|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Bart ties Apple to a cart, and pretends to be a cowboy, his grandmother joins his make-believe by pretending to be a _________?
(d) Prairie widow.
2. What does Cathy remember Madame Marisha saying she would have no life without?
3. What does Chris first recognize about the old woman next door?
(a) Her rings.
(b) Her voice.
(c) Her costly shoes.
(d) Her blond hair.
4. Which day does Bart say is the best of the week?
5. What does Bart accuse Corinne of doing to Apple after he returns from the hospital?
(a) Starving him.
(b) Stealing him.
(c) Selling him.
(d) Beating him.
6. When confronting Corinne, Chris blames Bart's playacting on a lack of photographs of his __________?
7. During their second confrontation, Corinne asks Chris if he loves Cathy as a man loves a _______.
8. Who does Corinne want to take as her own?
9. What causes Cathy's fall during a series of pirouettes?
(a) Loose ribbon.
(b) Bart's evil eye.
(c) Cindy's bald head.
(d) Stray prop.
10. What does Jory find in Apple after the first confrontation between Chris and Corinne?
(b) Barbed wire.
(c) Pick ax.
11. Who says, "conceived in fire, born in heat," to Bart about his birthday?
(c) John Amos.
(d) The old woman.
12. Who did Malcolm love more than Olivia?
(b) Violet Blue.
13. Cathy removes her veil to show Chris what she did so she would no longer look like ________.
(a) John Amos.
14. In Tales of Evil, the old woman asks Jory if he could forgive his parents for _________.
(c) Abandoning him and his brother.
(d) Having another child.
15. Who finds Bart, injured, under the shrubs?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the psychiatrist's name that Cathy and Chris first send Bart to?
2. What was Cathy's dancing name?
3. During Chris and Corinne's first confrontation, how does Jory know Bart is in the room?
4. When Chris sneaks from the house to speak with Corinne a second time, what does John Amos order Bart to do?
5. What does Jory find twisted around Clover's neck?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)