|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What date does Jory ask Emma to remember in Tales of Evil?
(a) When Clover was given to him.
(b) His grandpa's death.
(c) Chris graduated from medical school.
(d) Cathy and Paul's wedding.
2. Who is coming to teach for Cathy at her school?
(a) Julian Marquet.
(b) Madame Marisha.
(c) Nicole Daughtry.
(d) Marie Dupont.
3. What is Bart's strategy with his first psychiatrist?
(a) Tell an indecipherable web of lies.
(b) Say nothing.
(c) Pretend to be Jory.
(d) Repeat everything she says.
4. What ballet are Cathy and Jory performing in?
(b) The Nutcracker.
(c) Don Quixote.
(d) Swan Lake.
5. What does Cathy choreograph for herself and Jory?
(c) Pas de duex.
(d) Dramatic entrances.
Short Answer Questions
1. Cathy removes her veil to show Chris what she did so she would no longer look like ________.
2. Why does Corinne admit to keeping John Amos around?
3. Bart thinks that doctors are always seeing blood because they're always cutting into people. What blood is Chris noticing when Bart thinks this?
4. When Bart ties Apple to a cart, and pretends to be a cowboy, his grandmother joins his make-believe by pretending to be a _________?
5. What reason does the old woman give to Jory for why she doesn't open the drapes in her windows?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)