|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Pages 241 through 374.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In My Heart's Desire, what does John Amos whisper of when he leads Bart to his cubby-hole?
(b) Corruptible youth.
(c) Snake bites.
(d) Rose thorns.
2. What pieces of furniture does Chris see in the attic that upsets him?
(b) Twin beds.
(c) Wooden chests.
(d) Table lamps.
3. What weakness does Chris point out when trying to persuade Cathy not to dance in the ballet?
(a) Ruptured disc.
(b) Torn Achilles.
(c) Trick knee.
(d) Weak ankles.
4. What does John Amos tell the old woman Bart has in his knee?
5. Who does Bart's grandmother tell Bart to stay away from in My Heart's Desire?
(b) John Amos.
Short Answer Questions
1. When conversing with Bart, why does John Amos say Cathy is writing her book?
2. Which state does Jory's family visit every year?
3. What does Bart try to train his new pet to be?
4. Who does Corinne want to take as her own?
5. What is the name of Cathy's school?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)