|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Pages 241 through 374.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bart stealing from his mom shortly after her accident?
(a) Her love for Cindy.
(b) Sections of her manuscript.
(c) Her silver drop earrings.
(d) Her ballet slippers.
2. What gift from his grandmother does Bart find waiting for him in the barn?
(a) Miniature poodle.
(b) Shetland pony.
(c) St. Bernard puppy.
(d) Calico kitten.
3. What is the name of Cathy's injured ballet student?
4. What does Bart unintentionally injure his knee with?
(a) Rusty nail.
(b) Pony cart.
(c) Sharp stone.
5. At the beginning of the chapter called My Heart's Desire, Bart says that Cindy is wicked for what?
(a) Not caring who sees her naked.
(b) For calling his mother "Momma."
(c) Splashing in a pool.
(d) Dropping sippy cups on the floor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Jory and Bart plant to honor Uncle Cory's and Aunt Carrie's birthday?
2. When the old woman shows Jory an oil painting in her mansion, who does Jory think is in it?
3. What does John Amos call Corrine's children?
4. When Bart's grandmother promises Bart his heart's desire as she rocks him in her rocking chair, what uncharacteristic thing does Bart suddenly want?
5. Feeling pain makes Bart feel like he isn't a _______.
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)