|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Pages 241 through 374.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bart say his real father died?
(a) Heart failure.
(b) In a fire.
(c) Industrial accident.
(d) Kenyan safari.
2. Whose life does Cathy say she might have saved the only time she'd been right?
3. Who is Emma talking about in the chapter titled Shadows when she says, "Isn't she a living doll?"
4. What does Bart get for Christmas after his grandmother's death?
(a) Train set.
(c) Acting lessons.
5. What is the Sheffield's pet dog named?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bart say he has bad genes from in the chapter titled Honor Thy Mother?
2. After Bart shoves Cindy from Cathy's lap, Cathy calls him the child of her _________.
3. After meeting with the old woman in the mansion for the first time, Jory thinks that two _____ are more than enough.
4. Where does Bart's grandmother tell him her son ran away to in the chapter, My Heart's Desire?
5. Who does Cathy take with her to the mansion to confront the Corrine?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)