|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Pages 241 through 374.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Jory and Bart plant to honor Uncle Cory's and Aunt Carrie's birthday?
2. While conversing with Cathy in the attic, what does Chris say "often leads to reality?"
(a) Wishful thinking.
(b) The subconscious.
3. What does Bart unintentionally injure his knee with?
(b) Sharp stone.
(c) Pony cart.
(d) Rusty nail.
4. When confronting Corinne, Chris blames Bart's playacting on a lack of photographs of his __________?
5. During their second confrontation, Corinne asks Chris if he loves Cathy as a man loves a _______.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man Jory begins to remember from before Daddy Paul?
2. What do Cathy's doctors confine her to after her accident?
3. When Chris is in the attic with Cathy and Jory, what does he say has been burned to the ground?
4. What does Jory overhear his mother calling Chris in the chapter titled Sugar and Spice?
5. During Chris and Corinne's first confrontation, how does Jory know Bart is in the room?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)