|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Pages 241 through 374.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Cathy's brother?
(c) Bartholomew Winslow.
2. Where does Bart's grandmother tell him her son ran away to in the chapter, My Heart's Desire?
3. In the chapter titled Shadows, Bart thinks pretending to be an _________ is tiring.
(a) Old man.
4. While conversing with Cathy in the attic, what does Chris say "often leads to reality?"
(b) The subconscious.
(d) Wishful thinking.
5. What does Bart have an allergic reaction to in the hospital?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Malcolm's journal say he took pleasure in beating?
2. How does Bart say his real father died?
3. Which floor, does Malcolm's journal say Corrine hid her children on?
4. What second role does Cathy dance for in the ballet that she does not tell Chris about?
5. What is Bart pretending to be when he attacks Cindy in her pool?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)