the man who comes to talk to the police in Section 5 say does not even exist?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)