|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What possession of Cathy's does Jory catch Bart deliberately breaking?
(a) Plaster mold of Bart and Jory's hands.
(b) China bowl.
(c) Ballet points.
(d) Porcelain ballerina.
2. What date does Jory ask Emma to remember in Tales of Evil?
(a) When Clover was given to him.
(b) Chris graduated from medical school.
(c) Cathy and Paul's wedding.
(d) His grandpa's death.
3. Who finds Bart, injured, under the shrubs?
4. What is Bart pretending to be when he attacks Cindy in her pool?
5. Why does Bart punish Apple after he returns from the hospital?
(a) Apple cowers.
(b) Apple isn't excited to see him.
(c) Apple growls at him.
(d) Apple is alive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What ballet are Cathy and Jory performing in?
2. What does Bart say to deter Emma from following through with her threat to spank him?
3. What does Bart accuse Corinne of doing to Apple after he returns from the hospital?
4. In Tales of Evil, the old woman asks Jory if he could forgive his parents for _________.
5. In Wounds of War, which two people is Bart referring to when he says, "He looks at her mean. She looks at him scared?"
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)