|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Malcolm love more than Olivia?
(c) Violet Blue.
2. As Bart is waiting to die under the shrubs, who's problems does he think he is he solving?
(c) His grandmother's.
3. Who is Chris' father?
(a) Paul Sheffield.
(c) John Amos.
(d) Malcolm's half brother.
4. What date does Jory ask Emma to remember in Tales of Evil?
(a) Cathy and Paul's wedding.
(b) Chris graduated from medical school.
(c) When Clover was given to him.
(d) His grandpa's death.
5. In the Horns of Dilemma, what does Bart talk about to Cathy that she finds disturbing?
(a) His father, the handsome lawyer.
(b) Her mother at a Christmas party.
(c) A mansion burning to the ground.
(d) A boy in an attic.
6. What weakness does Chris point out when trying to persuade Cathy not to dance in the ballet?
(a) Trick knee.
(b) Weak ankles.
(c) Ruptured disc.
(d) Torn Achilles.
7. What causes Cathy's fall during a series of pirouettes?
(a) Cindy's bald head.
(b) Stray prop.
(c) Bart's evil eye.
(d) Loose ribbon.
8. What is the psychiatrist's name that Cathy and Chris first send Bart to?
(a) Dr. Hermes.
(b) Dr. Alexandra Hearst.
(c) Dr. Marie Dubois.
(d) Dr. Mary Oberman.
9. When Corinne asks for Chris's forgiveness when they first meet in the mansion, Why does Chris say he can't?
(a) Forgiveness is not his to give.
(b) He would be betraying Cathy.
(c) He is too ashamed of her.
(d) His life would cease to have meaning if he let go of his hate.
10. What does Cathy remember Madame Marisha saying she would have no life without?
11. Bart thinks that doctors are always seeing blood because they're always cutting into people. What blood is Chris noticing when Bart thinks this?
(a) Clover's dead body.
(b) Cindy's scraped knee.
(c) Bart's bleeding lip.
(d) Bart's healing infection.
12. Why does Bart punish Apple after he returns from the hospital?
(a) Apple cowers.
(b) Apple growls at him.
(c) Apple isn't excited to see him.
(d) Apple is alive.
13. What ballet are Cathy and Jory performing in?
(a) Swan Lake.
(c) The Nutcracker.
(d) Don Quixote.
14. What does Malcolm's journal say he took pleasure in beating?
15. After Bart shoves Cindy from Cathy's lap, Cathy calls him the child of her _________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What game does Bart tell Cindy they're playing when he cuts off her hair?
2. Where is Jory when he notices Clover is missing?
3. What is Bart's strategy with his first psychiatrist?
4. What does Chris call the old woman next door after he meets her?
5. During their second confrontation, Corinne asks Chris if he loves Cathy as a man loves a _______.
This section contains 458 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)