|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Pages 241 through 374.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Cathy's third husband?
2. When Chris sneaks from the house to speak with Corinne a second time, what does John Amos order Bart to do?
(a) Bury Apples body.
(b) Read Malcolm's journal.
(c) Report everything he hears.
(d) Make a big scene.
3. Which day does Bart say is the best of the week?
4. How old does Bart tell his grandmother he'll be turning on his next birthday?
5. After meeting with the old woman in the mansion for the first time, Jory thinks that two _____ are more than enough.
(b) Elderly Neighbors.
Short Answer Questions
1. When conversing with Bart, why does John Amos say Cathy is writing her book?
2. What name does Jory hear the rich woman cry, when he climbs the oak tree after crying under a statue?
3. The rich woman was married to Bart's _________.
4. Who does Corrine accuse of killing Clover and Apple?
5. Who invites Bart to the mansion first?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)