|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Jory when he notices Clover is missing?
(a) Rodin statue.
(d) The garden wall.
2. When conversing with Bart, why does John Amos say Cathy is writing her book?
(a) To confess her crime.
(b) To reveal the evil of her mother.
(c) To tell Bart how to solve his problems.
(d) Because of womanly weakness.
3. What does Jory find twisted around Clover's neck?
(c) Leather belt.
4. Where does Cathy send Bart after he attacks Cindy in her pool?
(c) Broom closet.
(d) His room.
5. In Wounds of War, which two people is Bart referring to when he says, "He looks at her mean. She looks at him scared?"
(a) Chris and the old woman.
(b) John Amos and the old woman.
(c) John Amos and Cathy.
(d) Chris and Cathy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What weakness does Chris point out when trying to persuade Cathy not to dance in the ballet?
2. In Tales of Evil, what does Bart tell Jory he wants to capture and put in his pocket until it grows big?
3. What does Bart say to deter Emma from following through with her threat to spank him?
4. In Gathering Darkness, what does Chris use to coax Bart out of bed?
5. What does Bart have an allergic reaction to in the hospital?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)