|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Homecoming, Bart, pretending to be Malcolm, demands toast and ________ for breakfast.
(a) Tobacco pipe.
(b) Apricot Marmalade.
2. Cathy removes her veil to show Chris what she did so she would no longer look like ________.
(d) John Amos.
3. In Tales of Evil, what does Bart tell Jory he wants to capture and put in his pocket until it grows big?
4. What is Bart's strategy with his first psychiatrist?
(a) Repeat everything she says.
(b) Pretend to be Jory.
(c) Say nothing.
(d) Tell an indecipherable web of lies.
5. What is the psychiatrist's name that Cathy and Chris first send Bart to?
(a) Dr. Hermes.
(b) Dr. Mary Oberman.
(c) Dr. Marie Dubois.
(d) Dr. Alexandra Hearst.
6. Now that Cathy cannot dance, what does she consume her time with?
(b) Helping Bart.
(c) Playing with Cindy.
(d) Writing a book.
7. What does Jory find twisted around Clover's neck?
(b) Leather belt.
8. What does John Amos tell the old woman Bart has in his knee?
9. What role does Cathy tell Chris she is performing for the ballet?
(a) Mechanical doll.
10. What does Cathy choreograph for herself and Jory?
(a) Pas de duex.
(c) Dramatic entrances.
11. Where is Jory when he notices Clover is missing?
(a) The garden wall.
(d) Rodin statue.
12. What causes Cathy's fall during a series of pirouettes?
(a) Stray prop.
(b) Bart's evil eye.
(c) Cindy's bald head.
(d) Loose ribbon.
13. What is Bart making for Clover?
(a) Dog house.
(b) Clay food bowl.
(d) Mud pie.
14. Where does Cathy send Bart after he attacks Cindy in her pool?
(a) His room.
(d) Broom closet.
15. When the old woman shows Jory an oil painting in her mansion, who does Jory think is in it?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Malcolm's journal say he took pleasure in beating?
2. Why does Corinne admit to keeping John Amos around?
3. What favorite food does Bart reject when he comes home from the hospital?
4. Why does Bart punish Apple after he returns from the hospital?
5. What ballet are Cathy and Jory performing in?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)