|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does the old woman give to Jory for why she doesn't open the drapes in her windows?
(a) Windows frighten her.
(b) The light hurts her eyes.
(c) She hasn't had the windows cleaned yet.
(d) She feels safe in the darkness.
2. What is the name of Bart's second psychiatrist?
(a) Dr. Mary Oberman.
(b) Dr. Marie Dubois.
(c) Dr. Hermes.
(d) Dr. Alexandra Hearst.
3. What is Bart stealing from his mom shortly after her accident?
(a) Her love for Cindy.
(b) Sections of her manuscript.
(c) Her silver drop earrings.
(d) Her ballet slippers.
4. When the old woman shows Jory an oil painting in her mansion, who does Jory think is in it?
5. In Wounds of War, which two people is Bart referring to when he says, "He looks at her mean. She looks at him scared?"
(a) Chris and Cathy.
(b) John Amos and Cathy.
(c) Chris and the old woman.
(d) John Amos and the old woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Cathy removes her veil to show Chris what she did so she would no longer look like ________.
2. What does Chris call the old woman next door after he meets her?
3. What is Bart pretending to be when he attacks Cindy in her pool?
4. During Chris and Corinne's first confrontation, how does Jory know Bart is in the room?
5. Why does Corinne admit to keeping John Amos around?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)