Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Bart shoves Cindy from Cathy's lap, Cathy calls him the child of her _________.
2. What second role does Cathy dance for in the ballet that she does not tell Chris about?
(d) Mechanical doll.
3. During their second confrontation, Corinne asks Chris if he loves Cathy as a man loves a _______.
4. What does John Amos tell the old woman Bart has in his knee?
5. When confronting Corinne, Chris blames Bart's playacting on a lack of photographs of his __________?
6. In Gathering Darkness, what does Chris use to coax Bart out of bed?
(a) Lemon pie.
(b) Fish hatching.
(c) Ant terrarium.
(d) Chicken legs.
7. What favorite food does Bart reject when he comes home from the hospital?
(a) Mashed potatoes.
(b) Short ribs.
(c) Apple pie.
(d) Strawberry shortcake.
8. What does Jory find twisted around Clover's neck?
(a) Leather belt.
9. What does the psychiatrist tell Chris and Cathy that Bart seems programmed for?
(a) Jealous rages.
(c) A broad spectrum of prejudices.
(d) Self loathing.
10. Bart thinks that doctors are always seeing blood because they're always cutting into people. What blood is Chris noticing when Bart thinks this?
(a) Clover's dead body.
(b) Bart's healing infection.
(c) Cindy's scraped knee.
(d) Bart's bleeding lip.
11. Where was the mountain cottage Jory remembers living in with his mother when he was three?
(c) South Carolina.
12. What does Jory find in Apple after the first confrontation between Chris and Corinne?
(a) Pick ax.
(b) Barbed wire.
13. In the Horns of Dilemma, what does Bart talk about to Cathy that she finds disturbing?
(a) Her mother at a Christmas party.
(b) A boy in an attic.
(c) A mansion burning to the ground.
(d) His father, the handsome lawyer.
14. During Chris and Corinne's first confrontation, how does Jory know Bart is in the room?
(a) Bart is never far from Corinne.
(c) He hears sounds in the corner.
(d) He smells him.
15. What does Cathy choreograph for herself and Jory?
(a) Dramatic entrances.
(c) Pas de duex.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Corinne say her doctors released her?
2. Which day does Bart say is the best of the week?
3. The old woman tells Jory the first man she married was ________ to her.
4. Now that Cathy cannot dance, what does she consume her time with?
5. What game does Bart tell Cindy they're playing when he cuts off her hair?
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)