|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Just before Corinne rocks Bart to sleep singing him a lullaby in Honor Thy Mother, what does Bart say Corinne used to smell of?
2. What does Bart accuse Corinne of doing to Apple after he returns from the hospital?
(a) Starving him.
(b) Beating him.
(c) Stealing him.
(d) Selling him.
3. Why does Corinne admit to keeping John Amos around?
(a) He is her most beloved friend.
(b) She is legally responsible for him.
(c) He is blackmailing her.
(d) She needs help with the housekeeping.
4. What was Cathy's dancing name?
(a) Katie Malcolm.
(b) Catherine Dahl.
(c) Catherine Winslow.
(d) Cathy Marquet.
5. What ballet are Cathy and Jory performing in?
(a) The Nutcracker.
(b) Don Quixote.
(d) Swan Lake.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bart say to deter Emma from following through with her threat to spank him?
2. What is Bart making for Clover?
3. In Homecoming, Bart, pretending to be Malcolm, demands toast and ________ for breakfast.
4. Now that Cathy cannot dance, what does she consume her time with?
5. Who did Malcolm love more than Olivia?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)