|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Pages 241 through 374.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which day does Bart say is the best of the week?
2. Who was Malcolm's wife?
(a) Madame Marisha.
3. According to John Amos, "_____ is what women use to make men weak."
4. What do the Sheffields have for dinner in honor of Jory's grandmother?
(a) Fried chicken.
(b) Leg of lamb.
(d) Fillet mignon.
5. When Jory is trapped in the attic, watching his parents, what does he feel ashamed for doing?
(b) Urinating in his pants.
(d) Crushing a paper flower.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Wounds of War, which two people is Bart referring to when he says, "He looks at her mean. She looks at him scared?"
2. Who tells Bart his real father's name?
3. In the first chapter, what leads Chris and Jory upstairs?
4. What does Chris worry about adopting a child when Cathy reveals that she's already had the papers signed?
5. What does Malcolm's journal say he took pleasure in beating?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)