|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Pages 241 through 374.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Cathy and Chris are arguing in the chapter titled Sugar and Spice, who does Cathy say she took Bart from?
2. Why does Corinne admit to keeping John Amos around?
(a) He is her most beloved friend.
(b) He is blackmailing her.
(c) She needs help with the housekeeping.
(d) She is legally responsible for him.
3. When remembering her wedding with Paul, what does Cathy say the minister had to urge Chris to do?
(a) Hand over the ring.
(b) Hold Cathy's bouquet.
(c) Pass Cathy her vows.
(d) Assist Paul to the platform.
4. What date does Jory ask Emma to remember in Tales of Evil?
(a) When Clover was given to him.
(b) His grandpa's death.
(c) Chris graduated from medical school.
(d) Cathy and Paul's wedding.
5. What does Cathy choreograph for herself and Jory?
(a) Pas de duex.
(b) Dramatic entrances.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Cathy send Bart after he attacks Cindy in her pool?
2. After meeting with the old woman in the mansion for the first time, Jory thinks that two _____ are more than enough.
3. What does Bart's birth defect prevent him from doing?
4. What does Jory overhear his mother calling Chris in the chapter titled Sugar and Spice?
5. Which day does Bart say is the best of the week?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)