Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jory find twisted around Clover's neck?
2. What role does Cathy tell Chris she is performing for the ballet?
3. When conversing with Bart, why does John Amos say Cathy is writing her book?
4. When confronting Corinne, Chris blames Bart's playacting on a lack of photographs of his __________?
5. What does Cathy choreograph for herself and Jory?
Identify the few of Bart's thoughts from his narration that have a profound and surprising insight. What is he referring to when he thinks it? What broader meanings do these thoughts have, and how do they apply to the novel as a whole?
Describe the benefits of each narrator. Which narration is stronger? Who is a more reliable narrator? Who is a more insightful narrator? Which narrator's voice feels more authentic? Explain your answers.
Identify symbols in the book. Go into detail about what each symbol means to the reader and to the different characters. Which symbol is most present?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)