|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jory thinks that no one should be given more attention than _____.
2. What food does Bart's pet refuse to eat when Bart first tries to feed him?
3. What does Chris worry about adopting a child when Cathy reveals that she's already had the papers signed?
(a) Adopting a girl over a boy.
(b) Hiring a lawyer.
(c) Using their real names.
(d) The adoption agency investigating.
4. What is the name of Cathy's attorney?
(a) Richard Blackguard.
(b) Jules Foxworth.
(c) Simon Daughtry.
(d) Damien Winter.
5. What does the rich woman tell Bart to call her?
(d) My Lady.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Bart's grandmother promises Bart his heart's desire as she rocks him in her rocking chair, what uncharacteristic thing does Bart suddenly want?
2. What is Bart offered instead of a pony?
3. Which state does Jory's family visit every year?
4. Where does the first interaction between Chris and Cathy happen?
5. What is the name of the man Jory begins to remember from before Daddy Paul?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Bart's experience with the two baby chicks when he was four years old.
2. How does Jory find Apple when he checks on him during Bart's hospitalization?
3. How does Bart's first psychiatrist describe Bart to his parents?
4. In Sugar and Spice, what has Cathy done without first conferring with Chris?
5. What are Bart's explanations for the kitten's bones in his yard?
6. What is Bart imagining when he is hidden in the garden with his painful, infected knee?
7. What is Bart doing with Cathy's manuscript?
8. Describe Bart in the last three chapters.
9. Why do Madame Marisha's questions, when she first arrives, make Cathy uncomfortable?
10. Describe Bart.
This section contains 715 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)