Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jory find twisted around Clover's neck?
2. What role does Cathy tell Chris she is performing for the ballet?
3. When conversing with Bart, why does John Amos say Cathy is writing her book?
4. When confronting Corinne, Chris blames Bart's playacting on a lack of photographs of his __________?
5. What does Cathy choreograph for herself and Jory?
Essay Topic 1
What makes Bart a target for John Amos and Corrine? What are Bart's vulnerabilities that work to his detriment with John Amos? What effects do John Amos's and Corrine's interferences have on Bart?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the intricacies of and history behind Chris and Cathy's relationship. Why is their relationship so secretive? Do they see their relationship the way the world does? How do they justify it to themselves and to their children? What effect does this relationship have on their family?
Essay Topic 3
Describe how each chapter title relates to the material in the chapter. What purpose do the chapter titles serve? How do they aid in telling of the story? Which ones have more than one meaning for the contents of the chapter? Explain the different meanings.
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)