Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jory find twisted around Clover's neck?
2. What role does Cathy tell Chris she is performing for the ballet?
3. When conversing with Bart, why does John Amos say Cathy is writing her book?
4. When confronting Corinne, Chris blames Bart's playacting on a lack of photographs of his __________?
5. What does Cathy choreograph for herself and Jory?
Describe the author's method of conveying information to the reader. Cite examples. Who is better informed, the reader or the narrator? How does the author's method of conveying information further the plot?
Bart's initial duality multiplies with John Amos's coaching. How does Bart's skill at make-believe add to his confusion? Is Malcolm's personality a pretense for Bart? Which personality dominates in the last three chapters? Explain how John Amos' coaching has permanently affected Bart
Recognize a theme in the novel. Which scenes exemplify the theme? What other themes can be found? Which characters are used to demonstrate theme?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)