|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jory find twisted around Clover's neck?
(d) Leather belt.
2. What role does Cathy tell Chris she is performing for the ballet?
(d) Mechanical doll.
3. When conversing with Bart, why does John Amos say Cathy is writing her book?
(a) Because of womanly weakness.
(b) To tell Bart how to solve his problems.
(c) To confess her crime.
(d) To reveal the evil of her mother.
4. When confronting Corinne, Chris blames Bart's playacting on a lack of photographs of his __________?
5. What does Cathy choreograph for herself and Jory?
(a) Pas de duex.
(c) Dramatic entrances.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Corinne want to take as her own?
2. As Bart is waiting to die under the shrubs, who's problems does he think he is he solving?
3. When Bart ties Apple to a cart, and pretends to be a cowboy, his grandmother joins his make-believe by pretending to be a _________?
4. What does Bart have an allergic reaction to in the hospital?
5. Now that Cathy cannot dance, what does she consume her time with?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)