Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Part I, Page 1-53
1. What is the narrator in the prologue sitting by?
2. When Jory has to ride the bus home from school, what does he hide in the ravine?
3. Who is Jory's father?
4. Who is Cathy's third husband?
5. What does Madame Marisha want Jory to call her in public?
6. Which state does Jory's family visit every year?
7. Who does Jory think his parents show their most fervent side to?
8. What is the name of Jory's family's one servant?
9. In the first chapter, what leads Chris and Jory upstairs?
10. Where does the first interaction between Chris and Cathy happen?
11. What pieces of furniture does...
This section contains 2,330 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)