|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Malcolm love more than Olivia?
(c) Violet Blue.
2. Who says, "conceived in fire, born in heat," to Bart about his birthday?
(b) John Amos.
(d) The old woman.
3. When confronting Corinne, Chris blames Bart's playacting on a lack of photographs of his __________?
4. When the old woman shows Jory an oil painting in her mansion, who does Jory think is in it?
5. What is Bart pretending to be when he attacks Cindy in her pool?
6. Feeling pain makes Bart feel like he isn't a _______.
7. Who finds Bart, injured, under the shrubs?
8. What role does Cathy tell Chris she is performing for the ballet?
(b) Mechanical doll.
9. What does Chris first recognize about the old woman next door?
(a) Her costly shoes.
(b) Her voice.
(c) Her blond hair.
(d) Her rings.
10. What ballet are Cathy and Jory performing in?
(a) Don Quixote.
(b) The Nutcracker.
(c) Swan Lake.
11. During their second confrontation, Corinne asks Chris if he loves Cathy as a man loves a _______.
12. In Tales of Evil, the old woman asks Jory if he could forgive his parents for _________.
(b) Having another child.
(c) Abandoning him and his brother.
13. What does Bart say to deter Emma from following through with her threat to spank him?
(a) He would cut up all of Cindy's clothes.
(b) He'd tell him mom.
(c) He was digging in Apple's poop.
(d) He'll kill her if she touches him.
14. What is the psychiatrist's name that Cathy and Chris first send Bart to?
(a) Dr. Alexandra Hearst.
(b) Dr. Hermes.
(c) Dr. Mary Oberman.
(d) Dr. Marie Dubois.
15. What does Bart have an allergic reaction to in the hospital?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the psychiatrist tell Chris and Cathy that Bart seems programmed for?
2. Whose hair does Malcolm write about cutting in his journal?
3. When Bart ties Apple to a cart, and pretends to be a cowboy, his grandmother joins his make-believe by pretending to be a _________?
4. Cathy removes her veil to show Chris what she did so she would no longer look like ________.
5. Bart thinks that doctors are always seeing blood because they're always cutting into people. What blood is Chris noticing when Bart thinks this?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)