|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Cathy and Chris are arguing in the chapter titled Sugar and Spice, who does Cathy say she took Bart from?
2. When Jory has to ride the bus home from school, what does he hide in the ravine?
(b) Ballet shoes.
3. Who invites Bart to the mansion first?
(b) The rich woman.
(d) John Amos.
4. What is the name of Cathy's injured ballet student?
5. When Jory runs into the garden after overhearing his parents' argument, what statue does he cry under?
(a) The Winged Victory.
(b) The Kiss.
(d) The Thinker.
6. Cindy is Jory's _______.
(a) Dance partner.
7. Jory thinks that no one should be given more attention than _____.
8. What does Chris worry about adopting a child when Cathy reveals that she's already had the papers signed?
(a) Adopting a girl over a boy.
(b) Using their real names.
(c) Hiring a lawyer.
(d) The adoption agency investigating.
9. How old does Bart tell his grandmother he'll be turning on his next birthday?
10. When Bart's grandmother pokes her head over the wall to remind him to feed his pet, what does she find him over?
(a) Fish pond.
(b) Dead kitten.
(d) Planks for a dog house.
11. What does Bart say when he meets Cindy?
(a) She reminds him of sour milk.
(b) He wants to feed her.
(c) He hates her.
12. What does Madame Marisha want Jory to call her in public?
13. What is the Sheffield's pet dog named?
14. What food does Bart's pet refuse to eat when Bart first tries to feed him?
15. What pieces of furniture does Chris see in the attic that upsets him?
(a) Wooden chests.
(b) Twin beds.
(c) Table lamps.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Bart his real father's name?
2. After meeting with the old woman in the mansion for the first time, Jory thinks that two _____ are more than enough.
3. When the mansion was abandoned what would Bart and Jory try to save by opening the mansion doors?
4. What is the name of the man Jory begins to remember from before Daddy Paul?
5. What gift from his grandmother does Bart find waiting for him in the barn?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)