Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jory find twisted around Clover's neck?
2. What role does Cathy tell Chris she is performing for the ballet?
3. When conversing with Bart, why does John Amos say Cathy is writing her book?
4. When confronting Corinne, Chris blames Bart's playacting on a lack of photographs of his __________?
5. What does Cathy choreograph for herself and Jory?
Essay Topic 1
Chris accuses Corrine of selfishness. Explain whether Corrine's actions prove to be selfish or the opposite. What do her motivations appear to be? What in her appearance or behavior hints at a care only for herself?
Essay Topic 2
Explain Bart's obsession with death. Does he really desire death? Does he want his mother to die? Does he wish for Apple's death? What does the idea of death mean to Bart?
Essay Topic 3
Recognize a theme in the novel. Which scenes exemplify the theme? What other themes can be found? Which characters are used to demonstrate theme?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)