|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cathy choreograph for herself and Jory?
(a) Pas de duex.
(c) Dramatic entrances.
2. What reason does the old woman give to Jory for why she doesn't open the drapes in her windows?
(a) She feels safe in the darkness.
(b) Windows frighten her.
(c) The light hurts her eyes.
(d) She hasn't had the windows cleaned yet.
3. Who is Chris' father?
(a) Malcolm's half brother.
(b) John Amos.
(d) Paul Sheffield.
4. Now that Cathy cannot dance, what does she consume her time with?
(a) Playing with Cindy.
(b) Writing a book.
(d) Helping Bart.
5. What ballet are Cathy and Jory performing in?
(b) Don Quixote.
(c) The Nutcracker.
(d) Swan Lake.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bart say to deter Emma from following through with her threat to spank him?
2. Who does Corinne want to take as her own?
3. What second role does Cathy dance for in the ballet that she does not tell Chris about?
4. Bart thinks that doctors are always seeing blood because they're always cutting into people. What blood is Chris noticing when Bart thinks this?
5. Where is Jory when he notices Clover is missing?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)