|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Now that Cathy cannot dance, what does she consume her time with?
(a) Helping Bart.
(b) Writing a book.
(d) Playing with Cindy.
2. What does Chris first recognize about the old woman next door?
(a) Her voice.
(b) Her rings.
(c) Her blond hair.
(d) Her costly shoes.
3. Where is Jory when he notices Clover is missing?
(a) Rodin statue.
(d) The garden wall.
4. Whose hair does Malcolm write about cutting in his journal?
(a) Violet Blue's.
5. What second role does Cathy dance for in the ballet that she does not tell Chris about?
(d) Mechanical doll.
6. After Bart shoves Cindy from Cathy's lap, Cathy calls him the child of her _________.
7. When confronting Corinne, Chris blames Bart's playacting on a lack of photographs of his __________?
8. Where was the mountain cottage Jory remembers living in with his mother when he was three?
(c) South Carolina.
9. When Chris sneaks from the house to speak with Corinne a second time, what does John Amos order Bart to do?
(a) Bury Apples body.
(b) Make a big scene.
(c) Read Malcolm's journal.
(d) Report everything he hears.
10. In Homecoming, Bart, pretending to be Malcolm, demands toast and ________ for breakfast.
(b) Tobacco pipe.
(d) Apricot Marmalade.
11. Which day does Bart say is the best of the week?
12. In Tales of Evil, the old woman asks Jory if he could forgive his parents for _________.
(a) Having another child.
(d) Abandoning him and his brother.
13. What does Bart have an allergic reaction to in the hospital?
14. What role does Cathy tell Chris she is performing for the ballet?
(d) Mechanical doll.
15. What does Bart say he has bad genes from in the chapter titled Honor Thy Mother?
(a) Coming second.
(b) Taking too long to be born.
(d) Daddy Bart.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cathy choreograph for herself and Jory?
2. Who did Malcolm love more than Olivia?
3. What possession of Cathy's does Jory catch Bart deliberately breaking?
4. What does John Amos tell the old woman Bart has in his knee?
5. What is Bart making for Clover?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)