|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Pages 241 through 374.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of the chapter called My Heart's Desire, Bart says that Cindy is wicked for what?
(a) For calling his mother "Momma."
(b) Not caring who sees her naked.
(c) Splashing in a pool.
(d) Dropping sippy cups on the floor.
2. The rich woman was married to Bart's _________.
(a) Step father.
(c) Great grandfather.
3. Who does Cindy remind Cathy of?
4. What is Bart told his "real" father's name is?
(a) Malcolm Foxworth.
(b) Julian Marquet.
(c) Chris Sheffield.
(d) Bartholomew Winslow.
5. When Jory runs into the garden after overhearing his parents' argument, what statue does he cry under?
(b) The Thinker.
(c) The Winged Victory.
(d) The Kiss.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the mansion is under renovation, who tells the boys to stay off the wall?
2. What does Jory overhear his mother calling Chris in the chapter titled Sugar and Spice?
3. When remembering her wedding with Paul, what does Cathy say the minister had to urge Chris to do?
4. Who did Malcolm love more than Olivia?
5. What weakness does Chris point out when trying to persuade Cathy not to dance in the ballet?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)