|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the old woman shows Jory an oil painting in her mansion, who does Jory think is in it?
2. What is Bart stealing from his mom shortly after her accident?
(a) Her ballet slippers.
(b) Her love for Cindy.
(c) Sections of her manuscript.
(d) Her silver drop earrings.
3. Who is coming to teach for Cathy at her school?
(a) Madame Marisha.
(b) Marie Dupont.
(c) Julian Marquet.
(d) Nicole Daughtry.
4. Where does Cathy send Bart after he attacks Cindy in her pool?
(c) Broom closet.
(d) His room.
5. Who is Chris' father?
(b) Malcolm's half brother.
(c) John Amos.
(d) Paul Sheffield.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the psychiatrist tell Chris and Cathy that Bart seems programmed for?
2. Who does Corinne want to take as her own?
3. What does John Amos tell the old woman Bart has in his knee?
4. Cathy removes her veil to show Chris what she did so she would no longer look like ________.
5. What does Cathy choreograph for herself and Jory?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)