|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Pages 241 through 374.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bart try to train his new pet to be?
(a) Circus bear.
(b) Rescue dog.
2. Why does Corinne admit to keeping John Amos around?
(a) He is blackmailing her.
(b) He is her most beloved friend.
(c) She is legally responsible for him.
(d) She needs help with the housekeeping.
3. When the boys first see the rich woman next door, what color is she wearing?
4. What is the name of the man Jory begins to remember from before Daddy Paul?
(a) John Amos.
(b) Malcolm Foxworth.
(c) Bart Winslow.
(d) Julian Marquet.
5. What does the rich woman tell Bart to call her?
(c) My Lady.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Cathy's injured ballet student?
2. What is the narrator in the prologue sitting by?
3. What does Cathy recognize about Corrine first?
4. When does Corinne say her doctors released her?
5. When confronting Corinne, Chris blames Bart's playacting on a lack of photographs of his __________?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)