|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cindy is Jory's _______.
(b) Dance partner.
2. What does Jory overhear his mother calling Chris in the chapter titled Sugar and Spice?
(b) Corey Winslow.
(c) Master manipulator.
(d) Christopher Doll.
3. Who is Emma talking about in the chapter titled Shadows when she says, "Isn't she a living doll?"
4. What gift from his grandmother does Bart find waiting for him in the barn?
(a) Calico kitten.
(b) St. Bernard puppy.
(c) Miniature poodle.
(d) Shetland pony.
5. What name does Jory hear the rich woman cry, when he climbs the oak tree after crying under a statue?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man Jory begins to remember from before Daddy Paul?
2. In the first chapter, what leads Chris and Jory upstairs?
3. In the chapter titled Shadows, Bart thinks pretending to be an _________ is tiring.
4. When Jory runs into the garden after overhearing his parents' argument, what statue does he cry under?
5. When Bart's grandmother pokes her head over the wall to remind him to feed his pet, what does she find him over?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Jory find Apple when he checks on him during Bart's hospitalization?
2. Describe Bart's experience with the two baby chicks when he was four years old.
3. How does Corrine attempt to hide her identity from Chris when he first confronts her?
4. What is Cathy most concerned about as she is wheeled to an ambulance?
5. How does Bart attack Cindy in her pool?
6. How has John Amos prepared to incriminate Bart for his mother's and grandmother's deaths?
7. How does Bart's first psychiatrist describe Bart to his parents?
8. What does Bart believe will happen to him if he reads the journal that was given to him?
9. Bart compares his part of the garden to Jory's. Explain what he sees.
10. Describe Bart in the last three chapters.
This section contains 788 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)