|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Chris is in the attic with Cathy and Jory, what does he say has been burned to the ground?
(b) Clairmont Court.
(c) Greenglenna Estate.
(d) Foxworth Hall.
2. After meeting with the old woman in the mansion for the first time, Jory thinks that two _____ are more than enough.
(d) Elderly Neighbors.
3. What is the name of Cathy's school?
(a) Sheffield Academy of Dance.
(b) Madame Marquet's Ballet Gym.
(c) Winslow Ballet.
(d) Marie Dubois School of Ballet.
4. When Bart's grandmother promises Bart his heart's desire as she rocks him in her rocking chair, what uncharacteristic thing does Bart suddenly want?
(a) A walking cane.
(b) A puppy pony.
(c) Piles of money.
(d) A trip to Disneyland.
5. Who invites Bart to the mansion first?
(c) John Amos.
(d) The rich woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Jory's family's one servant?
2. Who is Jory's father?
3. What does Madame Marisha want Jory to call her in public?
4. What does Bart say when he meets Cindy?
5. When remembering her wedding with Paul, what does Cathy say the minister had to urge Chris to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the conditions of Corrine and Cathy's imprisonment.
2. Describe Cathy's first encounter with Corrine.
3. What is Cathy most concerned about as she is wheeled to an ambulance?
4. What happens to Bart in the hospital?
5. What does Bart do when Cindy is playing alone in her sandbox?
6. Why is Cathy so concerned over her injured ballet student?
7. Describe John Amos.
8. How does Jory find Apple when he checks on him during Bart's hospitalization?
9. Describe Jory's memories of Madame Marisha.
10. What does Bart discover about Chris during and after his hospital stay?
This section contains 740 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)