|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What game does Bart tell Cindy they're playing when he cuts off her hair?
(a) Dress up.
(c) Scalpin' Indians.
(d) Beauty parlor.
2. Just before Corinne rocks Bart to sleep singing him a lullaby in Honor Thy Mother, what does Bart say Corinne used to smell of?
3. Now that Cathy cannot dance, what does she consume her time with?
(a) Helping Bart.
(b) Playing with Cindy.
(c) Writing a book.
4. When conversing with Bart, why does John Amos say Cathy is writing her book?
(a) To tell Bart how to solve his problems.
(b) To reveal the evil of her mother.
(c) To confess her crime.
(d) Because of womanly weakness.
5. Feeling pain makes Bart feel like he isn't a _______.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which day does Bart say is the best of the week?
2. During Chris and Corinne's first confrontation, how does Jory know Bart is in the room?
3. Where does Bart discover Clover's body?
4. In Homecoming, Bart, pretending to be Malcolm, demands toast and ________ for breakfast.
5. What weakness does Chris point out when trying to persuade Cathy not to dance in the ballet?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)