|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Pages 241 through 374.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jory find in Apple after the first confrontation between Chris and Corinne?
(a) Pick ax.
(c) Barbed wire.
2. Where does Madame Marisha want to take Jory to audition?
(a) New York.
(b) San Francisco.
(d) Los Angeles.
3. Which floor, does Malcolm's journal say Corrine hid her children on?
4. What does Chris first recognize about the old woman next door?
(a) Her blond hair.
(b) Her rings.
(c) Her costly shoes.
(d) Her voice.
5. What is Bart's strategy with his first psychiatrist?
(a) Tell an indecipherable web of lies.
(b) Repeat everything she says.
(c) Pretend to be Jory.
(d) Say nothing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Now that Cathy cannot dance, what does she consume her time with?
2. Who finds Bart, injured, under the shrubs?
3. What is the Sheffield's pet dog named?
4. What does Bart say he has bad genes from in the chapter titled Honor Thy Mother?
5. What ballet are Cathy and Jory performing in?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)