|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Pages 241 through 374.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which day does Bart say is the best of the week?
2. What does Chris throw out of the attic windows in the chapter titled Jory?
(a) Shreds of an old photo.
(c) Picnic hamper.
(d) Paper flowers.
3. After Jory tells Bart that Clover is missing, what does Bart claim to have shot in the eye?
(c) John Amos.
4. What does Cathy remember Madame Marisha saying she would have no life without?
5. What does Bart try to save from the mansion in the chapter titled Redemption?
(a) Malcolm's journal.
(b) His toys.
(c) Apple's collar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the psychiatrist tell Chris and Cathy that Bart seems programmed for?
2. Who is Jory's father?
3. What is Bart's strategy with his first psychiatrist?
4. As Bart is waiting to die under the shrubs, who's problems does he think he is he solving?
5. When Jory has to ride the bus home from school, what does he hide in the ravine?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)