|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Cathy's fall during a series of pirouettes?
(a) Bart's evil eye.
(b) Stray prop.
(c) Cindy's bald head.
(d) Loose ribbon.
2. What does Jory find in Apple after the first confrontation between Chris and Corinne?
(c) Barbed wire.
(d) Pick ax.
3. Who is coming to teach for Cathy at her school?
(a) Marie Dupont.
(b) Julian Marquet.
(c) Madame Marisha.
(d) Nicole Daughtry.
4. What does Cathy remember Madame Marisha saying she would have no life without?
5. What game does Bart tell Cindy they're playing when he cuts off her hair?
(a) Beauty parlor.
(c) Dress up.
(d) Scalpin' Indians.
6. What does Chris first recognize about the old woman next door?
(a) Her costly shoes.
(b) Her rings.
(c) Her voice.
(d) Her blond hair.
7. When Chris sneaks from the house to speak with Corinne a second time, what does John Amos order Bart to do?
(a) Bury Apples body.
(b) Make a big scene.
(c) Report everything he hears.
(d) Read Malcolm's journal.
8. After Bart shoves Cindy from Cathy's lap, Cathy calls him the child of her _________.
9. During their second confrontation, Corinne asks Chris if he loves Cathy as a man loves a _______.
10. In Homecoming, Bart, pretending to be Malcolm, demands toast and ________ for breakfast.
(b) Apricot Marmalade.
(c) Tobacco pipe.
11. What does Jory find twisted around Clover's neck?
(c) Leather belt.
12. What does Cathy choreograph for herself and Jory?
(c) Dramatic entrances.
(d) Pas de duex.
13. What role does Cathy tell Chris she is performing for the ballet?
(a) Mechanical doll.
14. What does Bart accuse Corinne of doing to Apple after he returns from the hospital?
(a) Stealing him.
(b) Selling him.
(c) Starving him.
(d) Beating him.
15. What does Bart have an allergic reaction to in the hospital?
Short Answer Questions
1. What date does Jory ask Emma to remember in Tales of Evil?
2. What ballet are Cathy and Jory performing in?
3. How does Bart say his real father died?
4. What is the psychiatrist's name that Cathy and Chris first send Bart to?
5. What does the psychiatrist tell Chris and Cathy that Bart seems programmed for?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)