|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Tales of Evil, the old woman asks Jory if he could forgive his parents for _________.
(a) Having another child.
(b) Abandoning him and his brother.
2. When does Corinne say her doctors released her?
(a) Last summer.
(b) Three months previously.
(c) Just before Christmas.
(d) Four years ago.
3. During Chris and Corinne's first confrontation, how does Jory know Bart is in the room?
(b) He hears sounds in the corner.
(c) He smells him.
(d) Bart is never far from Corinne.
4. Where is Jory when he notices Clover is missing?
(b) Rodin statue.
(d) The garden wall.
5. What causes Cathy's fall during a series of pirouettes?
(a) Bart's evil eye.
(b) Loose ribbon.
(c) Stray prop.
(d) Cindy's bald head.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cathy remember Madame Marisha saying she would have no life without?
2. When Bart ties Apple to a cart, and pretends to be a cowboy, his grandmother joins his make-believe by pretending to be a _________?
3. Where does Bart discover Clover's body?
4. Which day does Bart say is the best of the week?
5. As Bart is waiting to die under the shrubs, who's problems does he think he is he solving?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)