|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Jory tells Bart that Clover is missing, what does Bart claim to have shot in the eye?
(a) John Amos.
2. Now that Cathy cannot dance, what does she consume her time with?
(a) Helping Bart.
(b) Playing with Cindy.
(d) Writing a book.
3. In Homecoming, Bart, pretending to be Malcolm, demands toast and ________ for breakfast.
(a) Tobacco pipe.
(d) Apricot Marmalade.
4. Whose hair does Malcolm write about cutting in his journal?
(a) Violet Blue's.
5. Where does Bart discover Clover's body?
(a) Hollow tree.
(b) The rich woman's rose bushes.
(c) Fish pond.
(d) Apple's barn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What ballet are Cathy and Jory performing in?
2. How does Bart say his real father died?
3. What does John Amos tell the old woman Bart has in his knee?
4. Where is Jory when he notices Clover is missing?
5. Where was the mountain cottage Jory remembers living in with his mother when he was three?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)