|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bart have an allergic reaction to in the hospital?
2. After Bart shoves Cindy from Cathy's lap, Cathy calls him the child of her _________.
3. Now that Cathy cannot dance, what does she consume her time with?
4. Who does Corinne want to take as her own?
5. Why does Corinne admit to keeping John Amos around?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast characters. Who share the most similarities? Who share the most contrast? How do contrasting characters clash in the novel? What are interactions like between similar characters? Cite examples.
Essay Topic 2
What makes Bart a target for John Amos and Corrine? What are Bart's vulnerabilities that work to his detriment with John Amos? What effects do John Amos's and Corrine's interferences have on Bart?
Essay Topic 3
Explain why Bart feels inferior to Jory. How does this determine Bart's behavior around Jory? In what ways are Bart's feelings justified? In what ways are they not justified? Give examples
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)