|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Pages 241 through 374.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Sheffield's pet dog named?
2. What does Jory think any girl he will ever love will have?
(a) Dancer silhouette.
(b) Blond hair.
(c) Sharp wit.
(d) Blue eyes.
3. What does Jory find in Apple after the first confrontation between Chris and Corinne?
(a) Pick ax.
(d) Barbed wire.
4. What does Bart unintentionally injure his knee with?
(b) Rusty nail.
(c) Sharp stone.
(d) Pony cart.
5. Who is Cathy's brother?
(a) Bartholomew Winslow.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Wounds of War, which two people is Bart referring to when he says, "He looks at her mean. She looks at him scared?"
2. Who is Chris' father?
3. What is Bart offered instead of a pony?
4. What does the rich woman tell Bart to call her?
5. When Jory is trapped in the attic, watching his parents, what does he feel ashamed for doing?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)