|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Pages 241 through 374.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cindy is Jory's _______.
(a) Dance partner.
2. Who is Cathy's brother?
(a) Bartholomew Winslow.
3. What is Bart's strategy with his first psychiatrist?
(a) Repeat everything she says.
(b) Tell an indecipherable web of lies.
(c) Pretend to be Jory.
(d) Say nothing.
4. Who says, "conceived in fire, born in heat," to Bart about his birthday?
(a) John Amos.
(b) The old woman.
5. What does Chris first recognize about the old woman next door?
(a) Her costly shoes.
(b) Her voice.
(c) Her blond hair.
(d) Her rings.
Short Answer Questions
1. When conversing with Bart, why does John Amos say Cathy is writing her book?
2. In My Heart's Desire, what does John Amos tell Bart being clever is?
3. The old woman tells Jory the first man she married was ________ to her.
4. When does Corinne say her doctors released her?
5. When Bart's grandmother pokes her head over the wall to remind him to feed his pet, what does she find him over?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)