|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Pages 241 through 374.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weakness does Chris point out when trying to persuade Cathy not to dance in the ballet?
(a) Ruptured disc.
(b) Trick knee.
(c) Torn Achilles.
(d) Weak ankles.
2. The rich woman was married to Bart's _________.
(c) Step father.
(d) Great grandfather.
3. When Corinne asks for Chris's forgiveness when they first meet in the mansion, Why does Chris say he can't?
(a) He would be betraying Cathy.
(b) Forgiveness is not his to give.
(c) His life would cease to have meaning if he let go of his hate.
(d) He is too ashamed of her.
4. During their attic scene, how old does Chris say Cathy was when he knew her?
(a) Thirty two.
(c) Twenty seven.
5. When the mansion was abandoned what would Bart and Jory try to save by opening the mansion doors?
(a) Mouse babies.
(b) Bottle caps.
(d) House plants.
Short Answer Questions
1. What game does Bart tell Cindy they're playing when he cuts off her hair?
2. Jory thinks that no one should be given more attention than _____.
3. What do the Sheffields have for dinner in honor of Jory's grandmother?
4. What is Jory's paternal grandfather's name?
5. What food does Bart's pet refuse to eat when Bart first tries to feed him?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)