|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose hair does Malcolm write about cutting in his journal?
(c) Violet Blue's.
2. Where does Bart discover Clover's body?
(a) Hollow tree.
(b) The rich woman's rose bushes.
(c) Fish pond.
(d) Apple's barn.
3. What does Bart have an allergic reaction to in the hospital?
4. When Corinne asks for Chris's forgiveness when they first meet in the mansion, Why does Chris say he can't?
(a) Forgiveness is not his to give.
(b) He is too ashamed of her.
(c) His life would cease to have meaning if he let go of his hate.
(d) He would be betraying Cathy.
5. Who did Malcolm love more than Olivia?
(b) Violet Blue.
Short Answer Questions
1. What weakness does Chris point out when trying to persuade Cathy not to dance in the ballet?
2. When conversing with Bart, why does John Amos say Cathy is writing her book?
3. Now that Cathy cannot dance, what does she consume her time with?
4. What does Jory find in Apple after the first confrontation between Chris and Corinne?
5. What does Cathy choreograph for herself and Jory?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)