|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Wounds of War, which two people is Bart referring to when he says, "He looks at her mean. She looks at him scared?"
(a) Chris and Cathy.
(b) John Amos and Cathy.
(c) John Amos and the old woman.
(d) Chris and the old woman.
2. What reason does the old woman give to Jory for why she doesn't open the drapes in her windows?
(a) She hasn't had the windows cleaned yet.
(b) Windows frighten her.
(c) She feels safe in the darkness.
(d) The light hurts her eyes.
3. In the Horns of Dilemma, what does Bart talk about to Cathy that she finds disturbing?
(a) Her mother at a Christmas party.
(b) A boy in an attic.
(c) His father, the handsome lawyer.
(d) A mansion burning to the ground.
4. What ballet are Cathy and Jory performing in?
(a) Swan Lake.
(b) Don Quixote.
(d) The Nutcracker.
5. What does Bart say he has bad genes from in the chapter titled Honor Thy Mother?
(b) Taking too long to be born.
(c) Coming second.
(d) Daddy Bart.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Homecoming, Bart, pretending to be Malcolm, demands toast and ________ for breakfast.
2. Cathy removes her veil to show Chris what she did so she would no longer look like ________.
3. What does Bart accuse Corinne of doing to Apple after he returns from the hospital?
4. What does the psychiatrist tell Chris and Cathy that Bart seems programmed for?
5. What does Bart say to deter Emma from following through with her threat to spank him?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)