|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Pages 241 through 374.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the mountain cottage Jory remembers living in with his mother when he was three?
(a) South Carolina.
2. When the boys first see the rich woman next door, what color is she wearing?
3. What does Cathy choreograph for herself and Jory?
(a) Dramatic entrances.
(d) Pas de duex.
4. What does Chris call the old woman next door after he meets her?
(c) Mrs. Malcolm.
(d) Sister Mary.
5. When Jory has to ride the bus home from school, what does he hide in the ravine?
(c) Ballet shoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. The cage Corrine and Cathy are captive in is in the ________
2. Who does Bart dream is leaving him?
3. Who invites Bart to the mansion first?
4. During Chris and Corinne's first confrontation, how does Jory know Bart is in the room?
5. What does Cathy recognize about Corrine first?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)