Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the boys first see the rich woman next door, what color is she wearing?
2. Whose life does Cathy say she might have saved the only time she'd been right?
3. In the chapter titled Shadows, Bart thinks pretending to be an _________ is tiring.
(c) Old man.
4. What food does Bart's pet refuse to eat when Bart first tries to feed him?
5. What does Jory overhear his mother calling Chris in the chapter titled Sugar and Spice?
(a) Master manipulator.
(c) Christopher Doll.
(d) Corey Winslow.
Short Answer Questions
1. In My Heart's Desire, what does John Amos tell Bart being clever is?
2. What do Jory and Bart plant to honor Uncle Cory's and Aunt Carrie's birthday?
3. When Chris is in the attic with Cathy and Jory, what does he say has been burned to the ground?
4. What does Bart's birth defect prevent him from doing?
5. What does Bart say when he meets Cindy?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do Madame Marisha's questions, when she first arrives, make Cathy uncomfortable?
2. What does Bart believe will happen to him if he reads the journal that was given to him?
3. How does Jory find Apple when he checks on him during Bart's hospitalization?
4. Describe John Amos.
5. What is Cathy most concerned about as she is wheeled to an ambulance?
6. What does Bart discover about Chris during and after his hospital stay?
7. What does Corrine say she wants during her first confrontation with Chris?
8. What earthy pleasures does Malcolm describe doing in his journal?
9. Why does Jory agree not to tell his parents about Apple?
10. How has John Amos prepared to incriminate Bart for his mother's and grandmother's deaths?
This section contains 712 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)