|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cathy removes her veil to show Chris what she did so she would no longer look like ________.
(d) John Amos.
2. What is the psychiatrist's name that Cathy and Chris first send Bart to?
(a) Dr. Mary Oberman.
(b) Dr. Marie Dubois.
(c) Dr. Alexandra Hearst.
(d) Dr. Hermes.
3. Just before Corinne rocks Bart to sleep singing him a lullaby in Honor Thy Mother, what does Bart say Corinne used to smell of?
4. What does John Amos tell the old woman Bart has in his knee?
5. What is Bart pretending to be when he attacks Cindy in her pool?
6. When Chris sneaks from the house to speak with Corinne a second time, what does John Amos order Bart to do?
(a) Read Malcolm's journal.
(b) Make a big scene.
(c) Bury Apples body.
(d) Report everything he hears.
7. What is Bart making for Clover?
(a) Clay food bowl.
(c) Dog house.
(d) Mud pie.
8. Where was the mountain cottage Jory remembers living in with his mother when he was three?
(c) South Carolina.
9. What does Jory find in Apple after the first confrontation between Chris and Corinne?
(a) Pick ax.
(c) Barbed wire.
10. During their second confrontation, Corinne asks Chris if he loves Cathy as a man loves a _______.
11. What role does Cathy tell Chris she is performing for the ballet?
(d) Mechanical doll.
12. What ballet are Cathy and Jory performing in?
(b) Don Quixote.
(c) The Nutcracker.
(d) Swan Lake.
13. Now that Cathy cannot dance, what does she consume her time with?
(a) Writing a book.
(b) Helping Bart.
(d) Playing with Cindy.
14. Where does Cathy send Bart after he attacks Cindy in her pool?
(c) His room.
(d) Broom closet.
15. Who does Corinne want to take as her own?
Short Answer Questions
1. Bart thinks that doctors are always seeing blood because they're always cutting into people. What blood is Chris noticing when Bart thinks this?
2. In Wounds of War, which two people is Bart referring to when he says, "He looks at her mean. She looks at him scared?"
3. Why does Bart punish Apple after he returns from the hospital?
4. When Corinne asks for Chris's forgiveness when they first meet in the mansion, Why does Chris say he can't?
5. When conversing with Bart, why does John Amos say Cathy is writing her book?
This section contains 492 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)