|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which day does Bart say is the best of the week?
2. What favorite food does Bart reject when he comes home from the hospital?
(a) Strawberry shortcake.
(b) Mashed potatoes.
(c) Short ribs.
(d) Apple pie.
3. When Corinne asks for Chris's forgiveness when they first meet in the mansion, Why does Chris say he can't?
(a) Forgiveness is not his to give.
(b) He is too ashamed of her.
(c) His life would cease to have meaning if he let go of his hate.
(d) He would be betraying Cathy.
4. Where does Cathy send Bart after he attacks Cindy in her pool?
(c) His room.
(d) Broom closet.
5. Where was the mountain cottage Jory remembers living in with his mother when he was three?
(b) South Carolina.
6. What game does Bart tell Cindy they're playing when he cuts off her hair?
(b) Beauty parlor.
(c) Dress up.
(d) Scalpin' Indians.
7. What does John Amos tell the old woman Bart has in his knee?
8. What date does Jory ask Emma to remember in Tales of Evil?
(a) His grandpa's death.
(b) Chris graduated from medical school.
(c) When Clover was given to him.
(d) Cathy and Paul's wedding.
9. What weakness does Chris point out when trying to persuade Cathy not to dance in the ballet?
(a) Weak ankles.
(b) Ruptured disc.
(c) Trick knee.
(d) Torn Achilles.
10. Why does Corinne admit to keeping John Amos around?
(a) She is legally responsible for him.
(b) He is her most beloved friend.
(c) She needs help with the housekeeping.
(d) He is blackmailing her.
11. When does Corinne say her doctors released her?
(a) Last summer.
(b) Just before Christmas.
(c) Three months previously.
(d) Four years ago.
12. What does Malcolm's journal say he took pleasure in beating?
13. What is Bart pretending to be when he attacks Cindy in her pool?
14. Cathy removes her veil to show Chris what she did so she would no longer look like ________.
(b) John Amos.
15. What does Cathy choreograph for herself and Jory?
(c) Pas de duex.
(d) Dramatic entrances.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bart punish Apple after he returns from the hospital?
2. Who says, "conceived in fire, born in heat," to Bart about his birthday?
3. Just before Corinne rocks Bart to sleep singing him a lullaby in Honor Thy Mother, what does Bart say Corinne used to smell of?
4. What ballet are Cathy and Jory performing in?
5. In the Horns of Dilemma, what does Bart talk about to Cathy that she finds disturbing?
This section contains 463 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)