|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What second role does Cathy dance for in the ballet that she does not tell Chris about?
(b) Mechanical doll.
2. What possession of Cathy's does Jory catch Bart deliberately breaking?
(a) China bowl.
(b) Ballet points.
(c) Porcelain ballerina.
(d) Plaster mold of Bart and Jory's hands.
3. What game does Bart tell Cindy they're playing when he cuts off her hair?
(b) Scalpin' Indians.
(c) Beauty parlor.
(d) Dress up.
4. Who does Corinne want to take as her own?
5. What weakness does Chris point out when trying to persuade Cathy not to dance in the ballet?
(a) Weak ankles.
(b) Trick knee.
(c) Torn Achilles.
(d) Ruptured disc.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Bart is waiting to die under the shrubs, who's problems does he think he is he solving?
2. What is Bart stealing from his mom shortly after her accident?
3. What reason does the old woman give to Jory for why she doesn't open the drapes in her windows?
4. Who says, "conceived in fire, born in heat," to Bart about his birthday?
5. After Bart shoves Cindy from Cathy's lap, Cathy calls him the child of her _________.
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)