|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bart thinks that doctors are always seeing blood because they're always cutting into people. What blood is Chris noticing when Bart thinks this?
(a) Cindy's scraped knee.
(b) Clover's dead body.
(c) Bart's bleeding lip.
(d) Bart's healing infection.
2. What does Cathy remember Madame Marisha saying she would have no life without?
3. What is Bart making for Clover?
(b) Dog house.
(c) Mud pie.
(d) Clay food bowl.
4. What does Bart say he has bad genes from in the chapter titled Honor Thy Mother?
(a) Daddy Bart.
(c) Taking too long to be born.
(d) Coming second.
5. As Bart is waiting to die under the shrubs, who's problems does he think he is he solving?
(c) His grandmother's.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Bart shoves Cindy from Cathy's lap, Cathy calls him the child of her _________.
2. Where is Jory when he notices Clover is missing?
3. What second role does Cathy dance for in the ballet that she does not tell Chris about?
4. What is Bart's strategy with his first psychiatrist?
5. What does Cathy choreograph for herself and Jory?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)