|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bart making for Clover?
(a) Mud pie.
(c) Dog house.
(d) Clay food bowl.
2. What does Bart unintentionally injure his knee with?
(a) Sharp stone.
(c) Rusty nail.
(d) Pony cart.
3. What does Bart have an allergic reaction to in the hospital?
4. Who is coming to teach for Cathy at her school?
(a) Julian Marquet.
(b) Nicole Daughtry.
(c) Madame Marisha.
(d) Marie Dupont.
5. What is Bart pretending to be when he attacks Cindy in her pool?
6. The old woman tells Jory the first man she married was ________ to her.
7. Who does Corinne want to take as her own?
8. Where does Cathy send Bart after he attacks Cindy in her pool?
(c) His room.
(d) Broom closet.
9. Why does Corinne admit to keeping John Amos around?
(a) He is her most beloved friend.
(b) She is legally responsible for him.
(c) He is blackmailing her.
(d) She needs help with the housekeeping.
10. In Tales of Evil, the old woman asks Jory if he could forgive his parents for _________.
(b) Abandoning him and his brother.
(d) Having another child.
11. What second role does Cathy dance for in the ballet that she does not tell Chris about?
(d) Mechanical doll.
12. What does the psychiatrist tell Chris and Cathy that Bart seems programmed for?
(b) Self loathing.
(c) A broad spectrum of prejudices.
(d) Jealous rages.
13. Which day does Bart say is the best of the week?
14. What possession of Cathy's does Jory catch Bart deliberately breaking?
(a) Ballet points.
(b) Plaster mold of Bart and Jory's hands.
(c) China bowl.
(d) Porcelain ballerina.
15. Who did Malcolm love more than Olivia?
(d) Violet Blue.
Short Answer Questions
1. Just before Corinne rocks Bart to sleep singing him a lullaby in Honor Thy Mother, what does Bart say Corinne used to smell of?
2. When Corinne asks for Chris's forgiveness when they first meet in the mansion, Why does Chris say he can't?
3. As Bart is waiting to die under the shrubs, who's problems does he think he is he solving?
4. In Tales of Evil, what does Bart tell Jory he wants to capture and put in his pocket until it grows big?
5. What does Bart accuse Corinne of doing to Apple after he returns from the hospital?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)