|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Jory when he notices Clover is missing?
(c) The garden wall.
(d) Rodin statue.
2. How does Bart say his real father died?
(a) Kenyan safari.
(b) Industrial accident.
(c) In a fire.
(d) Heart failure.
3. During Chris and Corinne's first confrontation, how does Jory know Bart is in the room?
(a) He smells him.
(c) He hears sounds in the corner.
(d) Bart is never far from Corinne.
4. Whose hair does Malcolm write about cutting in his journal?
(a) Violet Blue's.
5. What second role does Cathy dance for in the ballet that she does not tell Chris about?
(d) Mechanical doll.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bart pretending to be when he attacks Cindy in her pool?
2. In Tales of Evil, the old woman asks Jory if he could forgive his parents for _________.
3. Where does Cathy send Bart after he attacks Cindy in her pool?
4. When Corinne asks for Chris's forgiveness when they first meet in the mansion, Why does Chris say he can't?
5. What is Bart making for Clover?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)