|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the psychiatrist's name that Cathy and Chris first send Bart to?
(a) Dr. Mary Oberman.
(b) Dr. Hermes.
(c) Dr. Marie Dubois.
(d) Dr. Alexandra Hearst.
2. When conversing with Bart, why does John Amos say Cathy is writing her book?
(a) To confess her crime.
(b) To tell Bart how to solve his problems.
(c) Because of womanly weakness.
(d) To reveal the evil of her mother.
3. What causes Cathy's fall during a series of pirouettes?
(a) Cindy's bald head.
(b) Loose ribbon.
(c) Bart's evil eye.
(d) Stray prop.
4. During their second confrontation, Corinne asks Chris if he loves Cathy as a man loves a _______.
5. In Gathering Darkness, what does Chris use to coax Bart out of bed?
(a) Ant terrarium.
(b) Fish hatching.
(c) Chicken legs.
(d) Lemon pie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What second role does Cathy dance for in the ballet that she does not tell Chris about?
2. Where was the mountain cottage Jory remembers living in with his mother when he was three?
3. What does Jory find in Apple after the first confrontation between Chris and Corinne?
4. Now that Cathy cannot dance, what does she consume her time with?
5. What does John Amos tell the old woman Bart has in his knee?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)