|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Pages 241 through 374.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Tales of Evil, the old woman asks Jory if he could forgive his parents for _________.
(c) Abandoning him and his brother.
(d) Having another child.
2. Which of Corrine's possessions does Cathy throw into the fire?
(a) Malcolm's journal.
(d) Rope of pearls.
3. During their second confrontation, Corinne asks Chris if he loves Cathy as a man loves a _______.
4. What does the psychiatrist tell Chris and Cathy that Bart seems programmed for?
(a) Jealous rages.
(b) Self loathing.
(d) A broad spectrum of prejudices.
5. When Bart's grandmother promises Bart his heart's desire as she rocks him in her rocking chair, what uncharacteristic thing does Bart suddenly want?
(a) A walking cane.
(b) A trip to Disneyland.
(c) Piles of money.
(d) A puppy pony.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bart thinks that doctors are always seeing blood because they're always cutting into people. What blood is Chris noticing when Bart thinks this?
2. What is the rich woman hiding beneath her veil?
3. Who is coming to teach for Cathy at her school?
4. What does Jory find twisted around Clover's neck?
5. After Marisha figures out the family secret, whose life does Cathy accuse her of ruining?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)