Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jory find twisted around Clover's neck?
(d) Leather belt.
2. What role does Cathy tell Chris she is performing for the ballet?
(d) Mechanical doll.
3. When conversing with Bart, why does John Amos say Cathy is writing her book?
(a) Because of womanly weakness.
(b) To tell Bart how to solve his problems.
(c) To confess her crime.
(d) To reveal the evil of her mother.
4. When confronting Corinne, Chris blames Bart's playacting on a lack of photographs of his __________?
5. What does Cathy choreograph for herself and Jory?
(a) Pas de duex.
(c) Dramatic entrances.
6. Who does Corinne want to take as her own?
7. As Bart is waiting to die under the shrubs, who's problems does he think he is he solving?
(c) His grandmother's.
8. When Bart ties Apple to a cart, and pretends to be a cowboy, his grandmother joins his make-believe by pretending to be a _________?
(a) Prairie widow.
9. What does Bart have an allergic reaction to in the hospital?
10. Now that Cathy cannot dance, what does she consume her time with?
(b) Writing a book.
(c) Helping Bart.
(d) Playing with Cindy.
11. In Homecoming, Bart, pretending to be Malcolm, demands toast and ________ for breakfast.
(b) Apricot Marmalade.
(c) Tobacco pipe.
12. In the Horns of Dilemma, what does Bart talk about to Cathy that she finds disturbing?
(a) A mansion burning to the ground.
(b) Her mother at a Christmas party.
(c) A boy in an attic.
(d) His father, the handsome lawyer.
13. Where does Bart discover Clover's body?
(a) Fish pond.
(b) The rich woman's rose bushes.
(c) Hollow tree.
(d) Apple's barn.
14. What does John Amos tell the old woman Bart has in his knee?
15. During Chris and Corinne's first confrontation, how does Jory know Bart is in the room?
(a) Bart is never far from Corinne.
(b) He hears sounds in the corner.
(c) He smells him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is coming to teach for Cathy at her school?
2. What does Cathy remember Madame Marisha saying she would have no life without?
3. Which day does Bart say is the best of the week?
4. What does Malcolm's journal say he took pleasure in beating?
5. Where does Cathy send Bart after he attacks Cindy in her pool?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)