|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "conceived in fire, born in heat," to Bart about his birthday?
(a) John Amos.
(d) The old woman.
2. How does Bart say his real father died?
(a) Kenyan safari.
(b) Heart failure.
(c) In a fire.
(d) Industrial accident.
3. Where does Cathy send Bart after he attacks Cindy in her pool?
(a) His room.
(d) Broom closet.
4. What does Cathy choreograph for herself and Jory?
(b) Pas de duex.
(d) Dramatic entrances.
5. Just before Corinne rocks Bart to sleep singing him a lullaby in Honor Thy Mother, what does Bart say Corinne used to smell of?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bart discover Clover's body?
2. When Bart ties Apple to a cart, and pretends to be a cowboy, his grandmother joins his make-believe by pretending to be a _________?
3. What does Bart have an allergic reaction to in the hospital?
4. What reason does the old woman give to Jory for why she doesn't open the drapes in her windows?
5. When conversing with Bart, why does John Amos say Cathy is writing her book?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)