|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Pages 241 through 374.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "conceived in fire, born in heat," to Bart about his birthday?
(b) John Amos.
(c) The old woman.
2. Just before Corinne rocks Bart to sleep singing him a lullaby in Honor Thy Mother, what does Bart say Corinne used to smell of?
3. What weakness does Chris point out when trying to persuade Cathy not to dance in the ballet?
(a) Ruptured disc.
(b) Weak ankles.
(c) Trick knee.
(d) Torn Achilles.
4. What does John Amos tell the old woman Bart has in his knee?
5. When remembering her wedding with Paul, what does Cathy say the minister had to urge Chris to do?
(a) Assist Paul to the platform.
(b) Hand over the ring.
(c) Hold Cathy's bouquet.
(d) Pass Cathy her vows.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Cathy's third husband?
2. What is the psychiatrist's name that Cathy and Chris first send Bart to?
3. What date does Jory ask Emma to remember in Tales of Evil?
4. In Rage of the Righteous, what does Bart say he wants for Christmas?
5. Who does Corinne want to take as her own?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)