|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Bart ties Apple to a cart, and pretends to be a cowboy, his grandmother joins his make-believe by pretending to be a _________?
(d) Prairie widow.
2. Cathy removes her veil to show Chris what she did so she would no longer look like ________.
(c) John Amos.
3. Feeling pain makes Bart feel like he isn't a _______.
4. In Homecoming, Bart, pretending to be Malcolm, demands toast and ________ for breakfast.
(b) Apricot Marmalade.
(d) Tobacco pipe.
5. When conversing with Bart, why does John Amos say Cathy is writing her book?
(a) To tell Bart how to solve his problems.
(b) To confess her crime.
(c) To reveal the evil of her mother.
(d) Because of womanly weakness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is John Amos's last name?
2. What does Chris first recognize about the old woman next door?
3. What does Cathy remember Madame Marisha saying she would have no life without?
4. What weakness does Chris point out when trying to persuade Cathy not to dance in the ballet?
5. After Bart shoves Cindy from Cathy's lap, Cathy calls him the child of her _________.
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)