|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Pages 241 through 374.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Now that Cathy cannot dance, what does she consume her time with?
(b) Helping Bart.
(c) Writing a book.
(d) Playing with Cindy.
2. In the Horns of Dilemma, what does Bart talk about to Cathy that she finds disturbing?
(a) A boy in an attic.
(b) Her mother at a Christmas party.
(c) His father, the handsome lawyer.
(d) A mansion burning to the ground.
3. What food does Bart's pet refuse to eat when Bart first tries to feed him?
4. What does Jory overhear his mother calling Chris in the chapter titled Sugar and Spice?
(a) Corey Winslow.
(b) Christopher Doll.
(c) Master manipulator.
5. What do Cathy's doctors confine her to after her accident?
(b) Mental-health wing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Madame Marisha send with Jory as a peace offering to Cathy?
2. Who did Malcolm love more than Olivia?
3. What role does Cathy tell Chris she is performing for the ballet?
4. Who does Bart dream is leaving him?
5. What name does Jory hear the rich woman cry, when he climbs the oak tree after crying under a statue?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)