|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. In Tales of Evil, the old woman asks Jory if he could forgive his parents for _________.
a) Abandoning him and his brother.
d) Having another child.
2. What does Bart take from Jory's garden and place into his?
a) Rock Border.
c) Clovers collar.
d) Cindy's toy truck.
3. Who says, "conceived in fire, born in heat," to Bart about his birthday?
a) John Amos.
b) The old woman.
4. When the boys first see the rich woman next door, what color is she wearing?
5. What is John Amos's last name?
This section contains 480 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)