Section 1, pp. 9-22
1. Who is the author of the book "Il Giorno Della Civetta"?
(a) Silvio Pellico.
(b) Leonardo Sciascia.
(c) Tommaso Sciasi.
(d) Giovanni Leonardo.
2. Where is the opening scene of the book located?
3. A man is shot getting on a bus which is traveling where?
4. What happens to the passengers on the bus after a man is shot at the beginning of the book?
(a) They laugh.
(b) They talk to police immediately.
(c) They scream and hide on the bus.
(d) They disappeared.
5. What is the Italian name for the police that is used in the book?
(a) La Policia.
6. How is the driver of the bus described when he is interviewed by the police after the shooting?
7. What item does a man sell near the shooting that the police look for in Section 1?
(c) Ice cream.
This section contains 4,695 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)